Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Noodles Date! (IO) Empty Noodles Date! (IO)

Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm
(this is Ban posting. Forgot to change accounts)

The day was busy for the Mizukage and her subordinate. Ban and Murata had started off the day in a boat traveling from Kirigakrue to Konoha, riding Kuzane to the gates and then spending the rest of the days figuring out how to carry the massive amount of Senju wood they had bought for the village. By the time they finished, it was already evening and Ban was starving. She remembered that the Hokage had suggested this ramen place called Ichiraku Ramen. Murata seemed to know about it but Ban had no idea about the reputation of this place. However, Ban figured it would be a good place to get some dinner before heading to a hotel to spend the night. They had a long trip back to Kirigakure the next day. 

After getting directions to the ramen shop Ban asked Mur, "Want to head to that ramen place with me? It's been awhile since you and I had eaten at a sit down restaurant." Their first date was a sit down resturant at a local business along the Kiri beach line. It was a time Ban thought about foundly. She had gained a lot more confidence since that time. She remembered being super flustered around Murata all the time, barely able to express her feeling for the new kage. It helped that the Hozuki was spending more time with her.

Assuming that Murata was as hungry as Ban was and agreed to go to the ramen shop, they would follow the directions given to Ban. They would find the resturant fairly easily as it was highly advertized. It seemed it's reputation made it wise for their business to advertise a lot. The ramen shop had decked itself out in red and green festive lights and flashy winter seasonal decoration. Ban, wearing her normal ninja wear (without the massive weapons in which she had put away in the place they were staying), she would get the two a booth seat to sit in with some privacy. Ban looked at the inside of the resturant admorally. "This place isn't bad. For a Konoha restaurant," Ban jested with Murata as they got comfortable. "I got to say, as much as I love Kirigakure, I like visiting the other nations."

WC: 377
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Noodles Date! (IO) Empty Re: Noodles Date! (IO)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:31 am
Murata settles back into the booth, letting out a breath it feels like she's been holding all trip. Outside, Kazane waits impatiently as both guard and guest, a generous sum paid to the restaurant already for two jumbo-sized bowls of pork ramen. The restaurant is comfortable, and looks like one of the more well-off from what they've seen of the village, though clearly not remodeled in quite a while. The decorations have clearly been reused year after year. The village overall, outside of the areas of new construction, is quite lived-in in a way that is more desperate than cozy.

Adjusting the thick neckline of her armor and tucking the faceplate so that it won't poke at her head or the booth behind her, she does her best to relax. She's done all she can, and there is no use to linger on the condition of the village. With luck, the people here will be happy in time... as happy as a shinobi village can be. The privacy of the booth is welcome to her, after all of the day's staring from the people of the Leaf.

"This is going better than Hoshigakure, at least," she says, still seeming distracted - staring into space with yellow eyes, Ban being able to recognize that she's keeping tabs on nearby chakra signatures.
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Although things in the restaurant were going smoothly, with minimal crowdiness, nice staff and privacy, Murata seemed on edge and distract. For a moment, Ban wished she could read minds so that she could know what was going on in her companion’s head.

The table was greeted by a young waitress. She greeted to cheerfully, “Hello. Welcome to Ichirachu ramen! What can I get you two lovely ladies today?” Ban ordered her ramen with extra beef. The waitress jotted down Ban’s order and then would get Murata’s. The waitress gave them a couple long looks, seemingly trying to figure out the two. She would leave after getting the orders taken, leaving two drinks for Ban and Murata while they waited.

Ban looked at Murata plainly. “You seem worried about something. Or distracted. Does it have something to do with the Kage summit? You and Hokage seemed to mention something about the summit. Did everything go okay?” Ban curiousity came from a place of comfort. She wanted to figure out what was bothering Murata.

WC: 173
TWC: 550
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:10 pm
Murata orders a bowl of pork ramen for herself, and then meets the waitress' long gaze with a look of her own, promptly making the waitress realize she's making things uncomfortable and make herself scarce.

"I didn't expect to ever be in a position like this," she says, voice a contemplative murmur. "It feels strange, having so much influence. It doesn't feel real... or like I'm myself... making these kinds of decisions. I guess that's how it goes, though. I have other people's needs to worry about."

This rupture, the rapid change in her life, makes her feel almost as though Kirigakure has taken her over like a demon. What would her peers in Wolf think of her? Would they recognize her? It feels so far away, sometimes, and then all at once frighteningly close.

"The Summit could have gone better. I made a request of secret techniques to Konoha so the village would approve of letting them go without any trouble. I figured Sunagakure's actions were as a result of perceived weakness on our part and wouldn't continue after the Second's performance in combat, so I could similarly try to slap them on the wrist, but I was wrong.

Murata sips her drink, shrugging.

"The Kazekage seemed to revel in the idea of a war, with goals I fail to understand, so... I lost my temper, sent her running back to Suna, and captured her guard."
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen

Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:39 am
War? At first, Ban didn't think she heard the Mizukage correctly. But she realized that she was serious. At the summit, Sunagakure made light of possible actions of the war against Kiri. The Hozuki completely understood now the pressure that Murata was feeling. There were now possible threats of ambush against them while in Suna as Murata was a powerful figure. Would Ban be ready?

For a moment, Ban thought about what her parents would think. They wouldn't be shocked about the war, they would focus on how to aid Kiri in defeating the enemy, even if it meant putting their life on the line. Which it did. War killed her parents and she didn't doubt that she would be expected to make the same sacrifice. An unexpected brush of fear washed over Ban thinking about death. Was she be prepared to die? Ban stared into the eyes of Murata's eyes, the gateway to her soul. She thought about Murata and Ban on the battlefield against faceless figures. Would she really leave her friend out to die without her beside her?

No, Ban wouldn't be afraid to die. She refused. 

"Sunagakure, huh?" Ban took a deep breath to calm her nerves. "There is nothing Kiri can't handle. Especially under your command and these guns," Ban flexed her biceps in the display. She attempted to make Murata feel better with light-hearted humor. "I suppose the news hasn't gone out about a potential conflict in the village, has it?" She would then tone down for more empathy, "Remember, you're not alone in this. I'll be by your side even in death." Ban wished she could appropriately hug Murata, so she instead tapped her leg with her foot. 

The food would arrive shortly after, Ban making sure the waitress didn't hear any of their conversations and waited for her to be clear before continuing. "How am I going to be able to help?" Ban knew Murata couldn't talk about any strategies in the open. She would have to wait to know from Murata what their plan was when the Mizukage was ready.

WC: 349
TWC: 899
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:29 pm
Murata's expression is grave, golden eyes looking regretful and sad, though possessed of firm resolution. She snorts at Ban's joke.

"No more fuss than usual, though people have probably noticed all of the running around," she says. Conflict has been simmering with Sunagakure for a good while, especially since the announcement she'd made, but just before she'd left there'd been a few obvious changes in the village - Chizu's appointment, for one, and a rash of promotions and different assignments.

Murata rubs her leg subtly back against Ban's foot, smiling softly. "I appreciate the sentiment. It won't come to that, though."

As soon as their food arrives, Murata chows down. She's barely eaten in the past few days, and it's really quite good.

"Just take care of yourself," she says. "Don't stress too much. If I get my way, none of us will need to fight. I don't intend to fight a pointless war."
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen

Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:28 pm
Ban was happy and relieved by Murata's response. The distance between them for so long had caused a barrier however it wasn't present here. Ban could touch and talk to Murata finally after so long. She savored the moment for as long as it lasted. 

"I'm hopeful that it doesn't come to war. I'll make sure to take care of myself." Ban grinned playfully. "You know, I'm not the genin I used to be. While you've been away, I've been honing my skills. Perhaps I can show you them when we get back to Kiri." It was true, Ban's training had shown great levels of improvement. Ban figured the last time Murata had seen her fight was back during the chunin exams in Hoshi. 

They had both finished their amazing ramen and paid the check. Ban was stuffed with beef and noodles. That had been the best noodle place Ban has been to in her life. "I think we should sponsor a place like this in Kiri. Their ramen was amazing," Ban mentioned. They went back to their place of stay for the night as the sky was already dark. Tomorrow they would head back to Kiri with their newly acquired loot. 

EXIT
WC: 202
TWC: 1101
Claiming
200 wc towards Feint (500/500) continued from this
Dragon Attacks Tiger (901/1000)
22 ap
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:09 am
Exit
609 words, using em for 12AP
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:37 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum