Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 3:33 pmKaikos BlossomFar Away Today at 3:56 amMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 3:25 amShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 3:18 amXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 3:02 amDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 2:02 amDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 11:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 8:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 8:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 6:52 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Kage Summit [Observation Thread]

+10
Sakimori
Saku
Shichiro Hashimoto
Nobunaga
Hikari Hyuuga
Shin
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Anaphiel Hidemori
Aryll Hyuuga
Xyxer
14 posters
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

The Kage Summit [Observation Thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kage Summit [Observation Thread]

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:41 pm
Wooki was the first at the door and saw the whole thing, but did not intervene as the other member of the summit did not seem to be taking any actions either. When everything was said and done was about when Naoki and Na'ood came to the door. As the three of them have been actively exchanging information this whole time, naturally all three knew the situation and what had transpired in the meeting room while they were chasing intruders. It seems that the summit was a monumental failure and thoughts in the Uchiha's mind were aplenty as to how it came to this. For now it seemed like they needed to clear out.

With a glance Naoki would make his two clones disperse. He remained at the door as the room was slowly becoming empty. When the Kumo delegation were walking out, the sunfly that had remained hidden up to now at the feet of the bodyguard with shrouded face would come into the range of Naoki, allowing him to command it to return to him. The other chakra orb was sadly out of his reach and would harmlessly fade away in a few minutes, never having received the command to detonate or to recall.

The former leader would wait until only Xyxer and Aryll were in the summit chamber. Then he would report to Xyxer about what happened with the intruder and when the Mizukage looked ready to leave, he would ask the three of them to gather together and then form a bubble of chakra to transport everyone back to Kirigakure.

264 w. TWC: 2934
[Exit, teleporting myself, Xyxer and Aryll to Kiri
1094w. towards finishing mastering Cutting
750w. learning Chakra Disguise
1090w. towards preparing second Exemplar's body

Memorizing chakra signatures of the 4 Kage, Komon and Kenshin.]
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Kage Summit [Observation Thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kage Summit [Observation Thread]

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:22 am
Approved besides Kenshin, since he has some suppression ring thing.
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:25 pm
Aryll waited for Naoki to finish his report, then allowed herself to be teleported away.

(Exit)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:19 am
The duplicate of the Hoshigakure's masked shinobi would dispel itself once everything was over, it's memories flowing back towards the original who could do little more than growl behind his golden mask. 

This had been an absolute disaster... and someone was going to pay.

[Exit]

WC: 44

TWC: 2475 (taking the WC from This thread into account)

2000 words towards Fire Heart Assimilation, claiming

137 words towards Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation, claiming (705 words trained Here, 3158 words trained Here)

2400 words = 24 AP, claiming

Discarding any remaining words

Memorizing the chakra signatures of Naoki and Komon if possible
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:38 am
Approved unless someone finds issue with Naoki's chakra signature being memorized. I could of sworn Naoki had something to prevent you from memorizing his chakra, but I didn't find him using it.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:11 pm
Oh yeah. Also claiming the Corpse of Ryu and all of his items/Ryo (since while I did seal the corpse away in one of my scrolls in the thread a linked above I never actually claimed the corpse)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 pm
How much Ryo is that?
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:15 pm
A grand total of 0 apparently lmao. So I guess I'll just claim his items... a santa hat and Chunin Flak Jacket
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Approved of the mighty Zero Ryo, a Suna Chunnin Jacket, and the almighty Santa Hat. (Sell that on Runescape, and you can make Bank, just so you know.)

Also the body.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 am
*Raises a lamp to illuminate his surroundings in these dark times*

I think I found an issue with my chakra being memorized. It's the part which I shamefully forgot to put in the OOC part of the post (it's written at the start of my first post in Ryu's invasion, where I describe Naoki's appearance), where I use my glorious powers to sorta-kinda suppress my chakra, making it most difficult to detect and in turn memorize. And I didn't undo it, so it remained so throughout the summit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum