Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Nightingale Call (P,nk) Empty Nightingale Call (P,nk)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:39 am
Another more or less manageable day in Kumogakure and a young lady had been strolling down the streets as she had just finished a day at the academy. She had been allowed to read some scrolls in the back while others did learn the theoretic uses of Kunai and Shuriken. She could almost pray down those basic uses and had seed graphs and triangulations galore. She could just not pass the test jet but well she would be soon and then there was nothing keeping her anymore from anything in her life. So now she had noon to pass to be home at night. Sure she could have gone straight home, but that was way too boring so she did something else.
She would sit down on a small broken down wall and have a sip of cold tea and after that she would use the gift she had been given at birth. While she looked at the people passing by she began to sing. Her voice gently and sweet as usual would let the tune of her voice be carried by the wind. "Somewhere really deep inside me, I will always hear a song. It will make my feet lighter, when my body tries to dance along", after a moment she would climb the wall now balancing on it like it was her stage.
" As I sing this song with passion, I will try to catch your eye and although I'm feeling blinded, I believe I feel you by my side", she would playfully cover her eyes with one hand and act as if she lost her balance but then just as if someone had caught her she would then rise again safely to her feet as she would continue to sing with love and passion almost louder than all those little side noises but pleasant, " Some-where! When I am singing you are listening. Loud or quiet doesn't change a thing! Sometime, somewhere you'll be with me", she would reach out with her hand into thin air because in front of her there was no one, so she would make a step forward and start to fall.

WC: 360
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Nightingale Call (P,nk) Empty Re: Nightingale Call (P,nk)

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:51 am
Taking a stroll through the village, it felt good to be a free man once again. The weather was rather calm at the moment. Not hot nor cold but somewhere in between. There was a lot  of things on his mind at the moment and a lot that needed to be taken care of. But was just a bit lost on where to start. Walking around with both hands in his pocket, he always felt like he had to watch his back. Feeling as if someone is watching his every move. Maybe those same people that locked him up and thinking about keeping watch on him. But maybe it was all in his head. As he continued to walk, he heard something. It started off faint, but as he took more and more steps. The sound was becoming more clear.

It sounded like someone was singing. Curious to see who would be singing at this time of the day. It wasn't something he'd expect to hear in Kumo. As he walked towards the voice to see who it was, he saw a girl standing on a wall. She had a lovely voice, but before he could listen anymore. He saw something a bit odd. She looked like she was getting ready to fall. Kyson wasn't sure if she was aware or not, so he dashed towards the wall at 50 speed. As he leaped on the wall to where she was at. Standing right next to her and grabbing her arm to stop her from falling. "Um, excuse me miss. Nice voice by the way.. but you do know that you can hurt yourself if you fell." Kyson said.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:19 am
Yasumi saw the ground coming closer to her face and she already had prepared to at least turn around somehow to land on her backside so she would not hurt so much as something else happened. In the corner of her eye she would shortly see someone rushing in. He was fast enough to only be barely noticed by her at this moment. Still she flinched a little as her fall was stopped by grabbing her arm. For a moment she would hang there until she brought herself up on the wall again with the help of her saviour. Slowly she would turn towards her saviour who had complimented her on her voice which made her blush a little.
As she then set eyes upon the young man about her age her face would flush with blood even more. She had probably totally humiliated herself right now. Still she would manage to bow to him lightly and say: "I am sorry to be so careless I kind of forgot the world around me for a moment there. That was reckless of me", she cleared her throat out of being a little bit nervous mixed in with a spoon full of fluster and a pinch of being ashamed, "Thank you for coming to my rescue. Falling down really could have hurt me."
She looked down and then once again up at him with a fond smile on her face no regaining her posture a bit since the adrenalin rush was slowly dying down and letting her grow calm over this. "I am Yasumi, may I know the name of my hero? Seems like Kumogakure hold a lot of those these days. Kind of good to know that one is safe around here although it looks so scary often", she chuckled a little since it really seemed the moment she needed rescuing always someone would appear to do so.

WC: 317
TWC: 677
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:05 pm
After grabbing her arm and preventing her from hurting herself from her fall. Helping her up and reach back on top of the wall. It was good that he came when he did, if it wasn't for the singing he probably would have never noticed. BUt luckily everything turned out fine. "No problem its fine, just be a bit careful next time. If you had fell, explaining why you fell would probably be a bit embarrassing." He would say with a slight chuckle.

As she introduced herself, she asked Kyson for his name. But one thing that he didn't agree with was being called a hero. "The name's Kyson... And me? Trust me I'm no hero. Though I'm not a villain either, I'm just a guy from around the way." Kyson would say in response.

"So why were you singing on the wall? Is it something you just do routinely? Or were you practicing?" Kyson said as he asked. Though she sounded like she already had practiced from what he heard while walking about. But he was still nonetheless.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:50 pm
She would chuckle as well and nod in agreement: "Yes that would have been quite embarrassing to me, good that I did not, I might as well have mud all over me." She looked down at the not so friendly looking ground and shook her head in displeasure. Then she looked at him again and smiled to hearing his name. She would fold her left arm behind her back and then grab her right a little smiling at him as he would declare her wrong by thinking of him as a hero. Still his was what she thought of him, even if just a small every day hero that was also something she would acknowledge. But if he did not want it to be that way, who was she to force it upon him: "Okay Kyson from around the way, I am so glad my song called you here. I don't really do that routinely jet, but I plan on, since I love singing a lot. One could also say I practiced as well, because well isn't every try a practice even if you are already good at something. Do you like music or singing? It can always lift my spirits up high", she explained to him while she was thinking about it herself.

WC:  214
TWC: 891
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 am
"Yeah that would probably ruin anyone's day. So it good that I arrived when I did." Kyson said with a smirk. The day was just about over as the sun was already going down. She had a point when she mentioned just doing something could also be considered practicing. When she asked if Kyson liked music, he began to think about his Saxophone that he got from Maku. He still never understood what it was for, but he did learn to play the instrument very well and learned a lot about music as he read a book on it.

"Well, I guess your right. And yeah, music is pretty interesting. I actually learned to play an instrument not too long ago. It could be such a soothing thing when your playing music, singing too. Never knew one could feel so free by just doing something so simple." Kyson said. After learning a bit about music, he taught him a lot about life and how sounds can affect one's emotions. It was an interesting read for him.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 am
She looked at him with fond amusement. It seemed as if he had accepted the hero role after all. Well it was not the worst role to be in after all and it made for a fun first meeting story but better than only that she had found someone who seemed to like music as well. In this village which always seemed so grim and cold she had not hoped for that. So when he told her about it she would cheer on the inside while smiling at him on the outside. "This is amazing, I once played an instrument too", she said as if it was ages ago, but it was only since recently. "But now I am kind of missing my second hand for it"[/b][/color], she raised her stump a little to wave with it. [color=#0b6121]"So I am stuck with singing, which is not the worst since I love it", she chuckled a little. [b]"Just stop me if I am intruding too much but, what instrument do you play and can I hear you play? Please?", she made big eyes at him. This had her captivated so much that she neither watched time nor manners. While the time did not care and just flew by like always the manners hit her face after a moment of thinking.
"I am Yasumi Sora by the way", she then said lightly embarrassed by herself extending her right arm to him and then happened what often happened when she remembered that there no longer was a had to shake. "Stupid me", she would gently pat against her head before then extending her left. "It is a great pleasure to meet you."

WC: 279
TWC: 1170
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 pm
This was the first person he met that enjoyed music, Kyson was still new to music himself and only read one book about it. She too also used to play an instrument as well. But one thing Kyson didn't notice was her hand missing. Didn't want to ask about it, but he was still somewhat curious. It was similar to when he saw Max with a prosthetic hand. "Sorry about your hand, but what instrument did you play?" Kyson said out of curiosity, he didn't want to talk about her hand so he tried to change the subject.

"Your fine, I played the saxophone. Actually the Raikage told me to learn to play it, not sure why though. But nonetheless it was an interesting experience. So I guess I could thank him for that." Kyson said. Still unaware why he was told to learn it. 

"And sorry, I don't have it with me at the moment. I actually just got out of prison the other day. So I haven't really been home much." He said. A lot has been going on since he arrived back in Kumo. But it wasn't as worst as it seemed. It all worked out fine in the end. Though some might find it hard to trust him in the future. But just like when he first joined Suna, he had to earn a villages trust all over again. "It was nice to meet you as well?" Kyson said with a smile.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:24 pm
She would wave her hand at his sorry: "Don't be it was not your fault after all", she chuckled and then pointed with her hand a little bit above her head to a height about 5'9ft or 180cm and then say: "Koto are about that high and made out of the wood of a foxglove-tree. Then they attach 13 or 17 strings to them like on a very huge Guitar in shape of a long board. On this board there are also bridges for every string you can adjust o the boar as you see fit to change the pitch of the strings. You usually play it with thumb, index and middle finger on each side", she raised those fingers on her left and smiled, "But I had to give mine away sadly, well not that I could play it as well with one hand anyways." She told him full of energy and excitement that she had someone to talk about this to.
Hs story how he got into saxophone playing was quite an interesting one. The Kage himself made him learn this instrument? She blinked at him with big eyes and then there was a coin dropping in the back of her head. "So if the Kage tells you personally to learn stuff, for him. You are one of his Shinobi?", she would look at him more closely kind of inspecting.

No the next news came like a little shook to her and she tilted her head a little to both sided while she now sat down on that wall they both where still kind of standing on: "You were in prison? Like working or like being locked up in a cell? Why? If you are a Shinobi like I assumed shouldn't you be keeping peace?", Yasumi's face could not hide away that she now tried to picture what he had done to deserve this kind of treatment. Maybe it was all false play because he needed to gather intelligence from within and there he faced the worst scum of the streets. How he was Standing up to the bully and just being cool that way getting into fights with gangs and coming out unharmed with an explosion in the background wait that was going a bit overboard.

WC: 370
TWC: 1540
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:57 am
As Kyson saw her eave after telling him not to worry about the hand. Kyson was glad it doesn't affect her as much. As she explained the instrument she played, Kyson was a little amazed. He didn't even know there was such an instrument that was that big. His saxophone was already huge enough. A Koto must be even bigger. "Wow, that's pretty huge. You don't have a problem carrying something that heavy around?" Kyson asked. It was too bad she had to give it away. He was curious to see such a large instrument.

"Why did you have to give it away?" Kyson asked. He couldn't give away his Saxophone even if he didn't play it anymore. Not that he had grown attach to it or anything. But just the experience of him learning his first instrument was enough. 

"Well technically all ninja are the Raikages shinobi. But if your asking him if I'm one of his close and personal shinobi. Eh.. we're cool I guess..." Kyson said. After Kyson told her that he had been in prison. She looked really confused, which was expected. He kind of said it as if it was nothing. "Well, I was I actually the one locked up. And honestly, it was because of something I did 5 years ago. Things eventually come back around I guess. But it wasn't like I hurt anyone or anything.. more like... I left without permission and didn't come back." Kyson said. This used to be information that he wouldn't tell anyone. But since he got arrested and the village found out it was him, there was no point of keeping information secret if a lot of people know about it. Especially since it cause a huge ruckus when they tried arresting him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum