Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Q finds a new place - Page 2 Empty Re: Q finds a new place

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:48 pm
As Q stood the woman seemed rather keen on his story and why he wasn’t there with his family. She also explained that hoshi wasn’t really allowing missing ninja at that time. “I have had some training in the arts of shinobi, yes. I was a genin from Kohnoha. After Kohnoha was annexed however we fled. Then a girl teleported me here and then well I came here.”

Then he started to think about family and how she was probably thinking his was” My uh family is my mother, father, and my adopted brother.”
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:19 pm
"Hmmm....." The Boys story seemed believable enough, " "Ok then. I suppose I can let you through, but before you are allowed in, you need to pass a mental inspection, as per the new ruling of our Hogokage, If you are ok with this, I will be entering your mind and just making sure you don't have any innoble intentions."

Honestly, Hikari said this as if it was normal, and this was the new norm, however, the girl secretly hated the fact that she had to probe the minds of shinobi in order to allow them to enter the village, that was supposed to be open for all.  However, after her mix up with Nan, Hikari knew she didn't have much of a leg to stand on in this argument.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:31 pm
AS Q explained his rather odd family dynamic she didn't seem to care. Then she started to explain the extremely strange idea of a mental exam where she enters his mind and will begin to probe around. "Well if you feel it is necessary go ahead" then somewhat scared and skeptical. "make sure I still have my memories after this, mainly keep the ones of my brother safe." Then he would look up into her eyes and then put his arms at his sides allowing whatever needed to happen to go down peacefully.

(the damn link got me pretty good I thought you were linking the mind reading technique you massive troll)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 pm
(Hello, I don't think we have met, my name is Alice, I am the site's official troll, I live under the north bridge, nice to meet you.)

"Don't worry" Hikari would explain, "this won't alter your memories, just allow me to see them. It won't hurt at all, and you won't be even able to tell I am in there."

With that, Hikari would start to move her eyes around in an akward way, useing her eyes to make the handsigns required to veer into the boy's mind.

(If you could give me a post with the basics of of your backstory, that would be phenomenal.)

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31434-eye-mind-reading -40 ap
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:10 am
As Q stood there she would be seeing the inner workings of his childhood and events that had transpired.

Q was born in Kohnoha to 2 parent and no brother he comes in later. Q wasn’t much in the way of special as a ninja in fact be really was just a ordinary boy who could turn his hair into spikes and shoot webs from his chest while releasing bugs from every pore in his body. He was bullied rather badly at the academy by a young boy who was older than him, the boy would often send his large white bird to claw at Q’s face. Then once he graduated there was very little Q had done. He had trained with his father for a few months before around 3 weeks after his birthday His home village of Kohnoha was ransacked leaving him and his parents homeless. They fled into the country borders where Q had found his younger brother wandering through the woods malnourished and sobbing. Q had taken him to get food before they went home and Q dropped him off with his parents.

Then Q had left and gone on a small journey building his own small home. Then one day while out in the country borders he had met a young girl who brought him here. She had a nice sword and a velvety voice. That stuck in his head the eloquence with which she spoke. Then Q had met a boy with white hair who said he came from this village. Then Q had walked up towards the gate and was bothered by some moron with a puppet then she had come along. She would most definitely see the wonderful things he thought of her, she was amazing and her aura felt like pure power. But then she could pack it into tiny creatures like butterflies and transform fast than Q could imagine. That was all there was to Q an idiot who lied to laugh and eat garlic noodles with his brother. Who liked to train with his father profecting their secret jutsu. He just wasn’t great at the secret jutsu yet.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm
As the girl finished her examination, she would close her eyes, cutting off the jutsu, and then open her eyes again, giving her vision back. "Ok... looks like you are good to go, just one seceond...." The Jounin would explain and turn around and head over to the garud station. A few seconds later, Hikari would reapear, with a badge and some paper work. She would hand over the badge to the boy. "That should give you acess to most of the village's no covert places. All I ask of you is once you move in, to go to the ninja academy and register that you wish to be a shinobi. Now if you could just give me one minute." Hikari would look at the boy, and then at a speed of 100, she would quickly jot down the boy's physical appearance on the paper (Because apparently we are supposed to do that.)

"And with that, you are free to go, welcome to Hoshigakure!" Hikari would say with a smile on her face, before signaling the boy to move along.

Exit:
TWC 712

Claims: all words into Mastering Hikariton, Holy Sun http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37037-hikariton-holy-sun#290983

Allowing Q into the village.

(Hit Kyousuke up about becoming a full ninja when you get the time )

Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm
approved
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am
As the girl allowed him in Q thought for a second he was leaving behind his family friends and all he held dear. But Q would find them, he would become a ninja that could be trusted then he would leave this place to bring them home. To his own home the new home that world keep them s@fe while he grew strong enough to protect them

Then Q would walk in to hoshi one tear running down his cheek, Q was safe and happy.

Twc
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 am
Exit twc 1142

5 stats

1k wc towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24292-a-master-of-ninjutsu
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum