Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting the kage  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the kage

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 am
He calmed all of Thor’s fears and he started to realize how strong and how much metaphorical weight the Kage truly had. He offered to take Thor to the academy, Thor responded “ No lord Kage I can do it right here”. “ If it is alright with you I can start right now, first I will do the transformation technique, would you like me to transform into you sir.” While he spoke he started to infuse chakra into his hands and then move it out into the rest of his body, then he transformed into the Kage and started to explain its uses. 

If you wanted to infiltrate an enemy camp or base the technique could be extremely effective, if someone uses the transformation technique or some variation of it, you could transform into them and blend in. It could also be used for more defensive reasons such as turning your self into a log, stone or other common item to attempt to blend in. If all else fails you could transform yourself into a weapon, or other non conspicuous weapon to be thrown at the enemy, or surrounding area for a surprise attack.”

If this had pleased the Kage Thor would then transform into several other people, and then start in on items, first a chair then he did the entire dinner set moving inward through his silver ware as he was taught by one of his foster families. He would then look at the Kage to gage his satisfaction if he was satisfied then he would release the jutsu and order some more bread, the jutsu has left him quite famished so he would wolf down anything that he could before washing it down with a large gulp of the ice water.

“ Then he would say is that a good enough list of the uses of the transformation technique, if you would like me to do it again I can but let me rest for just a moment lord Kage.” Then he would start to take off the sweatshirt and several other layers of clothing he had on, he had been traveling through some cold regions so he still was accustomed to wearing multiple layers. 

He had a baggy red sweatshirt with two sweaters and then finally a nearly skintight red tee shirt with octopus tentacles on it. He went on to justify his actions by saying “ sorry for the indecency but the clone technique is extremely taxing on me so I have to take all of this heavy clothing off, sorry lord Kage”

430wc
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm
[exit] I’m going to end this topic 

Claiming hoshi academy student
Wc 1304

Claiming 6 

1k wc towards 

Shadow shuriken
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31577-shadow-shuriken-technique

304 towards 
4 arms technique 

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25725-v6-earth-grudge-fear-four-arms?highlight=Earth+grudge+fear
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:43 pm
“If that one technique was tiresome you require a lot more training in stamina. The jutsu and the explanation however were good. But in total it is a fail, I cannot send you on potentially life-threatening missions with others in your current condition.” I sentence you to twelve village laps around the village. Was what the man would have said, but he figured first he would give him time to adjust first.

“If you head to the academy there are some pamphlets about the city and will tell you where some of the gyms are. I suggest cardio to boost ones stamina.” He would say before standing. “You have a good day and welcome to hoshi.”

“After that he would leave.”

(Will claim stuff later.)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm
Bump I think
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:05 pm
TWC: 934
Putting all wc toward Five Feeding Sharks and 8Ap
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 am
Bump
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:17 am
Approved
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:34 am
Swapping 4 arms to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31830-temporary-paralysis-technique#241712
Quite sure it is miss filed as nobody ever approved it

304 towards temp paralysis
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum