Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 25800

Medi-Ele-Levitate Empty Medi-Ele-Levitate

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:22 pm
Not very long at all after certain occurrences Ryal was alone to practice some of his clan's techniques. Of course, they all worked better and could be learned faster if he had someone to practice on but for now that wasn't an option. Not that he wanted to keep secrets from his new "friends", if he could call them that, but he'd rather keep the true nature of his clan hidden. Not that it was a big clan in the first place but that's what made it so special, his people could be easily hunted down for their power. I know what you're thinking, "Why does this deserter even care?" And there's a simple answer to that, even if he wasn't happy with the way they lived they were still his family and true friends. Though he had doubts about whether or not they would still consider him as such but nevertheless he'd do what he could to protect them. After all, that was the most important lesson they were all taught especially for "Touched Ones" such as himself. Now back to the topic at hand, Ryal had to get in full control of Yuumei and catch up with his peers.

That would prove to be extremely vital upon his return as he didn't know what kind of reception he would receive although it would most certainly include him fighting whoever the new best is. And though it wouldn't be explicitly stated the fight was to be treated as if it were to the death. Despite this he wouldn't kill the person even if he didn't know them, they were still his people and he wouldn't do harm to them. Quit the narration and get to it. The voice in his head known as Yuumei would speak up. Following that was a sigh, if it had eyes it would've rolled them as well. Ryal would fold his legs in a pretzel and sit on the ground, once that was accomplished he would close his eyes and begin to meditate. After a while, he sank into his subconscious and for the first time, he was face to "face" with Yuumei.

Being chakra the thing didn't actually have a face but seeing as how other legendary sentient chakra were able to create physical forms there shouldn't be anything stopping Yuumei from doing the same. At least Ryal didn't think so, with ninja magic anything was possible right? Who knows but for now Yuumei's physical form would only exist in the mind of the golden eyed god. As he got better with his natural chakra Ryal would figure out ways to make Yuumei more useful. 'Yes it would be nice to escape here.' Said a male voice. It didn't bother the blue haired male though, if he could get rid of Yuumei that would be fine. It's bad enough he has to deal with his own snarky side so no longer having one that he can't control would be great. They both sighed, "When need to learn how to work together." Ryal would say, stating his reason for being there other than its his own mind and he can do with it what he pleases. 'And how do you propose we do that? Sing kumbaya and do trust falls?'

Ryal rolled his eyes. "You tell me, you know the whole history of being apart of humans." Another single sigh. 'Ugh, you are trying to get sentimental on me.' Yuumei would shift in and out of the shadows of Ryal's mind. 'I really don't want to go through all of that.' Yuumei would think but being that he didn't have a literal mind of his own the thought would be shared as if it had spoken it. Ryal looked at it as it continued to move around and avoid looking at him. 'Stand and open your eyes.' What bad could come from that? Ryal didn't really care, Yuumei appeared to be cooperating so he would do as he was told. Reentering the real world Ryal's dojutsu would be activated. 'Throw a kunai at that tree in a way that it will ricochet back.' Ryal paused for a moment but shook his head and continued listening to the voice in his head. 'I'm going to fuse with your chakra. If this works the kunai should be stopped or even shot back.' "What? how?" There was no time to think he could feel the convergence happening but he'd already thrown the kunai. Whatever Yuumei was planning wasn't going to happen fast enough so Ryal had to move. A shared sigh could be heard. 'Again.' It demanded. "Can you tell me what's going on first?!" The golden eyed god asked a bit peeved. There was a bit of hesitation before Yuumei would explain.

'I'm going to exit through your tenketsu. Using your chakra I can block the kunai though if I'm capable I can send the kunai flying back in the original direction you threw it.' Ok, that made sense, he guessed. This was a somewhat basic jutsu for the clan so it shouldn't be that hard to nail. Recovering the thrown blade Ryal would position himself to throw it in a way that would send it back. This time Yuumei would fuse with his chakra the second the blade left his grasp. Then once the kunai had bounced off the tree Ryal would brace for impact as he could feel the mixture expanding like a shield. The weapon would float in the air rather briefly before falling to the ground. "Sweet! We did it." He exclaimed. 'Yea yea don't get too excited we need to keep it up.' Ryal nodded and the duo repeated their actions.

However, during the third go round during the time when he braced Ryal would instead give the mix a boost. In doing so the kunai was sent flying back to the tree it bounced off of. Satisfied with their work thus far the blue haired male's eyes would revert to their gold color. Yuumei would go back to being unresponsive.

TWC: 1,010 [Exit]
Claiming: 5 stats; 900 words toward Dark Pulse; 110 words toward D-rank Fuin Break
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Medi-Ele-Levitate Empty Re: Medi-Ele-Levitate

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:25 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum