Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Beat the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Beat the Beast

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:47 pm
The forest was still very eerily quiet. It was to be expected after the battle that Kotetsu had participated in. Most animals would avoid such clamour. It would likely be some time before wildlife would return to this part of the reservation. 'Oh well...' The young Chuunin thought to himself. 'It can't be helped, there was no telling how much damage this beast would cause, it needed to be put down...' The only thing left to do was to finish deciding what to do with it.

Red had stood up and moved to the head of the beast, laying a hand on its head briefly before making a comment in response to Sanae's suggestion. 'It's almost as if he doesn't consider himself to be a part of the solution...' Kotetsu thought to himself. 'As if tragedies and acts of violence like what we just did were not something that affects him, or is his responsibility to try and prevent in the future...' It's entirely possible that the young ice release user had not followed the other boy's words the way they were intended, but Kotetsu was not going to comment. He had learned several times over that sometimes it was better to not say anything and keep counsel to one's self. Almost immediately afterwards, Red picked up his cloak and moved to lift up the beast.

Sanae seemed to follow what Red was implying, and made her own comments about science and things being improved on for no reason other than to see if they can. Kotetsu was of a different opinion though, to a degree. "I can't speak for what scientists have done in the name of their craft." Kotetsu said slowly, "but I can't always fault them for experimenting. I mean...I'm not condoning tests that are done on animals or any creature that cannot make actually agree to anything. However I wouldn't be opposed in looking to see if there's any way that I could improve myself. As you know well Sanae, I'm not the toughest shinobi out there." He said with a chuckle. "Maybe there's a way to make me tougher or stronger. I also wouldn't be against finding a way to make my chakra more potent. If it means being able to protect the village more effectively, I would definitely not be opposed to consider almost any option."

It seemed that Sanae and Red between the pair of them had the massive beast in hand, so Kotetsu was content to carry the beast's tail that he had picked up earlier. It was incredible to watch the pair man-handle the creature. It was so massive and they were able to lift it with what seemed to be very little effort. That's not to say that Kotetsu was a slouch, it was just unlikely that he would be able to do the same. The simple fact remained that he was not that physically strong. He didn't need to be really strong though, which was why it didn't particularily bother him. As he mentioned earlier, he was always looking to improve himself to better serve the village.

The trio slowly made their way back towards the village. It was silent for the most part. They all realised the beast stunk to high hell, so there was no point in bringing it up. Sanae threw Kotetsu for a loop though. He had not expected her to invite him out to spend some more time with her. That's not to say it's unwelcome, he likes Sanae and was pleased that she wanted to spend some more time with him too. He chuckled at her play on words before responding. "I would love to spend more time with you, Sanae. I may need to get cleaned up first, but I believe that's on all of our agendas as soon as we report the mission successful."

WC: 644
TWC: 2388
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 pm
The male did a soft shrug as he continued to drag the beast back to the village," You'd be surprised in what people would claim acts are for "science". Some of it may be for a good intention but not all of it. The larger majority will always have a secondary motive behind their work until it borders or exceeds the limit of human safety. This is something many people I have personally known have fallen to and their lives along with their parents and so on were taken or tainted. I personally hate science in a sense, but my own reasoning for this is a secret." Mo-ri or rather Red stated this in what could be described as a "monotone" like voice as if he was speaking from personal experience, but that was unknown from either of them. As the group finally came within the confines of the village, he sat the beast down and went to one of the guards, asking them to get a cart and take this to wherever it needed to be taken. Of course from here he would depart from the others knowing that his time was up with them. Not a bad bunch of people which was something he could say at least half heartedly, but he was far from trusting...not yet. Waving to the two the hood on his cloak would cover his head as he walked into the village and soon disappeared into the streets. A long bath followed by a lengthy nap would be the rest of his day as he simply wanted to lay down and think on today.

[exit]

2684 WC so 6 stats, 1744 words to finish of SHBM B rank and 940 words toward Dynamic Entry

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23135-v6-dynamic-entry?highlight=Dynamic+Entry
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30980-seven-heavens-breathing-method?highlight=Seven+Heavens

and all mission rewards
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:18 am
Approved via Komori's phone
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:14 am
Sanae would chuckle carrying the beast around: "Well Kotetsu but you can decided on whether you want to be experimented on or not. Animals usually never really get asked about whether they agree to anything or not. Sometimes those test are done on animals because it would be cruel to test it on humans", she almost sounded joking. It was ridicules to think people would have the ability to ask animals for their consent. They even had problems to ask people for their consent and those did at least have one way of communication. Slowly she would breathe out air again while still trotting forwards looking at the ground beneath her feet. She would definitely put more thought to this and come back to investigate what ever happened here. Maybe the beast could be traced back by asking surrounding villagers, maybe even caravans that passed through the desert in known patterns, maybe they had seen this huge animal as well and those leads could result in a clue to where it came from and more importantly, who messed with its nature. Heavy this burden on her shoulders, but she was not quite sure if it really was the animals weight pulling her down or more a heavy heart that she now carried thinking about it.

Slowly but surely Hoshi gates came closer and as they had reached it Red set down the beast to talk to the guards at the gates Sanae put it down as well waving to someone of the guards who slowly came over. Sasato the guard she knew well observed her cautiously and then gently nudged her shoulder: "As I can see you are alright there and I was afraid when I saw that beast you carried I would need another babysitter for tomorrow." He would pet her head like he was used to do and she would shake it lightly: "I would sit your son even if I was in a full cast. I would try to make myself float for this", she would laugh at this a little and he would shake his head and poke her nose: "I am glad you recovered from this shock and I was kind of worried when my wife said you asked her about woman stuff", he would clear his throat in embarrassment and Sanae would smirk a little, "I thought little Sana is way too young for this kind of stuff, but well", he would look up and down, "You seem all grown now."

She would bow a little head butting his chest and then looking up. "Well I will talk to you later about this, I got to finish the mission and then wash this beasts smell off of me, take good care of little Ben for us, he had a rough life", she would pet the monster again and then turn to Kotetsu, "Let's get going before night falls upon us", she would stretch and then walk into the village waving goodbye at Sasato and Red from which she parted as it seemed their former teammate had now decided to go different ways. He was kind of weird to be honest but not that bad.

WC: 530
TWC: 2904

Exit - Claim
4.000 Ryo
10 AP

750 WC due to Max stats for Chakra anesthetic
1500 WC due to max stats for Chakra Absorbtion
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:21 am
Approved
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:08 pm
The walk back to the village was longer than Kotetsu had anticipated. It did not seem as long though because of the discussion that was going on. It did not seem that Red was a big fan of science, at least in terms of experimentation. Kotetsu could definitely understand to a degree. He did not share that view, but what kind of world would it be if everyone had the same thoughts and shared the same beliefs. Sanae also made a comment in regards to his statement, which he replied to with "Oh definitely, however that would make the test even more cruel to test on something that can't say no or fight back." The rest of the walk back seemed to go by silently, for Kotetsu; he spent it mainly in contemplation of what had transpired earlier.

The main gate of Hoshi appeared slowly until they finally arrived at their initial destination. Sanae and Red put the beast on the ground, while Kotetsu tossed the tail of the beast beside it. Sanae spent a little time speaking with one of the guards while his fellow guard called for some method of transportation for the beast they had brought back. From there Red would take his leave of the team, raising his hood after giving a small wave of acknowledgement to him and Sanae. Kotetsu and Sanae would leave together, the Yuki Chuunin walking Sanae home. Once they arrived at her home, Kotetsu smiled and said to her. "I'm going to deliver the report of our mission then go get cleaned up. I will come by in an hour or so to pick you up." Once she had gone inside, Kotetsu made his way to the mission center, left his report on the team's mission, and then went home to get cleaned up.
[EXIT]

WC: 303
TWC: 2691

Claiming
6 AP (from A-Rank mission WC @ 400 WC/AP)
10 AP (from mission reward)
4k Ryo

1900 WC towards Mist Sonar (2500/2500)
791 WC towards mastering Hidden Mist (No hand seals)(791/1000)

Proof of Mist Sonar progress: here

Proof of Hidden Mist progress: here
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:17 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum