Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 7:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 11:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 11:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 5:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 5:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 5:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 5:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:49 amJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 11:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Q finds a new place Empty Q finds a new place

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:18 pm
As Q walked towards the city in the distance he started to see a gate in the distance. This caused q to speed up running towards the gate at this point. He wondered what it would be like in this new city. The city that might end up being his new home. 

When he neared his new home Q walked up and knocked three times in the gate before he backed up around 3 meters away from the gate. Q took a deep breath trying to steady his nerves. Q had no idea who would answer the door, this was the first person from hoshi that he would have every met.

When the gate was opened Q would put his hands up. Hoping to show that he wasn’t a threat. People at a gate might be on edge like a cop on patrol so he didn’t want to look like there was anything abnormal or at least as abnormal as you could get with a 14 year old boy in black clothing knocking on gates larger than him.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Q finds a new place Empty Re: Q finds a new place

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 pm
Bump
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:02 am
I'm a DumbA**

Last edited by LordGrim on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:18 am
As Q stood there a Boy unsummoned his puppets this was a strange move as he was moving onto a strange topic but whatever this wasn't his job to judge. " then he asked Q who he was this was also a stupid question what good would it do him to learn his name was Q. 

"My name is Q?" Then Q looked closer at the person who was bothering him. His eyes had veins around them and they weren't like normal they were Quite pronounced. Then Q would turn away from the stupid shinobi and look at the gate again. He could generally tell where the boy was and he was about 9 meters away. this gave Q more than enough time to counter the pest who was bothering him on his special day.
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:41 am
Akihisa noticed his horrible mistake so he summoned his puppet and jumped on it floating away at high speeds.
[Exit]
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:44 am
Whatever Q thought and then stood there waiting for someone to come and let him into hoshi.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 am
Grim exit approved unless interupted lol
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:22 pm
"Zzzzzzzzz, guh?"

It was another day in Lux Aeterna, The Jounin had been supposed to be watching the gates, and she had, for..... well.... a few hours. But she had fallen asleep reading a boring book known as Moby Dick. It was a hard read, and wasn't really that interesting, so it was hard to keep up with. This was the cause of her falling asleep, but she woke up pretty quickly. "Guhh..." Looking down upon the nomal realm, The Jounin saw a young man waiting at the gates. Seeing him, the girl would quickly try to wake up, before telleporting down to the gates.

Entering into the gates, the girl would appear, a few meters away from Qur, to which the boy would see dozens of golden butterflies coming from nowhere and forming into the young chestnut haired girl.

Looking at the boy, Hikari would say "Hello there, Welcome to Hoshigakure, my name is Hikari Namikaze. May I ask for your name?"

The girl would wait for the boy to give his name, before asking, "Ok.... what brings you to Hoshigakure today?"
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:46 pm
As Q stood there slowly almost bored waiting for a ninja to come let him in. Then he saw it one butterfly at first then a swarm. They were beautiful golden winged butterflies, he had an idea and thought that he might try to breed some butterflies soon. Then with a look of stupid child like amazement on his face started to see a beautiful girl turn from butterfly to human girl. She looked like a princess he still had crazy stupid look on his face in pure awe.

Then she asked his name he looked her in the eye happily and said “Hello, my name is Qur but please call me Q” Then she would ask what brings him to hoshi he would think “ Right now I’m traveling the world training and getting stronger, I need to find a place for me and my family to settle down in.” Then he would listen to the beautiful girl he had just met with anything she needed to tell him still happy that he got to see such a beautiful jutsu.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:22 am
Hikari would listen to what Q had to say, “Settle down in?” the girl would ask. “Because right now, we don’t usually allow shinobi to enter Hoshi, unless they are planning to join us….. I can tell by your chakra that you have some training as a shinobi.” The Jounin would explain. “Also, you say you are here for your family…. But… Hikari would veer over the man’s shoulder, but didn’t see any younglings that could be his family. “I don’t… quite see anyone that could be your ‘family’”

It seemed strange, did this man come to a new village without his (Presumably) Wife and children?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum