Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Hunting you Will Go.

+3
Jiro Kabi
Madrigal Kaguya
Akabayashi Terumi
7 posters
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

A Hunting you Will Go. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hunting you Will Go.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:38 pm
orokana listened and didnt say anything. hi didnt catch on to kyous emphases on jounin towards hikari. orokana didnt like that he had to get a seal but he didnt protest. he just sat quiet and let it happened. when she was doing he would say "thank you kindly." he would say then sigh. the seals made him think of his own curse seal he had placed on him back at the leaf, on the back left side of his neck. he wondered if the girl noticed or not. though it wasnt like some sort of drugs so he didnt care if she did. when oro learned about val being the leader he nodded to himself. he was going to have to take orders from this guy. he didnt dislike taking orders but he didnt enjoy it. but he would protest or seem upset. he would just stay quiet and watch as both kyou, hik, and val talked about the mission/ the seals. he did note that the girl named hik and val did know each other in a more friendly way then he saw with others. though he didnt know if it was a romantic thing or just friends. then he watched how almost all that niceness he has with the girl went away as he looked at oro. he didnt know if it was because val didnt like people, oro himself, was shy around new people, or not very trusting to new people. but he tried to not read too much into it. "just enough time to get my things then. be seeing you boss." he nodded at val then looked at snow and hik. "be seeing you all later, sir, miss. have a good day." and left soon after val did. all oro needed to grab was the little things he would need in case things went south in one way or another.

exit, claiming the seals put on oro, and cruse seal lvl 2 , need 150 more wc

Last edited by Orokana <3 <3 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:44 pm
The Chestnut haired girl would wrap up placing the seals on everyone, before turning and saying "Well, you guys are all set. The seals should last forever as long as you don't use them, so be careful when you decide to bring them in. Also, to be able to act as emergency support, I will need to be in a certain position. So anytime things look like there is a possibility that you will be in combat, send me a telepathic message, and I can get in position to get you guys out of there. Best of Luck!

Also, Yes Val, we need to get together again sometime, unfortunately, my schedule is kind of booked right now, but first thing when you get back, I'll be free."

The two chunin would then turn and exit the room, and Hikari would wait for them to leave before turning to Kyousuke. "Lord Hogokage?" The Chestnut haired girl would say, the words would feel akward as they slipped past her lips. While the girl had spoken to the massive Jugo before, and had always shown respect when she did, she had never talked to him since he became the kage of the village hidden among the stars. It seemed.... overwhelming to speak to the person who was responsible for the protection of the entire village. Hikari had spoken to her grace before, but she had never done that while she was acting kage. On top of that, Hikari had never even met the first kage before. (Or at least, to her knowlege.)

"If you have a minute, I had two things I wanted to talk to you about, but I know you are a busy man, so If you don't have time, that is fine. I can come back another day."

If The man didn't have time, Hikari would give him a quick curtsey and say "All is well then, perhaps another time then?" Before leaving the room.

However if the man did ask wait to hear Hikari out, the Chestnut haired girl would respond wiht "Well, so recently I have been attempting to learn space time Ninjutsu. I have all the formulas and equations memorized in theory, but for some reason, I am unable use a very many jutsu that I should be able to use. After I did some research, I found that there is some sort of disturbance in the space time contingency around this village. Do you have any idea what that is?"

After Kyousuke responded to that, the girl would continue on with her next question. "Ok, another object I would like to discuss with you is the possibility of creating a special area that would greatly help me in my summoning of people to return to Hoshi. While reading in the library, I found a large group of seals that would allow support our ability to summon. Basically, I am attempting to make a summoning site, one where if we can get enough people to support us, I believe we could summon people from anywhere in the world to us. Most noteably, I wouldn't have to leave the village in order to summon Valen and Oroakana back from their mission if it was needed. The creation of this summoning site would be fairly cheap in price, I would be willing to pay for it out of pocket myself, and not take a lot of time to set up. I would just need your permission to set it up, and where you would like me to set it up at."

With that, Hikari would wait and see what the Hogokage had to say to these questions.

WC: 625

Also, Possible Exit, if Kyousuke is to busy and would rather not do this right now.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:38 pm
As Oro said his goodbyes Kyousuke would stand. “Orokana good luck on the mission. As to you as well Valen.” Touching the seal Kyousuke would put some chakra into it, but would say or think nothing. He trusted Hikari’s abilities, so there was no need to test it.

Once, the other two ninjas had left it seemed that the jounin stayed perhaps to speak. As she said lord hogokage his thoughts were confirmed. “I always have time for one of Haven’s ninja. Besides my next meeting isn’t for another hour or so. What is on your mind?”

The disturbance in space time jutsu is probably caused by the interdiction seals. “Haven has a defense to prevent people from teleporting in and out of the village. Though there is a way to bypass that.”

“A summoning site sounds like it could be useful. Go ahead and make it with the villages funds. Our ninja should not have to use their own money on defenses. As for the location… Looking through some scrolls Kyousuke would pull out the blue prints of the village academy. He would point to a room that was currently unoccupied in the place his former office. “Here is a good place to set it up. Its pretty big and should give you plenty of room to work.”

“So, onto the dimensional interdiction seal problem.” Taking out a pen and piece of paper Kyousuke would right down a sentence. “Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.” – Invisible Man. Walking to the book shelf in the office Kyousuke would move a book and the shelf would swing open like a door revealing a set of stairs. “Remember that sentence then burn the paper please. Follow me.” He would say walking down the staircase.

“Say that to the monolith down here and you should be able to use space/time jutsu whenever you would like.” At the bottom of the staircase would be a large pillar of fuin jutsu arrays and symbols that Kyousuke could not understand.

Once, Hikari used the password he would take her back upstairs and close the door to the entrance of the staircase. 

WC: 369
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:31 pm
(Busy IRL right now, Lazy as heck post) Hearing that there was a village defense that stopped the teleportation in and out of the village, Hikari realized that it made perfect sense, she should of already figured out how to manipulate space time around her, but something stopping her made sense.

With that, Namikaze follow Kyousuke down to the monolith, as she came close enough to the statue in order to read the words that Kyousuke had given to her. "Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat." The Chestnut haired girl would read, and the Monolith wold glow for a second before dieing back down, and looking like normal. With that, the chestnut haired girl would go back up to the top. She would receive the location of where the hogokage would like to place the seals, and would nod. With that, Hikari would say. "Understood, I can have it up by the end of the night sir. Well, if that is all, I will take my leave of you now. Also, congragulations on becoming Hogokage, Lord Kyousuke." She would give a warm smile at these last words, and would turn to leave, unless the Nature energy user needed her for anything else.

[exit unless interupted]

TWC: 1691

Will make full claims later, but right now, If I can, I would like to claim 500 Words towards Summoning site and 3000 of Hoshi's ryo to purchase the seal.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:33 pm
Full claims, Same as above, but add 10 AP and 1000 words to Summoning Technique. Will redo if I can't use this WC toward Summoning circle

Claiming summoning jutsu finished

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35304p10-backlash-p-hikari#288210
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36739-the-terrors-of-being-sealed-private-hikari

Edit: also a telepathy seal between Oro, Kyousuke, and Val
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 pm
>40 AP to place three/four different telepathy seals and then link them
:thinking:

Approved for Hikari since the AP is irrelevant in this thread

As for Valen & Orokana, would you kindly link the previous posts of learning the curse seal so I know you aren't just skipping levels. Also, Oro, tally up your WC, my name's not Jeeves nor am I your butler.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:19 pm
Sees Valen trying to claim an extra 2 words :thinking:

Approved for Valen, denied for Orokana on the curse seal until he provides the requested information
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36616p20-stealing-nanako-temple-raid

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36607-123-io-nk

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35905-yes-open

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36616p20-stealing-nanako-temple-raid

for the cm
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm
From adding up the WC in the threads you provided I only get 1868, not including the WC from this thread because as said, I'm not counting it up for you.

Also, your claim will temporarily be on hold regardless because you have a booster for stamina which should have been removed. If you can find the missing link/count the WC in this thread in the meantime that'd be suave.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:08 am
twc for this topic is 774

in this topic i have 150 towards cm 

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36607-123-io-nk
this one 946

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t35905-yes-open

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36181p10-gen-me-with-a-fantasy-orokana-open

all together its 3,758
this is just assuming the max stat discount works on the cm which i think it does, and i didnt claim to have it until after this topic btw 
the 150 words was all i needed if again if the discount does work on this
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum