Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

A New Dawn, A New Day [Hoshi] - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Dawn, A New Day [Hoshi]

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 pm
For some reason, Ryūka felt like Zyxis wanted to hug him or something. That was the kind of vibe Ryūka got from him. He smiled.

"Sure let's do it. I can also do a 1v1v1 though, if Hoshi prefers that.". He unsheated his weapon, keeping the sheath on it like the previous time.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:46 pm
"Ehh I'm fine sitting out. Wanted to say before hand though I've learnt new tricks/moves just in case we do end up sparring each other. Such as a ranged one and even combinations of sorts." Hoshi didn't want any secrets about the tricks he could end up using in this series of one v one's, He just thought it would be all "nice and proper" to tell his friends what he might be able too cook up before he even jumps into the fight. Should be a nice and fun event if all goes well and hey, Hoshi get's to view Ryuka and Zyxis have a decent bout so it should be all fine. "Before you guys start though my money's on Ryuka."

Of course Hoshi had higher expectations from Ryuka than the ,admittedly tall, boy Zyxis. This is because ,in just the two fights he's had against the two Genin, Ryuka was not only far stronger in pure physical force, but also had more skill and speed than Zyxis could have. It was a delight being able to fight Ryuka at that kind of magnitude in a simple and fun bout with the smokey swordsman. Yet this smokey swordsmen's greatest strength is the fact that he didn't even need to unsheathe his blade to defeat Hoshi without even a scratch on him.

Zyxis on the other hand has all his hidden technique's to pull out of himself without either Ryuka or Hoshi having knowledge on any of them. With the most recent "bout" between the Hoshi and Zyxis showing yet again that his technique's are always one step ahead of everyone else. Even with all this Zyxis is still the weaker of the two out there. Simply because Zyxis doesn't really like holding back all that much, whilst Ryuka on the other hand always holds back. The moment he stops holding back is the moment his blade is unsheathed. 

Though these are Hoshi's first impressions the outcome of the actual match about to unfold is left up in the air greatly, since neither foe has actually fought each other in some time. So the ensuing match would be great to watch ,if just to see how big the gap is for Hoshi to reach them, with the two genin attacking each other the entertainment should be amazing. Before it began Hoshi simply found a nearby training dummy, Flipped it over, And sat on it to watch the match. Why the dummy? He didn't care.
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm
The boy was aware of the fact that he wasn't as strong as Ryūka. He hadn't been every time they had sparred, and it could only have increased from here on out. He knew that if he wanted to beat him, he would have to pull out every stop. And golly gee, he really wanted to pummel him. A competitive and respecting fire burned deep inside him. If he was able to beat him, he felt as if he could call himself a real shinobi.

"Let's start," he said. Right now, if he wanted to catch up, and if he wanted to beat him, he would have to stop holding back his emotions. Everything that was pent up had been released in the forest, and he finally felt free. He smiled at Ryūka and released his clenched fists. "I'm gonna come at you with everything I have."

Those last few words were seemingly quiet. Zyxis winked at Ryūka as specks of dark red seemed to enter his eyes. These specks fluttered into his eyes until the entire sclera was as red as blood. His grin began to turn more feral as two commas started to revolve in each one of his eyes. Such small dots seemed to carry so much power, and the Sharingan wasn't even in the final stages of its growth as a Kekkai Genkai.

Electricity danced around his skin, Soul Expulsion moving into overdrive. All of this seemed to happen in the matter of a second. He held his palm up, and Ryūka would be caught in the same Genjutsu Zyxis had performed last battle. He'd move at [65 Speed] arriving directly in front of Ryūka, covering the ten meters easily. His closed fist would rocket forward in the form of a punch, slamming directly between his friend's eyes with a solid hit. He would repeat the attack five times in a row at high speed. One to his right cheek, left cheek, chin, forehead, and between his eyes. [75 Speed | 40 Strength] He grinned as he released the Genjutsu. By the time it had cleared, Ryūka has been hit back five meters. There, now he got a solid punch on him. Just what he wanted. Now they could actually fight.

Spoiler:
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 pm
Ryūka smiled. It was partly his lingering reaction to seeing his friend after some time, and partly finally being ready for a fight again. "Your money's on me?". Ryūka chuckled. "That's not fair. Zyxis has been on vacation for a while. It's only natural if he's a little bit rusty. I'd like to see you bet on yourself when we fight, Hoshi.". Ryūka then forgot about conversating altogether, his expression fading with a deep breath, as he moved his body into a battle stance. His body was moving ever so slightly with his breathing. The movement was fluid, almost hypnotizing.

The instant Zyxis moved, Ryūka was ready for anything. Anything he had done before, and any trick he could pull out of a hat. Teleportation, summoning a Demon Lord, becoming the world tree, trying to pick up girls at a dungeon... There was nothing Zyxis could do that would shock Ryūka. It could throw him off, of course, if he used a new trick. Fortunately for Ryūka, he didn't start with one.

The first move was a new one, as electricity surrounded the boy. Ryūka didn't know what it was, but could tell it was an armor of some kind. As soon as Zyxis started moving his arm, Ryūka recognized his attempt. It was a trick unlike the one he did last time, one unlike Damon did. Ryūka was ready to react. As soon as the Genjutsu took place, Ryūka would break it with a trick of his own, one that he had mastered. He broke the Genjutsu the instant it took place, managing to do so due to three reasons. One, being ready for the trick, two, knowing what the Genjutsu was, three, the Genjutsu being very clear on when it starts. Ryūka would be in the forest for but an instant, and he'll be out of it before Zyxis even took a step.

Rest would be easy for the more experienced of the two Genin. Zyxis moved towards him with improved speed, but seemed to be barely as fast as Ryūka still. Ryūka ran away, to make Zyxis tail behind him. He was absolutely sure Zyxis was spending more chakra and energy, so he wanted to tire him more. Zyxis, just barely faster, would close the 10m distance between them only after a minute or so. When he was close, he seemingly slashed forward, in the opposite direction of Zyxis. Even though the slash seemed to be directed in the opposite direction, it was actually aimed at Zyxis, with a deceptive and careful swing. 

OOC:

[WC: 3854]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:01 pm
He was bothered by the fact that Ryūka was skilled enough to shatter his Genjutsu. It seemed Ryūka really was better at him than everything. He would be able to brood about it later, but currently, he was in a fight. He didn't let his thoughts delay his sense of time.

Zyxis didn't really have time to think, but he was aware of the fact that Ryūka had learned a new move - or maybe it was an un-shown old one - but whatever it was, it was fast. Thanks to his Sharingan, the attack seemed to arrive in slow motion. It wasn't reduced in speed by any means, but it felt as if he was looking at the world from the third point of view. 

He was able to see his attack and react to it. He stopped before he met his blade. Normally, it would be deceptive to make it seem like he was going to miss him, but since he had the Sharingan he could see the real attack that would hit him. He stopped two meters away from him. He whipped out a kunai backward and threw it with the blunt side aimed towards his shoulder. He wasn't trying to seriously hurt him. The ring would fly at his right arm, closer to his pectoral region and his neck. If it hit, it would most likely bruise. [87 Speed | 47 Impact Force]

As he threw the blade, he began to move backward, trying to put the distance between them at ten meters once again. He pulled out another kunai and swung it around his finger as he went, waiting for Ryūka to use his sword to either block it or come at him. He was pretty sure that his smaller blade would put up some resistance, but his new katana looked pretty sharp. Hopefully, it wouldn't be like a hot knife through butter.

He stopped at ten miles, waiting to see how his opponent would react to his sudden change in movement. He was aware that he wouldn't be able to handle the speed at which the blade had come. He wasn't quicker nor skilled enough to deal with it. He knew that Ryūka, wouldn't intentionally try to hurt him badly, but it was still scary seeing dangerous silver thrown at you like that.

Spoiler:
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:31 pm
Stats for the remainder of the topic:

Ryūka smiled from joy in the middle of the battle. He had underestimated Zyxis. The white haired boy somehow managed to dodge his deceptive attack. He quickly prepared for an attack from Zyxis. He expected the lowest attacks from him at this point. Another Genjutsu? Lightning? No. They were barely an arm's reach away from each other, as that was when the attack happened, causing Zyxis to stop. They were barely an arm's reach away from each other, when Zyxis started pulling out something from his pouch. Bad move. Ryūka had the sheated katana still in his hand, and Zyxis was a step away from him, going into his pouch. It gave Smokeperf all the time in the world to guide the kunai elsewhere (90 degrees to the right, opposite direction of Hoshi) by touching Zyxis' arm with the tip of his katana, disrupting the white haired boy's aim. He easily parried the next swing as well, without even needing the help of a technique, slightly dodging while keeping the katana in the way.

He stopped at ten miles,

Then, when Zyxis dashed back, he just patiently waited for the next move. Well, he assumed Zyxis was going to walk back a few meters. But no. Ryūka watched Zyxis go out of the training grounds, and disappear into the Kumogakure streets. "Did he... Did he just bail?" he asked Hoshi. "That's... That's one way of not losing I guess... Next time I'm putting in the rules that you can't get out of the training grounds.". He looked over to Hoshi, "So, let me catch my breath I guess... I'm sure he'll come back. Do you have some water with you by any chance, Hoshi?".

He sat next to Hoshi. He took out the notebook from the pocket in his jacket, and started writing. "Country road. Take me home. To the place. I belong. Kumogakure, zombie mama, take me home, country roads.".

[WC:4175]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 am
The thought of who would win between Hoshi and Ryuka? Of course Ryuka would win right? He's the stronger one out of the two from the previous match and Ryuka seems to have also learnt some new technique's so it could be an even fight still... However Hoshi had not seen Ryuka in battle as of yet and so with the event approaching, Hoshi simply sat on the floor staring at the two.

Hoshi decided to watch the bout between Ryuka and Zyxis. From the get go Zyxis seemed to dash at rapid speeds towards Ryuka ,Though not faster than Ryuka's rapid speeds, with the intent to end this match as quickly as possible. Unlike Ryuka, Zxyis seems to not hold back at all during a match. This wouldn't be as fun of a fight for Ryuka if Zyxis did indeed manage to land the chain fist technique, But he made the fatal mistake of using a combination move without any setup to throw Ryuka off guard ,Hoshi of course did not know about the used genjutsu.

One thing led to another as the battle started to boil Hoshi's nerves. These two powerful genin going at it with extreme speeds, Would they be able to give Hoshi an exhilarating battle? Who knew what would happen. All Hoshi knew was the fact it would be a fun bout if he got the chance. Zyxis the slower yet seemingly the more tricky one out of the two, And Ryuka the obvious superior who has never even gone all out on the two in all his bouts. 

With the fight reaching it's highest point Hoshi awaited leaning in whilst sitting ,as though he was at a seat during a sport, waiting for Zyxis's next move... And the Genin simply just went out of the training grounds instantly... "Well... The hell is Zyxis going? Why in the blooming hell is he just walking out on a bout like this? Such a bore and yes Ryuka. I think he just straight up bailed on the match... Perhaps he's possessed or somethin" Just as it was getting good as well. "Sure I guess. Here ya go Ryuka." Hoshi just chucked the thing at Ryuka after getting it out of his bag. This water if the fight finished would magically restore all of Ryuka's stamina for some divine reason. The godlike water of taps...

"I guess if the fight between the two of ya is finished it would be me against ya or Zyxis I guess?
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:34 am
"Fuck," Zyxis said as he instantly took a U-Turn. The training grounds were only about fifty meters wide. It was probably muscle memory, he didn't think, just did. As he left the clearing, he instantly came back. He acted as if he hadn't just sprinted away. He stood fifty meters away from Ryūka, pulling out three more kunai and threw the one he was currently holding. The blunt side flew at his head, gut, shoulder, and leg. They flew at him as if to block off any escape. If he moved certain ways, then they might be able to hit him. As he threw them, he began to move. He most definitely wasn't as quick as the kunai he had thrown, but he was trailing behind them.

By the time the kunai had met him, he would have been ten meters away from Ryūka. He stopped and decided he would wait to see what he would do.

Spoiler:
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Ryūka was getting disappointed by Zyxis move after move. He was also getting annoyed by his actions. Ryūka sighed.

Putting Ryūka under Genjutsu again. Strike number one.

Throwing a kunai with his back still turned. Strike number two.

Running out of the Training Grounds to pretend he was conceding, only to turn around and attack him with kunais from a range. Again. Strike number three.

Ryūka watched Zyxis carefully. He had quite a bit of experience with fighting now. One thing instantly became clear to him. Zyxis wasn't strong enough. He took a step back. The kunai flew towards him, but dropped down 5 meters away from him. Turns out he didn't even need to take the step back. He shook his head. "Do you wanna keep going or would you prefer to move on Zyxis?" he asked with a smile. "We can do me versus Hoshi next if you're feeling tired. If you'd like to keep going against me, or face Hoshi, I'm cool with both.".

Ryūka would prefer for another fight if he agreed to keep fighting him, or allowed him to face Hoshi now. Hoshi. The man who broke the sheath of his katana in an earlier spar. Ryūka was still pretty pissed. He might not have gone as easy on him as he had done when facing Zyxis. Oh well, time was going to tell.

[WC: 4404]

OOC:
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:42 pm
Zyxis visibly slumped as everything deactivated. He nodded, "You two go at it."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zyxis on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum: