Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 Empty Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze

Mon May 07, 2018 1:59 am
He listened happily to her explanation to her jutsu with a quizzical mind. She didn’t quite know where the power came from herself and referred to a legend told to her by her mom. That was a fair explanation if there ever was one. Now he just wondered if she was the only one or if there was much more out there. He had never really considered the other clans before and never guess there would exist such amazing powers as this. Swordsmanship seemed to pale in comparison, but he wouldn’t put the Pendragon down quite like that. There was always a way to defeat any person, be they man or Dragon. Being weak to the element of surprise wasn’t that much of a weakness, as all of humankind shared that together. There was no reason to give her a big head so he would smile and pat her head gently. “Well it is an ability you at least seem to have a good grasp on. Being made of water is incredible and I can’t wait to see you hone your skills to genin level. We could even be on the same team if you are quick enough.
He laughed, and genuinely hoped she did well on her exams. She was a bright student, and he was’t even a good teacher. The future knight hoped he had given her good enough instructions to pass through the exam with as few hitches as possible, running a hand through his blonde hair. “Well I need to start heading off. I have some more specialized training that may be easier for me if I am alone. Good luck on your exams Miss Hachi, I hope I get to see you around and see how you grow!

He would wait her for her farewell before turning away. She was a bright girl and he would be lucky to have her as a comrade. First he needed to master projection though….

[300]
[TWC: 2,050]
[Claims]
10 Stats
Projection 1k/1k

Immaterial Sword 1k/2k
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 Empty Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze

Mon May 07, 2018 2:07 am
I assume you're exiting, but make sure to specify at the end of your posts. Either away, approved.
Hachi Hozuki
Hachi Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon May 07, 2018 3:10 am
Hachi blinked as the genin patted her head, her voice getting caught in her throat as she opened her mouth slightly, struggling to respond to the affectionate gesture. The only people who'd done that were her parents and one teacher in her life! And here was this boy, her own age, doing the same thing! H-how was she supposed to respond to that!? She started shrinking a bit, slowly melting down into a puddle like a melting ice cube. "Th-thank you... h-have a nice day."

Shrinking down into a puddle to avoid having anyone stare at her constantly blushing face. As much as she loved having someone teach her, she really didn't like it being someone so young! A kid or an adult patting her head was them just being friendly, but what did it mean when one of your peers of the opposite sex patted your head!? She... She needed books now! Books to explain without confusing implications!

(159)
(Exit claim)
(TWC: 2252)
(Claiming: 11 stats, Surface Walking, Clone technique, Transformation technique, 500/2000 towards Sticky Water)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon May 07, 2018 4:40 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum