Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting the kage  Empty Meeting the kage

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Thor walked into the center of hoshi, almost a minute earlier he had spoken to a small courier who said he would contact the hogokage immediately. So Thor waited twiddling his new pen in his fingers and eating his last few biscuits while he waited he had even managed to wrangle two chairs and he had sat them facing each other almost a foot appart. Thor had his hopes up that he could speak to the hogokage and show him that his skills are above an academy student and that he should be moved to a genin thinking his skills warranted it he would not state this but try to lean the conversation in his favor.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Meeting the kage  Empty Re: Meeting the kage

Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:10 am
Twirling the hat of the hogokage the man would walk through the streets plenty of people stopped to greet him whether by name or simple hello’s he always stopped and returned the greeting. Lumbering through the streets he stopped once he saw the meeting place, a bit odd but he didn’t choose it. The giant would walk toward the chair and looked at Thor. “Mind if I sit here?” If Thor gave him some sign or words that it was okay, he would take a seat.

One of his assistants a man with glasses and what looked like a notebook would then talk to the hogokage. “Shall I order you something to eat sir?” The kage would respond back quite quickly. “Is beer lunch?” The assistant would merely shake his head. “Chicken salad for me and whatever our guest wants.” The man would turn to Thor waiting for his order before running off.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:26 am
Thor saw the Kage  walking up and then he asked I he could sit down, the moment this happened Thor shot to his feet in an effort not to look disrespectful. Once the Kage sat down so did Thor. Then an assistant with glasses walked up and asked what the Kage would like to eat he calmly responded and told the assistant to take Thor’s order, “ I would like a gin and tonic on the rocks with some kind of bread, rye if they have it” rye was his favorite kind of bread. Thor sat there admiring the mans physique and beautiful hat. He refused to speak before the Kage once again in an attempt to not sound rude.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:56 pm
“No need to stand we are all people here.” He would say as Thorfinn stood. He would then sit and would be shortly followed by the blonde sitting down. Gin and tonic, good choice. Once, his assistant went to get the orders he would speak.

“My name is Kyousuke Snow. Hogokage of Hoshi village and Queensguard to Lady Akihana. How may I assist you today?” He would ask with a smile. If the boy was familiar with the queensguard he would probably recognize the platinum armor under his jacket as belonging to them.

The giant was told this person wished to meet with him, but wasn’t given many details. He didn’t mind the distraction though, he could be doing much worse than having lunch now. Like paperwork or eating unhealthy.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:54 pm
The kind man would tell him to sit down so he would then he would get down to business. “ hello sir my name is Thor” (tau I suppose but don’t use it) “ I have traveled many miles to come to this great village, I am 15 and have trained hard and mastered everything I was taught in the academy. I was kicked out of my village for being different and wandered until coming here” if he asks what I mean by different I would extend threads from the ends of my fingers reluctantly. Then stand up and passionately continue” I Thor have come to beg you to accept me as a Genin of then village hidden in the stars”. Then slowly sit down and remain silent.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:55 am
Kicked out for being different? He would wonder just what that meant, he seemed normal in appearance, so maybe he was different in a mental capacity like an unquenchable blood lust. While that could be the case appearances were often misleading just like his own ability it did not manifest currently unless he willed it. This was not always the case however.

“Could you explain different?” The kage would ask knowing the boy may have an issue talking of his differences. Reluctantly he would start to move threads out of his fingers. Kyousuke would look at them while placing his arm on the table. “We all have some differences.” He would say one of his sclera turning black as the pupil became gold. Along with that the arm became a shade of brownish-grey. Like Thor thread like protrusions would extend from his fingertips. He would be wary to not let them get near the boy, they were sharp after all.

“I would gladly welcome you to Hoshi. However, I cannot make you a genin without testing you first.” The grey would recede from his arm along with the needles he created, as he continued. “You could do a genin exam though at the academy. You just use the clone and transformation techniques and demonstrate how they can be used. Once, you do that I would welcome you as a ninja of the village.”
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm
Thor slowly retracted his threads being careful not to get them caught on anything then Thor listened. The man refused to make him a Genin but did allow him to join the village, then he started to explain the things required to become a Genin, a few jutsu that he already knew and for him to take an exam. Thor had a feeling this would happen but was optimistic that it wouldn’t. Then Thor put his gloves back on and started to listen Incase anything else needed to be said by the Kage, if he did then Thor would sit and listen intently. Thor sat and munched on the delicious rye bread and drank his gin and tonic, he liked thicker slices of rye and more lime in his gin and tonic but other than that Thor was extremely happy. He was finally going to have a home a place where he belonged, he had even met someone like him mabey exactly like him. Thor had also started to wonder if he would ever be able to change his kin color and his eyes, was this just an advancement on his threads mabey changing their color and covering his skin. Thor had gotten answers to many questions but gotten many new ones. 
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 am
As the boy had no questions, Kyousuke would ask some of his own. “So, why did you wish to join Hoshi, was it your first choice or had you already gone to other villages?” The questions were to see the motivations Thor had, he might merely be seeking safety from those who would hunt him and that was the case, that was okay. At this point it was unclear, but he seemed to believe he was ready to be a ninja.

Whatever the answer Kyousuke would take a bite of his food and swallow before speaking. “If you think you are ready to be a genin, perhaps we can do the exam right here. After we are done eating of course. All you have to do is the clone jutsu and transformation technique and explain their uses.” (Must be at least 800 word count for the exam to be successful.)

The man would continue eating if Thor had questions he would pause to answer.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:09 pm
The Kage asked Thor, Why did you wish to join hoshi, was it you first choice or had you already gone to other villages The question seemed to check were his loyalties lie. Thor responded as quickly as he could trying to not sound suspicious” No I lived in the woods and often visited the borders of other nations but never any other ninja villages.” The man took a bite of his food and then asked him if he wanted to take the Genin exam now, he explained that he would need to use the clone and transformation Justu and explain their uses. Thor was ecstatic he would be able to do his exam with the Kage. Thor agreed instantly and then asked one question that was in the back of his mind. “ I was told that the locals hate ninjas and that they will attack those who use jutsu.” Thor wasn’t extremely scared but was a tad worried. After this he started to eat the ice from his gin and tonic, he had finished his rye bread and decided that he would do the exam with the Kage if he can. He then called the waiter and asked for a glass of water. ( my wc is already over 1k in this thread I don’t know if you mean I need another thread with 800 wc or 800 more wc in this thread)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:12 am
So, he has traveled a bit before arriving here. I wonder what finally pushed him to seek a village to join as a ninja. The man would not ask at the moment he wished to see what the kid was capable of if he truly wanted to become a ninja of Hoshi. The genin exam was quite easy, so it would not take long. However, before they began it seemed Thor had questions.

“Some of them do, but they prefer to hide in the shadows and plot. They would never be foolish enough to attack with the kage around.” If that was enough to ease Thor’s worry hopefully they would continue. “If you are ready, begin. Otherwise, I can get you directions to the academy and you may get a more private location.”

(I mean 800 words in addition to the wc from this thread as the wc for the exam should be about the jutsu you are going to be using.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum