Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Changing and Lightning - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing and Lightning

Sun May 06, 2018 4:30 pm
Higuto nodded and chuckled as he thought he'd go ahead and show Tadashi his strongest lightning technique. With his right hand he started to form multiple hand seals in rapid fashion as chakra started to cluster and concentrate in his left hand in the form of lightning that was clearly visible and surrounded his hand entirely.

"Now, I will admit, my natural chakra affinity is water so I don't know too much in terms of lightning style but I do know how to properly handle it, control it, and turn it into an incredibly dangerous weapon. The jutsu you see here is what is known as Chidori and it's a jutsu any lightning user would want in their repertoire as it's a staple point for many other lightning jutsus."

He would draw his chidori close to the ground, the lightning sparking off of it drilling and burning holes into the earth, as a crater formed and broke away from the raw power the chidori gave away. This was to show off the jutsu as an example to how powerful it was as he stood back up and the chidori slowly dissolved away.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sun May 06, 2018 5:00 pm
Tadashi stared in amazement at the prowess Higuto had in the lightning style jutsu. He was impressed in how the Chidori drilled in the brown, sturdy ground. Tadashi was about to perform the high skilled jutsu named Chidori, but he forgot the most crucial part of a jutsu: the hand seals. He wanted to mentally slap himself in the face a million times. 

"Um... Higuto, I forgot the hand seals of Chidori, could you please show me the hand seals again?" 

The crimson-haired boy sheepishly grinned.

WC: 86
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2018 6:36 pm
Higuto nodded as he walked over to Tadashi.

"Oh, it's not a problem. I'll take it a little slower and with two hands to make it a bit easier."

Higuto brought both of his hands together to form the Tiger seal as he began to slowly form seals which them both in front of Tadashi to make certain he'd understand.

"The thing about this jutsu is that it requires a lot of chakra to perform and, if unmastered, quite a few number of handseals. I'll show them to you."

He then formed the Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey seals before extending his hand to the side, palm out, as chakra once more gathered along his palm and formed the Chidori.

"Be careful with it. It does serve to be a 'double edged sword' sort of technique. Hit someone with it and it can prove to be a fatal enough technique. But try too many times to form it in one day and your chakra could drain all the way down to zero and you would die."
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 am
Tadashi gave Higuto a serious nod as he began to access his mind to figure out how to learn the difficult jutsu. 
He weaved these hand seals like this, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey. That’s 9 hand seals, therefore I should break up the jutsu into 3 sections.” The crimson-haired boy analyzed in great detail.

He took a deep breath, he cleansed his mind of all thinking except learning the jutsu. His chakra began flowing and coursing through his light-skinned body. He formed the Monkey seal, the monkey seals were always his least favorite one because it was fairly simple and basic. The next one was Dragon and he has come to like it over the past months. The last seal was Rat, Tadashi felt very indifferent to the seal as he didn’t really care about it. He performed all three of the hand seals in rapid succession.

He waited for a few seconds so that the seals wouldn’t chain into each other as he started the second section. he took another deep breath whilst he formed the Bird hand seal. The boy enjoyed performing the Bird seal in general as it was pretty fun to do, but it was pretty difficult to do when he first began his ninja training. Instantly, he did the next hand seal which was Ox. He was pretty much indifferent to the Ox seal too because of its simplistic nature and easy to learn. Immediately after, he weaved the Snake hand seal. He liked the Snake seal a lot since it was pretty easy to do.

He waited again for about 5 seconds, then he did the last section. Tadashi formed the Dog seal. He liked the Dog seal a lot since he has always liked dogs in general. Next, he performed the Tiger seal. He really disliked the Tiger seal since it was just very basic. Tadashi then formed the last seal which was a monkey again. He finished the last section, so he was ready to perform Chidori or so he thought….

He closed his golden eyes as he took a deep breath whilst visualizing the jutsu. He visualized himself created deadly sparks of blue lightning just under his hand as he would create small craters on the ground while rushing faster than his regular speed. He would soon rush to another training log while piercing through it with bolts of lightning.

Tadashi opened his eyes, as he was done visualizing the jutsu.

"Let's Do This!“ He thought with determination. He let his chakra network flow all around his average sized body. The sheer force of the chakra made his scarf turn upwards as if there were a wind current pushing it. He performed the Monkey>Dragon>Rat seals with relative ease. Then next he weaved the Bird>Ox>Snake seals with medium difficulty. Lastly, he formed the Dog>Tiger>Monkey seals with a large amount of difficulty. He performed all of these hand seals in less than 3 seconds as he crouched down while holding his left hand that was facing the ground.

Suddenly, bolts of dark blue lightning emerged just under the hand. Craters were forming on the ground due to the amount of the chakra output. Tadashi stared at another training log. He pointed the lightning bolt at it as if he were going to pierce through the poor log.

Instantaneously, Tadashi ran towards the log as if the Chidori was guiding him to victory. He stabbed the log with his hand filled with lightning bolts as he yelled the jutsu name "Chidori!" He boomed, but alas the jutsu only made a small dent in the log.

Damn it! I only made a small dent in it! I didn’t channel enough chakra in the jutsu.”

Tadashi said in dismay.

WC: 635

86+635
TWC: 721/2000
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon May 07, 2018 6:34 pm
Tadashi violently pulled his hand out of the log, as burnt wood began to fly out of the log. The boy looked at his hand, it didn’t have any visual marks of pain, bleeding, or anything of that sort, but he felt a searing pain inside of him which was building up in pain. “Gah!” A yelp of pain escaped his mouth as he tried his best to ignore the aching pain. The boy wiped off some sweat that was from his previous training not so long ago and this training right now. His jacket had dark sweat stains on his damp armpits, which smelt very bad and rotten. It was a rather humid and hot climate outside even though it was pretty much nighttime. Tadashi put his damp, navy blue jacket on the side of a tree nearby, well he hoped it was one since he could barely see anything right now. When he took off his jacket, it revealed a plain night black shirt with the red Konoha insignia on the back.

The crimson-haired boy decided to take a small break while sitting on a bench, though he could not see the color of it, he guessed it was a white or beige one. The boy grabbed his tan canteen of water which used to be iced water, but the solid ice formed into bone-chilling, but refreshing water. He drank nearly half of the canteen’s water, yet he soon regretted drinking it in one go as he began to have a brain freeze. He mentally cursed to himself as his teeth began to chatter in coldness. He regained himself shortly after, as he began to reflect on today’s activities. He wondered if he would ever get his old self back again, but this was a new change that he could somewhat accept. “What would my friends say about this? Would I get picked on much? What would that crapface Enzan think about this?” A million different thoughts raced through his mind as if it was him going through a life-changing event. He was pretty scared about the nightmare he had as if something was trying to tell him something truly dire. “What did that hooded figure mean when he said, ‘YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS’!” However, the most interesting thing he heard was when Higuto was teaching him the Chidori and he said, "Be careful with it. It does serve to be a 'double edged sword' sort of technique. Hit someone with it and it can prove to be a fatal enough technique. But try too many times to form it in one day and your chakra could drain all the way down to zero and you would die." Tadashi thought about what the Aburame said and he realized something was terribly wrong. “Wait! What if I used the Chidori too many times already?! Maybe that is what Higuto meant when he said,It does serve to be a 'double edged sword' sort of technique. ‘ Maybe that is what he meant! Maybe when my hand was hurting, that was a sign of my exhaustion. But, I feel perfectly fine! So what is the real truth?!” Tadashi had this dialogue of his worried side and his logical side going back and forth, back and forth like a pendulum. After a few minutes of convincing, his logical side won as he was very determined to learn this jutsu. He held his signature Kunai at the Waxing Crescent Moon as the slimmer of light provided by the moon reflected onto the black weapon. “This man from the Ninja Shop gave me this Kunai because he said he believed in me that I can be the strongest ninja. My family and friends believe in me so much, so if I can’t learn this one jutsu then what kind of ninja can I ever be?!” Tadashi unsheathed his Kunai, and all of his disconnected thoughts combined into one simple thought ‘Perfect Chidori” as if they were like an unbreakable wire.

He watched another log with determination written on his beige-tan skin. His yellow eyes glimmered his hope as he crouched down, stretching his black pants. He performed the Monkey hand seal with relative ease. Next he weaved the Dragon and Rat seal with medium difficulty. He formed the Bird, Ox  and Snake, seals with a medium amount of difficulty. Then he performed the Dog and Tiger seals with an insane amount of ease. Lastly he performed the Monkey hand seal with large difficulty. He chained all of the hand seals together and he performed the seals faster than last time. Tadashi took a deep breath, regaining his chakra whilst spreading it out all across his chakra network. His chakra output made a gust of wind as a line of lightning surrounded his feet. He put his left hand just a few feet above the ground. Suddenly, bolts of blue lightning spurted violently on Tadashi’s hand. The lightning line became more visible as the jutsu seemed to be charging the line. Tadashi stared down at the log as he closed his eyes, visualizing the Chidori bursting straight through the poor log.

The crimson-haired boy dashed towards the log while making trails and smells of electricity charging as he jumped towards the brown, hollow log as he yelled, “CHIDORI!!!” The attack literally stabbed straight through the target as burning wood chips burnt in the humid atmosphere. Tadashi’s hand was straight through the Chidori. He pulled his hand out as more wood chips spurted out the half burnt log. Some of it fell to the soft grass while the others drowned in the blue freshwater lake with pebbles. The crimson haired boy smirked as he was truly proud of himself and he felt that he was one step closer to prove to everybody that he can achieve his goals no matter how far-fetched it might seem. The crimson-haired boy sat on the bench, drinking the rest of the canteen of water. He smirked at himself.
                                             “One Step Closer.”
WC: 1004

1004 + 721=

TWC: 1725/2000
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 am
Tadashi looked up at the moon, as the light source reflected towards his face. Tadashi beamed a smile as he was very proud of his success of learning Chidori, but since Tadashi has always liked challenges, he would like to see if his Chidori could pierce through two logs at the same time. He put his canteen of water on the bench as he stood, ready for the last round. Whilst he was walking towards the middle of the training grounds, he felt a sharp and cold breeze of wind that caught him off guard. Tadashi thought, “How the hell did the weather go from hot to windy. That’s some weather change...” The crimson-haired boy jogged back to the hollow tree as he grabbed his jacket that was gently laying on the tree. The tree branches and leaves were swaying back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth as if it were a tug of war between the tree and an invisible force. Tadashi stared at one log on the ground, and he gazed at another log across the water. The crimson-haired boy looked at the second log across from the water, as he ran whilst using the Surface Water Technique creating a blue form a chakra on the soles of his feet, making it able for him to walk on water.

Tadashi grabbed the 2 logs and lined them up correctly. Tadashi let the chakra flow across his body and chakra network, his golden eyes gleamed with determination. He performed the Monkey>Dragon>Rat>Bird>Ox>Snake>Dog>Tiger>Monkey hand seals with pure perfection. He held out his left hand just above the ground as a lightning line spread around his feet. Soon, lightning bolts began to emerge very quickly as the lightning line grew bigger. The boy screamed, “CHIDORI!!!”  With all of his might as he rushed towards the 2 logs. He pierces through the two of them with little to no effort as thousands of wood chips burnt through the lightning particles. The two logs soon turned from brown to black in a matter of a few seconds. Tadashi violently pulled out his hand from the logs as he held his left hand out towards the moon. He did it, he learned the A-rank lightning jutsu Chidori. Tadashi was so proud of himself as he yelled to the sky, “YES!!!!”

(Exit)

WC: 398

TWC: 1725 + 398 = 2123/2000

Claiming For:

Chidori
123 WC Towards Flicker Movement
10 Stat Points
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 08, 2018 7:51 am
Higuto smiled upon the young boy's achievements as he nodded while thinking about what time it is. Looking up to the sky he could tell it was getting late as he patted Tadashi on the back with a small chuckle.

"Good job, Tadashi! Hope you become something truly special in the future. I gotta get going but if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me, OK?"

With that he would then bring a hand up and form a half ram seal before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

{Exit}

(Will get WC later)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue May 08, 2018 11:58 am
Approved my guy
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 08, 2018 1:43 pm
(Claims: WC of 1,040 towards Heavenly foot of pain)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue May 08, 2018 2:10 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum