Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thor at the gates Empty Thor at the gates

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:09 am
Thor approaches the gates slowly walking through the surrounding farms approaching the outer gates of hoshi, he had stepped in a puddle about an hour ago and his shoe was still sopping wet, the sole had even started to come off. He was not having a good day but that would all turn around once he arrived at the gates he had been traveling for almost a week and had yet to see a single hoshi ninja. He was about 100 feet( give or take) out and all he could think about was meeting someone else like him, what if the rumors were true what if they werent and he had traveled all this way for nothing. He was approaching the gates and it was almost noon. He had finally arrived and looked up the gates looked about ten or twenty feet tall, then Thor slams his head as hard as possible into the gate. Doing doing no damage but making a substantial thud and yelling “hello is anybody home”. He then walked back around  15 feet and sat down to wait. ( he was also extremely nauseous with a raging headache, in he attempt to look cool he had given himself minor head trauma)
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Thor at the gates Empty Re: Thor at the gates

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:19 am
It was an early morning and once again was Sanae at the gate doing the most fun job in Hoshi. Or at least for her because she was almost an honorary gatekeeper by now and acquainted with many of the guards that were keeping watch here. Currently it was a few moments before the shift started so the gates were still closed and everyone was sitting in the office eating breakfast together. Sasato had just handed his coffee over to her so that she could try to taste it and as she cringed because of the bitter taste of it she could hear someone calling. Slightly she turned her head. "Did you hear that too?", she would ask and some of the guards nodded in agreement. "As it seems we have our first visitor for the day, well the let's get going people!", Sasato clapped into his hands urging everyone to get on their positions to open up the gates of Hoshi.
Soon after that the gates slowly opened, slowly swinging open like wings would do and a curious looking Sanae would stand in the middle between them directly on the path facing outwards to see who was calling. As she saw the young boy she would chuckle. "Seems like we gonna be overrun with work this morning", she joked with a smile on her face. After that she slowly walked up to him leaving a gap of about five meters between them as she nodded her head slowly. "Good morning and welcome to Hoshi, may I see your identification please?", she was holding out her hand to him with a friendly smile.

WC: 273
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:10 am
Thor was sitting there when he heard it the gates coming to life slowly opening to show the promised land within. He was looking at the city in awe when he saw her a young girl around his age with long wavy blue hair. She looked to be a tad shorter than him, about 100-130 pounds so they were almost identical. While he was busy admiring everything she was getting to work. She had already said something before he tuned in, he heard the second half " Good morning and welcome to hoshi may I see your identification please" Thor looked directly at her and said "I don't have much as far as identification", he handed her what he had a report card, his birth certificate and a student I.D from the academy. He also gave her a record of all jutsu skills and kekkei genkai he possessed he had written while he waited, he didn't know much.

Then Thor sat down and got out biscuits and milk he offered them to the girl then he waited, he kept noticing things about the girl she had a red dot on her forehead and she was in amazing shape better than he was expecting for a village ninja.

Sorry for short post I'm on mobile at a family event

Last edited by Thorfinn on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:48 am
He did not really return her greeting but handed her the information she wanted and there was plenty. While she was skimming through it she asked: "What is your name and age and where are you from?", although this was all information contained on this pages, she wanted to know, if what he said matched with what he had written down or brought with him. Her forehead would display deep thought as she would put the papers together looking at him. "You will have to come with me into the office we do seem to have a little bit of administration to do, before I can let you in. I hope you don't mind so much?", she smiled at him from above and this time offered him a hand as help to stand up since he had continued to sit on the ground even with her being there to talk to him. Kind of rude if she started to think about it, but well, what did she expect from some Shinobi who was walking around the country at this young age but with this ability. Chances where high, that she had a Missing Nin, but at his age and with his ability, maybe he got rather lost than missing? More like a school trip one wrong but instead of going home he came here? Maybe he had problems at home? Like more of a child runaway? So many questions to ask.

WC: 241
WC: 514
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:51 am
The woman took the information and asked him for his name and age his non politely answered without looking up. " I'm Thorfinn Tau and I'm 15, or 14 I don't remember it's been a while since I needed to know." Then he saw it a hand headed towards his head. Thorfinn was about to jump back when he realized it was an out stretched hand rather than a closed fist. Thorfinn accepted the hand and the girl welcomed him into the office and they sat down. Thorfinn was looking around trying to understand where he was. He saw a half eaten breakfast with a napkin over it sitting in the corner, he also noticed that the girls boots were very hastily tide, thorfinn was starting to realize that he was an unexpected early arrival. The temperature in the room was quite cold probably to help keep employees awake. Then before the girl could ask any questions he started to ask some of his own, " What is your name and rank? Are there any tau clan members in hoshi?" He doubted she would answer but he needed to ask even if there was no chance. Then he waited for her to brush off the question or ask her own in response. 
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:57 pm
She entered the small office with him going to small drawer where she fetched some papers out of. Those where forms to register him as a guest and a quick handout about rules and such. While she was getting everything together he asked her name and rank. She turned towards him and looked at him with a smile: "Kaguya Sanae I am a Genin here in Hoshigakure", she said and sat down opposite to him putting the forms she had gathered in front of her. "And I am afraid even if I knew of other Tau members in this village I would need to keep this confidential", she said firmly. Funny though that she had already met one but since Kenshin went by the name Uzumaki she could never make him out to be someone he was searching for. She instead put the Papers and a pen in front of him. "This are the rules of Hoshigakure concerning Shinobi, you will sign this", she put a declaration on top of the pamphlet she had handed him, "as an agreement that you will oblige by the rules and do know of the punishment that comes with breaking them." Handing him a pen she went on pointing to the next form: "Here you will write down all your personal information to register as a visiting shinobi and I will hand out a Visitors pass to you based on this information. Oh and I have these for you", she said putting down flyers for the enrolment in the Shinobi Academy and about the housing in the boarding house of the academy for students who came from outside of the village and had no family ties in the village. Then she would silently sit there for him to finish or ask more questions or whatever he wanted.

WC: 303

(Please refrain from making statements about my character regarding her wardrobe or something unless I do it first, because the shoes I see hear wearing do not even have laces to be hastily tied. It is no big deal at this point but making thing up about other people's characters often ends up badly)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:59 pm
He thanked he for giving her name and for being rude about her shoes. Then as she laid form after form on the desk in front of him he started to read. After about ten too fifteen minutes of silence he had read them all, there was a document showing he accepted the punishment for breaking the law there were also documents saying he would enroll in the academy and live in the dormitories. Then she handed him a large black metal pen with golden edging and told him to sign in order to get his guest permit. He signed the rule of law documents without a second thought these were all self explanatory. Then he got to the second set of documents he asked a few questions that in hindsight made very little sense and then wrote down everything the form asked for except for a few things he didn't know specifically age without a second thought. He then politely thanked her " Thank you for all of your help I can't explain how much this means" and asked if he could keep the pen he liked it. He also asked for a few pain killers and then looked back down at his lap twiddling his thumbs idly
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:09 pm
She chuckled as she went over to make is visitors pass so that he could go around the village without getting into problems. She handed him that along with the papers he had handed her and took the forms he had signed to clarify is stay here. "No problem at all", she smiled at him, "And sure you can keep the pen for the painkillers I will need to have a short look in the cabinet", she said pointing at that and opening it looking through the stuff inside. Taking out a pill package and giving him a glass of water and handing him a pill. "This should help your pain", she said with a fond smile and said: "I am not sure if the academy will take you just like that, but it might be a good way to integrate you into society and give you a way to earn a living when you are done with the academy. You can go to the student counselling in the academy they will help you with everything else concerning you getting your education and fees and such", she smiled at him. "Please keep the visitors pass with you at all times and is there anything else you need?"

WC: 207
WC: 510
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:16 pm
She gave him his pass and told him he was free to go, she also allowed him to keep the pen and slid a glass of water and the painkillers across the desk. Thor kindly thanked her" Thank you so very much for this I have traveled quite a distance to get here" he picked up the beautiful pen and gulped down the water and handful of pills. Right before he got up to leave he asked" so about the tau clan member where should I go or whom should I ask, I came this entire way to get the answer" he folded the papers slowly and neatly before placing them in a Velcro pocket on the front of his pants. He started to realize the pills were working his raging headache and dull pain in the forehead were starting to subside. He asked a few questions about how to get to his dorm and how he is supposed to get money. He also asked about what his new status is, is he still classified as a missing ninja or will he be changed to an academy student in the bingo book.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:17 pm
Also total wc is about 1k probly more
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum