Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Hunting you Will Go.

+3
Jiro Kabi
Madrigal Kaguya
Akabayashi Terumi
7 posters
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

A Hunting you Will Go. Empty A Hunting you Will Go.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 pm
Kyousuke sent out letters to two of his ninja Valen and Orokana. He had a mission for Valen to see if he was ready to be a jounin and one for Oro to see if he could do what he was tasked to do. They were to arrive as soon as possible at the hoshi palace and meet with the deputy kage. No descriptions were given in the letter because there is nothing to describe when things are non-descript. So, non-descript people are left in shock and awe at how non-remarkable it is.

WC: 93
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Hunting you Will Go. Empty Re: A Hunting you Will Go.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:45 am
Valen had received a letter that morning by the deputy kage of Hoshigakure. Lord Kyousuke Snow, he had met the man once before during a crisis where missing nin had tried to take over civilian members of the populace and force them to turn their anti-shinobi sentiments into full blown civil war with the help of a power genjutsu. The man had been promoted soon after. Our crimson garbed hero would walk up to the palace and present his rather nondescript scroll to the village guard. When the man checked it he would be allowed in immediately and our favorite sword wielding shinobi would step inside to the deputy kage office that resided within the palace. He’d move up to the door and knock politely, assuming the man would allow him entry he’d step into the office and stand before the large man and bow in respect. “You requested my presence Lord Snow?” He’d ask with his head declined before looking up and making eye contact with the man. Respect was important in the shinobi world when it came to your betters, and this man had earned the respect of the village for even obtaining his position.

WC: 197
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:57 pm
oro woke up in the late morning to find he had a letter from snow. oro sighed and got dressed, putting on his cloak and his katana. making sure he had his book and everything he needed. he yawned as he walked to snows office. he hated how busy he has been but it wasn't boring so he was doing fine with it. as he walked the guards didn't stop him as he went towards snows office knocking as he came in, seeing the crimson hero he never seen before. "am I intruding something?" he asked looking at the two.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:22 pm
Hikari made her way though the building and headed to deputy kages Kyousuke's Snow's office. She hadn't been given any details about what was going on, just that she was needed to place some seals on people. It was quite a curious thing, since this had never been done before, but Hikari didn't mind that much. At least now it was becoming a thing, and Hikari was able to prove her worth to the Village this way.

The Akari would enter turn the corner and see a shinobi she hadn't seen before knocking on the door and entering. As he did, Hikari would come up behind him and grab the door before it completely closed. Looking in, The Chestnut haired girl would see The royal queens guard, Kyousuke Snow, and Valen Akari.

The Jounin put her hand up to her ear, she was wearing the Chakra charm that Valen had given to her, since this was a job that required her to have a large amount of chakra for Seals. Once she finished surveying the room, Hikari would speak up

"Hikari Namikaze, here as requested, I'm sorry if i am a bit late, I got here as quickly as I could, Now, I heard my seals were needed here?"

WC: 211
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 pm
Kyousuke would stand and bow back to Valen. His rank and achievements within the village at the least earned him that much. “How are you today?” Kyousuke would ask his eyes focused on the ninja’s form. As large chakra signatures began to congregate around the man’s door he would shift his focus into its direction. Only, to have the door open shortly afterwards.

The ninja wasn’t aware if they had all met one another, he knew each of them however. So, he would start by introducing Hikari Namikaze jounin of the village. Followed by Orokana chuunin, and lastly but certainly not least Valen chuunin of the hidden Haven village. Seats had been brought in before this meeting, so Kyousuke would sit down at the kages desk he would see each ninja’s face from where he sat. “Please close the door and have a seat.” He would say to the group.

After that they would each be handed a packet on the non-descript incident at the gates. Guy left yada yada, no ID given definitely a ninja cause normal non-descript chakra. Attached to the file would be information on the person watching the gate at the time. It was just to describe the setting more. What little Kyousuke did see of the guy was put into the packet.

“All I need is for Valen and Orokana to track down this individual and confirm his identity. I’ve never seen the man before, but he is a ninja and did not give any clearance to leave the village. Maybe he was from Kumo, but their raikage said they would follow the laws of Hoshi and I did not receive anything from him about one of his leaving. Meaning either it was ours that ran or theirs, or maybe he was a rogue who slipped through the cracks. If the individual presents any problem use your best judgement on how to proceed.

“Mrs. Namikaze I asked you here, so that you may connect us telepathically and if you would be so kind as to equip them with seals for their journey."

WC: 347
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:04 pm
Valen would be beginning to open his mouth to answer before he felt the same chakra signatures as Kyousuke did coming to the door. He’d turn toward it as it was opened to see a shinobi he had never seen before enter in. He’d simply ask if he was intruding, which of course Valen didn’t know since he hadn’t been told who else, if anyone was going to be in the meeting. So he simply turned toward Kyousuke to see what he said to the boy. Soon after a much more familiar chakra signature was felt and he turned back to the door once more to see one Hikari Namikaze enter. He’d immediately notice the piercing he had gifted her during their last meeting and his hand would instinctively move toward the curse seal she had given him during the same one. A smile would grace his lips as he nodded toward her in greeting before turning back to Lord Snow to hear a debriefing. He’d look at the file he had been given with a raised eyebrow as he listened to the man’s lecture on the matter. He’d nod his head at the knowledge that they didn’t know who it was but a thought occurred to Valen at that point. “We can easily see who it is by looking through the rosters to see if anyone is on a mission and having those who are in the village report. In regards to the Kumo shinobi, I myself have not seen them around but I am aware of their existence. It should be much simpler to confirm or deny if it was one of them as if I recall only a few are here. We’d just need to check and see if any of them are missing.” He’d say as he set the packet back down to make eye contact with the man who was one of the top leaders of his home.

“I of course will track down this individual with the help of Orokana here if that is your command Lord Snow.” He would say with a nod of his head. The knowledge that he’d be getting more seals from Hikari made him wonder if any of them would react badly to his curse seal. Feeling safe in friendly territory, his hand would instinctively reach up to touch the area the seal as at through his clothing. He dismissed those thoughts immediately though, Hikari knew what she was doing with seals. It was one of her specialties after all. So he had little to worry over regarding anything reacting badly.

WC: 629
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:39 pm
orokana nodded when snow told them to sit. the office thankfully had enough chairs for everyone. he didnt know the girl coming in behind him or the guy name valen. he would sit on the chair as far to the right side as he can. leaving the two left to his left open. if valen wasnt already sitting. oro didnt speak as he read about the mission. but he didnt like how they needed to find someone that left the village that they had little info about. "so if me and valen here are to track down this person, why is she here?" he asked. he figured it wasnt too important but he wanted to know why, if they went to all this trouble to keep this on the down low with little detail why have a random 3rd party here. valen looked to be capable. which should be obvious because if he wasnt he wouldnt be called here. one question orokana did have was why he was called here. he havent been in the village for that long, and still held some unknowns. but he wasnt going to address this question. he was asked to do something so he will do it. he didnt need a reason why other then to get good with the village. just so he didnt have to worry about them thinking he was a mole and did something extreme. but oro would address one more question after snow finished about why hik was here. "i have one more question before we move on, do we have any idea where he went. if we do think it was a kumo ninja that left then we would want to go to kumo first right?" he looked at valen to see if he agreed. it was an obvious question be he was more so worried about this being a wild goose chase more then anything. mainly because oro would think it would be a waste of his time. he would sigh as he thought about walked around the different places only to come back fruitless, time he could have used to learn and test more.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm
Lol, presuming Hikari  Knows what she is doing. Claiming kill on Val

Hikari would wait and listen, as Kyousuke would start to explain what she wanted the chestnut haired girl to do, and with that, Hikari would nod, saying "Sure, However, I have a few other things that I can do if you would like. I have a few seals that might be helpful to them on their journey.

The first one was the telepathy seal, as I said, As Kyousuke said, it is just a basic seal that allows people to communicate via Telepathy. It still is a kind of new concept for me, so I can't guarantee it, but as Kyousuke said, I belive it will be able to keep us in contact anywhere your journey will take you, be that Kumo, Konoha, Or Suna.

The Second seal that I have to offer is more of a combat seal, it is designed to be used as a defensive barrier. the seal is activated on command of your chakra, if you use it, it will throw up a shield around you and you will be able to block most incoming attacks.

The other seal  that i have that can help you is more of a recovery seal, In it, I can store a limited amount of Chakra in it, so that you can call on it when your reserves are low. Its not a lot, but in a life and death situation, it could easily be the difference in survival.

The last seal I have to offer is a basic seal, its just one that allows me to mark you and have an idea where your chakra signature is at most times. That way, I will be able to summon you if there is any complications, I would probably need to be a good distance closer to you then in the village in order for it to work, so let me know before you go into combat, and I will move into position in order for you to be summoned. So, before you go into any sort of situation, send let me know and I will move into position to be able to summon you. Honestly, I still need to learn the summoning technique, but that shouldn't take to long, I will see to it that it will be done before you leave the village, or shortly afterward."

So, now, are there any questions? If not, Which seals would you like? There isn't really a reason for you to not take all of them, but if you have some reason you don't want one or another, that is fine, I won't push you."

With that, Hikari Namikaze would wait to make sure everyone would be ok with it, before claping her hands together, taking a deep breath, and activating her wind rejuvenation.

With that, the Chestnut haired jounin went to work.

Presuming everyone was ok with it, the first Seal Hikari would place would be a Telepathy seal (Power of 100) on all four shinobi who was in the  room. After that the girl would get to work on placing seals on Oroakana, and Valen Akari. The first seal she would place would be the Fuinjutsu Barrier (Power of 100) on the two of them, then, she would place the Chakra storage seal (Power of 60, 120 AP stored in each) and finally, the girl would place a basic mark seal on the two of them, as an extra level of protection. (I don't think this has a power to it)

As Hikari finished up, she would say [color=pink] "Well, you are all good to go!" [/color=pink] And with that, Hikari would wait to see if there were any more orders, if there were Hikari would wait and listen to them.

If Not, The Chestnut Haired Jounin would wait for the two to leave before looking over at the Hogokage, she had a quick question for him if he wasn't busy.

WC: 633

AP Usage:

40 for Wind style, wind rejuvenation (Bolstering chakra to 175)
40 for Telepathy Seal On Kyosuke Snow, Valen Akari, and Oroakana. (Power of 100)
40 Times 2 (80 Ap) for The Fuinjutsu Barrier [/ur] [Power 100] (Placing those seals on Val and Oro.)
30 Times 2 (60 Ap) For Chakra storage seal (power of 60, 120 AP is sealed in both seals) (Those seals on Val and Oro)
240 AP for the AP in both of those seals
5 times 2 (10) Ap for the Mark seal. (Those seals on Val and Oro)

Total AP Used: 470

Ap Remaining: 680
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 pm
“Well that is not a bad idea. Feel free to figure out which ninja it was by doing that. Though I think that will take some time.” The man would say pulling out copies of the forms the kumo ninja signed upon entering. It only had their name and clan, but it still gave a rough count of who was still around. At the very least he could cross out the names of the ninja that were still here. ‘This is a roster of Hoshi ninja you can use to do the same.” This information were just names of all the ninja in the village by rank. “We have copies, so don’t worry about writing on it.”

“Well you don’t necessarily have to track them down. If they are from Hoshi go ahead, if they are from Kumo we can talk to them and see how they want it handled. If it is just someone who was visiting the village well we don’t have to worry about it.” The kage would say hoping the others were following along with the conversation.

“Hikari is here to give us seals to communicate over a distance. In addition to any other help a jounin of the village could provide.” He added emphasis to the title in hopes Orokana would not call her “She” anymore.

“The risk with looking around the village to see who is still here and who is not, is that it takes time. Time makes tracks disappear. If it was a confirmed kumo ninja I would like it if Kumo handled it, but right now as we speak the tracks are getting harder to follow.” Kyousuke wasn’t attempting to tell them how to do their job, just offering advice. It could take hours to find the identity of the non-descript guy and in that time, he would vanish.

“I’ll leave additional seals aside from telepathy up to these two. They all sound useful though. Thank you Hikari.” Placing his hands onto the table the man would stand up and stretch, before looking at Valen.

“You are leading this mission, do your best.” If none of them had anything to add he would thank them and send them on their way. Otherwise, he would stay and answer any questions and concerns they may have.

WC: 374
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:11 pm
Valen would nod his head as his leaders words registered. He would do only one of those thoughts. The kumo numbers in Hoshi weren’t severe enough to not warrant asking one of them. It could easily lead them on the right track. Which would probably be the village of Kumo itself. This would be a simple mission, or it should anyway. So he hoped to be back before too long. He’d gladly allow Hikari to place her seals on him, it always seemed like her seals were becoming more and more involved in his career as a shinobi. He wasn’t actually entirely sure how he felt about that. But he’d have to get over it, after all how could it be helped? His nod his head once more as Kyousuke told him that he was in charge of the mission. That shouldn’t be much of an issue, he’d led missions before, and this one didn’t seem particularly difficult. At that point he’d bow his head to his kage before he left before standing up himself and turning to Hikari. “Thank you for placing the seals on us Hikari-san. We must meet up again soon for lunch when we have the time.” He’d tell her with a polite smile and nod before turning to Orokana with a bit more of a serious look. “I’m going to go ask the Kumo shinobi visiting us if any of their men left during the time frame. It’ll at the very least narrow down the search. Meet me at the gate in a few hours.” He’d say before turning himself and walking out of the door to go do just that.

exit
905 total
Claiming it toward level two of my curse seal. 1610/3750
Also the seals Hikari stated above. 

Curse Seal Level 1 Mastery

Last edited by Valen Akari on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attending mod asked me to include a link, in looking for said link I realized I'd messed up my numbers :P)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum