Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

A broken soul (solo) Empty A broken soul (solo)

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Kira dashed through the forest, her forehead creased as worry began to spread through every inch of her body. Sal was in danger, a war brewing with the hidden mist. She was running as fast as she could, hopeful that she could make it just close enough to get Sal out of danger, but in the deepest part of her subconscious, in a place she did not want to acknowledge, she knew that she would be too late. She didn’t want to bring those sort of thoughts into her mind. She just focused on his image, on his ruby eyes that showed so much affection, on the man that she had come to love.

I don’t think I ever told you how truly beautiful you are…

His voice echoed in her mind, coming through the telepathy seal she had place on him months ago. His voice seemed weak and hushed, as if he was fighting off the urge to let his body fall into a deep slumber. A sharp pain travelled through her chest and straight into her heart to the sound of his voice.

Sal, babe. I need you to stay with me. Is everything okay!? What’s going on?

She waited for a response but got none. She felt herself fighting back the tears as she called for Sal’s name again, and again. Before she realized it, she was also shouting it out loud, as if she was looking for him through the forest. Her speed picked up a little faster, her muscles burning with every tread she made to the point where it was almost painful but it didn’t matter. She had to go faster, she had to make it to the only person that she loved in this world even if it killed her in the process.

Kira…

She heard his voice call out once more. His voice tasting sweet in her mind, but leaving a bitter after taste to the thought that this transmission was coming from a place of pain and sorrow. The sound of his voice continued, as the two reminisced of previous times spent together.

Remember... when you saved me from prison...? How you took me back to Sunagakure and asked me to stay...? You'll never know how much I wanted to say yes... How much I wanted to be with you like I do right now... Do you remember... when I said I loved you...? I said it far too late... I should've told you right when I met you fore that was the day I fell in love…

Of course she remembered. She had wanted him to stay so bad. She wouldn’t exactly quite admit it then, but she had fallen for the Lycan, and seeing him leave brought fear to her heart, fear that she wouldn’t be there for him when he needed her most… Her deepest fears were coming true as she found herself on the verge of losing him because she wasn’t there…

And... do you remember... that night we had together...? *sigh* You made me the happiest person in the world that night... My sweet, beautiful Kira... You'll never know how much I love you... How much I'd give to kiss you one more time and hold you in my arms…

Pain shot through her eyes as she fought to keep the tears from pouring through her eyes. She had to stay strong. She couldn’t allow herself to crumble. She would make it. She had to make it.

Sal, baby. I am coming. I love you so much and I coming and I will kiss you and hold you tight and never let you go. Sal, just hold on, please hold on.

She continued on, waiting for his reply. minutes passed and there was nothing but radio silence. Her face became grim as the worse possible thought struck her. No, it couldn’t be. It wasn’t. He was fine, he was alive and well. He had to be, for her. He wouldnt dare leave her on this world alone. He loved her too much to give up holding on to life…. right?

Sal… Sal?…..

Sal!!! Answer me!

….

SAL!!!!!

Kira came to a steady stop as there was no reply back. The over exertion in her legs kicked in as she stumbled and fell to her knees. She covered her mouth to prevent her cries from spreading through the calm forest around her. Tears dampening the dry dirt underneath her. The pain she felt at this moment was like nothing she had felt before. Her whole body felt weak, her heart beat racing as every moment that she spent with Sal sped through her mind. From the moment they first met to their first I love you’s.

Her heart shattered and she couldn’t bear it anymore. She felt herself crumbling from the inside as her screams exploded through the forest. “SAL!” She shouted, letting it echo into the heavens in the hopes he’d hear her. The sun above her shined bright without a cloud in the sky; it betraying the emotions she felt, mocking her sadness.

She felt broken… utterly broken. Her biggest fear had come true. She was so scared to open herself up to someone in the fears that she would be hurt like this, left vulnerable to her own emotions. She was never scared of physical pain. Physical pain she could endure. But this aching within her chest the was eating her away from the inside, this was the worst pain of all. A pain that would linger within her for the rest of her life. A pain she would be reminded of whenever she was reminded of him..

Her hands dug into the dirt, grabbing fistfuls of it as her body laid into the ground. She felt weak, lost, and confused; as if she didn’t know how she would ever recover. Loving someone was the one weakness that she knew would ultimately destroy her, but with Sal she had taken that chance, a mistake she had made. Now she was paying the price. At this moment, she felt like her will to live had faded, and like there was no coming back. There she lied, sobbing in the middle of the forest, not caring what would happen to her.

-Exit

In Memoriam:
Salzem, he shall never be forgotten <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A broken soul (solo) Empty Re: A broken soul (solo)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:02 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum