Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

On A Tropical Island Empty On A Tropical Island

Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:18 pm
Oriton tried to steady his hands. Currently, he was practicing using a scalpel on a fish that he had caught. Fishing was a hobby of his; it was a calm way to pass the time, and he was able to study and practice the many species that he caught. If he wanted to be a Med-Nin, he couldn't just jump into practicing on humans, although it would help. When he was in the Academy, he had practiced on many frogs, cats, and different animals. It wouldn't be considered college-level training, that was more what he was supposed to do as a Genin.

A thin layer of chakra surrounded the scalpel he wielded. He was practicing for the moment his chakra was strong enough to create a Chakra Scalpel.  "Fuck," He muttered as his hand slipped and he sliced it into the wrong part of the fish. That was enough training with that today. He'd instead practice making his chakra more formidable.

Oriton stood up and started to circulate the chakra in his system.
Bora
Bora
Citizen

On A Tropical Island Empty Re: On A Tropical Island

Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:29 am

Last edited by Bora on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:16 am
Oriton looked up as a voice knocked him out of his concentration on developing his chakra. There stood a girl white pure white-hair and what looked like and purplish-pinkish look to them. He internally scolded himself for not paying attention.  "Hey there," Oriton said with a bright tone, "Grill the fish? It was for medical training, but I guess we can clean it off and eat it. It wasn't the plan, but I'm pretty hungry myself." He picked up the fish and his kunai and stared at it. 

A red blush appeared on his cheeks, evident with his pale-skin and blue-hair, "I don't know how to prepare this, would you mind helping me," He would attempt to hand her the right tools. "Anyways, what's your name? I'm Oriton Senju, but I don't go by my last name very often." He would watch her if she went to prepare the fish so that he would be ready for future events similar to this.

"Are you a ninja as well? I only just recently became a Genin. It's not hard; I wouldn't say that, but it's a different experience than laying in bed all day and going to regular school. We're technically adults as soon as we become a ninja, even though I'm eighteen," Oriton raised an eyebrow, "How old are you?"

He had many questions and things to talk about, hopefully, the girl didn't get annoyed by his friendly behavior.
Bora
Bora
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Last edited by Bora on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:01 am
"That's fine," Oriton said as she mentioned their names. Senju wasn't something that he went by a lot, to be honest. He realized that his parents' descendants had Senju blood, and it was more dominant in his traits since only his mother was Senju, so it wasn't something that they thought about very often. "Bora? That's a unique name. Making your acquaintance is nice, Bora. Hopefully, we can become friends down the line." That was a pretty name. Of course, he wouldn't say that out loud. It would just serve to embarrass him and make him blush more pronouncedly than he usually did.

The blue-haired boy watched with great interested as Bora gently sliced open the fish. When she picked up the small knife, he didn't make a noise but raised an eyebrow, and his smile widened. He took mental notes of things she was doing; it would be great for future use. "You're still in the Academy?" He muttered to himself, "Fifteen as well?" The boy tried not to giggle. It wasn't rude in any way for him to laugh, but his antics could come off as idiotic. They weren't that far in age by any means, so it wouldn't be wise for him to bring attention to it.

He smiled at her joke, returning with a few of his own. "I feel as if your white-hair makes you look younger instead of older as you implied. More innocent, you know? Like a princess or something along those lines. Better than my blueberry head, right?" He stuck his tongue out and made a funny face as he combed his hand through his hair.

He was knocked out of his stupor by her presenting the cleanly cut fish. His eyes twinkled, "Wow, you're amazing." He said it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He took the fish and gently laid it on its side on a scroll. He didn't know how to seal it, but it would be good to keep it clean instead of lying it in the grass. "My medical training? I'm not sure yet. I know that there are a few certain kinds of jutsu that involves medical chakra, but I'm not sure where to start. I thought basic anatomy and survival training could lead to more advanced stuff, though."

He smiled brightly at her, "What do you want to specialize in when you climb the ranks if you do."
Bora
Bora
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Last edited by Bora on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:28 am
Oriton responded with nods as she spoke. "My name isn't exactly the most normal name either. I wouldn't call yours unusual; I think unique fits it well. Unique as in it fits your character well. A positive connotation; pretty." His eyes drifted towards the side, looking towards seemingly nothing. He wasn't aware if she saw it, but when she admitted that she liked a certain kind of fruit, his cheeks turned as red as a cherry.  The blue-haired boy turned back and smiled at her, hopefully, she would ignore the flush of his cheeks.

The blue-haired Genin silently watched her pick at their fish as she talked. "I guess it wasn't a fair question to ask you, what you want to do with your future. Especially since you're still in the Academy, there are set things you have to do to graduate, and such." The Senju came a bit closer to her unintentionally as they continued to speak, "I feel as if you don't need to know what you want to do yet. Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, etc. it's all different. I guess you will find what you want eventually."

Their eyes met again as she brought his attention back to him. "Thank you. I'm a newbie at all of this, but I hope that I'll be able to get better and grow more throughout my time as a shinobi." As she called him kind, he seemed to grow even more awkward. No, awkward wasn't the right word. It was almost as if he was shy of what was to come next. He didn't think his face could get any warmer.

"Yeah, I'll go start the fire," He said, moving towards a few trees quicker than he probably should've. He began to pick up small sticks, kindle for the fire. He grabbed larger logs and a few rocks before coming back to where they were. He started to set them up, looking over at Bora occasionally to see what she was doing. The boy took some dry grass if you could even call it that with the condensation of water from living on an island. Once everything was set up, he pressed his hands against the stick and started to move it furiously, a fire soon sprouting up. He gently blew on it when it was big enough, the flame roaring after a few tries.

For a few minutes, he enjoyed the warmth of the flame before he turned back towards his companion, "There you go. One fire, extra toasty for milady." He joked with a bow.
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:15 am
Oriton gave her a wave. "Something came up. We'll have to reschedule for some time. Maybe watch something or get ice cream. Probably fishing. See ya!" The boy headed home.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1,271

Claims:
- 6 Stats
- 1,000 words to Body Flicker
- 271 words to Flicker Movement (271/1,000)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:06 am
Approved Oriton <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum