Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Calin Uesugi
Calin Uesugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 61950

Moving on into the sunset. - Page 3 Empty Re: Moving on into the sunset.

Thu May 30, 2019 1:54 am
“Or he wanted to get his prize out of the line of fire. You see my eyes, they’re the same as yours. You mean to tell me you can’t see where your kunai will land before you throw them thanks to them? It isn’t very difficult. That’s why I chose to throw the kunai at the Jounin in the first place. I knew I could hit him without the boy getting hurt. Meanwhile, he’s wearing upper body armor, and a forehead protector. I couldn’t aim anywhere else that wouldn’t allow him to retaliate on me, or even kill the boy so I at least couldn’t save him.” She would defend herself by saying. This ass of a shinobi was infuriating her greatly, but maybe she could get out of this yet, with his offer, it was possible. “You’re saying it’s possible the boy was a missing shinobi? That the blonde was coming to retrieve him? Then why not say that when I asked? Instead he blew me off and tried to escape. He had his captive after all, he didn’t need to be in such a hurry. Telling me he was an escapee that he was apprehending would’ve ended the entire situation from the get go. But you mean to tell me that I’m supposed to let someone assault a twelve year and run away with them without an explanation? What kind of world do you people live in?” She would ask incredulously. She normally didn't have much trouble with accepting people's preferences and all, but that was simply too far.

Finally the man would give a counter offer, he would take the corpse, and the boy, and she would take nothing from the boy. The offer implied she could continue on, with no repercussions. “I get to leave? You take the corpse and the boy, I regain my weapon, and we all leave with no issues? If you take the boy it means he can get the medical help he’d require. Better than I could give him the field anyway.” She would say, it would seem her lies might have paid off, and she would be able to leave, however she had to make sure. “I don’t trust all these clones, I’ve made no aggressive movements toward you, my hands are nowhere near my weapons. You can safely remove the multitude of clones at this point without being in any danger. I have no quarrel with you.” She would say, trying to get the man to stop surrounding her from almost every angle. It was annoying to deal with and the clones were fast enough that she needed her sharingan to keep up with them. If he was willing to cut her some slack, she would be able to turn off her sharingan and hopefully end this stupid stalemate.

Usually she’d be more than willing to pick a fight, however not with so many bodies around her moving so much faster than she could. It was just too damn risky, and it’d probably mean his death with absolutely nothing to show for it. Not even a fun fight for her to enjoy. Such a fate was not something she was interested in.

WC: 515
TWC: 2527
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Thu May 30, 2019 8:54 am
The girl's counter claims made the real zaled smile. More smoke and mirrors and yet she said the very thing that really meant something out of all of this.

"If our eyes are the same then you should realize that I am doing this for a good reason. An weilder of the sharingan does not simply act rash when eyes are active. Maybe in due time and experience if you make the right choices. You will learn this."

Zaled answered and then the third clone added.

"We will not be dissappearing here young lady untill he wills it, or otherwise stated. We will be watching you retrieve each weapon that was expended except the weapon you used on this man, and such nothing on the other boys body, nor this mans person either.money, tools in pouches, rings? None of thoes."

The clone commanded and as such expected the girl to awnser with a simple yes

" As such he had the same eyes as you. You should take this time to reflect on what it means to simply go and harm people with a common ancistor. Perhaps you should not have extingished his life... but maybe there is a way to save him even. But you should get moving and gather. If we move fast enough perhaps all is not lost."

The clone stated as the first and second clone now moved in beside the girl and as such they were 1 meter behind each of her left and right  shoulders respectfully as they spoke up. Their eye trained on her for any spike in chakra at all. A betrayal of motion. Her weapons pouches looked even simple enough to snach a blade from, and shove in her spine, but the conditions were set. They just had to simply make the deal easy. The first clone spoke up.

"Consider this an act of kindness young lady. Do not take generosity as an means  to be deceptive. The deal was made, and pray we do not alter the deal any further.  Next time if we see you. We will take a the very blade you hold and stab you in the back with it. Am i understood  young lady. This jouninn here you best reflect hard on your actions in this manner."

As such even if the girl wanted to she would find it impossible to make a movement the eyes could see and well react before she even could say ("oops") but in that there was the shred of mercy zaled held. Not in contempt. But in beliving the girl would do the right thing. But should her greed prevail. She was done for before their eyes.

The second clone added in a slight comment.

"Do the right thing and respect your elders young lady. cherish life and live to my age by swallowing your pride. not fighting a losing battle. did you consider that his allies would come searching as well."

the clone asked in case she decided to divert from task handed to her. As it was other patrols would not play  well in her favor either. more people. less chance at life. the simple laws of survival. plus zaled was certain some people would  be far more rash in nature.

with that should the girl not delay she would've continued on in thought retrieving her items should they not be strewned about. Making certain not to play a fool each action was observed to the fullest. slightest betrayal of intent. the clones would act, as would zaled.  but she wouldn't play the fool now would she?

wc:565

ap

zaled: 65
clone 1: 65
clone 2: 65
Clone 3: 55
Calin Uesugi
Calin Uesugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 61950

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:00 am
Senhime would shrug at the jounins words, the only weapon she actually expended was the single kunai that had slain the jounin. The corpse in the dirt was truly a waste of space when they were alive if it only took her a simple D rank technique and a kunai knife to deliver a killing blow. She wasn’t particularly interested in anything except potentially looting the corpse. However if she could just as easily get out of the situation of being surrounded by people she couldn’t possibly outrun by just giving up those options then it seemed worthwhile. Especially since her name would spread as a result of this. Starting the list of those bested by her in battle with a jounin of a major village wasn’t a bad way to start. Even if the fight itself could barely be considered that. As such, she nod at the clones words before responding. “If I’m unable to retrieve the weapon that slew the boy then I have nothing else to retrieve, therefore, I’ll take my leave.” She would say, as she slowly began to walk to the side, not making any threatening moves toward any of the clones, or the unconscious boy. “Do get him medical help though, I’m unsure what Genki did to him.” She would say, figuring that parting with a final word about helping the unconscious boy wouldn’t hurt in selling the lie that might have saved her life.

So long as the jounin nor any of his clones stopped her, she would move toward the borders, intent to begin traveling elsewhere with all possible haste. Potentially the Land of Wind, the terrain was difficult to follow one over due to the constantly shifting sands that would cover her tracks swiftly. She would need to take some time to train, if any kind of reputation about her killing a jounin were to get around, then she would need to be ready to handle people coming after her to challenge her, or to simply attempt to profit from her corpse. She would need to locate a secure location where she could train in relative safety, gaining strength and power in order to defeat her enemies. All in all, it turned out to be quite the lovely day for Senhime, even if she didn’t get to claim the corpse and it’s potential treasures, such was a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things. She’d have other opportunities after all. For now though, she’d need to gather money, equipment, techniques, and other such necessities in order to make her way in the world of shinobi. Especially if she was going to survive as one without a village to call home. For as it stood, her repertoire of techniques was quite limited to say the least, and it would become a vast handicap quite quickly if she allowed things to stay that way.

Exit
WC: 484
TWC: 3011

Claims: Rank up to B rank and any rank up rewards involved, 15 stats and 3011 words toward MS putting me at 3011/8000
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:14 pm
The girl response was answered by a slight nodd  by the clone and the three clones would simply watched the girl as she moved from threat range and still surveyed her till she headed beyond and off towards the borders. There as she was beyond observational point zaled simply headed down towards the corpse as the clones collected the unconscious boy and glanced sadly at the ordeal at hand.

The poor boy had no chance of revival of any sorts.  The stench of his blood staining the grass. And his body thanks to the heat would begin the full decomposing within the hour. The girl was a good shot, but it was clear the jounin was a hot head, and that in itself made zaled wonder why an jounin of that calibure was even allowed to be sent out.

As exceptional as the boy couldve been his priorities were at the best lacking any true weight. It was as such due to the boy was dead now, and zaled easily seized control of the situation at its fullest. Unfortunately zaled lacked any true thoughts of positive prayer for such a reckless youth. Affronted by the simple kill. And abbhorrid by the fsct the boy couldnt take the "higher ground"

these kids simply throw caution to the winds. Unable to truly grasp potential, nor hold their emotions in check.... if i evaluated him i would've left him as a chunin. They simply are too soft, and like wise must understand their gifts are easily an hinderance.... they only have one life. Thus his was cut short by a kunai and some whimsical girl. Foolish little kid!

Zaled thought bitterly as he examined the wound, and let out a sigh gestering towards the corpse for the clones to grab. It was time to plan accordingly and get moving. Sonething the jouninn that died lacked was an actual plan. The very simple point was to protect an defenseless genin at the first  point. Not be a fool and let themselves be compromised and become a liability.

The girl got away in the small sense, but it did not need to turn any more bloodier by the loss of the boy.  Simply retreiving all of genki's weapons as well as the weapon pouches, and ryo while simply leaving the bloody jouninn jacket to the clones. Zaled after the full retreival turned away as the two clones hoisted the body of the boy on clone 1 and clone 2 carried the flak jacket and the dead shinobi. They began to head off towards the direction of the vilage.

Meanwhile Taking the bloody kunai that the girl left behind. Zaled tossed it in along with the other new items he picked up. Placing them in the weapons pouch.  And making sure they were all secured and well. As he secured the weapons and such zaled mused to himself.

such a shame! potential wasted  and lost. But it is time for reflection on  going after the girl.  The boy is safe. Well will be safe in a few moments time... now comes the messy part.

Zaled thought as he an the third clone now began the grim work of collecting the evidence as  hoshi lacked any direct leadership. He simply needed to do what had to be done now.  Take things in his own hands.

The other clones that  left with the boy travled 1 mile away before placing him in the sand along with the deceased body pf this shinobi. Hoshi gates were a small dot on the horizon. The clones left  an quick note explaining the girl appearance, and such that she posessed a sharingan.

dear fellow shinobi.

It is unfortunate news that i must state that we lost a fellow shinobi. To an girl of an unknown alias. The girl posessed a pair  sharingan i engaged the girl, and shall be pursing her currently.  With that i will inform you with updates on my pursuit. Untill  my next message.

Sinceriley

Zaled.

With that the clones dispersedd returning the reserved chakra to zaled. As the boy when he wakes would find the corpse of the dead jouninn, next to him with his flak jacket covering his head, and the note from zaled on top of the flak jacket.  The eyes of the jounin were cut priviously by zaled to prevent  the deceased shinobi's sharingan from being further salvaged. (Yeah No sharingan salvaging from corpse sadly.)

Along with a second note.

Dear young genin

This is an order. Return this body to the  village, and find an higher up that will care for the body. You will also explain that this is an mission of utmost importance. Do not stray from your task.

Good luck

Jouninn on pursuit.

With the body of the jounin now out of his hair, and such zaled and the last clone took a slight sigh as the clone dispersed, and  its own chakra reserves of what were left returned to zaled. There was no longer any additional danger so the boy would wake up amid the bloodied sand and the slain jounin's body would be next to him. The blood in the body had run dry so the boy would wake in the aftermath. But by then zaled wouldve  left the original scene.   there would be a flash of crimson light, and zaled would've returned to the hoshi borders now ready to continue his business as if nothing had really happened. Back the the dark skin male with the silver mane.

"Guess it was just a tiny blimp on my radar i suppose."

Zaled would adress the man. As if nothing had happened. still the incident needed resolving still and zaled was now determined to scout for the girl to resolve the incident. this time with back up respectfully.

"it best be we begin a full scouting. we will be looking for someone. As a murder most foul has befallen on the borders of this land. besides i need an excuse to get some workout done."

thus the conversation took over from this point on.

(exit since artimis is safe)

wc: 1,014

Twc: 2,130

Claims

All remaining weapons on mr rhodes body. (Kunai, shruikens, tags, smoke bombs. Etc)

Leaving his flak jacket (Who cares'about jouninn flak jacket lol)

+10 stats

2100 words/2,750 for http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24883-earth-release-sticky-earth-drop

Ah and mr rhodes eyes destroyed as well.
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:39 am
Stuff approved unless I missed something and overruled.
Artimus
Artimus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:10 pm
Lights out, what had happened he remembered getting struck down then blackness did he in fact die.. Impossible he wouldn't allow death to claim his life like his parents before him. Opening his optics his Sharingun Activating instantly he sprung up from his back and onto his feet with great dexterous ability.  Peering around himself there was great evidence that someone was killed and more maybe wounded from whatever event happened here.

Artimus's optics ran over the notes and as he grasped for the papers he scanned the words carefully, liking at the body of Genki he sighed and a deep since of pain began to flow through his body and mind.

Did Genki Die because of his actions, If what he spoke was the truth then him exposing himself was due to Artimus's actions.
He punched the ground in anger and grunted in emotional pain began to create it's toll on him.

Hoisting the corpse of Genki over his shoulder he began to swiftly sprint towards the Hoshi Village to follow his written instructions without so much as stopping to rest until he reached the village.

(WC: TOTAL 500 Towards shadow clone jutsu. And claiming 2 stat points on my Charka.
Claiming Body of Genki, Notes written by Zaled.
Exiting.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum