Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Transformation jutsu here I come! Empty Transformation jutsu here I come!

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:38 am
The light of the sun was visible and warm through the windows of the classroom, which had a wooden outline, the light shined on Hirou's shoulders and warmed them causing him to feel a little tired. Hirou at that time held his head with his right hand, trying not to fall asleep. "Ugh... another boring class... Reading, reading, talking and talking" He thought to himself. His eyes almost closed and he almost fell down on the desk and fell asleep, however, he could somehow stay awake. He could see the classroom from above because he was in one of the highest lines in the classroom. The teacher was just talking and talking, "Blah blah blah". Hirou was almost sure they'll only talk and read today, he didn't like the days when they don't do anything, he always wanted to learn more jutsus, however, he was wrong. Hirou's face changed it's expression however when heard what the teacher just said. "Today, we'll learn the transformation jutsu." He quickly "woke up" and sat normally, his hands on the desk and he just waited, and waited, and waited for his turn. He could see how some of his classmates using the handseals and their body form changes to the sensei's, while the sensei smiles slightly, then lowering his head and writing a check in his notebook. Some students, however, couldn't transform well, the sensei in reply tilted his head left and right, checking an X in his notebook. "Which was it again?" Hirou thought to himself, his two hands now covered his forehead, he slightly tilted his head to see through the window. Trying to remember, he first thought. "Dog ➞ ram ➞ boar, wasn't it?" He then quickly checked by doing the hand signs, he didn't feel that it was the hand signs for the jutsu, he knew the hand signs where different, remembering and understanding the feeling was different, and that it's not the hand signs for the jutsu, he thought to himself.. Maybe "Dog ➞ boar ➞ ram". He tried once again, he did the Dog, then the boar, then the ram, feeling right, he knew that was the combination. Nodding in the happiness he saw the student next to him leaving his chair and coming to the sensei, doing the Dog ➞ boar ➞ ram hand signs and making it. "Hirou." The sensei said with no expression, as Hirou stood up and walked towards the sensei, all the class was now looking at him, it's his turn. He now used the Dog ➞ boar ➞ ram hand signs as he felt chakra flowing through his body, he felt a little different, he could see he transformed to the sensei, he did it, he managed to use the transformation jutsu he learned at the class. "Well done." The sensei said, a slight smile appeared on Hirou's face as he proceeded back to his sit, he stepped on the squeaky stairs and walked towards his sit. Sitting on it, still with the smile, he learned the transformation jutsu.

TWC: 517 words.
Claiming: Transformation jutsu and 2 stat points.

Last edited by Herobchanall on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Transformation jutsu here I come! Empty Re: Transformation jutsu here I come!

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 am
Word count requirement for transformation jutsu is 500 words bud. 

You'll also need to make yourself a stat page. These can be made and found under this link. 

Using this stat page you'll be required to keep track of what you have unlocked on your character. 

you'll need to add another 107 words to this before I can approve it bud. Add some more, then bump this.
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:57 am
Valen Akari wrote:Word count requirement for transformation jutsu is 500 words bud. 

You'll also need to make yourself a stat page. These can be made and found under this link. 

Using this stat page you'll be required to keep track of what you have unlocked on your character. 

you'll need to add another 107 words to this before I can approve it bud. Add some more, then bump this.
Done, thanks.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:04 am
Approved for Transformation and two stat points. You forgot to edit your claim for the extra point. 

Try to keep links to everything on your stat page if you can. If you want to hyperlink them like I did above there simply click the button I have marked in red in the picture below (you'll find the button in the panel above your reply box). Put the link into the 'URL' line and then put what you want the word to link to appear as in your text in the description.

Also, when it comes to searching for jutsu, if you haven't found it already. This is extremely useful

Transformation jutsu here I come! Hyperl10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum