Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Night Of The Dead [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Night Of The Dead [Open]

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:41 am
Oriton frowned at the tone of the girl in front of him. There was no reason for her to get rude. "Once again, I apologize for the mishap, ma'am. I'll watch where I'm going next time." He would say in his usual kind tone, even throwing in a formal bow for respectful reasons. The blue-haired boy turned to Nero as he spoke to him, "Yeah, the festival seems fun. It's the first time I get to enjoy it, so I can't wait for the rest of the day to progress. I see you've got a lot of friends currently, so I'll back off a bit." He didn't view the two more than acquaintances currently, they just hadn't bonded enough.

"Oh, one more thing," The Senju said, "We should appreciate the children. They are the future of our village after all. If we're able to inspire them and show them cool tricks we can do with jutsu we know; then they might want to become shinobi as well! Great idea, Nero." The Genin would head off on his own afterward. Many children littered the street, and it was as if a fiesta rang out with all the pale boys and girls running around.

One bumped into him, and he looked down at the small girl that barely reached his waist, "Hi there little one," He said gently, patting her head, "What's your name?" The girl blushed, a distinct contrast to her snow-toned skin. "I'm Elsa, what's yours?" The boy grinned, "Oriton."

"Elsa, who are you talking to," A red-haired girl asked as she came over towards the wto. Oriton looked surprised. For some reason, the two looked very familiar. "This is Anna, my little sister," Elsa said with a wave of her hand. 

"It's nice to meet both of you," He said. "Do you know what shinobi are? Those cool ninja who breathe fire, walk on water and grasp lightning. That's me. I can't do any of that cool stuff yet, but I might be able to when I'm stronger. For now, watch this," Oriton went towards a small puddle of water and jumped towards it. Anna gasped as if expecting the small pool to splash both her and her sister. Elsa seemed prepared as if the water wouldn't be able to touch her anyway.

Contrary to the belief of the two sisters, he landed without a ripple to the water. The boy began to dance on top of it, "Isn't this amazing?" The two girls laughed. "Yeah, it is! Hey, do you want to build a snowman?"

Oriton [i]swore/i] he heard that somewhere before. "Let's go!"
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:17 am
Amidst the small crowding of people they had gathered, Hayate stood out like the sole guest at the reunion of a very distinct family.  Being barely over 5 and a half feet, of athletic build and blonde hair, created a sharp contrast from the towering blue and white haired giants.

But the boys focus wasn't quite on that.  His stammering of the Kages title was instantly cut off at the first syllable by nothing more than a quick subtle finger to the lips, and Hayate's mouth closed shut promptly after "Miz" had escaped, so definitively that he wasn't 100% sure it was by his own volition.  

During this Nero had said something to respond to Hayate's admonishments, and Nero's friend traveling with him had mentioned something about introductions.  Hayate turned only his head toward nero first, half listening, not letting his eyes leave the figure before him, before finally relinquishing the sight of the kage, letting his eyes and body turn to face those speaking.  Clearly the others didn't recognize him, and he didn't want to be recognized.  The surprise still was fading, but Hayate couldn't leave the others hanging.

"What?  Oh yeah whatever Nero." He gave the nondistinct reply, shrugging off whatever they had been talking about

Hayate spared a short bow to the friend as well, now introducing themselves as Chiaki.  Maybe they'd think this was just how he always introduced himself, after all, it was only polite, if a tad formal, right?   In fact, hadn't he seen them just do a bow when introducing themselves, while he was distracted?  "Hayate.... Seiteki" he said.   "You look a bit like .... someone."   Well he knew most ninja he interacted with quite well, Hayate never payed too close attention to those entering the shop or those he delivered to.  But a side glance to Nero and back had him betting on another option triggering the familiarity.

The other blue haired boy had turned away from the group, but hadn't gotten far before two children bumped into him.  In truth, Hayate had chased down Nero to find another familiar face that wasn't his parents age, but wasn't one of the children.  Even if he hadn't really grasped all the subtle intricacies of the concept of the festival, thanks to his grandfather he was at least well versed in many explanations of how the festival wasn't two separate ones jammed together, but rather the same idea examined from different sides, and how to mourn the dead was to celebrate the living, to revere the elders was to rejoice in the youth.

He didn't really see a problem with that, and he quite secretly liked the way the younger kids sometimes looked up to him, now a Genin, and tried to emulate him and thought he was "cool".  But by the same token, his own youth made him have to pretend he didn't think it was cool and he was indifferent to it all.  Quite the enigma.

So instead he had taken his mind off it by finding Nero, but now that he had....  "C'mon, you should be doing some of your ice tricks for the kids, not for the adults.  Like that ... performer wrestling with 'em."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:18 pm
Nero went off to enjoy the festival for himself. "I'll see you all around then...".

[EXIT. 700WC all going to Ice Release: Weapons (upgrading from B to A, 171+700=871/1000)]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:21 pm
Approved Nero <3
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:46 pm
For some reason or another Xyxer could no longer find the muse, and thus he swiftly exited, obviously without killing himself. Yet.

[Exit, I'll do the W/C after if I can be bothered]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:48 pm
Approved!
Oriton
Oriton
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:22 am
Oriton had enough fun playing with the children. It was time for a well-deserved nap.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1,000

Claims: 
- 5 Stats
- 728 + 271 =  Flicker Movement (1,000/1,000)
- 729 to Temporary Paralysis (729/1,000)
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:24 am
Not even the dispersal of the group in front of him could wain Hayates spirits.  A rare warm day, light on mist, a festival of joy, was all around.  And his soul somehow felt lighter after last night, more at ease.  It was feelings like these that gave him his strong belief in the Kiri ways, even if he lacked full understanding.  Regardless of how it worked, it did work, and that was enough for this practical ninja.  

He shrugged at the many departures, assuming the one left in front of him, Chi- something, would head with Nero.  "Huh.  well, nice to meet you I guess.  I'll catch you around."

With that hayate bowed out and walked around to a narrow alleyway to kick back and forth off the walls, channeling just enough chakra into each foot to make proper progress.  As he reached the top he swiveled to take a seat instead of a step on the top of the building, taking in a long breath and look full of the sights and sounds of the city.   After that long pause he kicked off again, traveling the roofs towards the docks.

==========
EXIT 
1002 words
5 stats
299wc finishes B rank Split second (2701->3000)
703 toward A rank split second (3703/4500)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:57 am