Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Calm Seas Empty Calm Seas

Thu May 03, 2018 1:37 pm
“Here we are,” came the sound of Komori’s voice as they stood in front of a traditional building on the outskirts of the village. The tall trees of the forest behind it helped to frame the traditional style structure, which comprised of a larger central building with smaller hallways and rooms branching off of it. The two were standing underneath a red wooden torii, which resided at the top of a small batch of stairs. Kay’s grip tightened slightly on Komori’s hand, which caused him to crack a small grin. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze with his own. “Ready to check it out?” he inquired.

She gave a slight nod at his question, her big blue eyes looking over the area. “It’s pretty,” she said quietly.
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Calm Seas Empty Re: Calm Seas

Thu May 03, 2018 2:38 pm
"It is isn't it" Ikigai would say as he reached the top of the staircase towards the entrance of the academy. Standing directly behind Komori and Kay. He had a large backpack strapped to his back, and a katana sheathed on his hip. with a smile on his face he'd tip toe around them before turning his back to the academy and his body towards the pair. "Name's Ikigai, you gonna be a new student here?"

"Hey, I know you! He'd say, as his eyes fixated on Komori, "You're that guy from the arena, and that cat mission I went on a while back!"

WC: 104
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen

Thu May 03, 2018 3:55 pm
Kay jumped slightly at the new voice, unaware of who it was. She was in a new village, a new place, and surrounded by new people. Both K-shinobi turned at the sound, watching the newcomer as he walked around them. Komori arched an eyebrow as Kay tried to hide her surprise by standing as tall as she possibly could… although she was still about a foot and a half shorter than the blue skinned boy. Nearly silently, she muttered, Ikigai,” the name escaping her mouth as she tried to commit it to memory. Komori’s right hand slightly twitched as he went to shake his hand, but upon feeling Kay’s still around his own, he instead lifted his left hand up and pushed his hair to the side.

She felt as though he was going to speak up for her, but Kay was determined to forge her own path. If she was going to be serious about becoming a shinobi, she needed to have more confidence in herself. “I suppose I am,” she said assertively to little boy blue.

Then the boy seemed to fixate on Komori, like many people tended to do, which caused him to smirk. “It’s always nice to meet another fan,” he said, looking cooler than he usual does anyways. This notably boosted Komori’s ego, he himself standing up straighter as well, although he was a couple inches shy of the shark boy’s height. “I take it you’re a student here?”
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 pm
His gaze would stay fixated on Komori as as the man seemed to straighten up. "You're kinda short y'know" Ikigai would say as the dark haired jounin went on about how it was always nice to meet fans. "Actually I thought the other guy was MUCH cooler" He'd think to himself, deciding it was better left unsaid before answering the hozuki's question.

"Yah, this will be my second semester at hakai's academy." He'd say as he gestured to the school with his hands. "So let me be the first to welcome you to it" the blue skinned boy would say with enthusiasm as his hand extended towards the pair. "I can show you guy's around If you'd like". He'd offer, after all he knew the halls better than anyone. While he'd only been a student for a while, he had frequently visited this place as a child to watch the spars.

By the way I never got your names

WC: 264
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen

Fri May 04, 2018 5:34 pm
Komori would give off a small chuckle at the comment as his left fist clenched until his knuckles turned white. Kay spoke up before the jounin had a chance to, “That would be nice, thank you,” before giving him a warm smile in return. “My name is Komorebi Tohsaka,” she said as a natural response before following up with, “But I’d prefer that you call me ‘Kay’. It’s nice to meet you.” Another warm smile. 

“Pretty sure I introduced myself during that cat mission, but that was a while ago.” Kay was still holding on to his right hand, so he used his left one to give off his signature two finger salute, “Komori Hozuki. Pleasure.” He would pause for a moment before nodding his head towards the academy, “Are you okay checking this place out on your own?” Komori looked off behind him towards the village with purpose in his eyes. “There’s something I have to take care of.” Kay nodded, squeezing his hand one last time before letting go. Don’t be gone for too long, yet…" Her voice trailed off for a moment. Komori gave her a warm smile before leaving, heading off down the path with an arm casually in the air as he went. She steeled herself once more, turning to face Ikigai. “Right, let’s go!”
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun May 06, 2018 10:32 pm
Ikigai would flash a toothy grin at the name. "Nice to meet you kay!" He'd say as he began walking backwards and motioning her to follow, as the two walked down the stone path that separated the front yard of the academy into two massive grass fields. The clashing of wooden sticks could be heard on either side of them, and if the pair bothered to look left or right, they'd see collections of other students wielding the origin of those very sounds.

"This is the outdoor training grounds, its kind of an unofficial area to practice and get some fresh air at the same time. We have a nicer dojo, but this is where a lot of the students like to spend their free time.", he'd point towards a pair of students. "As you can see they're using wooden practice swords. Dull, but I promise, they still hurt" He'd say as he rolled up his sleeves to show his latest bruise, a purple yellow mark running along the bulk of his forearm.

Then they'd reach the end of the sidewalk and the shark like boy would turn to face the two massive red wooden doors that rested at the front. "Any questions before we walk in?" Ikigai would ask, the tour was going to be a long one, and he wanted to do his best to make sure she was learning.

WC: 487
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen

Mon May 07, 2018 1:46 am
Kay’s natural curious personality was, of course, drawn to the sounds of wood clashing, so her eyes were darting to either side of the pathway, observing other students that attended the academy. Thoughts persisted in her mind, Is this what Komori meant by beating him in a sword fight? He knew I’d be going here? She wished that she could ask him these questions. It was bittersweet to see him go, she needed to find her own path and stand alongside him and the other shinobi of Kumogakure. She listened intently to what Ikigai was saying, her immature view of the world filled with childlike wonder. Although she would have been clueless about how a blue skinned boy had a purple yellow bruise, and if his bruises should even match the bruises of normal skin tones, but that would be a question for another time perhaps. Did Kumo have some sort of science division? They might be able to tell. “Where do you all live? I’m afraid I’m new here, so I haven’t figured out my living arrangement,” she said with her voice slightly dragging on the last few words to emphasize how she had not really thought it out before deciding to stay in the village. “I have a… a friend outside the village I could stay with, but it would be quite the trip,” she said lightheartedly. After hearing Ikigai’s answer, she would be ready to head inside.
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 am
Ikigai would smile as he opened the larger than life gates to Hakai's academy. "I live at the academy, and so do the majority of the student's. Hakai offers housing so long as you help with work around the academy." He'd give a slight laugh before opening his arms. "That mean's a whole lot of chores" As the door's opened it would open the main dojo, and the center of the school. On the wall's were several Katana's and Broadswords of various designs, and in each of the four corners were cubbies with all of the student's various armors.

"This is the dojo, i was telling you about a few seconds ago." He'd say as he pointed to a massive blue broadsword with a spike on the end of it encased in glass in the center of the back wall. "That's Master Hakai's sword... Stormbringer" Awe was in his eyes as he looked at the finest blade ever crafted in kumogakure. One day he hoped to have a sword that rivaled it.

"Hakai made it himself, and eventually he makes all his students make their own swords. I'll be making mine soon." He'd pause as he came close to a door on the far end of the dojo, "This hallway is student housing. You wanna see some of the rooms?"

WC: 707
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2018 1:52 am
“Hakai…” Kay said quietly. It seemed that the girl had developed a habit of saying words that she would need to remember quietly, trying to keep the shape of her lips to match the words for future reference. She took mental notes about how this ‘Hakai’ fellow seemed to allow for students to live within the academy that bore his name, which would certainly help with her living situation, which was pretty lackluster at the moment, seeing as that she had just decided to live in the village on a spur of the moment decision. She would let out a small laugh, “As long as I don’t get stuck with the really gross ones, I think I can manage.” Not long ago, she had been forced into servitude for her father for his own mistake, that mistake being her birth. She was the result of a momentary tryst and was forced to serve her father and others in order to even get food and shelter, since the man would never truly acknowledge her as his own.

She took in the dojo setting with big eyes, looking over all of the weapons, mostly swords of all shapes and sizes. The armor for the most part seemed pretty standard issue, as it belonged to students and not an army of well funded shinobi. Still, it was more than she even had now, all she had brought with her was basic knowledge of a few low level jutsu she had practiced in secret at her old house. Before long, her eyes scanned the room until they came across this massive blue broadsword, which caused Ikigai to appear to have an expression that matched her own. My own sword…” she paused for a moment, before perking up once more, speaking more audibly, “That is going to be so cool! I have to come up with a name for it soon, it’s going to be awesome!” Kay had never really had a chance to have anything of her own before. The only possession she managed to keep throughout her life had been the diary of her mother, which she liked to keep close at all times. But the tour did not stop there, as shark boy offered to show her even more rooms in this miraculous dojo, the living quarters where she might find herself living in the near future. “Sure, that sounds great!” she would say with an excited smile.
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Mon May 14, 2018 12:36 am
"There are no gross one's" Ikigai would say as he opened the door to the hallway, and continued down the corridor. "I should know, I was the one who got stuck with cleaning them at the end of the year" He'd give a playful huff, as he came to a stop by the door closest to the entrance to the dojo. The blue skinned boy would then nonchalantly pop the door open, before gesturing inside it.

"This one's mine" The room was kind of cluttered, but not disgustingly so. His bed was made, his clothes either in a hamper or on a hangar, and various drawings littered his desk, most of them sketches of swords and armor. "It's a bit of a mess but most of the room's look just like it. Aside from the clutter of course"

If Kay asked any question's here he'd be sure to answer them, and afterwards he'd motion towards the other side of the hallway. "The right side of the hallway is the boy's rooms. The left is...." His head would slowly look down the hallway, and kay would probably notice around now that the right had 10 rooms, and the left had 5. "The girl's rooms."

WC: 910
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum