Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:25 am
Masashi watched as the Afro Shinobi's eyes went blank for a few moments, as if he was searching inside himself for something. After a few moments, the older man grinned his trademark grin. Without further delay, the Afro Shinobi began to make the hand seals. He had managed to make the hand seals in the correct order, causing a mirror image of Masashi to replace his grinning companion. It smiled that same grin the other man was going to become famous for. The Afro Shinobi then spoke. “Well I can see how this could be useful in a Shinobi’s arsenal. The ability to appear to belong would open so many doors for a skilled Shinobi.” He then bowed to Masashi. “I truly appreciate these lessons my friend. You honour me with your teachings.” Immediately after that, he changed back into his original appearance. The Afro Shinobi then looked into his Masashi's eyes as if trying to learn more about him. A few moments later, he spoke again to Masashi, “Well, you look like the kind of Shinobi that would prefer to jump to the next lesson instead of squandering the rest of the day. Ready to teach me my next instruction already?"

Masashi smirked at the question. "I'd say you're just about ready to be tested to see if you can become a Genin in this village. Let's see if we can find you a proctor so that they can see you perform the techniques you just learned. They would then be able to determine whether or not you graduate. Once you've graduated, we can work on other things to learn." Masashi paused for a moment before continuing. "It's not that I do not want to teach you anything else. I do not know what areas you excel in. They could be very different from mine, outside of a basic understanding of ninjutsu. Once you graduate, if I am unable to help you learn, I will help you find someone who can." Masashi didn't mind helping the older shinobi, but since he didn't really have much of a repertoire himself, it wouldn't make sense to try and show the Afro Shinobi anything else until after he had graduated. 'With the Academy empty, there's sure to be a Chuunin free.' He thought to himself.

WC: 383
TWC: 2500
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:02 pm
Masashi lips smirked at the hidden challenge in the question. "I'd say you're just about ready to be tested to see if you can become a Genin in this village. Let's see if we can find you a proctor so that they can see you perform the techniques you just learned. They would then be able to determine whether or not you graduate. Once you've graduated, we can work on other things to learn." The more knowledgeable Shinobi paused for a moment before continuing. "It's not that I do not want to teach you anything else. I do not know what areas you excel in. They could be very different from mine, outside of a basic understanding of ninjutsu. Once you graduate, if I am unable to help you learn, I will help you find someone who can."

Jaimotto continued to play with the new Jutsu he had been taught. He created two more clones and followed behind Masashi. “Think I am Genin material do you Masashi?” said one clone. “He must, to have just met us and already be willing to put in a good word with one of the Villages Genin? He must see something special in us.” Replied the other clone.
The original Jaimotto followed a view steps behind observing his handy worked. If these were the most rudimentary of skills he could expect to learn in his time in the village he couldn’t imagine the possibilities of advance jutsu he might have at his disposal in a matter of months. He could feel a part of him become very excited at the prospect of learning more about Chakra and it’s applications.
Another part held a deep, dark dread at the notion of learning more. When Jaimotto tried to explore these feelings the flashes returned. Almost as if these flashes were a wound in his mind and every time he attempted to draw on those memories his mind recoiled from the pain. Jaimotto felt a sense of depression wash over him. Is this how he would have to live the rest of his days? Stuck with half painful memories…
At that moment one of his clones laughed at nothing in particular and he remembered why he was at the village in the first place. Perhaps one of the masters here would be able to teach him a Jutsu to rid him of these memories? Heal the wound! Only time would tell but for now Jaimotto felt it best not to dwell on the subject. Now was the time for learning, not self reflection.

WC: 426
TWC: 2188
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 pm
Masashi led the way to the Genin Examination area, with the Afro Shinobi not far behind him. It would seem that the older shinobi was enjoying practicing his new techniques, as he created a pair of clones in between them. “Think I am Genin material do you Masashi?” The first clone asked, causing Masashi to smirk. Before he could respond, the other clone piped up. “He must, to have just met us and already be willing to put in a good word with one of the Villages Genin? He must see something special in us.” ‘I believe he meant proctors.’ Masashi thought to himself. Not that it really mattered. There would still be quite a bit for the Afro Shinobi to learn, but there was plenty of time for that. Masashi had no doubt that the man would excel once he was beyond this first hurdle. Almost as if to illustrate his thought, one of the clones behind him laughed enthusiastically, causing Masashi to chuckle as well.

It wasn’t a long trip until they had arrived at the examination wing of the Shinobi Academy of Hoshigakure. It seemed that all of the rooms were empty right now. ‘Definitely a good thing.’ Masashi thought to himself as he opened one of the doors and stood beside it. ‘It means that he shouldn’t have to wait long.’ Turning to the Afro Shinobi, Masashi said. “Here’s where your exam will be. I will go find a proctor for you. All you need to do is stay here and they will test you here when they arrive.  I will have to go after I find you a proctor as I have some work I need to get back to. Good Luck, I’m sure I will see you around afterwards wearing one of these.” He said, pointing a thumb up at his Hitai-ate. With that, he would leave the Afro Shinobi in the examination room while he went off to find a proctor for the older Genin-to-be.

[EXIT]

WC: 332
TWC: 2832

Claiming:

14 Stats
2000 WC towards learning Lightning Release (4000/4000)
500 WC towards Genjutsu Release (500/500)
332 WC towards Mastering Genjutsu Release (332/500)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:50 pm
Approved Masashi <3
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:30 pm
It wasn’t a long trip until they had arrived at the examination wing of the Shinobi Academy of Hoshigakure. It seemed that all of the rooms were empty right now. Turning to Jaimotto, Masashi said. “Here’s where your exam will be. I will go find a proctor for you. All you need to do is stay here and they will test you here when they arrive.  I will have to go after I find you a proctor as I have some work I need to get back to. Good Luck, I’m sure I will see you around afterwards wearing one of these.” He said, pointing a thumb up at his Hitai-ate. With that, Masashi left Jaimotto in the examination room while he went off to find a proctor for the older Genin-to-be.
Jaimotto was not one for exams but he did believe in practicing patience. He sat quietly and reflected over the lessons he had been given today. He used his breathing to quiet his anxiety over the test. He closed his eyes and went through all the hand motions he had been taught today attempting to memorize them. The storm raged on outside but Jaimotto felt safe within the walls of the Shinobi Academy. A villages most prize possession was its children so a school would be one of the safest places around. The only danger Jaimotto faced was the danger of failing this exam. He would have to make sure that did not happen.
Exit
WC:269
TWC: 2457

Claims: 12 stats
250 WC towards (Clone Jutsu Link) (250/250, 50% trainer discount)
250 WC towards (Transformation Jutsu Link) (250/250, 50% trainer discount)

500 WC towards (Genjutsu Release Link) (500/500)
500 WC towards (Genjutsu Release Mastery) (500/500)
500 WC toward (Basic Medical Ninjutsu) (500/500)
457 WC towards (Raiton: Sparks) (457/500)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:35 pm
Approved Jaimotto <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum