Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hell and Back Empty Hell and Back

Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:17 pm
Kumo was unlike any other village Nobunaga had ever been too in his lifetime. It was a mountainous region, even within the village. It was a village surrounded by vast mountain ranges and natural archipelagos that could be a beautiful sight for the eyes. However that was not the case. The surrounding area was a cesspool of rot and filth, its putrid odors and vapour consuming the village with a nasty stench. It was a retched place to be, an even worse place to call home. If only he had been there to defend his home, maybe this would have never happened.

Nobunaga found himself on the highest mountain within the village. It was quite large, both high and wide. Its peak was still rough and rocky but overall it was completely flat, probably for about a 100 yards. It was not part of the training grounds but it would be the perfectly place to have a training session.  It was also the perfect place to get away for a while. Being so high up the air with thinner and much of the rotten scent the fluttered into the village off the winds gusts did not make it up here. It was early morning, the sun was rising but it was hard to tell with all the clouds blocking the sky. The scent of rain was in the air, something Nobunaga had never experienced in Suna, being so dry and barren. The scent of rain overpowering the filth was a small pleasure for Nobunaga, someone who hadn’t experience much delights in recent months.

Standing at the very edge of the mountain top that over looked the village, Nobunaga had a perfect view of everything. Standing tall and strait with arms crossed, the silent sentry watched the village rouse and awake from its slumber, the citizens getting ready to do whatever it was that they did during the day. His senses were on high alert, listening and feeling for any misconduct that was going on within the village. Although Nobunaga would react if ever someone required his aid, he was more concerned about the situation of his leader. Nobunaga had not seen or herd from his leader since arriving here. In fact, Nobunaga did not know if Kyson ever even made it to the village after having departed Hoshi. Nobunaga refused to interact with the fellow shinobi of the village for he did not trust them, assuming they were all corrupt and wicked, therefore he had no information on the whereabouts of his leader. Sure that Kyson was fine however, clad in his armor and great sword hooked on his back, Nobunaga would enjoy the solitude for a little while loner before his day began.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Hell and Back Empty Re: Hell and Back

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:26 pm
His first day after being set from his prison cell. He was once again a free man and could finally sleep on a regular bed for a change. But now it was time to get things rolling again. The young Hozuki left his home to take a stroll through the village. It was an everyday thing for him, almost like a routine. As he was walking through the streets, he felt a strong chakra signature. One that he recognized off the jump. As he went towards it until he saw the person in sight.

Once he saw his him on his view, he'd body flick about 10 meters away from him. "I see you finally made it back. Hope the trip wasn't too long." He'd say to Nobunaga. The last time the two saw each other, the two were having a mini spar. And now he was in Kumo for the first time, he was curious to see how he felt about his new home. But wasn't that really new for Kyson.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:47 pm
Alas, for the first time since their separate departures from Hoshi, Nobunaga sensed Kyson's chakra. He felt its activation as the Hozuki burst forward with a burst of speed and made his way towards Nobunaga's position. "My Lord." Greeting his leader, remaining silent and un-moving as always, the sentry would keep his arms crossed and his gaze out over the village upon the arrival of his leader. "No, it was some much needed alone time." After all the chaos of having had his home destroyed, journeying to a foreign land being surrounded by enemies who were celebrating the success of their conquests, it had done Nobunaga well to spend so much time alone. The land between Hoshi to Kumo was vast and therefore gave the Hiyu plenty of time to think and be with his thoughts, come to term with the situation he now found himself in. 

"How does it feel to be back here?" Nobunaga knew this was Kyson's original home, the place of his birth which he had ran away from, eventually making Suna his home. He did not imagine Kyson would enjoy being back here, considering he was technically a missing ninja of Kumo and the village was a cesspool. "What have you been up to? I've been here for a while now but this is the first time I've sensed your chakra." Nobunaga and Kyson had spent much time apart from one another, there was some catching up to do.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:28 am
After everything that has happened, alone time was probably the best thing for anyone at this time. But Kyson's ambition and goals have changed from the time Suna was attack to the time he left Hoshi. After going through a depressing phase, he's finally learned to look past it and was now back as a new person. "That's nice to hear, and I actually had plenty of that while I was in Hoshi." Kyson said in response.

"You know, its changed a lot since the last time I've been here. Its not as gloomy as it was before, though it still is a little. But its mainly the people. Before I left, I didn't really talk to much people in the village. I always kept to myself and tried to avoid most confrontations. But since I've met a good amount of the people here.. I don't know. Maybe I could actually change this place someday." Kyson says as he slowly looks at the buildings around him. This was the place his father died to protect, so it was his job to change it in someway.

"Oh.. well... you know..... Prison. I've been locked up for about four days. Guess being second in command wasn't enough to clear the crime I did five years ago. But all in all, we came to an agreement and worked everything out. So this is actually my first day after being released." Kyson would say. It was an interesting experience. He never though he would ever be put in a cell. Of all people he thought he would be the last one.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:45 pm
Raising his arm and scratching the scar that ran down across his face from one side to the other, the Hiyu listened to his leader explain how it felt for him to be back in Kumo once more. It appeared his current outlook was much different from the one he had when he first lived here, before he fled to Suna. "Agreed." Answered Nobunaga as he took his hand away from his face and crossed his brutish arms along the breast plate of his armor. "There are good people here who require our help. It is our duty to rid this place of its remaining filth. Together, we can change this place for the better." Overlooking the village as he spoke, perhaps Nobunaga was also coming to terms with the situation he now found himself in. At first, he detested himself and he could not come to terms with being a shinobi of the village that destroyed his home. He was only here, following Kyson out of a sense of duty. But he was lost, not truly knowing what he was doing with his life. But now that he was here, now that he had managed to reestablish his faith in humanity, he was certain that the two of them could change this place for the better. It probably would not stop the conquest efforts of the village however that was not a problem. Conquest was part of being a shinobi. If he could just make the lives of the people living here better, that was as good as a goal as any. 

The usual stoic, statue like expression of Nobunaga broke into a confused frown when he herd Kyson had been in prison. A lot about his statement confused him and being in prison was not one of them. It was only naturally for the Kumo forces to jail Kyson considering he was technically a missing nin. But why four days only? What kind of agreement could they have come to, to let Kyson out after only four days after having abandoned the village and joined the ranks of another village and having lived there for years. "What agreement did you come to? You were a missing nin and a traitor in their eyes, must have been quite the agreement." In truth, Nobunaga did not know Kyson all that well so he truly did not know if Kyson was willing to kill the guards or something along those lines to break out of prison. He expected not, but he still wanted to see what Kyson had to say.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:03 am
After Kyson told him about his imprisonment, it was obvious he was curious of how it went down so easily. But honestly, it wasn't as hard as one would think. It was either he was getting out through an agreement or he was just going to force his way out. There was too much going on for him to be captive in such a place. "Well, honestly. It wasn't as hard as you think. Maku wasn't in the village when it all went down, so it probably would've never happened if he was here. But either way, I handled it." He said.

"So now that your here, what are you goals? I know your here to protect and serve me and all. But you gotta have some individual goals that doesn't involve me." He asked. He wanted to hear his thoughts on what he was going to do now that he was officially a Kumo shinobi. moving away from Suna and finally arriving to their final destination. A lot must have changed since the Suna invasion and how he looks as things. At least that is how it was for Kyson himself. Looking at the world different and seeing things he didn't see before.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm
Listening as his leader went on to explain that he probably would have never been imprisoned if Maku had been in the village and that he was able to handle it still left Nobunaga with questions. How was he able to handle it? Did they come to an actual agreement or did he do something else illegal. Despite these unanswered questions in Nobunaga's mind, he did not pose and further question for he really did not care. If Kyson had fought and potentially killed some shinobi to get out, Nobunaga cared not. These shinobi were not his friends or true allies. Also, Kyson was out now so it mattered not how he got out. Therefore he kept his unanswered questions to himself and continued listening to his leader speak. 

His follow up question was one that left Nobunaga silent for a while, pondering about his answer. A lot had happened and changed since his home had been taken over and destroyed. Had he developed any goals? Had he found some sort of path to walk that was truly his own? "Aye, I think so." Finally responded the Hiyu. "At first I hated the thought about being apart of the village that destroyed Suna. The only thing keeping me inline was my duty to you. But now that I have spent some time here, I have seen that there are people here in Kumo and out there living under Kumo's rule who are suffering, with no where to go and no way out. Good people, simply stuck in their unfortunate circumstances. I want to help those people. I dont know how, but I want to protect them, I want to show them they are not alone. Perhaps it is by riding the village of its filth and crime and perhaps it is just by being by their side. Time will till, but I wish to serve and protect those who cannot defend themselves."

Ever since the destruction of his home village, Nobunaga had lost his way. Standing up for the little guy, defending and protecting the innocent and those who could not defend themselves was always Nobunaga's moto and way of life. But he had forgotten all about that, the only thing keeping him afloat was his will to continue protecting what was left of Suna. Although he was still entirely loyal to Kyson, Nobunaga had rekindled his previous motivations for being a shinobi. He wanted to be the hammer that would provide justice for those who who had none, the armor to protect those who needed it most and the sword to cut down any who would do them harm.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:15 pm
Going to do mid topic claim to get these words, remaining in thread however.

1567 words currently

1500 for + 15 ap
67 into http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31596-arrogant-stance-strike 25% discount applied
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:21 pm
Approved.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:32 am
Hearing Nobu's words, Kyson's glad he's starting to adjust to Kumo. Well, Kyson himself is still adjusting. But considering that he was born here, he may adjust a lot quicker than others. But seeing his fellow ANBU finally having other goals that doesn't involve Kyson put a smirk on his face. He doesn't want someone's goals to be so dependent on himself. He rather them choose a path of their own. 

"I'm glad your finally starting to find your own path. But judging from what you said. It seems I may need to find some young shinobi for you to lead. I feel it would fit you and what you are trying to achieve. If I come across some people who need to be led, I'll be sure to let you know.. besides, I think it'll be good for you. Even if you don't want to do it." He said. But it seemed their goals weren't that much different. Kyson too wants to take away the darkness of this village. Though, he might end up consuming the village's darkness rather than getting rid of it. But whether he has to consume it so it isn't part of the village doesn't matter to him. Sometimes you have to put yourself through hell to get to heaven. And Kyson has seen a lot of hell lately. But now was the time to get things back on a roll as he continued to scout for any recruits he deemed worthy.

"Even though I know your strong, I want to put you through some training. But something that trains your instinct as a shinobi rather than just your strength. Whether that's stealth, what to do when ambushed, and taking out enemies swiftly etc... All of these are skills we'll need in our organization. Especaily if we wish for it to stay under the radar." Kyson said as he brought up specific training for their STORM organization. Though, he hasn't thought of any specific training yet. But it will be soon.

"I also found a couple of shinobi who are rather unique. They seem promising and show potential. After the training, I might have you take a look at them yourself. So you can get a good idea of what they are about. And maybe help teach them the ropes if you see them as beeing worthy as well. They're a set of twins, I believe their names were Kaman and kamari... something like that..." Kyson said as he shrugged. He couldn't really remember and didn't bother trying to. 

(My bad it took a while. I literally forgot about this topic.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum