Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1800

Chuunin Exams: Vergil vs Tadashi Empty Chuunin Exams: Vergil vs Tadashi

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:58 am
OOC:

Stats:

The sun in the sky slowly started to set over the horizon as the battles that ensued within the arena raged. Vergil, as the match between Yoi, Suzume, and Byakura began, decided to take a little stroll out of the arena in order to make his way home. He knew who he was going to be facing next due to the tournament roster being reduced to only five and, after having studied his opponent in their last match, he wanted to be as prepared as possible. Thus he quickly made his way home, heading inside and setting the katana he had brought down next to the doorway, before going over to the mantle hanging over his fireplace which held his family's most trusted blade: Yamato. It was time to put it to the test once again as he picked it up and felt the weight of it as he held it in his left hand ready to draw from it's sheath. He took a moment to offer a little prayer to his late parents, hoping they'd be with him during his match, before he made his way back to his door and rushed to the arena as the crowd's cheers coming from it echoed through the Leaf.

He made his way to his usual watching spot in the waiting room until the match had completed and the contenders for the second match of the second round were called forth: Vergil vs Tadashi Namikaze. In silence Vergil made his way down the steps that led out onto the field as he made his way over to the proctor standing in the center. He would stand about ten meters away as he would wait for his ginger headed opponent to show, his sword gripped tightly in his hand with the breeze blowing the ribbons that hung from it gently, as the shadows of the surroundings walls and screams of the chanting crowd flooded everything within the arena.
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Chuunin Exams: Vergil vs Tadashi Empty Re: Chuunin Exams: Vergil vs Tadashi

Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:59 am
A hush fell over the arena as Vergil and the proctor stood in it's center waiting for the other contender to arrive. The crowds sat in anticipation for a few minutes before it became clear to the proctor that Tadashi wasn't going to show. Thus he raised a hand to Vergil and declared him winner by default. Loud boos and hisses flooded the crowd, their need to see some action going unfulfilled, as Vergil sighed and turned back towards the entrance. He could hear the cheer of Saori in the stands amidst all the boos as he walked back to his spot in the waiting room. This was not how he would want a win to continue the match but it's how he would receive it all the same.

(Claiming default victory via houring)
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:45 pm
Requesting moderator to look over the validity of the houring and potential void.

This is due to Vergil not contacting me throughout the duration of the 48 hour timer. Not once have I received a simple mention on discord, PM on site, or DM on discord of even starting the fight despite him being able to. He just posted the topic and claimed the win without informing me of any of his decisions.

(This is Tadashi on a seperate account btw.)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 pm
Hey, how is it going? I'm your friendly neighborhood moderator that has been selected to look over your dispute.

So, after reading over the rules for the Chuunin exams I believe that Mr. Kinzoku had intended for there to be a lag period of slightly over a week (8 days to be exact) In between when the exams started and before people could start houring each other to give all involved the chance to finish up any topics that they were in at the time.  In addition to that, from my understanding Mr. Vergil did not alert Mr. Tadashi at all of how he had set up the topic and as such the only way Mr. Tadashi had of knowing about this topic, is if by chance he saw the post come up on the latest topic section of the site. As such, I am going to say Tadashi's 48 hours will start as of now.

Unless one of the members of the topic has an issue with my ruling, the topic will continue as of this point with Tadashi's turn. I remind all parties to try to keep things civil and to have fun going forward.
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:10 pm
OOC:

The shadows that were shrouding everything within the arena walls were providing a cool and calming breeze over Vergil as he waited for Tadashi to come down and meet him. The proctor was waiting along with Vergil, looking over to the other entrance of the arena, as Vergil soon felt something hot and sticky run down along the side of his cheek. Confused he would use his hand to check and see what it was as he put the substance onto his finger and he pulled it down to see... blood? He stared at the blood in shock as he then used his glove to wipe off the remainders of his single tear of blood before getting worried. This was an unknown development and one that he felt was a necessary thing to get checked out. After making certain that he had gotten all remnants of blood off his cheek he would turn to the proctor still waiting on the field.

"I withdraw." The proctor's head shot up a bit before turning to Vergil in surprise as the crowd that was in hushed anticipation heard what he had said and was slowly turning rowdy. He didn't care as he soon turned and made his way back to the entrance he had come through, trying not to make things seem as though there was something wrong, as he made his way out of the arena and towards the hospital. It was a shame this was how his exams would have to end but he could always try again next time.

{Exit}

(Claiming loss due to withdrawal)
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:23 pm
OOC (...bruh...):

"I guess I kept you guys waiting, didn't I?" A surprised voice softly exclaimed just behind the open entrance of the Chuunin Exam Arena, hushed by the jeers and boos of the angered crowd. The sky, reflected the emotions of the general audience as it switched from a sunny cast to a gloomy, muddled horizon filled with dark cloud specks. 

Tadashi had arrived late to his battle, waking up in a frenzy to arrive at the arena at a somewhat reasonable time, but alas, not even the Ace of Konoha could "ace" his entrance. Hopefully, Kinzoku wouldn't disqualify him yet, for the ginger couldn't be exempt from competing in the exams...nothing could be worse than that in the teen's perspective. "Check...check..." The Namikaze repeatedly thought, arranging his tools and sword to be in their correct positions.  While rummaging through his equipment, Tadashi scanned the other arena. It appeared that Yoi, Suzume, and a newcomer Genin, Byakura were commercing their battle today. Now, did he care about who won? No. Yoi and especially Suzume were trusted friends of the Namikaze, thus, he'd be proud if either of them claimed victory. Though, he'd be more surprised if Yoi lost. The Yuki has shown great growth in his jutsu and developed an advanced element extremely quickly. He had potential...

With a sharp inhale and exhale, Tadashi would enter the arena with his passion solidified with resolve. If he didn't win this battle, I'd be an insult to Minato, his previous opponent. Upon glancing at his opponent, bubbles of anger rose inside the teen. The ginger couldn't explain why, yet a strange animosity was emitted from him once viewing Vergil. Was it because of Nekrun being defeated by the snow-haired man? It made sense for the time being, but Tadashi ruminated that it could have been for a different, more personal reason. The ginger couldn't pinpoint it, yet... He felt a surge of joy as if questions of life were about to be answered in this match. Then suddenly, all of it went out of the window... Hard.

The ginger noticed immediately something was off when a peculiar trickle of blood ran off Vergil's eye. Tadashi's animosity dwindled, being replaced with confusion immediately. The man would forfeit the match, shocking the young teen. Biting his lip, the ginger would look up to the gloomy horizon. No. He couldn't accept this victory. It was all too easy to suffice for a Chuunin Exams match. Before leaving the arena, the ginger would look towards Vergil's back, the Namikaze expression was full of determination.

For a rematch was to be certain.

(EXIT)

TWC: 435

Storing my 435 WC until the end of my Chuunin Exam run. From last round I have accumulated 3984 TWC... yeet
Balthazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:38 pm
Sure~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum