Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

The First Spark [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Spark [P]

Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:59 pm
Kinzoku was pleased to see Yensung take the glass of water. It meant he was not entirely disappointed by the proceedings of this meetings. If one held resentment, or disapproved by what Kinzoku was saying and how he was proceeding with this meeting then they may have refused the water out of resentment. But Yensung accepted it without hesitation. It could mean a number of things. Either he was very good at hiding his emotions or he was comfortable with how the proceedings were going. Either way, Kinzoku was also pleased as to how this was going. Despite his earlier suspicions.  

Kinzoku offered Yensung a single nod in reply as he spoke, showing the Nazar understood the significance in his words. It took more than just words to gather people behind the Hokage. It would take action. Something Kinzoku was fully aware of. He just hoped Yensung who heed his own words. It would take more than just words for Kinzoku to believe Yensung was giving him his full respect. Action would be required from the Jounin. From everyone.

A smile found its way upon Kinzoku's lips as Yensung promised to not go over his decision. It was not a smile of greed, as though he had won. No, rather it was a genuine smile of happiness. Even content. He was glad to see Yensung would be on board with the new Hokage. All that he asked was that Kinzoku heeded his words. On that front Yensung had nothing to worry about. After all it was the entire reason for him being here. Kinzoku needed someone high up in the ranks of Konoha to advise him. It was only fair to him and to the village. He just needed to make sure he found the right man for the job. If he did not, he'd be ignoring his own teaching as a sensei. On his squad, Team 7, Kinzoku had two students who wished to be Hokage someday. The very first thing he taught them was to listen to the perspective of others. That one who does not consider the words of others will surely fail. But at the end of the day, the decision still rests on their shoulders. What kind of teacher would Kinzoku be if he did not following his own teaching. With that he afforded Yen another nod, showing his understanding.

Eventually he got the Kinzoku's question. Taking another sip from the cool water, the Nazar listened attentively to the Aburame's response. There were apparently many reasons for choosing not to fight back. For one, respect towards the Hokage. He understood he overstepped. Out of respect he chose not to make it worse. But that was not the meat of the reason, there was more. He wanted to show Xyxer that Risako still held power over her subordinates. It's a clever tactic to be honest, but whether it worked or not was another thing. Just the fact a number of Jounin had disobeyed Risako's order to kneel had likely muddied Xyxer's view on Risako's leadership. Beating the Jounin in the tournament likely had no changing effect to the Mizukage's viewpoint. But there was more to it. It was also done to make it seem as though any attempt at a resistance could be held at bay by Risako. The thought intrigued Kinzoku as it brought in a river of more question to offer the Aburame. He revealed a couple more reasons as to why. For one, he did not want to hurt Risako any further. Secondly, he did not want to show his talents to the Mizukage and forces of Kirigakure. That also made Kinzoku smile. A smart tactic in the long run. One he could understand. His smile turned from an amused one to one of understanding at the mention of Salzem. He knew the two were close. The fact Salzem was the only one to know Yen's full power was indicative of such. All they could do now was make sure his sacrifice was not in vain.

His answers helped Kinzoku better understand Yensung's mind set and how he viewed and processed certain situation. Even if it had not been a full explanation in what the Jounin's reasons were, they were enough to appease Kinzoku for the moment. For now, he felt no need to divulge into the matter any further. But his answer had piqued another interest of the Nazar. "I know there are many in Konoha who do not like the situation we're currently in. They view Kirikagure as the monsters who invaded our home, killed our loved ones and now they rule over us like tyrants. I know you spend a lot of time with the younger generation of our shinobi. Is that the feeling you get from them as well?" He paused after the question, allowing Yensung to answer. Kinzoku knew Yensung spent time with lots of Konoha's shinobi and thus he would have a better understanding of their perspective than Kinzoku himself. This would be the first sign of Kinzoku heeding the views of his village. Whether Yensung gave his anser before or after Kinzoku would give the follow up question. "How do you feel about Kirigakure, about the Mizukage?" Kinzoku needed to know if there were talks of a rising resistance and he trusted Yensung to tell him the truth of it.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:25 pm
He smiled slightly as kinzoku got the hint. If there was anything he was slowly going down the right path with yen himself observing the words betwern the lines. It was a good sign that as long as he remained sharp. The kage would be fine.

Naturally yen would not devuldge any deeper into his abilities. One thing he knew was the less known the more effective he was. Which brought the hokage to his next subject. It was a fishing line question but for certain the fact was this was where the hammer hit the nails home.

"From my observation the less experienced shinobi are like the water we are drinking now. The cups are either half empty, or half full. Regardless the analogy they hold frustration. But they do not know where to funnel, or focus the determination. Likewise it is said the same through all ranks, but to this i spy potential in some. There are a few that hold a knack.  One in particular i notice has an strong, and interesring mind. She goes by the name of suzume. She is Seemingly wayward, but she does have a grip on the reality at hand."

Yen stated as he simply had an good idea of which shinobi host a bit of a rebellious?nature to them. But more so. The shinobi that are looking beyond themselves and at the picture were the ideal shinobi that can grow into tomarrows leaders.

"But perhaps we should figure a way to really evaluate the whole population ofvthe geninn and chuminn. I have some ideas."

Yen piped up as he then with the simple nature left that on the table for kinzoku to pick at mentally for a bit while he adressed the question.

"I have to look at a tombstone. Instead of my freind hokage. And i must know we are under kiri's boot. It makes me hold this home closer, and thoes i must protect, and makes me hold the embers of the fallen to bide my strength, and grow from the pain. I know all things come to the shinobi who is willing to smile, and play the part, but also not forget themselves, nor what they serve. Resistence can only be held back, but it is only joined with many hokage... not the few.... but i am only as rebellious as my thoughts and words. Not directly my actions...."

Yen stated as he took a breath and stared at the glass in hand before finishing the water in it.

"But the mizukage for a man of his power does have a way with it. Still power only goes so far. In his eyes alone i can feel that he see's us as nothing but  flowers to be stepped on. But that is a grave mistake underestimating us."

Yen stated darkly as his emotions were in check but the words told a diffrent tale. He wanted to act, but he was not a foolish man. Nor was he the type to blindly run into things. He bided his time. Now?was the time to develop. Not drive into a bloodbath.... at least not directly.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:17 pm
Kinzoku listened as the Aburame replied to his question, the answers partially being what the Nazar had suspected. That there was frustration among many shinobi throughout the ranks in Konoha but mostly with the Genin. He did not blame them for the most part. He was able to place himself in their position and view things from their own perspectives. But just as Kinzoku had, they were going to have to accept the reality of the situation. Their frustration could lead them to act irrationally. Maybe even attempt to gather others to form a rebellion. Kinzoku could not allow such a thing. Konoha could not afford a rebellion. He only wondered how he'd be able to sway the others and show them. A struggle for another time perhaps. But how long could he put it off for?

The Jounin's mention of one named Suzume piqued at the Nazar's interest. He had not met Suzume before. As a matter of fact he had never heard of her either. But he had seen her back on the water tower after Higuto lost his first Chuunin exam match. He just didn't know it was her. Yet another task Kinzoku needed to get to as Hokage. Getting a better grasp of the people in his village. Kinzoku smiled as Yensung mentioned that he had a few ideas for evaluating Konoha's Chuunin and Genin but refrained from explaining a single one. He wouldn't get off the hook that easily.

Kinzoku offered Yensung a single nod as he spoke, answering the more significant part of the Nazar's question. The question Kinzoku was more interested in hearing and learning the Aburame's thoughts of Kiri and Xyxer. "I would not have us forget what happened to us that day" Kinzoku began, placing the glass of water onto his desk. "It's better we remember. Lest we forget and history repeats itself. However..." Kinzoku continued, letting the silence trail behind. "The Mizukage and his people know power. They have the strength needed to ensure such acts do not happen to them. We're in a position where we can learn from them. As it is, we're all in, Yensung. We need to make sure the rest Konoha knows this." He spoke briefly but if Yensung listened to the message of all he had just said, he would know that Konoha needed this. But not forever. 

Kinzoku reached out with his metallic hand towards the desk. Instead of grabbing the glass of water he took hold of the kunai once more before taking hold of it with both hands. "Tell me some of these ideas of yours" Kinzoku said, his eyes never moving from the kuna in the meantime. He needed to hear these ideas before Yensung had any intention of enacting them. Kinzoku was going to know everything happening within the walls of his village. If it did not have his say then it would not happen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:46 pm
Kinzoku's words were quiet simple of an response. To play the part and be the fiddle. For now that is. It was an acceptable strategy. Only to mar the results regarding anything. But yen was more focused on ways out of such positions.

A habit of an genjutsu master was less on how to capture, but more on how to limit ways to escape. And while escape themselves. With that he merely tilted his head to the side slightly as he spoke up.

"For now we will stay in this kage. For now. But while they hold power. We will not build up our own. History will be doomed to repeat. Should we make the mistake prior to kiri comming on the scene."

Yen stated as he downed tge last bits of water and smiled as kinzoku knew to chase after yen in his ideas. It was a good idea. To simply compile the the infomation.

"We do know we have many geninn partener. We clso know that as of the past two exams our geninn have fallen suit. I belive that in part. The same danger that lurked in the past is before us now. They need to be challenged and our mission parameters across the board will need to be revaluated."

Yen stated as he glanced at kinzoku and smiled. Before speaking.

"The geninn have not faced challenge. They instead practice, but do not test. However, that will change. They need to know. As do our chuninn need to know what they can do. I will set up various mock trials. That will test the various talents of our shinobi. It will be best you as kage and well with my help. Revaluate the missions and find a way to enhance their skills. They will not be able to susceed unless pushed."

Yen stated as he  placed the glass on the table, and leaned back in the chair for a moment of silence.

"Our borders must be manned and well should our shinobi not travel. They like before will be fall the fate of an army emerging at our gates. We need eyes and ears to other nations.... and the dienzens that wander under no country... it is what keeps us safe... infomation wins anything that may  start up. And we lack infomation. This comes from us all hokage. Even yourself. If we do not know what threats come. Nor keep an finger on the veins of our neighbors. They will merely wipe us out."

Yen stated bluntly and with a certain finality behind his voice as he expected kinzoku to understand what that meant as he spoke considerbly.

"We can obviously raise the rewards... but the reward we get is that we are many steps safer then we are now. On that note our defenses will need revaluation as well. For that note it all ties together. With more grasp on our shinobi's potentials and skills. We know to position them accordingly. To defense, infomational gathering, and in time. Perhaps advancing konoha's interests. For now however, we will take the first step to strengthening. Knowing our shinobi's capeabilities."

Yen paused as he looked over kinzoku with his single eye and spoke slowly.

"That includes yourself as well hokage. A mistake made was that previous kage seemed to have.... slacked off on their training..... ill be your partener in this case for more advanced sessions. Besides the genjutsu master ofvthe village must keep the kage in their regards."

Yen stated with a slight grin as he lowered his hands and glanced at kinzoku amused.

"You are not going to get lazy behind papers are you?"
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 pm
Kinzoku listened to Yensung attentively as the Jounin expressed his views on the matter. Most of what Yensung was saying, Kinzoku was wall aware of. That the village needed to up their defenses, have better patrols on the boarders, stop them from travelings to make sure they were within these walls when needed. Their shinobi strength was already pretty thin at the moment. Having them travel would only weaken them. But that was not why Kinzoku had asked the question. He wanted the Jounin's opinion on how to strengthen the village shinobi. How to better train and prepare them for the future. It was as Yensung said. In both the last Chuunin exams Konoha had fallen short, the victors coming mostly from Kiri. Another harsh reality that Kiri had what Konoha did not. What Konoha needed.

The Nazar left the remains of his water untouched as Yensung spoke, his words flowing through his mind like water. He suggested mock trials to put the Genin and Chuunin of Konoha to the test. See what they can do, show them what they can do. This would be a good way to evaluate the strength of the upcoming generation. The future of the village. He left the juicy part of his ideas out in terms of what he had in mind for these mock trials. Though Kinzoku did not think much of it. In time he would see what they were as he needed to be there. He wouldn't be much of a Hokage if he wasn't there to see the strength and growth of his own village. The idea and anticipation left the Nazar feeling someone excited and pleased. He knew Yensung spent a lot of time with the next generation of Konoha. This would be a good opportunity for Kinzoku to do the same. 

Lastly, Yensung brought up the matter of Kinzoku's training. It caught him off guard in all honesty, the idea putting a comical smile on the Nazar's face. He knew why Yensung had brought up the matter of his training. Kinzoku knew the reality all to well himself. When one reaches the pinnacle of power in a village, it was easy to let it get to their heads and as a result slack off on their own growth. He couldn't blame Yensung to bringing it up as it was likely a concern from many in the village. He also did not know much of the traditions of the Nazar clan. They are a clan of monks who place an extreme amount of focus on the physical, mental, and spiritual strength of an individual at a very young age. Kinzoku was no exception to this. As a result, it has instilled a certain "obsession" in the Nazar when it came to keeping himself at the peak of his performance. That is why Kinzoku found it funny. Yet his smile was not meant to mock the Aburame. It was funny to him because it was never something he'd allow happen to himself.

"Rest assured I will not stop" he replied, the smile still on his face. "Though I can't turn down help when it's offered" he added, letting Yen know that his help was much appreciated. Before he continued, his eyes drifted back down to the papers of Konoha shinobi scattered all over his desk. He gently placed the kunai in his hands back onto the desk before gathering up all the papers into one neat pile. Giving it a couple of taps on the top of the desk to make sure they were all equally aligned, Kinzoku dropped them into an open folder before storing the folder into a drawer and closing it. "I have already began thinking about who to have patrolling our boarders. Kiri's invasion has shown how we need to be more prepared for such events. Together, you and I will prepare the next generation of Konoha's shinobi. You have my blessing to do what is needed." 

Before continuing, Kinzoku stood from his seat expecting the Jounin to do the same. "You will spearhead the advancement of our shinobi forces. Yensung Aburame, you are now Deputy Hokage of Konohagakure" he said, his right hand slowly reaching out towards Yensung to shake the now Deputy's hand. "You will speak with the voice of the Hokage, second to none but my own" Kinzoku said. Once they had shook hands, Kinzoku would continue from his standing position. "Get to work right away. I shall do the same. I expect bi-weekly reports on your work and the progress of our shinobi. Know this, Yensung. Words are wind. Prove to me I have not made a mistake in this decision. Know that your title can be revoked just as quickly as it was granted." As the words escaped Kinzoku's mouth he knew it was not a one way road. Although Yensung did need to prove that he deserved the title just given to him, Kinzoku also needed to prove he deserved the titled of Hokage. Prove it to the village. 

"Welcome aboard, partner."

With that Kinzoku sat back down onto his desk, instinctively plucking the kunai back up. With a tip of his hat Kinzoku gave the Deputy permission to leave expecting him to begin his work in advancing Konoha's forces.

[EXIT]
TWC: 6246

Assigning Yensung as Deputy Hokage.

8850 ryo and 2741 words into purchase of Steel Edge (7325/7325). Deducting Ryo
2500 words into Flying Thunder God (2500/2500) 25%discount max stat, 25% WC discount coupon (1left)
1005 words into mastering FTG (1005/3750)
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:30 pm
Approved
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:35 pm
"Good good!"

Was the aburames reply to kinzoku's response on training. This alone would mean that he would be up to par on a consistent baisis. A grand sign to yen which checked off all of his parameters. Which by that note. Both men seemingly reached an agreement of their own. Yen quietly listened to kinzoku's further response to the prospects of various induviduals in question to be his right hand. A wise choice which upon hearing kinzoku pick yen himself  acertained the nature of the meeting fully to the aburame. He merely bowed his head and  rose at the same time. Although not as impressive in hight yen looked up at the man with a wide smile shaking his hand.

"It is an honor hokage"

Yen stated bowing to the man and taking a knee as well. After all this was more responsibility, and with that a hand to reach, and stir the future. Aloowing the wheel's of change to begin immediatly in the aburame. It was a wonderful feeling, but he was ready for the task at hand. With that yen nodded at kinzoku's word of warning and took in mind it was an easy gain, and take process. Still he did not intend to mess up. But exceed the expectations naturally.

"thank you. I am glad to be on board. A few days we will have the mock battles up. Thus at the disgression of our observation. But the week you will begin the series of training.... be ready, and rested hokage."

Yen stated as he smiled and reached for his cloak and hat. Thus as he  fitted his hat and nodded at the hokage he spoke once more.

"You will also have acess to a special gift i have in mind for you. Ill make you a most useful addition to your formal attire. But for now we rest. Tomarrow begins the new dawn of konoha."

Yen stated as with a final bow he exited the  hokage office and proceeded to the graveyard. At the graves of his wife and children he took a knee and smiled sadly.

I got promoted dear...  and my children. Father was promoted... watch over me and grant me your strength my dears.

Yen thought as he silently knelt there for a few minutes before his shadow approached the grave of salzem. He took a knee and bowed his head quietly.

My freind. Know that i was promoted, but now i will not have your sacrifice and loss taken in vain. Grant me strength to do this. Old buddy.

Yen remained kneeled for a bit as the evening came to a quiet soft snowfall. Yen trudged back to his house and upon entering the  home he hung up his cloak and proceeded up to the room where he pulledvout a scroll and ink and began to write. Working till mid evening as he had promised.

(Exit)

Claim

Eh no wc claim

Now is Dep kage.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default