Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Top of The World (Open) Empty Top of The World (Open)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:10 pm
The hyuuga sat alone atop the world on the earthen surface of a Kage's face he did not know, staring down at the bustling streets of a village his mother had at one point called home. Komon could see the whole of the village and its people from here, which meant that its people could easily see the monuments from near any spot in the village. A decision which Komon guessed had been made intentionally by the first Hokage.

He imagined some sense of pride had to be instilled in a man when he looked up and could see the face's of his villages mightiest warriors watching over him. The idea brought a bittersweet smile to his face as he realized that all Kumogakure had ever had to look upon was Youka Tau's rot, and Maku Jemuzu's war mongering.

Now that his brother was the Raikage, he couldn't help but think that maybe Kumogakure could use a monument of its own.

WC: 161
Anonymous

Top of The World (Open) Empty Re: Top of The World (Open)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:55 pm
Someone was sitting on Kage rock.... a foreign ninja was sitting on the honored faces of the previous kage.... Sure Shinoskay himself had stepped all over their faces a dozen times but here was someone not of konoha just sitting on them. 'Dirty foreigner butt, just festering away and rotting itself...' Shinoskay almost missed it at first but when he did, for some reason it really bothered him.

The white masked boy would glare as he started walking his way around and up kage rock, he never bothered to be careful before but today he made extra care to avoid the faces as he took hurried but not super human steps up to reach the individual.

Upon arrival, he would stop and look down at them, his mask covering all but his eyes "Hey, please dont sit here."
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:24 pm
The approach of the boy from behind him was hardly concealed, and he guessed they were made with no intention to be so. Upon hearing the request Komon's eyes would fade to grey, and he'd be able to see the origin of the voice resting behind him, the masked figure was short, and lacking in intimidation factor. It was the gate guard from before...

Without turning to face the man, and still looking down upon the village Komon would say cheerfully "I'm sorry, Have I offended you gate guard?" before gesturing downwards at the village beneath him, "I was just enjoying the view"

WC: 266
Anonymous

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:50 pm
Shinoskay's glare narrowed slightly, 'he isnt even attempting to get up even as he apologizes and he clearly understandings what he is doing is disrespectful'. Though it was clear this was really poor behavior, Shinoskay's sense of propriety and formality finally caught up to him, with a quick glance out across the village to see the view Komon refered to before once more looking at the foreign ninja "If you understand..." the boy did not understand people, he had not had any real experience in talking to others outside of casual engagement so what he did next came from an obvious lack of experience towards the consequences " then stop sitting on the late kage's face."

while he had visibly stiffened into a less hostile, and more formal, posture his frustration was still evident by how tense he was and by the intense look in his eyes. He was not aware of how un-intimidating he looked but then in his practice one should never judge by looks so the concept never dawned on him. He could move several 10's of times faster then men 20 times his build, after all.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:13 pm
"ah, but you see gate guard"

He'd pause slightly as a grin formed on his face

"I'm not sitting on his face, I'm sitting on his hair"

It was a childish retort, but he wanted a look into the mind of this villages shinobi. And pushing this ones buttons seemed to be a fun way to go about it. He remained seated as he continued to speak.

"I'm just trying to get a look into this late hokage's mind is all"

"One day a couple hundred years ago he looked down from this cliff and decided he'd raise a village from the forest"

"I wonder if the village in front of us today, compares to what he'd envisioned all those years ago?"

He was just thinking out loud at this point. But maybe the gate guard had input into the matter, or maybe he was still hung up on the whole sitting on the stone head thing... Time would tell.

WC: 424
Anonymous

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:35 pm
Being the boy that he was, not familiar with social confrontations, he was still unfamiliar with handling indignation. Unfortunately, this meant that shame and pride had a greater hold on his actions, rather then letting such a truly trivial situation blow over he instead pressed on "I Insist that you remove yourself from his face, if you contin- you are guests in konoha and as such I would be more then happy to show you to an observation point for Kage Mountain." He was getting flustered and he was ready to react even further however his sense of propriety was still a driving force that edged him to remember etiquette.

The view, indeed, was a spectacular one. Great for introspection, it wasn't but a few months ago the orphan, also a foreigner in this village by all rights and respects, had not only trained one of these faces himself while a fellow genin did one handed pull ups in a nostril like some wind riding nasal discharge but then he. That same genin, and several others sparred and defaced the very same rock. He wasnt thinking of this, of course... children.

Last edited by Shinoskay on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:03 pm
Still stuck on the whole kage's head thing it seemed. Komon would of course remain seated, still wishing to dive deeper into this boys mind than just his views on where he deemed it appropriate to sit. He knew that the boy wanted him to move, and he also knew that the boy had the common sense to recognize that Komon was a high ranking official of a village here under invitation.

He wondered how long the boy would care about that barrier, and when he'd abandon it entirely. While the grin on his face grew ever larger, he'd light a cigarette and let it hang in his hand while the boy issued another warning. When he finished, Komon would of course ignore it entirely.

"I imagine the village is quite different than what he'd imagined...

but it's lasted this long, and his face still guards it

That's something I can admire
"

He'd pause and take the first puff of his cigarette before exhaling.

"A legacy, echoing through eternity"

WC: 593
Anonymous

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:52 pm
It was clear to that Komon had no intentions of leaving the spot, not at this moment anyways. Shinoskay mad a quick side ways glance around the mans body to see the cigerette, his face furrowed in a mild disgust, as he also checked how the man was positioned and holding himself. This also served as a means to give the man a moment or two to 'see sense' and move.

The white masked boy did not care so much for what was being said, It was good talk about Konoha and how the kage's face was keeping vigil. The genin was more interested in getting the other shinobi off of it. He knew attacking them was just not an option, "Honorable guest," Shinoskay would make a small postrated bow, "You know what you are doing is offensive and have refused to correct it," his mind buzzed over the situation 'what can I even do? by the time I go tell someone he will likely have moved on and I will look like I am full of shit... or if I try to grab him and he resists or even tries to kill me what then? I could try to move him with earth moving core... simply shift the ground under him so that he is lifted from it and angled so he will slide to the ground near me... I dont want him to feel he is under attack, oh boy would I like to just shove him off the side' "And now you are about to smoke?!" His voice rose slightly at the smoke part, like it was such a horrible or bad thing to smoke on top of kage rock. 'I could try to appeal to his sense of sympathy, but we are ninja... we are trained to not respond to that, we cant just whip out tokens of sentimentality and expect each other to react to it... oh man, I must look like a total amateur, but I cant just stop now.'

The boys face cringed for a moment, he couldn't tell they were able to see him, they weren't looking at him, it was irritating him that they werent looking at him too. the thoughts continued on in the boys mind as he tried to figure out what to do about the situation.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:09 pm
For the third time in only a short period, Komon ignored the boy again. There was a fire resting beneath this boys rehearsed formality somewhere, and he'd dig it out in time. Again he wouldn't look back, instead choosing to continue his monologue.

"I wonder if my brother's legacy will last as long as his"

He'd say patting the earthen hair of the kage he resided on, with the hand not holding a cigarette.

WC: 668
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 24500

Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:24 am
Miles away, way out of hearing distance, Nero was enjoying the view of the Kage-Face-Mountain, which definitely was the real name. Nero then realized there were two figures on one of the heads. "What nerds." Nero thought to himself as he moved on with his day.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum