Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

letter home (love) Empty letter home (love)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:27 pm
Orokana has been gone for a long time. and he knew he was going to have to talk to someone from the village, so he figured he might as well do it over paper then face to face. so he started to write.

"Dear love,
       Im sending you a letter to let you know what happened to me. since the attack at suna i was caught by kumo ninjas and dragged off to hoshi, there the kumo ninjas and the hoshi ninjas where going to work together to make a bigger empire, but that didnt work out to well, lucky for me the hoshi ninjas saved me from my kidnappers and let me stay in their city for a while. im writing you know since all my wounds are now healed. i want you to tell yen and the kage i am coming back soon. and to give a full report of what i have happened. also tell yen when i get back i need to talk to him about some genjutsu things, i will try to be back with in the month but they wont let me leave till im fully healed. see you soon love
        Orokana"

he gave it to a carrier pigeon and hoped it will get to love
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

letter home (love) Empty Re: letter home (love)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:50 pm
As she was minding her business while in the town a carrier pigeon appeared before Love. This is a first. She thought having never before received one herself although she had witnessed others getting them. I wonder who it could be from? She thought to herself while extending her hand to the bird and removing the message from the container on it's back. Unrolling it she began to read, a letter from Orokana. That bastard actually had the nerve to check in!? She didn't know if she believed the words she was reading but she did know that she was going to let Yen read this for himself before she sent a reply. She didn't know where he lived but hopefully, it was in the Aburame district where she was currently rushing off to.

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oro = spellcheck)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 pm
yen sat on his porch cradling his toddlers as they giggled in the sunlight observing the flowers life was nice as his wife had left him a glass of water and a pitcher of water as well as a few cups for the little rascals. twilight nomed on his ear while pimp tickled his knee causing him to giggle.

"ah you two are bundles of joy arnt ya! well now nap time you silly twins!!"

yen stated as hota arrived to take the children for their nap amid their complaints he kissed them on the forehead and  waved off to the little ones as they whined and yawned. hota planted a kiss on his forehead as he downed a sip of water  before she left. hence he noted a figure running in the distance 

oddd

yen thought as he proceeded to continue sipping the water.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:47 pm
Hearing barely intelligible whines further distorted through yawns Love turned her head to one of the houses. Seeing her target being kissed on the forehead by a woman holding two toddlers as he drank from a cup Love entered their yard. "Oh good, you're here." Briskly walking up to the porch as her breathing tried to slow itself, the red haired girl handed the man a once folded piece of paper without saying anything else.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:27 pm
It was love and he smiled as he downed the glass upon his exclamnation glancing at the paper before unfolding it. 

It was the hand writting of orokana and he abscentmindedly poured the pitcher for too long as he was quiet for 5 minutes as he cross examined and repeatedly read the  letter. The pitcher was over flowed  from the first 20 seconds as  he had a semi serious face growing more serious each second he read the letter. His mind apparently spoke of his body which on the final read through he threw the empty pitcher on the ground shattering it as hota had already put the kids to sleep and poked her head worriedly outside the screen door. 

Tbe cup full of water turned over by minute 3 and now the water covered the  table and dripped onto the ground.

Hoshi? Where that man from suna was from... best to make sure to extract him. At last. My bugs will pick up onto you oro.

An emotion beyond chaotic fury bubbled from within him as he felt almost giddy with rage. Almost enjoyable. He knew where to go now to get the best part.

A smile formed on his face but his eyes were colder then dry ice.

"Well then shall we send him a reply as we see the kage. I want a word with oro and asap"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm
Love would've asked for a glass of water or perhaps Yen had planned to offer her one but once he had that paper in his hand nothing else mattered. She also would've told him to stop pouring but she thought it best not to interrupt his thought process, it was clearly more intense than her own had been. Yen's serious face was quite intimidating, maybe if the water were to touch him that would snap him out of it. The kunoichi glanced at the woman who had been alarmed but the sound of breaking glass, she held up a hand to let the woman know she'd be able to handle things if they got messy-er... That was an unforeseen action especially for the calm and patient Yensung, but even more unpredictable was the creepy smile that formed once he had returned to their world. "Yes..." She replied then added, "But are you ok?" Love was more concerned than afraid yet she needed to make sure that he wouldn't crack. After establishing his sanity the two would make a visit to their kage.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm
Love asked if he was ok and yen turned towards her as he lifted the letter from oro. His smile was warm but his eyes were cold.

"He gave me the very thing that was his undoing. If your student ever betrayed his home. His nation!"

His voice rose with an unexpected fury as he spoke and took a deep breath.

"You would be like a whole world of weight off your shoulders too. He left us. Till now he sent a letter. I will vertify it all with my own eyes and judgement. Then strike down konoha law. We are responsible for the dangers we posess. He may as well have stayed hidden. There will be no quarter from me!"

At his last words yen would drop his hand to his side.

"I have not been this relived in a lomg time. I will not feel relived till each traitor to our home is put to silence. No obe knows how much he has leaked nor told...
 So we will do the right thing and put him for termination... orokana the fool is to be silenced."

Yen stated as he took a breath and relaxed.

"We shall get going. Ill rather hurry to put him in a ditch by the road. To think this place hoshi has him. And kumo he said.... we do not know the damage nor if they have mind readers. They could have names, family, faces all down and here we are.... my children.... my wife.... you..... they could"

Teara fell like dimonds fell from the single eye as he spoke.

"If i must sacrifice everything i will to take out the threats from my home."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm
Love inhaled a deep breath as Yen's voice rose. She quite literally could only image, look onto the boys she trained it was something that she had contemplated but she couldn't fathom what it must really feel like to have that come to pass. Love nodded to the powerful words being spoken to her. Dammit, his determination was so inspiring but caused such internal conflict. Love punched her right fist into her left palm and kept it there for a while, tight, her nails digging into the soft palm of her hand. She also exhaled a thoughtful breath, her gaze was fierce upon Yensung. The single tear that could be seen running down the man's face only furthered her conviction. She could tell that he really cared for the boy but prioritized his emotions for the bigger picture. "Let's go." She told him as her hands fell to her sides. Love was now in serious mode, this man had sparked her Will of Fire and beneath her furrowed brow her eyes were getting warm.

[Exit.]

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:35 pm
He only knew one thing now. Awnsers only lead to more mysteries to be solved. He did not know why oro left. Although he understood oro's lack of focus on his home.

"Yes love... we must go. You cannot just leave us amid a blessing of our home. It spits in all of our faces. Orokana will be that example. He will be the only example. Last of its kind in our home."

With that yen had not flames in his single eyes but an volcanic eruption. Hell bent determination would be seen on the likes of none have seen in his  service.

"Hota.... my black cloak please...."

His wife rushed into the house as he  threw off his traditional blue cloak. And it was as if he was dressed for a funeral. Metaphorically yes. His mere low deamenor of sly trickery vanished as it was the twisted shadows of the soul would only  show that was always darkness in even the nobel heart. A light thar shines will cast a shadow if there is obsturction.. 

Oro your days, hours, minutes, and seconds are limited...  eat your meals as if they are your last. For i am comming.

Yen thought as with hat on head he lead tge way to the kages office.

(Exit)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum