Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto) Empty Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:33 pm
Masashi had been back in the village for some time now. His return had gone essentially unnoticed largely thanks to his parents wanting him to keep a low profile for the most part so that he would be able to get back into the swing of things without their enemies coming after him. As much as he appreciated their protection, there was only so much he could do if he kept to himself. He needed to get noticed and stand out. It was going to be the only way for him to find like-minded people that will help him reach his goals. For now he had simple things in mind; He wanted to reach Chuunin. It wasn't overly ambitious, but it gave him a goal to strive for, it would allow him to gain some extra respect among his fellow shinobi, and it would grant him access to village resources. Of course he was nowhere near ready to become a Chuunin yet. He needed to put in some serious training first. Before he did that though, he was going to provide some assistance to students at the academy. Just like how he had received assistance from stronger shinobi when he was in the academy, it was only right that he return the favour.

It wasn't as beautiful a day in Hoshigakure as it normally was. It looked like it could rain at any moment. That was likely for the better though, since it had been a long time since there had been rain for the plants, and they would desperately need it. Masashi didn't mind either way, if it rained, it would definitely make for an easier time in terms of training; it's less fatiguing when cool rain hits the skin instead of the harsh sun. Masashi made his way from his home on the outskirts of the Water Gardens to the Academy, taking the shortest route possible, on the off-chance that he would arrive while there were still students training. It did appear that he had made a good choice, as there was a good number of them around. Masashi wouldn't approach any particular individual, preferring to let them come to him should they need assistance.

WC: 367
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto) Empty Re: Paying it forward (Priv, Jaimotto)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 pm
Jaimotto sits in a Raman Shop across from the Shinobi Academy. He watches the entrance and makes note of the many different clans that are represented. Intelligence is one of the most important parts of a Shinobi’s success. Being a years older than the average Shinobi Student had provided certain wisdom that a younger shinobi may not be privy to. Having lived a hard life, Jaimotto had much understanding of the Shinobi World. The rain began to pour in. The skies drenched the village and offered shadow for shadows. The Village did not recoil in fear. It illuminated the darkness and welcomed it. This was a village who did not fear the unknown, they preyed upon it. Jaimotto grinned as he watched a few of the younger students make their way inside the Academy when he noticed a young man making his way behind the others.

There was an energy about the young man. Something about his Energy appeared different than the others. Jaimotto grins and asks the restaurant keeper for his bill. He may have met a new comrade today. The Universe willed him to make the acquaintance of this would be Shinobi. Jaimotto heads to the street and follows after the man, watching his movements. He walked with purpose and a confidence that was lacking in the other young shinobi students. Clearly this would be the best candidate for a training partner. He reached out and tapped the strangers shoulders.

WC: 242
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 pm
It had started to rain just as Masashi had arrived at the academy, which was a blessing and a curse. He didn’t mind getting wet, but if he was not careful, being cold and wet can lead to getting sick, not something Masashi particularly enjoyed. ‘Oh well, there are worse things than getting wet.’ Masashi thought to himself as he walked through the main gate of the Academy compound. He had noticed that someone else followed him here, but it hadn’t been for the entire trip. As the other person went to tap Masashi on the shoulder, Masashi would take a step forward and turn around.

The man now standing in front of Masashi was a couple inches shorter than the Uzumaki Genin, but built significantly thicker, as if he had spent a lifetime building himself as one would build a house. He was dark skinned and had black hair in an afro. He had a single scar going through one eyebrow. He wore a purple jacket with only one sleeve, and that sleeve went well past the man’s hand. His sleeveless arm was covered in tattoos, and one could only assume that the other arm would be similarly decorated. What looked like dress pants on his legs had long-since frayed to shorts. Masashi couldn’t help but wonder if the man liked wearing his clothes like that, or if he simply couldn’t afford to get them replaced. On the other hand, everything Masashi wore looked like it had been purchased that day. The 20 year- old wore a brown leather duster that reached to his mid calf. Underneath he wore a black bodysuit with what looked like a fitted purple breastplate. He wore plate greaves on his feet, fingerless gloves on his hands, and wore his Hoshigakure hitai-ate traditionally on his forehead. He had no weapons, which he would need to resolve by visiting the ninja shop in the near future.

Masashi looked over the other man, also noting that he did not have a hitai-ate. That made him one of three things; A student, a civilian, or a shinobi from another village trying to hide their allegiance. Since he did not want to play guessing games, Masashi would ask a single question. “May I help you?

WC: 377
TWC: 744

Last edited by Masashi Uzumaki on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm
Jaimotto smiles at the question. His grin resembled that of a Big Chocolate Lab when first meeting someone new. He appears unaffected by the rain as it streams down his face like tears. It is clear that Jaimotto means no harm to his new would be comrade. He too appears unarmed and has a genuine energy about him as he approaches Masashi. 

“You could not have asked a more prudent question. You appear to have read my intent. Since your senses seem up to snuff I think I may have found the right Shinobi for my proposition.” Jaimotto looks Masashi over to confirm his suspicions and then continues. “I have come to this village to train as a Shinobi Recruit. As you can see, many of the students here are children or in adolescence. I am old enough to know the darker side of the Shinobi Way. I have seen death and destruction at the hands of those who call themselves Shadow which has left me disillusioned. You appear more mature like myself. I thought it might be best for us to ask our instructors that we be allowed to work and train together. We don’t need children holding us back on our path to becoming Full Shinobi! We could accelerate our training a great deal without the adding distractions.Let the Children be Children and let us train to be Warriors!” Jaimotto extends his hand in friendship and smiles. “What do you say? Do you accept my offer of respect and brotherhood?”

WC: 252
TWC: 494

Last edited by Jaimotto on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:12 pm
“You could not have asked a more prudent question. You appear to have read my intent. Since your senses seem up to snuff I think I may have found the right Shinobi for my proposition.” Masashi wasn’t sure how to react. He was far from up to snuff in any way, shape, or form. He had a basic grasp of the foundations that would allow someone to transition from a student of the academy to a Genin, but that was about it. The stranger had more to say it would seem though, so Masashi would let him continue.

“I have come to this village to train as a Shinobi Recruit. As you can see, many of the students here are children or in adolescence.” ‘That’s normally how it works in a shinobi village.’ Masashi thought to himself. ‘It’s quite rare for someone as old as I am to just reach Genin unless that was their plan.’ “I am old enough to know the darker side of the Shinobi Way. I have seen death and destruction at the hands of those who call themselves Shadow which has left me disillusioned. You appear more mature like myself. I thought it might be best for us to ask our instructors that we be allowed to work and train together. We don’t need children holding us back on our path to becoming Full Shinobi! We could accelerate our training a great deal without the adding distractions. Let the Children be Children and let us train to be Warriors!”  Masashi smirked at that last statement. ‘Regardless of age, all students in this academy are warriors.’ He thought to himself ‘That’s part of what a shinobi’s life, one of almost constant conflict.

The man then extended his hand with a smile. “What do you say? Do you accept my offer of respect and brotherhood?” Masashi couldn’t help but chuckle. “Welcome to Hoshigakure in that case, since you’re looking to train in the village itself.” He would point his thumb up at the hitai-ate on his forehead. “I’ve already graduated from the academy however, so training together would not be something I would need to ask instructors permission to do. What I can do though is help you prepare for the graduation exams so that you to can graduate and become a Genin. There are two things that you will be graded on primarily; your ability to use the clone and transformation techniques.

Should the stranger accept Masashi’s invitation to learn, then Masashi would accept the offered hand and shake it, introducing himself as Masashi.

WC: 428
TWC: 1172
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:25 pm
Jaimotto looks inquisitively at the Head Band raised upon the stranger’s brow. Recognizing the symbol and its status, Jaimotto’s grin grew into a full fledge smile. His teeth were a fading white but the confidence behind the smile was unmistakable. “This is most fortunate. Having to be trained with Children was an embarrassment I was truly hoping to avoid. A private tutor is unexpected but most certainly welcome. Your offer has lightened my spirits! I accept!” He then grasped Masashi hand with an enthusiastic grip and shook the young shinobi like a leaf.

As if to humble Jaimotto, a blast of lightning blinded the night sky. A boom like no other echoed all throughout the village and possibly the world beyond. The storm deepened. The skies opened, and the world seemed to weep. The winds picked up and tore through the village like a banshee trying to escape. Suddenly Jaimotto’s demeanor changed. He looked into the sky and watched the rain as it fell. Anxiety and Fear displayed throughout his body language. Quietly on the wind he spoke but a simple “A Bad Omen” and lightning struck for a second time. Jaimotto stared Masashi straight in the eye with an intensity that was electric. “I believe I may need this training sooner rather than later. How and when do we begin to turn me into a proper Shinobi?”

WC 228
TWC:722
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:54 pm
The dark-skinned man’s eyes followed Masashi’s thumb to look at the Hoshigakure hitai-ate on the younger man’s forehead. Almost immediately his smile got bigger. “This is most fortunate. Having to be trained with Children was an embarrassment I was truly hoping to avoid. Your offer has lightened my spirits!” The hand that Masashi shook had a firm grip that shared the enthusiasm that his personality exuded. Almost immediately after that, the rain started to get worse, lightning streaking across the sky and the sound of thunder could be heard almost immediately afterwards. It would seem that the man did not like thunderstorms from the look on his face as he stared up at the storm. ‘Good thing we do not get many storms in Haven Country.’ Masashi thought to himself. He didn’t mind them really, since they were usually a nice change of pace from the constant heatwaves. He almost didn’t hear the man’s next words: “A Bad Omen” as they were almost lost on the wind. Masashi raised an eyebrow in response. “I believe I may need this training sooner rather than later. How and When do we begin to turn me into a proper Shinobi?”

Masashi chuckled. “Well, I came here to show what I know, so now would likely be the best time. As for how, we would simply borrow an empty classroom, since I’d rather not get soaked to the bone from this rain.” With that he would lead the older shinobi to be inside of the academy. It didn’t take him long to find an empty classroom, likely most of the academy had been sent home due to the rain, which didn’t make any sense to the Uzumaki Genin. Once they were inside the classroom, Masashi would turn around and face the other man. “Alright.” He said “The first technique I’m going to show you is the Clone technique. It allows you to create a copy of your image. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something, so it’s more of a distraction technique, to use in combination with other jutsu.” He paused for a moment before continuing. “It has three hand seals that you need to make in the right order while focusing your chakra.” On the off-chance that the man, whom Masashi will refer to now as “The Afro Shinobi”, is not familiar with any thing related to jutsu, he would explain the hand seals by making them as well as saying what they were. “They are Ram, Snake, and Tiger. Once you’ve made the last hand seal, you release your chakra and if you did it correctly and applied the right amount of chakra, then the jutsu will be successful.” As he said this he had been building up the appropriate amount of chakra and released it as he finished the last hand seal. Two copies of himself had shown up, one on either side of the Uzumaki Genin. “Now you try.” He said to the Afro Shinobi. ‘I’ll wait for him to get this one under wraps before we work on the next one.’ He thought to himself.

WC: 535
TWC: 1707
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:31 pm
Masashi chuckled. “Well, I came here to show what I know, so now would likely be the best time. As for how, we would simply borrow an empty classroom, since I’d rather not get soaked to the bone from this rain.” Masashi ushered Jaimotto inside of the academy.
Jaimotto follows taking in his new surroundings and place of learning. 

It didn’t take Masashi long to find an empty classroom, likely most of the academy had been sent home due to the rain, which worked out fine for the older and less experienced shinobi. No need to have children around who may take delight in showing off their superior skills. The less distractions the better.
Once they were inside the classroom, Masashi would turn around and face the other man. “Alright.” He said “The first technique I’m going to show you is the Clone technique. It allows you to create a copy of your image. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something, so it’s more of a distraction technique, to use in combination with other jutsu.” He paused for a moment before continuing. Jaimotto made sure to pay attention to every movement. He had a lot of ground to make up for if he was to catch up with the younger students in this academy. He still could not shake the sense of dread that loomed over the village as the rain poured in. 

“It has three hand seals that you need to make in the right order while focusing your chakra.” On the off-chance that the man, whom Masashi will refer to now as “The Afro Shinobi”, is not familiar with any thing related to jutsu, he would explain the hand seals by making them as well as saying what they were. “They are Ram, Snake, and Tiger. Once you’ve made the last hand seal, you release your chakra and if you did it correctly and applied the right amount of chakra, then the jutsu will be successful.” As he said this he had been building up the appropriate amount of chakra and released it as he finished the last hand seal. Two copies of himself had shown up, one on either side of the Uzumaki Genin. “Now you try.” He said to the Afro Shinobi. Jaimotto’s grin returned to his face. Jaimotto breaths in deep, allowing his eyes to close slightly as he begins to focus his Chakra. Once he feels he is ready he jolts to actions throwing up the hand signs as best as he can remember. To his surprise a puff of smoke appeared before him and once it cleared he stood face to face with a perfect copy of himself. Most ninja may have been unnerved by such an appearance. It tickled Jaimotto greatly and the two of them clasped their hands in friendship as they threw back their heads and had a mighty laugh. The life of a shinobi is never boring.

WC: 507
TWC: 1241

Last edited by Jaimotto on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 pm
The Afro Shinobi had clearly been paying attention to the younger shinobi as he went over the first technique. Once Masashi had handed the reins over to him, the man’s expression changed from a look of concentration to his almost constant smile. He prefaced his attempt at the jutsu with a deep breath in, standing there for a few moments. ‘Likely building up his chakra.’ Masashi thought to himself. Almost immediately after, the Afro Shinobi made the series of hand seals. ‘Good, the right seals in the right order too.’ He thought as he watched the man go through what he had just been taught. The Afro Shinobi was rewarded with a puff of smoke and a copy of himself standing opposite him. Masashi watched bemused as the Afro Shinobi would then attempt to clasp arms with his clone and laugh. Masashi couldn’t help but chuckle at the older shinobi. ‘He has some good muscle control to make it look like they had actually clasped arms.’ He thought to himself as he watched them. ‘He still has one more jutsu to learn though.’

Not wanting to waste too much time, Masashi got right into the next jutsu. “The next technique I will be showing you is the Transformation Technique. It’s considered to be among the more difficult jutsu of this level. The primary reason for this is due to it requiring a constant output of chakra, as opposed to the clone you just summoned. The clone illusion doesn’t require any more chakra than what you initially invested. What the transformation technique does is allows a shinobi to take any human form they picture in their head, that cannot exceed human sized. There is a limit to what you can do while transformed, because of the strain that holding the transformation technique takes.” He would tell the older male, making sure that the Afro Shinobi followed all of that, Masashi continued. “There are also three hand seals that you need to perform for this technique. They are Dog, Boar, and Ram, in that order.” He said, making sure to demonstrate them first before doing the actual technique. Masashi then built up his chakra, made the hand seals, and released his chakra, using the transformation technique to copy Jaimotto’s appearance exactly. Of course since the technique didn’t cover voices, Masashi would continue to speak in his regular speaking voice. “Now let’s see you try it.” Masashi said, returning to his regular appearance.

WC: 410
TWC: 2117
Jaimotto
Jaimotto
Citizen

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:42 pm
Jaimotto assumed Masashi did not want to waste too much time, so he decided got right into the next jutsu. “The next technique I will be showing you is the Transformation Technique. It’s considered to be among the more difficult jutsu of this level. The primary reason for this is due to it requiring a constant output of chakra, as opposed to the clone you just summoned. The clone illusion doesn’t require any more chakra than what you initially invested. What the transformation technique does is allows a shinobi to take any human form they picture in their head, that cannot exceed human sized. There is a limit to what you can do while transformed, because of the strain that holding the transformation technique takes.” Jaimotto listened intently trying to visualize the process, Masashi continued. “There are also three hand seals that you need to perform for this technique. They are Dog, Boar, and Ram, in that order.” Masashi said, making sure to demonstrate them first before doing the actual technique. Masashi then built up his chakra, made the hand seals, and released his chakra, using the transformation technique to copy Jaimotto’s appearance exactly. When Masashi spoke it was in his regular speaking voice. “Now let’s see you try it.” Masashi said, returning to his regular appearance.

Jaimotto looked into his mind for the image of someone he could focus on to attempt this new Jutsu. His memories took him to dark places from his previous village. He had a hard time concentrating on any one person for longer than a few moments. Any longer and the psychic trauma became too much and then he would have to move on. He then spotted Masashi across from him and grinned. Masashi looked nervous, he had possibly seen the inner turmoil this exercise brought out in Jaimotto. Little did he know that he was also the solution. With a renewed confidence Jaimotto grinned his infamous grin at his new friend and began to make the hand gestures. With the final sign he slammed his hands together and with a Poof a mirror image of Masashi appeared before him. It smiled that same grin Jaimotto was becoming famous for. Suddenly Masashi found him speaking to…himself. “Well I can see how this could be useful in a Shinobi’s arsenal. The ability to appear to belong would open so many doors for a skilled Shinobi.” Then Masashi witnessed himself bow to…himself. “I truly appreciate these lessons my friend. You honour me with your teachings.” Just then Jaimotto realized it may be off putting to witness something as peculiar as such a formal gesture being given by an exact replica of himself, he changed back into his original state. Jaimotto then looked into his new friends eyes to get some sense of the man who was now his teacher. Once visually satisfied he exclaimed, “Well, you look like the kind of Shinobi that would prefer to jump to the next lesson instead of squandering the rest of the day. Ready to teach me my next instruction already?

WC: 521
TWC: 1762
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum