Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 25800

I see the light... [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: I see the light... [P]

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:32 pm
"Cool." Ry would reply before finishing the last of his beer. He had noticed that his partner didn't bother to refill his glass for another round, which was fine. Ryal would probably take a bottle with him to bed, falling asleep in places he didn't feel welcome in was hard for the male. The two men would then eat in silence before the other spoke up, he had had bread along with his stew so Ryal would lift his bowl to his mouth to drink the broth as he talked. After draining the bowl to where there were only 2 ounces of liquid left and the male would maneuver his tongue around his lips. This was done in a way that would drive the girls crazy but likely just seemed like a serpent was escaping his mouth to others. He would also dap his napkin on his mouth to make sure he'd gotten all of the possible leftovers and also reduce the grease on his lips. "Yea I think that would be best. I need to mentally prepare for returning to that weather." He said with a smile while wrapping his remaining nikuman in the same napkin he'd freshened himself with.

Should Taishi rise to leave before him Ryal would form the tiger hand seal to keep him from bumping into another waitress behind him who'd been forced to an order back. The male would feel as though he was being held in place by steel ropes but only until the woman passed. Once she had Ryal would also stand and take the bottle of beer that was coincidentally on her tray, placing a few coins in its place before gently raising the corner of his mouth. With his drink and breakfast in hand, the tall male would make his way over to the check-in counter to pay for his meal and a room. His new friend would be beside him although they would get separate rooms, they weren't that close yet.

WC: 332
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 56100

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:32 am
Taishi would stand up, not paying as close of attention to his surroundings as he should have. As he began to move he would feel something stop him, almost as if he were bound. It was... an odd sensation, to say the least. Ry seemed to have formed a Tiger hand seal. An interesting technique that one was. He would note that his sudden stop was needed, else he would have stumbled into the waitress behind him as she moved passed and caused a commotion. With everyone on edge as they were, such an incident would be best avoided. 

Taishi would head on over with Ry, also paying for his meal and inquiring about a room. It would seem as though there were enough for both men to get their own rooms. Taishi would hand over the money, taking the room key and making his way to the bed that called to him.

"Sleep well. Lots of travel tomorrow." And with this Taishi would had in and close the door to find some rest. 

WC: 174

---Exit---
TWC: 2286

Claims: 
-11 Stats
-1800/1800 words towards Hiding Like a Mole (4th stone discounts 200 words)
-486 Words Towards Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu (bringing it up to 1506 towards it)
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25800

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:17 am
When Ryal had exchanged his money for a key he would turn to face Taishi one last time before morning and the guy would wish him a good night. "Yea, you too." He replied before the two would go there separate ways. Taking a brisk walk down the hall away from the reception desk the blue haired male would put his key in the door and turn the lock. Once inside he relocked the door, with chakra in case any of the locals planned to break in and put his mattress on the roof or something else, and plopped down on the bed, cracking open the bottle of beer he would gulp it down while taking off his shoes. After those two things were complete the male's head would fall to the pillow, now laying completely on the bed he would sleep.

WC: 142 [Exit]
TWC: 3,898
Claiming: 19 stats; 398 words to Fuuin Lock; Meigan- Mirage; Temp Paralysis
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 am
Approved. Be sure to state how many words are going to what though, for future reference
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum