Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Everlasting Cycle (Hoshi Destruction Topic)

+5
Zaled Uchiha
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tanji Heiji
Satoru Nara
Madrigal Kaguya
9 posters
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Everlasting Cycle (Hoshi Destruction Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Everlasting Cycle (Hoshi Destruction Topic)

Sun May 12, 2019 8:30 am
“Indeed it is.” Valen would say in reference to the truth. He would nod in head in regards to the trial. Of course, that would have to be how it was. It wouldn’t truly be respectful to the justice system if it was rushed. It would only cover the entire thing in the miasma of doubt and suspicion. Tanji was also correct in the people wanting leave having some time to figure out what they could take and have time to do so. It would also allow them time to gather together supplies for the journey. He couldn’t teleport all of them after all, as powerful as he might be, that much of a twist to the laws of physics would be simply too much for him to manage. He wasn’t a god after all, no man was.

Their pace through the village would take them near a young man about Valen’s own age. He was a tad shorter than Valen, about three inches or so, with blonde hair, and seemed to be fit enough. His village symbol was on both the headband on his head and a necklace around his neck. A narrow face, with coal black eyes glaring daggers at him, a sword upon his back as he seemingly stood to black his path. His body seemed to have the solid muscular form of a shinobi. However it didn’t seem quite yet finished. A quick check of Valen’s chakra sensory as they walked toward the boy, who seemed to be staring at him for a bit now, told him that he couldn’t sense his chakra yet. Meaning he didn’t have any kind of absurd level of it. Valen’s own could only be sensed from about fifty meters or so.

Tanji would address the boy, telling him to step aside and that it wasn’t his fight without stopping. Valen would continue along the same path as Tanji, Valen being on Tanji’s left hand side, his hand still idling resting upon the hilt of Seraphim. He wouldn’t give the young man any other look. The glare clearly meant he didn’t want to join Valen, and if he attacked him either Tanji would handle it, or Valen would. One of which had the added bonus of the poor suredly living. The other, not so suredly. Although Valen doubted he’d take the young man’s life if he attacked.

“The church inquisitor will seek protection within the palace, especially if my presence is as known throughout the village as I intended. I also expect to find most of the chunin and probably some Jounin there. I’ll let you try to talk to them first, but if any attack me I won’t hesitate, although I’ll try to avoid killing anyone. That isn’t why I’m here after all. You were the only one to come face me down while being against me. So I have to ask, what are the chances of the others listening to you?” He would say, nothing truly in his voice except a desire to know what might be expected. His guard would never be let down, and his golden eyes, as well as his other senses, would be ready for any kind of attack. Tensions would be high within the village proper. The words would be spoken clearly within distance of the blonde boy trying to bar their path. However otherwise it appear as if Valen simply ignored the young man after giving him an initial glance. Deeming him not truly worthwhile once he had gleaned the young man's hostility. They would continue their advance, Valen moving in time with Tanji.

WC: 542
TWC: 4625

AP - At this point for Genki's sake I'd like it stated that my Golden Eye Level 2 is active, and has been the entire time. The only reason I haven't been keeping track of it is because I literally regenerate AP faster than Golden Eye takes it. As such my reserves are still 1600/1600
Kahoru Pendragon
Kahoru Pendragon
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 1000

The Everlasting Cycle (Hoshi Destruction Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Everlasting Cycle (Hoshi Destruction Topic)

Sun May 12, 2019 9:12 am
As they drew closer, the young boy that was with Valen turned out to be much more than a boy. He seemed to be an older man. Now, why would a veteran of Hoshigakure, turn itself over so quickly to a lawless traitor like Valen. The veteran that was approaching Genki yelled out, “Step aside boy, this isn’t your fight.” This statement came echoing down the road with a tone of authority that Genki rarely saw in Hoshigakure’s lack of leadership.

Genki yelled down the road as the figures continued to advance, “If it concerns Hoshigakure, then as a shinobi of this village, it is my fight. Valen, traitor to Hoshigakure! Why do you come here? You had the leadership! You had the responsibility! You knew the silent oath you made to Hoshikagure. You didn’t even make that oath when you became Hogokage. You made it when you became a genin! You knew the weight of that oath. You knew the cost of breaking that oath. Yet you, Valen, still broke that oath! And now. You come to the place you left leaderless. And you hope to take its citizens for your own. And when you broke that sacred oath, you changed your titles. You changed from Valen, Hogokage of Hoshigakure, to Valen…

… The Traitor.”

WC: 212

TWC: 1056
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Sun May 12, 2019 6:00 pm
"Who's to say," Tanji shrugged at the question of whether people would listen to him. "I suspect, however..."

The large man glanced over his shoulder at the blonde-haired boy who now stood five meters behind the continually advancing pair and currently spoke of titles. If his fellow jounin wished to stop either Tanji or Valen, then he would need a lot more than sharply pointed words—Genki had not moved to stop the pair's advance so they simply walked right by him without a second glance.

"That many will bluster and beat their chests," his gaze had returned to the man on his left. "But few will truly act."

The crowd continued to part before the pair and close behind them; if the other jounin did not move to prevent this, then he would soon be left behind and consumed by the crowd once more. Valen and Tanji, on the other hand, would continue on their way to Hoshigakure's central palace where only time would tell what awaited them. Whatever it was, Tanji, for the first time in a long while, felt very much alive.

---
TWC: 1979
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2019 3:36 am
"Oh, that goes without saying." Valen would say with a small smirk in response to Tanji. The boy stood five meters behind them now and the former Kage's senses were still keen for an attack. Who was the boy calling a traitor? He who let someone else stand before a potential enemy who could obliterate the village to it's very foundations, without assistance, without aid? He who spoke of oaths as if they were some form of Order of Knights? Valen himself never took such an oath, never said any hallowed words over blood, gave his word to stand for those of Hoshigakure. Nor did he ever require something so asinine from any of his shinobi. They were after all exactly that, shinobi, warriors in the shadows, assassins. They betrayed each other as much as not, and always worked for what they thought was best.

Valen had given much to the ungrateful people who lived in this cesspool of a village. Risked life and limb, sacrificed friends, tortured his body with brutal training in order to meet the demands of the world he lived in. All so that he could work to keep the village safe. Yet the villagers only spat, cursed, and hated them for it? Who were the true traitors? He merely went to help people who wanted it, who appreciated it, not with reward, but with respect, gratitude. Merely days ago he saved men and women who were meant to be slaves. Rescued his current companion Evelynn from a horrid life of rape and abuse. It had been a mission to do so, and he needed to accept it as such so he would have money, a resource that constantly made the world go round. However they had been grateful, they had thanked him, offered him shelter for a time. Evelynn herself had devoted her life to him, wanting to become stronger to defend him and herself. Those bigots within Hoshigakure? Would care naught for such actions. He'd be spit upon if he wore his headband openly down the street, despised, hated.

This boy, this blonde haired boy who looked so close to his own age, was nothing but an idealist. A boy still living within his dreams. He had yet to be shown what kind of monsters were within the world of shinobi. He had yet to be introduced to any form of true terror, hadn't been taught any real lessons. Valen couldn't even take him seriously when he spoke. No, he wouldn't kill this boy if he attacked. He'd wound, maim, give him something to never forget the true world of shinobi.

WC: 437
TWC: 5062
Kahoru Pendragon
Kahoru Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Weaponry

Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 pm
Why did the traitor reject him? He asked him a single question. Why not answer it? Genki stood solid, shackled with disbelief as the advancing pair walked past the blonde without a second thought; Genki didn't bother to move, making his back block his front side, so there were little ways to see what the boy was planning on doing. Was the traitor at a lost of words or did he simply not care about what the Jounin had to say? The blonde bit his lip in vexation. He was livid, only fists will do the talking. A blood red iris forged in rage appeared in Genki's eyes, hungry for battle. If the two men kept walking as stated beforehand and as they reached 5 meters in distance away from Genki, the enraged blonde would immediately form the handseals of Ram, Tiger, Dog, Snake, Ram (Speed 115.) The handseals were performed with his right and left hands nearly silently. In a flash of lightning (Speed 80), Genki would disappear, only to reappear 1 meter behind the traitor (Speed 80.) Almost instantly after the teleportation, Genki would draw his 1 meter long katana (Speed 115) only to attempt to plunge it into the traitor's stomach (Sharpness 81).The 1-meter distance between Genki and the and the sword's length would be quite challenging for the traitor to evade not being stabbed. Genki would not harm Tanji if everything went accordingly, since Tanji still is a shinobi of Hoshigakure, however, if Tanji does put up a fight, Genki will respond immediately. If successfully stabbed, Genki will pull out the blade from the body as the traitor will fall to the ground, incapacitated for the time being.

WC: 283

TWC: 1339

AP: 149/200

-50 from Vanish

-1 from 3-Tomoe Sharingan
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Tue May 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Even finely-honed senses fail in the face of impossible odds. In this case, it was Tanji’s hearing that failed him as the buzz of humanity prevented him from hearing the muted sound of flesh on flesh, a telltale sign of hand seals being woven. Indeed, it was only the sound of metal on metal—sword on sheathe—that drew the man’s attention to the boy both he and Valen had discounted as a coward.

Casting a glance over his left shoulder at the source of the noise, Tanji’s eyes clouded over into a red of their own. Tanji had underestimated the other jounin, he had guts. Now, the challenge for the boy would be to see if he could avoid losing them out onto the streets.

---
-10 ap for Meigan (lvl 2, Shinkirou - Mirage)
TWC: 2129
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed May 15, 2019 5:40 am
The previous Hogokage, as previously stated, would have his senses tuned high for possible assault. The minor sounds of the boys hand seals would be noted by the man, but such a thing didn’t necessarily have to be hand seals, now did it? However the sudden appearance of the boy behind him, and his further movement to reach for his blade would be much more obvious to the ashen haired mans ears. So without batting an eyelash Valen would proceed to move his hands into the tiger seal as fast as he could. His similar pace would cause him to form the seal while the blonde Jounin’s blade was halfway out of its sheath. It was at the precise moment that the tiger seal was formed, while the blade was still being drawn, that the Jinchuriki of the Gobi would utilize a jutsu most sinister, Temporary Paralysis. The jutsu only needed a target to be within five meters of the user for it to work, and Genki, while drawing his blade, was only one meter away. The jutsu, should performing it be successful, would immediately take hold. Causing his attacker to be unable to move unless his raw strength exceeded the power of the technique (20). Of course, even if the blade had been successfully drawn, and the stab attempt connected, it wouldn’t work. For Valen, as always, was wearing his full body armor (150 Health), this would stop the blade cold, the tip unable to even scratch the surface.

Once the jutsu was successfully cast, he would turn around, and face the teen. His expression still a stoic mask, a single white eyebrow raised and his golden eyes looking down at Genki. “I don’t know what to make of you.” He would begin, his voice level, but with a hint curiosity within. “You speak of silent oaths as if you hold some sort of honor. Yet wait to attack until you can do it from behind. You speak down to me for leaving this place leaderless, yet when I come to offer those wanting to take the option, a new home. Proceeded to let the man currently standing next to me, Tanji Heiji, stand before me alone. Were you waiting back here? Behind the crowds, in case he needed defending from someone within? He stood before me, ready to fight if necessary, but choosing diplomacy instead. You, spewed words of me being a traitor, and then attacked me when I found I had nothing useful to say to some petty idealist who couldn't be bothered to stand next to the only man willing to come forward. Until everyone's back was turned. Then you proceeded to attempt to assassinate someone who was invited in. Were you my shinobi, I'd be killing you right now.” He would say, his tone laced with contempt with the young man before him. “For your information, little shinobi.” He began again, the last two words emphasized to make sure Genki understood how little Valen thought of him in this situation. “I did not come here to bring people for me to lead. I do not intend to lead them. I intend to guide them to another, better leader than I ever was. I’m not even truly part of the village he’s founded. I came here to take what the people, that I originally swore to protect, took for granted, as well as obtain revenge on a man who tortured the woman I dearly love. By the time I’m finished here, this village will no longer be able to be referred to as a major shinobi village. However Tanji here, negotiated with me, and we have come to an agreement that will allow no bloodshed. So long as no one attacks me.” He would say, raising another eyebrow at Genki at the pointed words. “This, is the only time I’ll warn you. If you attack me again, then at best you’ll be maimed. For now, I’ll settle for embarrassing you before a majority of your village.”

Those would be the last words he would say, before unleashing a blow against the paralyzed young man. It was a simple taijutsu maneuver, anyone could learn it. He used it multiple times in the past on students as punishment, or as simply a lesson. The Aerial Strip maneuver wouldn’t truly harm Genki physically, unless he landed badly. Or at the very least, Valen would pull the punch enough to insure that was the case. It would however leave his pride murdered and forgotten on the side of the road. The blow would come, and it would be aimed at Genki’s head. The ashen haired man’s fist would flash up at a speed of 155, and should it land, would strike the young man full in the face, causing him to flip backwards end over end. The difference in their raw strength being enough to cause the clothing on the Jounin, with the exception of his undergarments, to fly off in various directions. Afterwards, Valen would turn back to Tanji. “Shall we continue?” He would ask curiously, his tone neutral once more.

WC: 850
TWC: 5912

AP and Things:
Kahoru Pendragon
Kahoru Pendragon
Citizen

Wed May 15, 2019 6:27 pm
Genki’s blade thrust towards Valen’s back. Rather unsuccessfully though, his blade didn’t even scratch the man’s armor. The blonde tried to pull his blade back for another swing, yet his muscles wouldn’t budge. He must have used a paralysis jutsu of some sort. Before Genki had time to think another thought, Valen’s fist swung around and punched him straight in the face. As it collided with his cheek, he heard a cracking noise as his right cheekbone broke.

It was swung with such force, that Genki flew back 5 meters. Genki landed awkwardly, falling on his left arm. As he landed, he felt a sickening crunch as his left arm broke. He was now 6 meters away from Valen. The blonde’s face and arm throbbed with intense pain as he lay on the ground. Genki started to get up to attack again when he realized the only clothes he had left on him was his underwear. His face flushed in embarrassment. The blonde saw people stare at him. Several people in the crowd chuckled at what happened to him. He looked around him for a pair of clothes, yet all his clothes were far away from him. His face turned a deep maroon in rage. He looked around, searching for any type of weapon. Genki picked up a kunai. As he started to feel faint, he realized he had to act fast.

Right before he passed out, he said, “Fuck you, traitor.” Then, he threw his kunai (speed 102, sharpness 50) at Valen’s face. If Valen stands still the kunai would hit him. All odds are that the kunai probably won’t though because Genki is in a ton of pain and about to pass out. And that’s when he passed out.

WC: 291
TWC: 1630

AP: 148/200
-1 AP from Three Tomoe Sharingan

Items:
-1 Kunai, 4 left

Exit (unless someone wakes me up or you mess with my unconscious body, you perv)

claims: 8 stats (5 stats toward speed, 3 stats towards stamina)
don't know what to do with the rest of the stuff, I'll decide later

Last edited by Genki Rones on Thu May 16, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2019 11:40 am
"That last bit really wasn't necessary," Tanji sighed, halting his advance and turned back to the recently unconscious boy, assuming Valen dealt with the kunai. "Try to show some restraint, boy."

One couldn't very well leave a nearly-nude body in the middle of the road, especially with the recent unrest. At best he'd lose his clothes and, at worst, he'd lose his life as the mass of people trampled over his body. Tanji, for what it was worth, could not conscience the latter outcome. So, with little trouble, he gathered the boy's belongings, returned to the unconscious form, and hefted it over one of his broad shoulders before returning to Valen's side.

"We'll be stopping by the hospital"

And so continued the pair's advance to the palace, hospital detour included.

---
+1 Genki
-10 ap for Meigan (lvl 2, Shinkirou - Mirage)

TWC: 2272
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2019 11:19 am
"I disagree, he attacked me with intent to kill me. I merely used two low level techniques to give him a lesson that he won't soon forget. He isn't maimed, he isn't even bleeding, only his pride has been hurt. Much more could've been taken in such a situation." The ashen haired man would say honestly as he simply snapped out an arm at his maximum possible speed (145) to catch the kunai out of the air. It wasn't like it could harm him through his gloves anyway, and dodging it was out of the question in a crowded area.

"I can teleport us there if you wish, it'll save up a great deal of time. I figure the trial alone will give people enough time to get things together and decide if they'd rather stay here or give a new home a try. Just place a hand on my arm, physical contact is necessary to teleport." He would say, offering to let Tanji decide if he wanted to risk physical contact or not. If Valen reached forward to place a hand on the mans arm or shoulder, it could accidentally be seen as an attack. Something that Valen hoped Tanji understood wasn't the intent.

Should the man take offer, Valen would simply teleport them to the hospital. Both disappearing in a flash of light. Should he decline, then they would simply continue on, moving through the crowd toward the villages medical facility.

[Exit]

I'll edit the thread title, since this really didn't seem to become a destruction topic, go narrative!

I'll make claims later tonight or tomorrow. Kinda short on time atm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum