Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Time to hunt a Vampire. (Zyxis,Natsume)

+5
Site Administrator
Jun Fuji
Natsume
Zyxis
Hoshi Kyouken
9 posters
Go down
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Time to hunt a Vampire. (Zyxis,Natsume) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to hunt a Vampire. (Zyxis,Natsume)

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:57 pm
As Zyxis opened the box, he swore that he could hear the heavens weeping and the gates of hell opening. Inside of it would be a catsuit, something that would most definitely not look good on him. Maybe if he were the opposite gender, he would be able to pull it off. Or even a prettier boy. But right now, that wasn't the case, nor would it ever be. He tried to close it quickly so that the man wouldn't see it, but his laughter seemed to echo out throughout his ears. Damn it, damn it all to hell! 

"I can't believe," He had to stop talking every so often to regain his breath from laughing so hard, "That you got it. Put it on. I wanna send this to Jim." Zyxis grit his teeth, "Can't I open another one? Like, we both know this isn't going to do me any good." The man just continued to laugh. Zyxis assumed that was a no. If he weren't of a higher position than Zyxis was, he would probably punch him in the face. Other than that, this dagger looked pretty sharp. He weighed the blade on his finger. Ah, perfectly in balance; as all things should be.

He slid into his kunai pouch so that he would be able to grab it whenever, and then placed the catsuit in his bag. He glared at the rock. What kind of reward was this for risking his life? He shook his head. He turned towards Natsume and Hoshi and bid them farewell.

"I'm gonna go guys. I might give this catsuit to someone else. I might wear it, you know, for the shits and giggles. Hoshi, somewhat good work today. We should most definitely learn a jutsu so we can converse at long ranges," His voice softened, and he turned back to Natsume.

"Hey, once again I'm sorry about what happened. You're newer to this than the both of us more experienced shinobi, and we should be ashamed that we let that happen. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to you. I wouldn't even be able to look at myself in the mirror," Zyxis stopped talking, his voice trailing off. He didn't want to seem too emotional. He was still a shinobi after all, "Other than that, great job today. You held your own and was able to contribute significantly to the team. I can't wait to see how great you are when you become more experienced. I'm gonna send a note to you soon so we can train and I can teach you more stuff."

Zyxis nodded her way, and then turned and began to leave. He didn't know what he would do with the catsuit. He wondered if he should've given it to Natsume or Hato. Hell, he wouldn't mind even giving it to Hoshi. Although, the sight of him in a catsuit would probably cause his eyes to bleed more than using the Mangekyou Sharingan a million times.

Other than that, and the rock, the dagger was good, and he planned on using it. He wanted to learn more jutsu for weapons in the first place since he planned to specialize in it in the future. Most definitely not the near future, but when he was older and wiser.

He swung the blade a few times and smiled at it. Hopefully, nothing would happen to it. Hoshi would probably try to break it, and he could see Ryuka doing the same thing. He would probably have to conserve it for actual battle.

He walked towards home, somewhat content. Once he got home, he crafted a leather satchel to hang the dagger inside of it. He put hung it next to his bag and threw his shirt and stuff he didn't need on the ground. He decided that he would clean it up later as he promptly threw himself on the bed. He looked at the money spilled on the desk next to his bed.

Was that mission worth it? They were scared, hurt, and tired. Zyxis drifted off to sleep, happy that there were no vampires in Kumo. Were there?

[EXIT]

TWC: 2,121

Claims:
- Sharingan (Tomoe 3)
- 115 to Soul Expulsion (B-Rank)  (1,000/1,000)
- 5 AP
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Time to hunt a Vampire. (Zyxis,Natsume) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to hunt a Vampire. (Zyxis,Natsume)

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:08 am
As Hoshi mortally wounded the enemy it appeared to regenerate again?! Hoshi didn't want to have to kill something AGAIN but it was becoming more and more of a desperate situation. Yet Hoshi wasn't tense at all. An entity like this wasn't too bad of an opponent. Probably as strong and fast as Ryuka was during their last spar. Yet Hoshi's much stronger than that day... Yet before he could finish off the beast Zyxis ended it in a flash... Stopping the voice's in Hoshi's head all together. 

"At least this incident ended without too many unneeded injuries, Right Zyxis." He made light of Zyxis's injuries. He could easily shake it off so he was fine. Though after taking the culprit in Hoshi recieved a surprise as apparently "Since it's nearing spooktober we thought of giving you genin's something neat as a reward for taking out such a foe. So here! Pick a box. Whichever you pick will be yours too keep... Be warned though, As not all the rewards available are equal." Hopefully nothing Hoshi would choose would involve a sweet... Please no sweets! "Bring it on." and Hoshi chose one of the three boxes at complete ranodm
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:33 am
Approving Zyxis's claims, as well as your Halloween loot, don't forget:

Sakimori wrote:Rock
Catgirl Outfit
Hunting Knife
25% off WC
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 am
Rolling for Hoshi:

Set A: Roll 1-2
Rock
Catgirl Outfit
Hunting Knife
25% off WC

Set B: Roll 3-4
Black Licorice
Ghost Costume
3x Pumpkin Bombs
2500 Ryo

Set C: Roll 5-6
Caramel
Godzilla Costume
5x Batarangs
1000 WC
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 am
The member 'Ryūka' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'6-sided dice' : 1
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9150

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 am
Natsume had been silent through out the encounter, even as Zyxis rushed to her and held her close, even as he sobbed out apologies, even as they walked to the missions office to return the foe for its bounty. It was a silence driven by disgust—disgust for herself, disgust for her inability to act, disgust for the weakness that had kept her frozen, helpless to do anything but watch as others fought in her place.

She kept her head bowed low as she walked, unable to look at the others who had saved her. The damsel in distress. They must have thought her weak. Pathetic. What kind of ninja had to be saved? "How can I even begin to think of saving other people when I can not even save myself?" More importantly, how could she think of getting revenge for her mother if she froze in combat?

She watched as the others took their turns picking boxes and opening them, keeping to the walls as they did. She would go last. That was fine.

She tilted her head up as Zyxis approached and started to apologize again. "It is alright, Zyxis. Nothing happened." She smiled weakly, unable to look in his eyes. Nothing happened, but that had certainly not been on account of her.

Once the other three had opened their boxes and, eventually, left, Natsume would step forth to the desk. "Then I suppose I will be taking this one," she said, voice low as her mind continued to focus elsewhere. She took the box, a hefty thing once in her hands, and opened it to reveal...

[ WC: 269 | TWC: 1416

Rolling!]
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 am
The member 'Natsume' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'6-sided dice' : 3
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9150

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:08 pm
She eyed the odd collection of things within her box. A neatly folded white sheet—she would discover the holes cut into the sheet when she tried putting it on her bed and be very, very confused—along with a strand of black, twisted candy emitting an awful odour, and three adorable balls styled like pumpkins. She shifted things around a bit, mainly looking for the money that would usually come with completing a mission.

She pulled out the ryo and meticulously counted it, her brows furrowing as she reached 2000. 2100... 2200... "Excuse me, sir?" She looked up from her count, catching the stationed ninja's attention. "You have given me too much payment for this mission, it seems?" She held out the excess 500.

The man laughed. "Oh, no, that's part of the gift. Should be 2500 in all, kiddo." He winked at her. "Happy Spooktober."

She nodded uncomfortably, already tucking away the full amount. "Thank you. And... Happy Spooktober to you too, sir." Perhaps she would use the extra money to buy some sweets for Kouma. He would enjoy that. After staring death—or, well, the undead—in the face, she had uncovered the need to hold her family tight and remind herself that she still had things worth living for, things she could still protect, right now.

Avenging her mother could wait, at least for a while. "Sorry, mom." She had a brother to noogie.

[ WC: 234 | TWC: 1650

EXIT

Claiming:

• 1 C-rank Mission
  • 5 AP
  • Mark Tracking (C) (2000/2000) 1000 + 126 + 874
  • Super Beast Imitating Drawing (Binding Snakes) (D) (776/1000) 776

Set B
  • Black Licorice
  • Ghost Costume
  • 3x Pumpkin Bombs
  • 2500 Ryo ]

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:14 pm
Approved.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:53 pm
As the random box was opened, Hoshi immediately regretted the choice he made. With a cat suit visible within it... This wasn't a good scenario at all for him "... I guess refunds of 'this thing' would be impossible during this moment then?" Without rage Hoshi had a small hope of refunding this for at least something else, ANYTHING ELSE would do .

"No sir. These are impossible to refund as the number of these actually floating around have been too much to count. Though I guess you haven't looked directly at the bottom for something actually useful haven't you." The suggestion lifted up Hoshi's spirits as their was also a hunting knife within the box beneath the... Cat costume. "Wow I was about to pretty much lose my sanity but this is pretty sweet! Thanks man!" Yet as Hoshi tried to leave he was forced to take the cat costume and a rock with him for no reason.

The day had been pretty exciting and now all Hoshi had to do was go into the forest. Into his shack. And sleep.
[EXIT]
[TWC-1643]
[Claiming Sucker Punch 3000/3000 (1440 from This thread with 1560 from current thread), 
Sweeping leaf cutter  1827/3000 (1744 from This thread and 83 from current thread)
Set A:
Rock
Catgirl Outfit
Hunting Knife
25% off WC
+5 Ap]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum