Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Namikaze takes the genin exams! Empty Namikaze takes the genin exams!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:27 am
Hikari would fidget nervously as she sat on a bench waiting for the time to take the Gennin exams, she had only been in the academy for a bit over a two weeks, but she had already learned the basic jutsu's she needed for becoming a Kunochi, and she had always been physically fit, so she requested that she be allowed to go ahead and take the exams.  Usually, someone taking the exams this early in there ninja career was unheard of, but do to Hikari being considerably older than most of the academy students, she was given special permission to go ahead and try. Taking a deep breath, she would continue fidget until she heard a knock on the class room door, signaling that they were ready for her. She would step up and walk up to the class room door and open it, bowing to the proctor immediately and would say “Namikaze Hikari, requesting a proctor for the Gennin exams!”
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Namikaze takes the genin exams! Empty Re: Namikaze takes the genin exams!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 am
“Kid did you even practice the clone jutsu before you came in here?” The student said yeah, went through  a whole thing about how he had trained all of the previous day, and then asked if his clone wasn’t good enough. “Is it good enough, well yeah its great… If the opponent is blind.” The kid had a smile before he was immediately shot down. “Alright, I know you aren’t technically a ninja yet, but I’m going to give you your first order. Ready? Do three laps around the village, I promise the next time I see you your clones will look fantastic.” Because he won’t want to run laps again and actually train. “Dismissed.”

The student would walk out disappointed, but a loud voice would echo out after him. “Shouldn’t you be running!” The boy would look shocked for a moment before sprinting out of the academy. The orange haired ninja wearing silver armor would step out of the classroom and look at the next student. “Well your up, Hikari. Don’t be frightened by what you just heard his clone looked like him, but inflated… Everywhere. I don’t think you’ll encounter the same problem.”

He would then walk back into the classroom telling the girl to follow. “Okay, so to pass you must demonstrate a use for the clone jutsu along with the transformation jutsu.” He would then sit down and observe the girls every movement, especially the positioning of her hands. “You may begin when you are ready, good luck.”

(Okay, so to pass you have to do an 800 wc post detailing the uses of the clone and transformation techniques. Along, with actually using the jutsus themselves.)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:04 am
Hikari would walk into the room and notice the kid running past her, hearing what the deep voice of the man that was proctoring the exam said and would chase the other kid out, she heard the proctor humiliate the little boy (Which she had seen in the academy, he was a nice boy who was a little bit lazy, but still did work hard) and order him to run three laps around the village. Three laps?! Around the whole village? That would take a while! She would look at the boy as he steped out and gave him a slight apologietic look and would turn to take a deep breath and stepped into the room, she was wearing her usualy white combat outfit today, and had wished she wore something with a little more color (Specificly yellow, due to the fact that this man was freaking her out and making her want to do something which a yellow dress would cover up alot easier.) and more solider like. She stepped into the room and walked toward the center of the room, beads of nervous sweat already starting to form on the six-teen year old's forehead. She would face toward the massive muscular red head and respond to him "Hi... Namikaze Hikari! I will preform the Jutsu's as you asked, sir!" 

The two things he asked for was the clone jutsu and the transformation jutsu, the two Jutsu's that Shouhei took the time to teach her. She would take a deep breath and close her eyes, her first attempt at the clone jutsu was pretty good, but this time it had to be perfect! She had Nailed a numerous amount of times in practice, she could do it now, all she had to do was stay calm, focus, ignore the massive hulk standing in front of her.

Taking a deep breath she would pull her hands up in the proper up right position, right in front of her chest so that the proctor could see them clearly and form the hand signs of the clone jutsu Ram → Snake → Tiger and suddenly, to the left of Hikari, there was a large could of smoke. When it eventually faded, the nothingness that was there had been replaced by a clone of the young chestnut haired girl. Hikari had carefully molded her chakra so that all 121 pounds of the young clone girl was as close to her actual self as possible (Although the girl didn't weigh that much since she was just an illusion.) Hikari spent extra time trying to make sure the white in her clothes came out as close as possible, trying to not make the same mistake that she did when she had done it before with the Genin that thought her.

Finishing the clone, Hikari and her twin would stand straight back and give the proctor the proper time to examine the two of them, also doing a simultaneous spin so that he could see that the back's were also identical. After she felt like enough time had passed (Or if the proctor told her to move on) She would dispel the technique.

At this point, Hikari would say, "Sir! I will now preform the transformation jutsu sir!" And with that, the former tavern girl would once again position her hands right in front of her chest so that the proctor could clearly see what she was doing, she would then preform the hand signs,  Dog → Boar → Ram but before she transformed, she took one last long look at the proctor, trying to get the shade of green on his jacket and the shade of his hair right. After finalizing that, a cloud of smoke would engulf the teenager and when it faded she would transform into the big scary member of the queen's guard. She didn't think of this man as small, so she wasn't going to make the same mistake of transforming into a mini version of who she was supposed to transform into last time. This time, she made sure that she captured the man massive figure and bulking muscles. Standing in front of him, the transformed girl would turn around again so that he could get a 360 degree view of what the young ninja had transformed into, she admitted that as she turned around, she had to do some guess work because she hadn't seen the man standing up yet and wasn't sure what his back looked like.  After that, Hikari would wait a few more seconds and then drop the transformation. She returned into her young, 16 year old looking self and would pause there, not sure what to do.

After a second she would bow in front of the proctor and say as clearly as possible, "And that concludes my demonstration of the clone and transformation jutsu, sir."  The girl would then stand up straight, trying to get a read on the proctor, seeing how bad she had messed up.

Word count: 842

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noticed that I forgot to put a qoute mark.)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:38 am
“No need to be so formal, mainly only the princess and the other queensguard call me sir. You can call me Kyousuke or Snow if you prefer.” He would say with a smile before letting Hikari do her thing. He would grab a pen and a score card that was to his side without looking and watch as she performed the seals correctly. Okay, the finger movements were perfect. So that’s 10/10. He would check the ten box without looking as if he had done many of these before.

When the cloud of smoke came the queensguard looked slightly disappointed. He looked over the clone though, it was an exact replica she even had herself and the clone turn so that he could see the back without moving. “The clone is spot on, but the cloud of smoke will give away that it’s a fake. Overall, you did remarkably though.” He would put 9/10 for the clone itself.  He wouldn’t mark any grade down on the explanation of the technique as she hadn’t given one.

“Sir! I will now perform the transformation jutsu sir!” Wow she is really nervous, maybe she heard what I said to that other kid. Kyousuke watched once more as the girls’ hands and fingers moved once more writing down a ten for the hand seals. He would then look over Hikari that was now transformed into Kyousuke. It was quite normal for the students to transform into the proctor, so Kyousuke just looked at himself. “Well I’m not a narcissist, but I look good.” He would write a 10/10 for the execution and then look at her as she looked at him. “Well you did great on both techniques, but you forgot something.

He would stand and place his hand onto the girl’s shoulder. “I know you’re a bit nervous, it’s a stressful moment. But a ninja needs to know how to deal with stress and follow directions. Because when stuff hits the fan I need to know and your comrades need to know they can depend on you. Like I said you are doing splendidly on the techniques.” He would stop and pull out a Hoshi headband from his pocket. “Now to get this I just need you to explain a use for both of the techniques you just demonstrated. So, just relax sit down if you want and explain away.” Snow would return to his seat and listen after that with a slight smile on his face.  
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:17 am
Hikari would stand straight back ready to hear her exam grade, nervous as she would try not to fidget from the massive man looking at her. He had given her good grades on both, but then, he said she had forgotten something big and Hikari's face started to sweat up, she felt cold sweat dripping down her soft skin, as he stood up from his chair and put his massive hand on her shoulder, Hikari hope he couldn't tell how hard she was sweating.

He would then explain that she had forgotten to explain her techniques, but he didn't do it in the same scary and rough way he did to the boy before her, he said it in a  more gentle and kind way, and the way that he had joked around during the transformation part showed that he did have a sense of humor. Hikari exhaled deeply, letting her stress out, this man wasn't nearly as scary as she thought (Not in the, if you are a danger, don't think that I can't pick you up and throw you all the way to Konoha way, he was still quite scary like that, but Hikari didn't think that she would be running over to pick up an order of  Konoha ramen if she failed the exam any more.)

She would exhale deeply and realize how much of a fool she was for being so scared. In a month time span, she could be fighting men as big as this, with this proctor giving her back up, not  only did she have to learn to get over her nerves, but she needs to show that she can so that her allies can know that they can count on her! 

He would sit back down, and as a way of showing that Hikari was still calm, she would walk over to the side of the room where there were some chairs and sit down in one, sitting cross legged and take a deep breath.

"Your right, I messed up, my bad, I'm sorry sir. According to Kozai Yuuki,the transformation technique has a wide variety of uses, It is a jutsu that doesn't belong to any of the chakra elements, so all ninja can preform it, the various uses of it come from using it as a way to disguise yourself as an object to avoid capture / set an ambush, to using it to transform into a hostile to get behind enemy lines. It could also be used to as a way to impersanate some one such as a high profile target to act as a double. If either of the two later are used, it is recomended to have an ability to change your voice also, either through some sort of jutsu, or thorugh Natural abilities." She changed her voice to that of Shouhei Sato, she still wasn't good at that part yet, but that was a voice she had practiced doing and she felt like she had done it pretty well.

She would take a deep breath and then continue on to the clone jutsu, "The clone jutsu on the other hand is a tecnique that can be used to confuse/ distract enemies, more so enemies that have little to no chakra experience, such as Bandits, or even some Genin, the jutsu makes an illusion that is the clone of the user, but it isn't a physical force, as such it is quite easy to determine which one is fake and which one is real. The clone can't interact with things, so it can't leave foot prints, make noise as it moves, and doesn't leave a shadow as from any light sources."

With that, Hikari would exhale, she had said that quite calmly, but she without noticing almost copied what Kozai Yuuki had said in the book explaining the basic's of jutsu's. She looked at the proctor, hoping that she had done enough.

Word count: 660
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 am
Wow, this kid has been to the library. I haven’t heard that name in quite some time. She is giving a great explanation on the technique though. “All right great, that is probably the best explanation of the technique I have I ever heard.” He would right an 11/10 on the explanation and then wait for her to move onto the next technique.

Her explanation of the clone jutsu was just as good. Hikari knew her stuff that was for certain, both of the techniques were explained in detail. “Well, you explained the clone jutsu as well as you did the transformation. So, I have no choice but to promote you to genin.”

He would hold out the headband and stand before moving forward hopefully meeting the girl halfway. If not he would go to her seat and place the item in her hand. “Please, put this on as you are now a ninja of Hoshi.” Once the item was on he would smile wildly and look at the girl. “Ready for your first order as a ninja?” He would wait until she responded before continuing. “Make sure that kid is doing his laps. If he gets sick or can’t do it have him stop and go home.”

He would write in the final scores and store the card into a folder, before turning back to the girl. “That’s all for today, after you check on the kid take the day off to celebrate. Hang out with friends, family, drink, or you know don’t if your underage.” He would tuck the folder under his arms before disappearing in a flash of colors out of the door and towards the archives to store the record.

Promoting Hikari to genin.
(Exit)
Hikari, you can claim 15 stats, substitution technique, and surface climbing, all from the rank up.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:29 pm
Hikari would smile, supper happy that she had finnaly got promoted to Genin!

(Exit)

Stats: 15
 Promotion: to genin
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum