Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

A New Dawn, A New Day [Hoshi] Empty A New Dawn, A New Day [Hoshi]

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:24 pm
"And I'm feeling good.". Ryūka closed his notebook, as music started playing in his head. He had sent a letter to Hoshi the day before.

Hey Hoshi.
I'm sorry about how our last spar went.
I'd hate to leave things that way.
Do you just want to get together and train, no fights? Have a chill training session? I'll be at the training grounds at 11 am. I'd like to see you there.

As he walked down the streets of Kumogakure, Ryūka looked around, watching the children throwing a plastic ball around, old people sitting at their porches, few adults walking around in their beaten-down postures. After he had become a ninja, for some reason he was feeling a stronger connection to this. All of this. The village, the people... Life. He had started to appreciate it all more. Either way, he didn't stop to think about it. He had training to do, and likely a friend he didn't want to keep waiting.

He left his katana at home, since his sheath was being fixed by the local blacksmith. By any meaning of it, Ryūka was not prepared for a fight that day. He was just there to train, and hang out with his friend.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

A New Dawn, A New Day [Hoshi] Empty Re: A New Dawn, A New Day [Hoshi]

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:45 pm
Hoshi had just received a letter after returning home from the mountains ,as luck would have it he didn't miss the day it arrived, As Ryuka is sending an apology letter to Hoshi? Of course Ryuka did fracture his arm a while ago, but even then Hoshi was not one to blame Ryuka for that but rather his poor tactics and overuse of his right arm. Hoshi wanted to post a letter back but immediately his eye's glazed over the fact that Ryuka would want to train with him! That could be quite a fun way to practice his new moves on a humanoid opponent! Yet it this excitement Hoshi stretched out his arms broke a lamp... It was time to go.

As Hoshi walked down the backstreets of Kumogakure he saw several shady looking groups in the alleyways with several old men walking around with strong looking guards. Of course this underside of the village could never really change but still if Hoshi hadn't become a ninja he wonders. Would he of become one of those thugs? Yet as soon as this thought transpired he quickly dismissed it. Hoshi had made plans to meet up with Ryuka or at least has been offered to meet him up at 11 A.M. Which was only 30 minutes from now. So Hoshi hurried up to enter the training grounds. Scouring the place to search for Ryuka and even smelling to see if anything familiar popped up. And of course yelling out his name "HEY! RYUKA? YOU IN YET!"
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:44 pm
Ryūka sighed. The ninja life was more tiring to him in the last few days than before. And losing his katana sure didn't help. It hurt him. His katana was being fixed, sure, but his soul was broken, albeit just partly, for good. Hearing his friend's voice pulled Ryūka away from that dark place though, bringing him back into the real world.

"I'm here, Hoshi." he said, waving at his teammate. He couldn't help but smile seeing that he seemingly wasn't hurt badly, and was doing fine. He walked towards Hoshi. "How are you doing? Did your arm heal fine? What have you been doing the last few days?". Maybe it was too many questions at a time, but Ryūka really was interested in and somewhat worried about Hoshi.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:26 pm
As soon as Hoshi yelled for Ryuka he found him quite easily. Well it had to be said at least Ryuka seems alot more sociable than Zyxis ,although reasons could vary, but he seemed more worried rather than a chilled mood to begin a fun little bit of training. Hoshi had to set things straight quickly to prevent any confusion.

"Hey there Ryuka. Jeez all those questions at once. I guess i'm ok? Arm healed rapidly thanks to healing jutsu's and such with barely any pain at all. With it also being good enough to do some... Training in a special place... Yes... Anyway I read ya letter and for some reason you were worried about me?" Time for Hoshi to get to the bottom of what he wanted to discuss "Don't feel bad about the whole arm thing. It was a good thing! Now i know you were trying against me at least and didn't hold back." As Hoshi chuckled after saying that he stretched his arms out.

Now then. It was time to begin.
"Now Ryuka it's time to do what's you said to do in the letter, Train. And hey. Didn't you say to Zyxis that ya wanted to learn Body Flicker? Because he's not the only one who knows that. And know I've learnt alot more techniques I may want some use of them on ya right night... If ya up to it. But first i'll at least teach ya the body flicker technique you showed some interest in with Zyxis."

As soon as Hoshi said this he moved his hand into the Ram sign "Ya want to imagine your chakra boosting you alike a push. Yet this you've seen Is only one direction and ya really only effective if you have lotsa chakra" Hoping the mediocre explanation was good enough Hoshi ended up using the body flicker technique in order to show Ryuka how it looks up close via slowing down all the steps for Ryuka to learn "Now it's ya turn." Hoshi wouldn't like to admit it but he was interested in how Ryuka would handle learning a new technique.

OOC:
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:48 am
Ryūka shook his head with a smile. "Sorry about that." he said, referring to the multiple questions he dropped on Hoshi at once. He started warming his body up, cracking his knuckles, "I'll make sure to ask my questions one by one from now on." he said smiling. As he untied his headband from his right arm, only to tie it back harder, he kept talking, "And yeah. I really didn't hold back, did I? Glad your hand has healed fine.".

Body Flicker? Ryūka didn't know what those words meant. But after Hoshi talked about it for a few more seconds, he realized what the tragically-named Genin was talking about. "Oh. That technique you used with the Ram handseal? Yeah I actually was somewhat interested in learning that technique, to be honest. I did clearly recognize that you used it in our last spar as well, by the way. I knew Zyxis wasn't the only one who could use it. So... Thank you, I would love to learn it from you.".

Ryūka listened to Hoshi explain the technique to him. So you boosted your speed with your chakra? It was not a concept Ryūka had thought of exploring before, he much preferred to use his pure speed and strength to attack and dodge. And the details Hoshi gave didn't astound Ryūka either. Being locked into action was something he had seen Hoshi and Zyxis fall victims to. It was a risky move to pull in a battle. But maybe if Ryūka had a larger reserve of chakra, he could use it as a last resort escape technique. "Okay. Let me try." Ryūka said to Hoshi, as he did the Ram handseal, and focused his chakra to his whole body. He flied off to the side, 10 meters, hitting the wall.

He left a few cracks, and fell down to his knees, letting out a silent "Mmm." in pain. After suppressing his pain a few more seconds, he looked at Hoshi and smiled. "I'm not used to not being in full control of my body." he said, as he got up, "I'll get used to it. I can see how this might be a useful technique. Thanks again for your sharing of knowledge.". He brushed off his jacket and pants with his hands. He walked back towards the point he used to be standing until the use of the Body Flicker, the same spot where Hoshi presumably was still standing.

"I would love to spar with you again, but as you see...". He raised both of his arms, looking around his body, "...I don't have my katana on me. It's being fixed by the local blacksmith. You did give my weapon a good beating, if not me.". He smiled. "Anyway... I've been wondering something for some time now. We've been friends for quite a while by now, right? I realized we still don't know much about each other. Tell me... Why do you live out there in the forest?".

[WC:832]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:55 am
As Hoshi observed Ryuka use the technique body flicker Hoshi was pleasantly surprised by 3 things about the entire event. Ryuka managed to do a really good body flicker on his first attempt and he hit a wall which is pretty damn good, But he also reached insanely high speeds at a rapid pace to which even the wind was delayed at keeping up with him. Not only has the technique worked but it seems Ryuka has trained to be even faster? Good. Hoshi though well to train in the mountains since even though it was fast Hoshi can go faster. "Damn you've gotten fast Ryuka. Much faster than the first time we all sparred together."

Now Ryuka was bringing up his banged up blade, to which the slightest bit of sorrow was in his voice. Yeah a lesson Hoshi learnt that day which should never be broken...

NEVER TOUCH A MANS SWORD!
But after the sword remembrance Ryuka asked something about Hoshi himself and why he even lived in the forest to begin with. Although an answer should be obvious Hoshi barely understands why he still feels a tad bit sentimental about that place there. It was home for so long he just didn't feel like leaving "It's cause it's the only place the old man left me before he kicked the bucket. Funny that all he left me was a shack in the forest used mainly for our training when he himself had a house that I didn't get any of in his will. Though what can ya do. We didn't really like each other so that result was obvious."

"Ryuka I've not asked this myself but where are your parents? I know mine our pretty much gone at this point" Hoshi knows his real dad is alive somewhere "Yet I know nothing of your own family and never seem them at all really. What are they some kinda rich family with no time for you or somethin?"
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:51 pm
"Rich parents?" Ryūka repeated, smiling, as he then looked up to the sky and continued, "I... Maybe?". Sets of parents started flashing before Ryūka's eyes. He had no idea what his parents looked like, if they were still alive. The first couple to flash before him was an old sweet couple who were hugging each other with love. The second couple was a middle-aged one, both with brown hair and generic clothes. "Ew." Ryūka thought, as he skipped them. The third one was just two clones of Ryūka's current look, but one with shorter hair, and one with longer hair and lipsticks. "Ummm... Maybe not." he thought, bringing his head back into the conversation that was going.

"I... Oh, I just realized I didn't tell you about this before. I don't know how I forgot to tell you when I've told Zyxis a long time ago... You see. I apparently had a memory loss, 2 years ago. So I have no recollection of whatever happened before then. I was just found in the outskirts of Kumo with a katana, huge scars all over my body, and they took me in. So, here I am. Don't know anything about my parents really. So... How did you decide to train in Taijutsu?".
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:26 pm
As Hoshi heard the answer to his question he had even more curiosity for a man who only knew himself for 2 years after possibly losing everything important to him. Everyone close to him and he didn't even know it and yet even with no memory he still had his katana and battle wounds. So what kind of life did he even live before he lost his memories? Was he even a good person before so?

Well who cares. For now it's the Ryuka he knows so it should stay that way and with a subject as touchy as memory lose Hoshi only wanted to answer his question without further discussion of that previous subject. "I guess I trained taijutsu because it was the only thing I was good at..." No that was not the only reason, He needed to think hard to remember but deep down he knows why. "No. It wasn't because of a reason like that. But more as though it's just a fun way to fight compared to the other ways. I rather the feeling of landing a punch and a blow rather than a jutsu do all the work ya know? Yes. Even though it wasn't a benign reason Hoshi still did Taijutsu because of the simple fact it gives him a thrill.

"I guess I know why you chose to use the blade then. But I've always wondered what was that weird misty stuff you turned into? I didn't know ninja could literally remove their existence as smoke all of a sudden." Hoshi  decided to play along with Ryuka's game and learn as much about him as he wanted to learn about Hoshi
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:32 am
Ryūka chuckled, "I see... Good reason to choose a fighting style. I wouldn't say that's the only reason I like weaponry over Ninjutsu... I don't know. It just feels natural. The thing is, it's maybe because I knew how to use a katana before... You know... The memory loss.". Ryūka looked off to the distance once again. "The mist thing? Yeah..." Ryūka smiled, "I guess I can teach you that... You just. Focus, and think about becoming mist... And then...". Ryūka turned into smoke. Then he turned back into his regular form. "Pretty simple, to be honest. Now you try.".

Ryūka waited for Hoshi to try. To be honest, he had no idea what the technique he was using to turn into smoke was, and neither did he know how exactly he was doing it. Maybe like his weaponry skills, this too, was an ability that carried over from his past. One that he didn't, unfortunately, remember the origins of.

[WC: 1202]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:42 am
Ok. Seemed simple... "Simple my ass! People don't just become smoke by willing it." Though even after saying that Hoshi decided to attempt turning into smoke. And so he though hard "Might as well try it at least." Hoshi imagined himself floating in the air. Becoming like a cloud. Free of though and motion. And so with this thought he jumped ,stomach facing ground, into the air as if to jump in a pool. And yet instead of turning into smoke he felt the cold hard ground collide directly in his face. 

!Ahhga." He quickly lifted himself up to rage abit at Ryuka just to prove a point "See not so easy to just separate on command! Their must be a secret method. Though I guess I wouldn't be gifted enough with chakra to do it. Though what I can do is test some jutsu on you. Sooo. Prepare yourself ok?" As Hoshi warned Ryuka he thought he could seriously hurt him so first needed to do a test. "Hey Ryuka hold out your hand ok. I'm just going to punch it to test how much force I should be using against you." With that said Hoshi used a weak punch [30] against Ryuka. Whether or not his hand was out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum