Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 6:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 6:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 5:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 4:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 4:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 3:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 3:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 3:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 2:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 2:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Definitely Not A Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Definitely Not A Date

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:33 am
As Natsume tried to pay, Zyx would wave his hand at her, "My treat. You don't have to pay for anything tonight," He said with a resolute nod and small smile. He paid for their food and went out into the night. The boy was ecstatic that Natsume agreed to have dessert with him.

"What you might not know about me, Natsu," He said as he leads them down the street. "Is that I love cinnamon. Now that I train all the time and I can stay fit, I eat as much as I want. One of the best part about being a ninja." The white-haired boy turned towards her and began to walk backward as he spoke to her, "Have you ever been to the Cheesecake Factory? Any flavor you could think of is there."

"Do you enjoy sweets?" He would ask as they strolled down the road. "I think they're my most favorite thing."

The moonlight painted the streets, a weird, but welcoming contrast to the street lights. Their white-hair beautifully shined as they walked, their outfits seeming to set the mood. The night was gorgeous. It didn't take them a long time to reach the factory, inside were many people. It seemed as if it was a place for shinobi to gather. There at the bar sat Kumogakure ninja, drinking wine and trying different flavors of cheesecake.

"Hello there, how can I help you Zyxis?" A man with coal-black spiky hair and professionally trimmed facial hair asked with a charming smile. "Tony," He said, giving him a handshake. "It's good to see you again. I brought a friend to this beautiful residence. Could we get two seats please?"

"Always," Tony said and led them to two bar stools. "Have a good night you two." The white-haired boy hopped up on one. He turned towards Natsume, "Is there any time your father wants you home? If not, then I can get multiple flavors of cake."

He waved a hand towards the bartender, "Could I have a shot of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame, please?" The man nodded, and eyes landed on Natsume. Zyxis turned towards her, "He doesn't talk very often. Do you want anything?"

He wasn't sure about her views on alcohol, but hopefully, she wouldn't get offended. It was only wine. He usually had one cup each time he came. Being a shinobi came with some benefits.
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:34 pm
"I enjoyed our time here tonight," Zyxis would say with a small smile. He drank what he had gotten and gave her a slight bow, "I'll see you later."

The boy would head home unless interrupted.

[EXIT]

TWC: 2,800

Claims:
- 28 AP
- 2,800 WC to Pyonkichi I
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:02 am
You can't put words towards something that's not approved yet. If you want to claim something else instead, I can approve that or you can wait until your armor is approved.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:38 pm
Since it is now approved I can approve you of your claims Zyxis <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum