Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoshi Akowa
Satoshi Akowa
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Oasis Empty The Oasis

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:28 pm
Sozin took a deep breath, He took in his surroundings. He needed find water and soon. Sozin pressed south east for hours.Then finally, just when Sozin was about to give up, he saw it a small oasis. Sozin ran forward as fast as he exhausted legs would carry him. He knelt down and shoved his hands right into the water and began to take sips from his hands.  Slowly but surely his dehydration began to subside, his headache disappeared, and despite being without food for a full day, he felt infinitely better.

"I should probably stay here for now. It would be a bad idea to leave the only source of water i've seen with know knowing where to go next." It was then his saw a little movement in the corner of his eye. He looked over to see what looked like a snake slithering through the sand.

"If I can catch it, I could make a meal out of him." Sozin said as he slowly moved toward the snake as he crept forward. The snake curled around and looked Sozin in the eye. The snake let out a hiss as if it were a warning to Sozin.

"Big mistake little guy." Sozin whisper as he closed his eyes, then he quickly opened them revealing two crimson optical. Sozin began to fix his hand to make different hand seals. Tiger, Serpent, Bear, Dog, Tiger. 

"Blood Dragon Illusion." He said as his eyes flashed. The snake stiffened and then fell flat. Sozin ran forward and snapped the snake's head off and tossing it aside. Despite the weird feeling he got for decapitating an animal, the joy of being able to eat something made up for it. After a while of trying to get a fire going, Sozin was finally able to cook and eat his prize. Despite it's bland taste, and the task of eating around the tiny bones, Sozin had enjoyed it.

"It's kinda weird that there's no one else at this Oasis. You'd this is a place like this, villages would be built around a water source like this." Sozin said as give he were talking to someone. He laughed a bit as he realized what he was doing. "Oh man, being out here all this time by myself, I'm starting to go insane." He looked around, taking in the desert. There was a strange respect Sozin had for it. He was beautiful in it's own way. 

Sozin took the rest of his time practicing his water release. He remembered a jutsu his father was fond of. He had been practicing the hand seals for it for months hoping that he might be able to use the jutsu effectively soon. Sozin stood at the base of the oasis and began to form the following seals: Dog Tiger. Water Style: Haze Clone!" Sozin shouted. A misty haze began to form from the oasis taking shape into a homonoid like figure. What seemed like an exact copy of Sozin stood beside him with a smile. "COOL!" Sozin exclaimed, yet on closer inspection he realized a couple of minor flaws. The birth mark on Sozin's left wrist was no longer there, and the horizontal scar on his left cheek was on the clone's right. Never the less, despite the flaws Sozin was pround of himself.

The sun began to slowly lower behind the horizon. The stars seemed to dance along the night sky. The glow of the camp fire radiated out in a smooth soothing orange. The warmth helped combat the cold of the desert night. Sozin decided that it was time to get some sleep, he would need it if he was going to find a descent direction to travel in. Sozin would lay down next as close to the fire as he safely could and after a few minute fell asleep.

Word Count: 642
Claiming:
Haze Clone
Stats: 3

Last edited by Satoshi Akowa on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

The Oasis Empty Re: The Oasis

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 pm
Looks good, however, with you claiming "Water Release: Snake's Mouth", have you already applied wc towards it in a separate thread? The jutsu requires 1000wc to learn, where you've only applied 600 here. If you have already applied 400wc towards it somewhere else, please link it to me, and i'll be happy to approve!
Satoshi Akowa
Satoshi Akowa
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Oasis Empty Re: The Oasis

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:12 am
edits made
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400