Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:40 amKayori HatakeJin RyuYesterday at 11:42 pmTheWhyJayA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 7:10 pmOkisho UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 4:32 pmAyato HyuugaA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:48 amJunko TsukikoWin brother! Win! (open)Yesterday at 1:43 amRyusame NamitoA toughtfull momentYesterday at 12:43 amRyusame NamitoSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 12:34 amJunko TsukikoFar Away Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
14 Posts - 45%
5 Posts - 16%
3 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 6%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
1 Post - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Last 13 Years (Genin Exam) Empty The Last 13 Years (Genin Exam)

Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:51 pm
8 SUMMER 419, AV

Jakku woke up, nervous for what was ahead. It was the day that decided his rank. Would he become a Genin, or would he stay an Academy Student. Jakku had done all the preparation. The time was now. He proceeded to get dressed into his usual attire. Slipping his light blue t-shirt over his head and pulling on his jeans, he almost felt like he wasn’t nervous.

The young Uchiha ran down the stairs, over excited for the day ahead. Even though he was the tiniest bit nervous, he was still excited. For Jakku was prepared for this day. His whole life had built up to this day. He quickly did his chores, which included sweeping the floors. He managed to trip over the broom twice in excitement, but the blonde haired Uchiha just kept on going. His energy levels didn’t really make him mind all the food he was missing in his stomach.

Jakku ran around excitedly for the next few minutes, but he quickly ran out of energy. He stumbled over to the

After Jakku quickly popped a few pieces of beef jerky in his mouth as he ran out the door. As he looked out at the dusty street, he breathed a sigh of happiness. He ran around the corner, going to his friend Sora’s house.

The blonde Uchiha opened the door, only hearing the constant thuds of flesh on the leather of a punching bag. Jakku slowly, and stealthy, walked up the stairs. He was at the top of the stairs when Sora noticed him. The other Uchiha quickly stopped his activities, as he could see Jakku was clearly excited. Sora said, “Yes Jakku? I can see you’re clearly excited.”

Jakku said, “Dude, I’m taking my Genin Exam today!”

“Yo, already?”

“Yeah! It’s so odd, like you haven’t even started to learn either jutsu, but I’m about to pass!”

“Yeah, it is odd.” Sora’s face looked a little crestfallen as that though sunk in.

As Jakku realized what he said, he immediately started to apologize, “Dude, I didn’t mea-”

Sora interrupted, “You did, of course you did! You did mean it.”

As Jakku started to speak, a kunai was flicked in his direction. Jakku barely managed to move his head aside, as the killing strike slightly cut his hair. As Sora turned his head to face Jakku, the blonde Uchiha saw a sight in the other boy’s eyes. He had awakened the full Sharingan. All 3 tomoe. Sora had somehow done that, without even becoming a Genin. As Sora’s eyes made contact with Jakku’s, the blonde felt his mental self being taken over. It must be a genjutsu of some sort.

As he was transported to an alternate world, new events unfolded before him. In this alternate world, Jakku was an old man, and he still wasn't a Genin. However, Sora had become Hokage at age 14. The blonde Uchiha started to shake as the scene unfolded.

The scene was cut short. A voice whispered, “I saved you from the genjutsu. Now I’ll save you again.

Jakku felt his body being taken over by the force in his brain. He quickly drew a kunai and, using the ring at the end, hit Sora in the temple, knocking the boy clean out. The spirit inside his head quickly withdrew, saying, You can deal with the rest from here, goodbye. As Jakku regained control of his body, he was instantly scared. He had just knocked his best friend out, but more importantly, his friend had attacked him to kill.

Jakku picked up Sora and put him back on his bed. Jakku walked out of the house, and walked down the street. He saw the muted greens of the forest to his right. He saw the homes of other Uchiha on his left. He saw the dusty road and his home behind him. The only thing in front him was the bright red of the academy. The only way forward was to the academy.

Jakku opened the door. It was eerily quiet in a building usually bustling with students. He slowly walked along not wanting to break the quiet of this extremely unusual event. The blonde Uchiha saw a sign, saying “Genin Exams,” pointing him to the left. He proceeded down the indicated hallway, excited for what was about to happen. Jakku thought about why it was so quiet, and then he realized. It was pretty early in the morning. Crap! The proctor might not even be here.

He breathed deeply prepared for what was ahead. He remember what he needed to remember. The handseals. The manipulation of chakra. The jutsu he would be using. The last 13 years of his life, it all came together to this one moment. Jakku tentatively opened the door to the room that was for Genin exams.

WC: 808

Last edited by Jakku Uchiha on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Last 13 Years (Genin Exam) Empty Re: The Last 13 Years (Genin Exam)

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 pm
Lachesis was retired. She didn't do this shit anymore- but somehow, she'd been roped into proctoring an exam for a bunch of little brats. A lot of them wouldn't make it to chuunin. Fewer still would make it to jounin. She'd seen enough of battle and war to know that the lifespan of a ninja was significantly lower than that of a civilian. She grumbled to herself, teal kimono fluttering with each step she took. Her hair was done up in a simple bun, held in place with two senbon. The jounin drummed her fingers against her thigh as she made her way to the academy. It was unlikely there was anyone there yet, but she liked to scout out situations before getting involved anyhow.

She entered through a teacher's door before sliding into the classroom. There was nobody there yet, but she had a feeling that was soon to change. She leaned up against the wall and hummed to herself, eyes shut as she reached out with her chakra. There were a few signatures scattered around- likely teachers, based on the level of their chakra. After a few minutes, a few more signatures dotted their way in. A couple students made their way into the classroom, early risers like herself, most likely. Eventually, however, a boy with black hair came in- she could practically feel the nervousness coming off of him in waves.

"Sit down, kid. Wait for the other students to arrive," she'd instruct. Should everything proceed smoothly, around thirty minutes later the classroom would be full. "Alright. When you hear your name, stand up and head towards the back room." she pulled out a thin, folded list from her pocket at that point, letting her eyes trail the document. "Akino, Naomi!" eventually, the names would be called out alphabetically, and she'd take the students into a back room where they'd await their exam one on one. Whether they passed or failed, they'd leave this particular room entirely, with their fellow classmates unaware of what they received.

Eventually, she called out another name. "Uchiha, Jakku!" she eyed the student who would respond, before jerking her head to the left. "You're with me, kid. Show me what you've got."

Once they were in the room together, should he comply of course, she'd cross her arms and look down. "Anyone ninja worth their salt can perform jutsu like transformation and clone. What I'd like to know..." a pause. "Is what makes you uniquely qualified to be a ninja. Perform the aforementioned jutsu, then describe to me two situations each in which you might use them. Go."

WC: 436
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:00 pm
There were a few other students in the room already. He saw a woman, presumably the teacher, sitting with her head against the wall. She clearly looked bored out of her mind and like she didn’t want to be here at all.

He was told to sit down and wait, so that’s what he did. Jakku was constantly fidgeting, too excited to sit still. After half of a hour or so, everyone seemed to have arrived. The proctors for the exam stood up, and started calling out names. Hopefully the selection was random, because when it was alphabetical, Jakku was always near last. As the first name was called out, Jakku let out a small groan. The name had started with an “A.” It was definitely alphabetical. After about a hour of waiting, his name was finally called.

The woman who was there earlier walked into a room with him, closing the door behind them. After she gave the instructions, Jakku performed the handseals for the Clone Jutsu, and all of a sudden, a clone appeared next to him. He started talking about some uses for this. He said, “For one, you can use a clone as a distraction. Two, you can use it for intimidation purposes. And three, you can have a clone transform into a different ninja, making it look like there are more of you then there are. And four, you can pretend like you have friends.” He said that last one as a joke, of course.

After releasing the Clone Jutsu, he performed the Transformation jutsu. He transformed into the instructor in front of him. “A good use for the transformation jutsu is infiltrating compound while being disguised as someone else. Also, if you have the Chakra Suppression skill, you can turn into like a bush or something, while having Chakra Suppression the skill active. That way, people think that it’s just a shrub in front of them, not actually a shinobi. In shrub form, you can hide or you can use the element of surprise to your advantage and attack.”

He thought about the last instruction. What separated him from the average shinobi? What made him “worth his salt?” It was a good question. For one, what separated Konoha shinobi from another village is the fact that lived by the Will of Fire. What separated him from another Konoha shinobi though? It was more than just his bloodline. It wasn’t the resources he had access to. It was grit and determination. A relentless to succeed.

As he gathered his thoughts he said, “You are right. Any good shinobi can perform these simple jutsu, the Clone and Transformation. What separates a Konoha shinobi from another shinobi is the Will of Fire. It is a code we Konoha shinobi live by, that helps us push forward and grow strong. It helps us defend the oppressed and topple the oppressive. It lets us defend the innocent and charge the guilty. It also keeps the village a lawful place, with order and clear structure. The village comes before yourself. The fire burns endlessly in my heart. The protection of the village is key. However, the will of fire expands past our village. We can use it to protect other villages. Like now, attempting to free the citizens of Sunagakure from their oppressors.”

“What makes me different from another shinobi though, is that instead of following the Will of Fire on occasion and looking over it from time to time, I live by it. The flames in my heart never stop burning. I will stop at nothing to defend this village, besides destroying its own citizens.”

He released the Transformation jutsu and activated the Clone Jutsu. He and his clone started dancing around, purely just to amuse his grumpy looking instructor. As he stood there waiting for his instructor approval, he thought deeply. About all the people before him who had sacrificed their lives for this village. Sora’s father. Jakku’s father’s father. All this world was an everlasting cycle of death and destruction that lead to rebirth. A voice whispered, “You can stop the cycle.”

“How would I stop it?”

“Kill. Kill them all. Kill all of it. Kill until there is none left to kill. For when there is none left to kill, how can there be a rebirth.”

“No! Why the fuck would I do that?”

“It would be easier. There would be no worries. There would be no troubles.”

“I hate you.”

“If you killed it all, there would be no me.”

“It’s still now worth it.”

Oh, yes it is. The abyss is a welcoming place. It does all the work for you.”

“Talk. Later. I have to finish this exam.”

“Fine...”

Jakku bowed saying, “Thank you for proctoring my exam, and I hope you like my skills. I hope you find it worthy of me becoming a Genin.”

WC: 813
TWC: 1621

(ooc note: I might have said my character has blonde hair, but he actually has black hair, sorry)
Lachesis
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:02 pm
Lachesis sat still, arms crossed as she took in his answers. The Clone Jutsu attempt was good enough- his explanations less so. She narrowed her eyes from her height of 6'3" to look down at the boy, the message clear in her steely gaze- she was not amused. With her first and only warning out of the way, she continued to listen. His complete and utter misunderstanding of how the transformation jutsu worked was almost mind boggling. You could only turn into other people using that jutsu- not inanimate objects. And his description for what separated him from the other ninja... Was worrying. After he seemed to pause for a minute, she opened her mouth to speak.

"If being a ninja is a joke to you, then you can go right back to the academy." she didn't even wait for him to reply before she continued. "You can perform two E rank jutsu, but you don't seem to understand how they work. The transformation jutsu, as has been covered in class, cannot be used to transform into inanimate objects- like the bushes you describe. You can claim you live by the Will of Fire all you want, as has quite literally every student before you, but you appear to have an idealized vision of what you think ninja life is like in your head. It is not always as simple as defending the innocent and charging the guilty. Shinobi don't always come home. If you've made it this far, your teacher must have informed you of the possibility of a premature death far from our border, with no chance of your remains being brought back to your family." She stood up to her full height, revealing countless pockmarked scars running up and down her neck, arms, hands, as well as under her kimono. "So why are you cracking jokes? You clearly haven't studied at all." Inhale. Exhale. Was she being too mean? Probably. She didn't want the kid to run out crying like a few had in the past, so she might as well try resolving this.

"I'll give you one more chance to impress me. Give me two uses for the transformation jutsu, and tell me what makes you different from every other aspiring ninja who's walked through this door."

WC: 381
Total WC: 817
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:33 pm
Jakku was taken aback by her comments. He thought he did proficiently. A roaring flame of anger and rage started to build up inside of him. His fingers moved from having an open hand, to having a fist. Jakku breathed deeply, calming himself. His fists opened up. A voice whispered, “You don’t have to pass, you can just leave the village, right now.”

“No.”

Jakku took her comments in, and responded to them. “I’m not joking about becoming a Genin. The defense of the village is top priority. And defense comes from the strength of the shinobi. Remember, I actually stated one extra example, besides the joke. I apologize if you didn't like my attempts to lighten the mood."

Jakku continued to rebuke her next claim. “I know how the Transformation Jutsu works. The words just came out of my mouth wrong. Sorry about that. So two purposes of the jutsu would be, one, being able to disguise yourself as someone else to infiltrate a location. Two, you can transform into someone wearing camouflage, so that way, you can stealth around and hide.”

“Honesty, is the harshest answer. Answer truthfully, and you will not succeed. Answer dishonorably, and you will be able to defend your village. Pick your poison...”

“I know the risk of death. I am purely stating the best possible scenarios. But, those are not what would actually happen. Death is part of shinobi life. I’ve dealt with it. You've probably dealt with it. The reason I think I am worthy is that I understand what it is like to be a shinobi. Most of the battles are not fights between the innocent and the guilty. It is between two parties, both of whom are innocent and guilty at the same time. Or it is between two innocents, or two guilty people. The hardest part though, is picking which side you want to join. For the world is not black and white. It is gray. It is not innocent and guilty. It is a close consideration of a person’s actions.”

“Thank you for giving me another chance.”

“That went well. You picked your poison. Now lets see if she can figure out which of the two you picked. Honesty and failing the exam, or lying and passing.”

WC: 379
TWC: 2000

(ooc note: The red italics is my Sharingan thinking to me, the blue italics is me thinking back. More info here)
Lachesis
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:32 pm
The woman looked down at the aspiring genin, not unlike the way one would look down at a dead mouse or a piece of moldy bread- with detached interest, and perhaps a bit of disdain. Not only had he talked back, he had tried to justify his earlier lack of understanding as a slip of the tongue. "Do you think," she wondered aloud. "That I can't tell when I'm being lied to? Is there nothing between your ears?" a pause. "Try as you might, you have failed to impress me. You have done nothing but the bare minimum to succeed, and it shows. Go back to the academy for another semester and see if you can learn anything new. You, Jakku Uchiha, have failed the genin exam. Dismissed." she would say, motioning for him to exit out the back door so he wouldn't have to face his classmates. Who knew? Perhaps, when he had decided to put the effort in, she would see him again. But for now, she had other students to focus on. A long day of work was ahead of her.

WC: 184
Total WC: 1,001

(Exit unless interrupted, failing Jakku)
Claiming 5 stats
674 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25092-certain-kill-ice-spears
327 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37035-ice-style-ice-clones
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:25 am
As Jakku heard what she said, the fire of rage in his chest was reignited. A voice in his head said,”What do you think about what I said to you earlier. You were honest, you failed. Now what do you think about that proposition from earlier, about you leaving...

“Yes.”

(Exit)

Claims:
10 stats (10 speed)
2000 wc towards 2nd Tomoe (2555/4000)
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:19 am
Awe dude, how'd you fail a Genin exam? Hope the CD was worth the trouble.

Stamped for both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum