Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

I'm Back! Empty I'm Back!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 pm
Standing on the border of her country, the fire country, Love looked down on her village. What she could see was the wall going all the way around the village that protected it. Numerous trees and a handful of tall buildings, not nearly skyscrapers but still rather tall. It had been about a week since the invasion of Kiri into her home, it's incredible how time flies when you're not paying attention. Normally one would say "when you're having fun" but it was hard to be cheerful in this situation, though Love tried her best to keep the boys' minds off of it. Even though there were Kiri ninja that still lingered here she was glad to be back home and that her people had survived. As soon as she could the kunoichi would send Michi a gift box for letting them stay with him. Love would calmly walk down the tree she was standing in, it was getting rather windy. It seemed that the atmosphere of the land was changing, whether that it was a good or bad thing she didn't yet know.

Love would spend a few more minutes in the forest as she walked up to the great gates of Konoha as if it were nothing. Like they were expecting her return from a mission. Being gone for so long they'd likely think she was an idiot for returning at all. If she had truly been a traitor and joined another village at least then she'd have some backup if there was a kill on sight order. But the girl was humble, she didn't think that highly of herself that they would issue that kind of response. So as naturally as possible the leaf returned to the tree.

WC: 291
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

I'm Back! Empty Re: I'm Back!

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:38 am
As she comes into view of the gates the guards simply glance at her without saying anything. Love gives them a quick smile and they nod, acknowledging her. Being unaccosted at the gates Love continues on her way inside of the village to find someone who can fill her in on what's been going on in the past few days.

WC: 60 [Entering Konoha]
TWC: 351
Claiming: 351 words to Ninjutsu spec
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

I'm Back! Empty Re: I'm Back!

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:33 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum