Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hypnosis training Empty Hypnosis training

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:20 pm
Atarashi was sitting around trying to think of what he could do. he needed to train to become a better ninja, but his sensei didn't have anything else to teach him. Atarashi starts to think about how his mind was affected by the genjutsu that she cast on him when they were training. He thought of how his mind reacted to the feeling of being tampered with. He then starts to think about how the brain works. His train of thought leads to thinking about the various patterns. He starts to wonder if he can exploit these patterns. After a while he has an idea. He gets up to go fins his sensei and tell her about his idea. when he stands up he's suddenly a couple feet from where he was standing. He tries to think about it but there seems to be something making it herd to care about that. He stops trying after a little bit and starts looking for his sensei Love.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Hypnosis training Empty Re: Hypnosis training

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:40 am
Love hadn't been doing much since her last training session. There wasn't anyone around who could teach her an advanced jutsu and none of her students were strong enough to endure training with her. So, for now, she was learning a thing or two from the people of River Country. Normal stuff like sewing and forging metal, while also lending her services where needed. It was during a transition from helping one party to going to find someone else in need that Love came across Atarashi. Love waved to the boy to let him know that she wasn't busy at the moment and could talk.

WC: 105
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 am
Atarashi runs over to you. He seems a little nervous but other than that he seems to be okay. "Sensei, I have an idea and I wanted to ask you if I could try it on you. It's not anything weird, but I don't know if anything like it has been done before. Could I please try it on you?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm
Atarashi's words are a bit weird but Love doesn't read into it. He probably wants to try making his own jutsu or something. She thinks and then nods to the buy. "Sure, I guess so." Hopefully, he wasn't trying to learn anything dangerous. Love wasn't yet ready to handle having one of her students go over to the dark side. But if that time ever came she'd fully complete her job as a shinobi to stop the threat.

WC: 78
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:14 pm
Atarashi smiles and seems excited. "Alright, so here's the idea. So part of the reason the genjutsu is so convincing is that the genjutsu takes advantage of certain short cuts in the brain. These short cuts are the reason why optical illusions exist and are perceived the way that they are. My thought was that maybe I could take advantage of those short cuts to change perception without using chakra. All I have to do is figure out how to take advantage of the brain's short cuts. That is why I asked you if you could help me because I need someone I can test my ideas on. What do you think of my ideas?" Atarashi seems very excited about what he's talking about. He also seems to have thought about this really hard and knows a little bit about what he's talking about.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:28 pm
"Hypnosis..." Love had never given any thought to the idea and wasn't fully sure if she believed in it or not but it couldn't hurt to try. It was for one of her students after all. "That's what therapists do." She stated, not asking a question although it might sound that way. She wasn't sure how it would work without using chakra but she was willing to test it out. "So what do you need me to do?" Usually, people talk about things that trouble them in therapy but that wouldn't help with hypnotism. If there's an important memory that needs to be brought back in a nonpainful way hypnotism would do the job, or at least it's supposed to but surely that would take many tries. If a memory is buried that deep it's for a good reason. Love shrugged her thoughts away, this was Atarashi's time so she'd just follow along to what he says.

WC: 157
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:48 pm
"What I need you to do is sit down so that I can try to figure out how to exploit the brain's short cuts to perform the hypnosis. Hopefully it wont take too long but it would be good to sit down." Atarashi sits down and motions for you to sit right in front of him. As this is going on his mind is racing with ideas. Since he doesn't really know where to start he is trying to think of how to begin experimenting with hypnosis. He decides to start with something basic. Something that he knows probably wont work but he needs to try anyway because it's a good baseline for his testing of hypnosis. He's just going to start by placing his hand in your face and saying the word "sleep". He doesn't expect it to work but it is as good a place as any to start his testing. Atarashi waits for you to sit down before he starts testing.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:44 pm
"Ok." Love does as she is told and sits on the ground. When the boy places his hand in front of her face and gives a command she can't help but laugh. "Maybe you should try to focus my consciousness while causing the body to sleep. Normally people swing a pocket watch in front of someone or tell them to concentrate on the sound of a metronome." They clearly didn't have either but something else could be used. "Why not try to hold my attention by talking and I'll relax my body as much as possible?"

WC: 96
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm
Atarashi is vaguely disappointed but he was expecting this so he is not too disappointed in himself. "What do you mean by I should focus your consciousness while causing your body to sleep? I don't have a pocket watch and I don't have a metronome so I can't use those to try to hypnotize you. Plus I am thinking of something much more direct. I am thinking of something faster than that kind of hypnosis. Kind of like a rapid induction. What I'm trying to do is catch the brain with some kind of sudden action and the insert the command during the opening in the brain cause by sudden action. are you relaxed?" Atarashi starts trying to think of another way to try to induce hypnosis onto you.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:41 pm
"Sort of like an out of body experience, the mind goes but the body stays. Yes; In that situation, you would have to catch my mind just as it left the body. If it were the reverse and you were trying to trap my mind within my body then a suggestion could be left. Without a big enough distraction or chakra influence, I don't see how you could do a rapid induction. Of course eventually after lots of practice simply waving your hand in front of an unsuspecting person will be enough but for now, the best way would be to take it slow with the relaxed induction." Love told the boy as he thought of other ways. If he agreed to her way it would only take about a minute for her to become fully relaxed. Gentle fist training requires a lot of concentration and this would be no different than creating the eight trigrams circle in her mind. Hopefully, her words would help him think of a way, possibly one unique to himself.

WC: 175
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum