Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satomi Furukawa
Satomi Furukawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6100

A Chakra Charge [Hikari Namikaze] Empty A Chakra Charge [Hikari Namikaze]

Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:17 pm
Quite some time had passed since his genin exams and the last time he had seen her, months in fact, and even then he was a little less than enthusiastic about meeting her again. The kunoichi didn't exactly leave much of an impression for Satomi to be excited about, her apathetic attitude was borderline intimidating that day. Still though, even then she did allow him to graduate, so perhaps he owed her the benefit of a doubt. The scheduling of their rendezvous on the training grounds was oddly specific in the time, but if the recent rumblings and rumors circulating the village were anything to go by, the chuunin and jounin were all pretty busy.

His thoughts wandered as he did across the grounds with his arms lazily behind him and fingers intertwined, his curiosity having been piqued by her summons. She never told him exactly what she had for him, only that it would help him in his pursuit to becoming a chuunin. For all he knew it was a pile of text books, or a droning speech. Regardless, the blonde hair boy checked around just in case she had arrived before him, part of him hoping that his exam was just an off day for her.

Word Count: 208/208
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

A Chakra Charge [Hikari Namikaze] Empty Re: A Chakra Charge [Hikari Namikaze]

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:05 pm
Sitting down behind her desk in the ninja academy with a mission record file in front of her, Hikari had been having the weird vision flairs that she had back when she had first became a Chunin. Everything becoming bright, and then dim again. When the queen had taken a look at her, she hadn't really given Hikari an explanation behind her powers..... but that wasn't here or there....

Hikari was here on another assignment.

It had been a while since Hikari had been asked to proctor the 5th Chunin selection battle a few weeks ago. She had wanted to started immeditly, but for some reason or another, she had a problem getting in contact with the perticpants about the event, and as such a date hadn't been set yet.

However, while she waited and in between her time spent as an instructor, trying to set up the exam between Haruki Akari, Akemi Hiyu, and Tenma Ketsuki, and attempting to figure out how solve the riddle of the four seals jutsu, The Chestnut haired Fuinjutsu user had done some research on other genin in an attempt to try to grab other genin to give them the opportunity in case it took to long to find the other group... however.... in her research, she had found enough genin either nearly eligible for the exam, or completely ready for the exam that they could be ready for another exam all together.

And that was she was doing here now.

After getting in contact with some of the genin ready for the exam, she had heard back from one already, a young boy how she had proctored his Genin exam for. It hadn't been to long ago, and even though the boy was eligible for the battle exam, she wanted to be certain herself that the boy was ready for combat despite his young age and his inexperience. Hikari knew first hand that none of the requirements called for any real combat expeirence, also, the girl knew that even though a shinobi in the exam wasn't allowed to try to kill their opponent, mistakes could happen and Death and Injury could happen in this exam.

Which led Hikari to why she was here.

The girl wanted to make sure that Satomi Furukawa wasn't going to be the first casualty of the chunin exams.

Finishing up looking at the mission paperwork, Hikari closed the large file she had in front of her, she was supposed to meet up with the genin at the battle ground in a matter of minutes. The girl would put the file away and head over to the training ground.

As she arrived their, it didn't take to long for the Young Satomi to come to see her. "Satomi Furukawa?" The Chunin would ask, "I don't know if you remember me, my name is Hikari Namikaze, I was the one who proctored your genin exam. Sorry if I was a little bit out of it, I had just been given a mission by the queen and was a little bit out of it back then.

But how are you? I hope I didn't distract you from your training to much.... I have read your file and you appear to be moving up the ranks remarkably fast."
This was a true fact, looking at the boys record, he had been made remarkable time with getting the 3 mission requirements for the exam. However, speed wasn't always a good thing when it came to missions. But anyways, Hikari would wait to see what the boy said, before continueing on.

"Anyways, the reason why I called you here is because I noticed you are almost ready for your chunin exams, and I was just here to see if you had any questions or concerns about it."

At this point, Hikari would wait to hear any question the boy may have before she started to address her own concerns on the matter.

WC: 663
Satomi Furukawa
Satomi Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:28 pm
At first Satomi's smile was just a facade as to mask his concern as his eyes fell upon the chuunin, his opinion still marred by their previous encounter. Of course it was unhealthy to hold onto grudges and he always liked to give second chances where due, Hikari's first impression no exception to the rule as he approached her. The corner of the genin's lips curled more sharply as his artificial became a genuine one as his former proctor greeted him and reintroduced herself. Her apology sealing the deal as the young child wearing a gap-toothed smile rubbed the back of his neck, chirping with a semi-embarrassed giggle.

“It's a pleasure to meet you Hikari Namikaze~” Satomi beamed, tipping at the waist towards his superior to present a respectful bow. “Oh no, I'm great!” Though that may have been a small lie. While she couldn't see the bandages tightly wound around his midsection hidden by his clothing, his ribs were still in the process of recovering from a previous training incident. The good news was that if all goes well and his injuries heal within the time frame given to him at the hospital then he won't have to wait much longer until he can increase the intensity of his training again. “And don't worry about it, I've been training super hard anyway. I can totally spare the time for you Namikaze-san.” Satomi's melodic voice sung more little half-truths. After all, he had been training hard... just a bit too hard resulting in a voiced break.

That was here nor there as Satomi's felt his ego swell as the older girl commended him on his quick rise. Well I guess she can't be all that bad. He cocked a rather effeminate pose, his hands on both hips as he stood poised to listen to what she had to say. So she really did want to aid him in preparing for the gym, seeking to quell any concerns or questions he had. He had been so busy trying to prepare for any situation he could encounter during the exams that he truthfully hadn't even thought about it.

“I know the exams are done in multiple parts, I imagine each to test a separate skill set of a hopeful. But are genin wanting to take the exam allowed to know more specific details before about the different parts?” Satomi was front and center with what he wanted to know. While he had some knowledge of the prior year's exams, all he knew for sure what that combat prowess was a tested part of the examination. It was the primary focus of his training as of late and what had lead to his injury, even was still very worried about one thing in particular.

“And Well...” He paused, his feet shuffling nervously. “I heard that the genin will have to fight each other as part of the exams. Is it true? Is-- I mean... is death a possibility?” The song faded a bit from his voice, over taken by a shaky concern. Even as young as he was, like many children whom had one or both parents serve as ninja, he already had a personal understanding that shinobi can come face to face with death. He often tired to convince himself that he was ready to face the possibility of kill or be killed, but he was still quite young and naive and as his subtle fidgeting hinted he may not have been as confident subconsciously.

Satomi would also be going in blind, unaware of what any potential opponents may have in store for him while being entirely unaware of how his progression truly stacked up to any other chuunin hopeful. He didn't even know who would be taking the exams with him, not that he would probably know them by name anyway—it couldn't hurt to ask, could it? “Are you able to tell me who else will be taking the exams?” He would ask after he'd receive an answer to his previous inquiry. Possibility of death or not, he wasn't going to put in so much work just to chicken out now. Besides, if she could tell him who else would be entering he would have some idea of what he should expect and try and devise an early stratagem. He would patiently away the proctor's answers, trying to not show his concern too much as shifted and squirmed ever slightly in place.

Word Count: 745/953
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 pm
The boy obviously showed pride in the fact that he was able to progress through the ranks so fast, and with that Hikari smilled, for a boy his age, he should feel great pride in that.

The first question the boy asked was about the exams itself, what each of them entailed. With this, Hikari would answer. “Well… with all honesty, that is hard to say for sure, we have basic exams, but really.. no one really follows them anymore. Pretty much every one finds a way to skip the exams. But… there are a few people… myself included, who aren’t as lucky as to be allowed to skip an exam.

But anyways, the exam is divided into… 3 parts…. “
Hikari would start, but would stop for just a second…. Her vision was blurring again….. Using her chakra…. The started to try to repair her eyes, and force them down to normal.

“Sorry about that…. Anyways, the exam is going to be made into three parts. Part one is where you have to basicly resolve a conflict between a group of civilians and a group of shinobi.

My exam was… well… I did mine in a group, it was kind of funny, none of us knew what the other person was doing. One person was posing as a ninja, trying to calm people down… I was posing as a civilian, trying to calm people down, and someone else was posing as a village elder… who I don’t know… but basicly, we all kind of clashed… and eventually everyone just went home tired and exhausted….. but hey! They didn’t kill each other…. So…… Mission accomplished!

The second Exam is a three way battle between yourself and two other genin, You don’t have to win in order to progress, all you really have to do is make sure you don’t mess up really badly and you get to continue. My battle…. Well…. Two of us were already far beyond Chunin level…. And we clashed… the third person who was completely out of their league and couldn’t even see us didn’t know what to do… so they summoned in a massive dragon…. and a….. Um… Well lets call him a chunin that had evolved into an evil sand monster. So…. Our exams got a little bit insane, a high and mighty Hyuga, a Preistess, An Evil sand monster, and me…. A girl who had only graduated from the academy 2 weeks prior….

Despite all of that, I actually think I had a chance to win that… but honestly… I didn’t really see the opportunity to win without fatally hurting my opponent, and my opponent didn’t really care about that, and sent at least two attacks that probably could of killed me. So, I kind of gave up and just let him win. Although, I did throw a thousand Kunai at him, and that was apparently enough for me to pass.

The third exam was quite different. Basically, you have to do an entire research paper on another village. It can be an active village, or one that has been destroyed. Doesn’t matter, one just needs to do the proper research to do the exam. Usually, shinobi leave the village to do this. I… well… I was in a bit of a rush and just bunkered down in the Library, doing the work from there. Did you know that we had Information on every village in the world in our library? Very up to date also… Kind of scary.

“But anyways, that is the entirety of the exams… of course the queen or the hogokage may decide that students might do something else for the exam. Does that answer your questions?”

The boy seemed to show some fear as the second exam was mentioned, and would as about if dying was possible. Hikari would sigh and answer. “Well… that is the main reason why I am here today. Killing on purpose in the exam is obviously forbidden… but I can’t say mistakes won’t happen. I will be there to try to decrease it, but even for a chunin like me, I can’t be everywhere at the same time.

But anyways, that is why I am here. I am trying to make sure you are fully ready for the exam. You seemed a bit nervous at the thought of death… are you sure you are ready to do the exam? If you want to back down, no one will blame you.”

If the boy still asked about who he was going to be fighting, The chestnut haired girl would respond as such.
“I’m sorry, but I can’t really give you that information because it hasn’t been decided yet. Right now, there are 10 Genin in the village attempting to become a chunin, Yourself, a weapon user named Valen, a new shinobi that came from a land afar named Haruki, a dark cloaked wind user named Tenma, a…. well… a ninjutsu user named Dameon, Yurei, Akemi, another ninjutsu user named Nano, and another person who I have not been given the name of, and a noble shinobi named Shouhei.” Hikari purposefully left out the shinobi’s last names. Some of the shinobi were in clans, and that would give the young boy an advantage in the fight if she knew some of their abilities more than she had mentioned. “ The exams… well… who is competing in which one changes by the day. A small team of chunin is trying to match up the individuals to the best of their abilities, however, some are going to be allowed to skip the exam. Others might attempt the exam, fail, and want to try again. Honestly, it is a big mess…. So… I can’t really give you a solid answer because I don’t know myself. Sorry about that…”

With that, the Chunin would wait and see what other questions the young boy may have.

WC: 994

TWC: 1657

Mid thread claims:

16 AP:
Golden eyes V1 (1500/1500)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm
Approved Hikari
Satomi Furukawa
Satomi Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 pm
Satomi briefly wore a look of concern as Hikari fell silent just as she began to answer the first of his questions, the cause of which didn't appear to be immediately visible to him. However he would shelve this concern as the chuunin herself seemed to recover well enough from it to began again, the genin becoming a bobblehead as the examinations were explained in more depth to him. Admittedly the first portion of the exams didn't appear to be that difficult, conflict management was something he had plenty of experience in with having to deal with his own bullies back in the Academy. As he listened to the kunoichi recall her own mission he could only hoped that his wouldn't have to result in a physical confrontation, a resolution without violence was always preferable to the young naive shinobi.

Tabling the second portion of the exams for a moment as Hikari instructed him on what was required for the third part of the exam, his eyes lit up at the revelation. A chance to do research on another village? Satomi had already spent much of his time in the National Archives reading up on Kumogakure and the Land of Lightning in his spare time amid whispered rumors, coupled with his studies of a scroll which may have been the personal chronicling of the third Tsuchikage the ability to leave the gates of Hoshigakure and see the world like his father did before settling in the village was frankly a dream in and of itself. Unfortunately as much as the opportunity excited him, he still needed to get through the battle portion of the examination first.

Satomi had never been one to resort to violence himself unless, preferring instead to resolve conflicts through other means. To add to his worries, he had only ever been in one actual conflict before with someone who meant to do him any real harm and it was just a crazy lonely woman—even then he made that fight a wash his Mud Spore jutsu. His eyes widened as his former and now current proctor continued to explain, the thought of facing off against just one other village ninja had been enough to make him as anxious as he was, but now just learning it would be a three-way free for all sent a deep sense of dread through Satomi's soul. It was a feeling shared by another near by, a young girl of academy age hopelessly practicing her kunai throwing skills.

Unfortunately Hikari's inability, or unwillingness to share much about his potential opponents was less than satisfying to the anxious genin. In his short time since graduating from the academy Satomi had grown to understand the importance of information through his experiences and various studies, learning that information was power. With the right information someone could achieve anything and understanding that Satomi's question was partially contrived from worry while also being a bluff to see if the chuunin would seek to quell his desire to learn of his opponents ahead of the battle.

Satomi couldn't identify any of the potential opponents by name, mostly spending his time between training with Miyamoto and with his nose buried in scrolls and books he hadn't met many of the other village genin. There were two who stood out among the roster however: the first was the weapon wielder, the other being a mysterious genin of no name. He could recall stumbling across a moody individual armed with a peculiar sword, it was this ninja that taught him the clone jutsu for his genin exams. At the time Satomi had clearly mistaken the boy for a chuunin, it hadn't even occur to him that someone so confident was only a genin. The other genin that piqued his interest for obvious reasons, he couldn't even been given a name as Hikari herself admitted that not even she knew herself. How could a proctor not know even know the name of a participant.

Those weren't things that stood out to the genin about the much older girl's carefully chosen words. Satomi always had a sympathetic soul, one respective of the feelings of others and with it he had developed a good ear. Growing up in the family restaurant also helped, everyone had a story or a plight they wished to share and a young child who wouldn't judge made for the perfect outlet. While it wasn't for sure, Satomi felt his bluff had been called as Hikari seemed adamant in leaving out the full names of the participants. It was a call he was already anticipating however, the sly genin having stationed a shadow clone posing as a young aspiring kunochi near by. Her kunai thudding broadside against the target as the boy's disguised clone did it's best feign inexperience before gathering her things and leaving in a huff. The genin's back up plan to be set in motion as he addressed the chuunin again, this time regarding her apparent concern for him in the exam. The task was simple: While he continued his legitimate discussion regarding the exams, his shadow clone would sneak back to the academy to search for any information that Hikari had on the other genin. It was certainly a risk, but after all, the ability to gather intelligence was itself a valuable skill that every ninja should master.

“I-- Well no, of course I won't back down!” Satomi chirped, trying to show that he wouldn't allow himself to be put off. Of course it would only work so well without that patented gap-toothed smile, his nerves not allowing it to surface as he gnawed on his bottom lip. “But... there is one thing-- two in fact. I heard you were a funijustsu expert, could you-- is there a seal or something you could give me, you-know-if-it's-not-totally-against the-rules-of-the-exams.” Satomi seemed a bit flustered needing to ask for assistance, but with the second exam fast approaching he could use the extra boost to his confidence levels. “Also... I heard that you also know how to use one-handed hand seals. Is this something that can be taught?” His blue gaze would brighten under his long golden locks, on the surface it didn't seem like a potentially useful skill for a genin to know, but having been bound to a target stump on several occasions the child sort of learned that there were times where he might  not exactly have both hands.

Meanwhile, however, if left unimpeded the shadow clone would make her way to the academy and through its hall as she sought out Hikari's desk. It was only fortunate that class was out for the day, with the students gone for the day hopefully the staff would be out as well and she wouldn't have to contend with any opposition in completion of her task.

Word Count: 1139/2091
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:39 am
Hikari would tilt her head slightly as the boy asked about the seal... "Oh, yes, you are right, I do have the ability to lay a couple of seals on you. As A matter of fact, that was another reason why I am here to talk to you today, since You are taking the exam, I go out of my way to put on some seals to protect those involved. If you don't mind I would like to do it right now."

Presuming Satomi was OK with it, Hikari would clap her hands together and take a deep breath of air, activating wind Rejuvenation. Boosting her chakra to bijuu level, the girl would form the four hand signs required, and placed Satomi with the Fuinjutsu barrier jutsu. (Since Her chakra is now 150, the jutsu's Seals will be 100). At the same time, The Chestnut haired girl would also place the Chakra storage jutsu on the young boy himself (Power 60, also, 120 AP Stored,)

As for the question about useing the one handed seals... Fuinjutsu user would respond, "Oh... if you know about that, then I suppose you were one of the students at my own chunin exams then! Yeah, if you saw that, don't worry about it. Those chunin exams got a bit out of hand, usually magical dragons, creepy looking tentical Sand monsters, and chunin that can punch so hard it looks like a tiger comes out isn't usually part of the exam. Yeah.... That got a bit out of hand, chunin exams shouldn't be that hard.... Anyways, you are correct. I do have that ability, actually, I learned it in order to use this while I am in combat." It was at this point, Hikari would point to the sword strapped around her own waist, and smile. "It is a magical sword I picked up while at looking for weapons in town! Its really cool it.... Hikari would stop, but then would continue you talk. "Actually, I think it might be best if I don't say. I know some of the participants have a sword similar to this, and it might be better if I don't give out the secret!

But anyways, to give you the basic's of how to do it, it isn't actually that hard really, all you really have to do is just imagine that your other arm is there, and do it. If it helps, you can even attempt to leak out some of your chakra from your shoulder that you were not using."

At this point, Hikari would sense something. Using her chakra sensory she sensed an unknown chakra pressnes entering into her office from about 75 meters away... why was this person there? It felt like they were feeling around Hikari's desk... for the most part the Fuin user's stuff was all in her desk, under a lock and key, but did Hikari leave Satomi's file out? If she did, that could be a problem for the young man. Hikari would smile at the blond boy, saying "Sorry, something came up, I'm going to have to check it out, but don't worry, I think you will be fine in the exam coming up. Best of luck!" [/color]
With that, at a speed of 175 Hikari would move her hands up and make the sign of the ram, using her body flicker to telleport at a speed of 300, going to the entrance of the school. With that, Hikari would quickly run through the school and head toward her office.

WC: 597

Placing
Chakra storage seal (Power of 60, 120 AP stored) and Chakra Barrier (Power 100) on Satomi
(Chakra is 150 because of Wind Rejuvination)
Satomi Furukawa
Satomi Furukawa
Citizen

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 pm
Satomi's shadow had speed on his side as he quickly, but carefully rifled through Hikari's desk as hopefully his originator could stall her long enough for him to find what he wanted. His eyes would fall onto a folder sitting on the desk just asking to be looked through and who was he to deny such a tempting offer? Flipping the folder open he was disappointed to be greeted by familiar handwriting, his own in fact. It was his own chuunin form he had to fill out, containing simple information such as his name, rank, and his skill set. It was all information that he would have of course already have been well aware of. As he scanned through the document he his eyes drifted off the the bottom of the folder, his gaze catching sight of another folder underneath. Closing his own file he picked it up to discover that there were several additional folders sitting, if they were what they thought they were they would be the collected forms of all of the candidates participating in the the chuunin exams with him. Like his file they would contain full names, rank, and their proficiency (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, etc.). If he indeed scored what he was looking for he would quickly look through each file of the candidates and copy this information to memory, if there were any clans participating he'd want to know what he was up against.

Meanwhile back with the real Satomi, the bow smiled brightly as Hikari finally got to the meat of why she asked him to meet with him. There was a bit of a buzz around the girl, he had heard she was quite the fuinjutsu specialist. It was actually a topic he was very interested in himself, second only to his own fondness of Ninjutsu. He would certainly have to ask her about perhaps training him in the various sealing arts, for now he was just happy to accept the fruits of all her hard work as he more than happily obliged to allow her to place the seals on him. He would direct her to place one seal on either side of his neck, the young boy shivering as her soft palms graced his porcelain flesh. It was the first time he had really ever been touched by a girl since he could remember, he tried not to let it distract him. The Chakra Barrier seemed to be uneventful, but Satomi would gasp sharply as he felt his body infused with raw energy. Her summons to him had mentioned what the pair of seals would mean for him, which was fortunate as the subject changed to his follow-up in regards to specific training in one-handed seals.

The bright-eye'd boy nodded as he eyes grew even brighter, he could recall being at that exam with the other students in his class. The power of the genin was just unimaginable and yet inspiring, part of the very reason Satomi was determined train as hard as he had been for his own exams. It was a lot to live up to.

Her explanation into how one-handed seals worked was simple enough he supposed, he was pretty good at imagining things anyway. And her advice on drawing chakra into the shoulder was quite genius in its own right. He had hoped that she would demonstrated, but before he could ask he could see her attention shift as if she had realized that she had left the strove on or something.

Does she know? Satomi did his best to pretend to not notice as he held up his right hand and began to mime through all the seals he learned in the academy and through his own training as he drew his chakra into the seal forming hand. The blonde boy would place his other arm behind his back to keep it out of sight and out of mind as he tied to concentrate on using a single hand to focus his energy. The girl would disappear in an instant just after she would excuse herself, her movements so fast that even with his own reaction time (160) he was unable to catch her hand seal before she vanished.

With the proctor gone Satomi could let out the breath he was holding in and wipe the sweat forming on his brow, Satomi could sense that his chakra hadn't returned to normal which meant that his clone hadn't finished its objective yet. There was nothing else for him to do in the meantime and no longer holding an audience with Hikari Satomi would wander off towards the archives armed with knew knowledge to build on what the chuunin had taught him.

Back at Hikari's desk however Satomi's shadow clone would take one last look over the information before being careful to place the files back just as he found them on the desk. Unlike the kunoichi, the shadow clone had the advantage of not needing to physically travel to return with any knowledge he obtained. The jutsu creation would simply poof in a cloud of smoke hopefully just before Hikari would arrive and with it the intelligence collected.

Satomi himself would perk up as his felt his chakra flare and if he was successful in acquiring the information on all of the chuunin hopefuls, a new flood of knew knowledge seek categorization in the file system that was his own brain. Fortunately he was already on his way to Hoshi archives, certainly there would be family registries and detailed research on known clans. Regardless he would continue to the massive depository of information to look into information regarding one-handed seals, surprisingly the information was actually quire sparse, but it did exist and it was enough to lead Satomi on the right path. Hopefully if his plan went well he could make note of several additional books and scrolls to add to his curiosity list before he would head back to the Training Ground to practice this new skill he was so keen on learning from Hikari. It of course would be quite a drag if he wasn't successful and even more so if he failed to go unnoticed, if the case being the later he'd be expecting another visit from the older blonde girl.

He wouldn't let it deter his training however as he found a nice shady tree to bask under as he ran through various one-handed versions of the common jutsu seals. It was hard to shake the urge to use both hands for the regular seals, but restraining his own arm behind his back certainly helped as he mimed the Boar seal followed by the Tiger seal as he picked his target in the middle of the open training yard. After having so much time to rest he was looking forward to practicing his jutsu again, though he wasn't actually sure this was the kind of jutsu he should be using in the middle of a public place. Nonetheless he drew his chakra into his right hand to ready for the jutsu, his eyes focused narrowly on a small rock sitting in the dirt as he concentrated.

“Hey kid, are you okay?” A passing Hoshi genin stopped to check up on Satomi, after he noticed to boy just gazing intensely at the ground

“Oh yeah, I-- uh...” Satomi let out an embarrassed laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck. “I was just trying to teach myself something new.”

“Well okay, I just didn't know if you needed help. I guess keep up the good work!” The considerate shinobi proceeded to wander off to wherever he was needed as Satomi returned his focus to that rock. Of course he wouldn't simply give up after failing once, or even the half a dozen times that would follow. Each failure only seemed to spur on his natural determination to succeed. That's when he doubled down and built his chakra up again, he knew how the jutsu worked he just needed to figure out how to direct the flow with just a single hand to form the needed seals.

The genin would remember what Hikari had told him and began to imagine his other hand right there where it should be, in his mind it took an ethereal form like he imagined his chakra would and together it would speed through the pair of seals with his his real hand. The genin's eyes sparked as he remembered an to finish his hand seals with the seal of confrontation, an added seal that would help improve the regulation of the large concentration of chakra needed for the A-Rank technique he was attempting to perform, an accomplished grin spread across his face his attention to detail paid off and the ground bubbled and melted away to reveal a 4 meter diameter put of murky sludge, the child spawning a small swamp in the middle of the training grounds. Satomi may have been enjoying himself too much as he indeed managed to stir up some excitement in a chuunin squad on a lap around the grounds. The boy just giving them a sheepish grin as he waved meekly as the glared at him as they were now forced to take a detour around the muddy pit. He suddenly felt it may have been a good to retreat with the knowledge of knowing that it was possible for him to successfully use one hand seals and the and that he could use it for his more powerful techniques.

Satomi would make sure to dry up the swamp before he left, his treck would be rather uneventful should karma let him slide today. He would however continue to work through his hand seals, going through them front and back and in alternate configurations so that he wasn't just memorizing them in order. He would eventually find himself to Takatoshi Teppanyaki, his father's restaurant. He had promised he would help out as the weekend was predicted to be unusually busy; his duties in the restaurant would also provide him with ample opportunity to practice more hand seals. Who knows, maybe Hikari would come by sometime. He could offer her a free meal on the house, certainly his father would allow him to treat the proctor.

MID TOPIC CLAIM:

Word Count: 1718/3809

AP Trained: 19

Skill Claimed: 1
One Hand Seals 1000/1000 (Learning from someone else)

Seals Acquired: 2
Chakra Storage
Chakra Barrier

Chakra Signature Learned: 1
Hikari Namikaze
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 am
Approved
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:55 am
Just going to close this topic, sorry, I forgot about it and Satomi left a while back. My bad.

Claiming 654 Words to Golden eyes V2 with the discount, and An Exit

Also, tossing the extra 100 words since that went to AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum