Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Holy Helpers Empty Holy Helpers

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:46 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28896-holy-helpers-e-rank

Tekashi knew how the people felt about his “kind.” Those who have special abilities, us shinobis. “They call us unholy.” Tekashi said. “Well can you blame them? We can conjure flames from our hands and bring meteors from the sky. Honestly, it’s kind of valid.” “Well said Ryuu.” Ryuu was one of the voices in Tekashi’s head. Tekashi continued to walk down the street when he noticed a sign reading that supplies are needed. Tekashi walked toward the sign to see what was needed.

The sign read that supplies were needed at the local church. “Now that is the one place you are most certainly not welcome.” Ryuu said. “Yeah yeah I know, but winter is coming and I’m sure they will need all the help they can get.” Tekashi responded. Tekashi contemplated this decision for a day or two until finally he decided that even though they hated him and his kind, he wanted to do whatever he could to help.

Tekashi grabbed one of his backpacks and loaded it with all of the extra blankets and clothes that he could spare, walked over to his front door, and began to contemplate. “You know they won’t accept your help. The moment they see your headband, they will know who you are and more importantly what you are.” Ryuu said. “That’s true. But I think they will see past that when they see that I am trying to help their cause, not to lure anyone away from it.

Takeshi grabbed his bag, strapped his weapons pouch onto his leg, and headed out the door. Takeshi knew that this was not going to be a welcomed visit. But he knew that he had something they needed and he had it to spare. So why not help? As Takeshi got closer to the church, his stomach started to churn, he was so nervous. Takeshi was around the corner from the church, and he heard people there talking about his kind, talking about the shinobi. They spoke of how evil we were, nothing more than hired thugs that had obtained the power of demons.

“See? Told you. They hate you and there is nothing you can do to change their minds. You’re better off just turning back now and going home.” Ryuu added to Takeshi’s nerves. “No. They are wrong and I will prove it to them.” Takeshi argued. Takeshi took a deep breath, tightened his backpack straps, and marched toward the church. The people standing outside noticed Takeshi walking toward them, they both postured in a way to try and intimidate Takeshi. Takeshi smiled and greeted the two men out front. “Hello!” Takeshi said excitedly.

“We have nothing that can help your kind, boy.” One of them men said. “That is completely okay, I have some stuff for-” Takeshi was interrupted. “We want nothing from your kind, you monster.” Takeshi understood his behaviour, and instead of fighting them. He decided to stop walking, take off his bag very slowly, and set it on the floor. “This is for those who need warmth for the winter. Don’t worry, I have washed my evil right out of it. Just please make sure it goes to those who need it. Have a great day.” Takeshi then walked back home. Feeling happy about what he had done. “I will prove her wrong. I will prove that I am something of worth.” Takeshi reminded himself.

DONE

Adding 600 Ryo and 1 AP upon approval.

Last edited by Ryuu Hyuuga on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Holy Helpers Empty Re: Holy Helpers

Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:41 am
Approved of 600 ryo and 1 AP. You can add a few more things if you want.

You can claim 1 stat point for this mission. You can also use the 600 to train a jutsu of your choice. 

Update your claims and I will approve of that as well. Bump when you do.

Finally, don't forget to create a character stat page here
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Holy Helpers Empty Re: Holy Helpers

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:41 am
Adding 1 stat point. Using the 600 to go toward training the Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom (the 1500 word count goal level).
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel