Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Let's Get Down to Business!

+5
Jiro Uchiha
gamerebel
Kai
Jun Fuji
Kazuo Kemuri
9 posters
Go down
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Let's Get Down to Business! - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Get Down to Business!

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:44 pm
Kazuo would blink once at Alice's revelation as to how she came to be in possession of this information. 
"They... They just let you have it?" He asked. "I was under the impression that Hoshigakure and Kumogakure were allies. Why would they just give you important information like that?" Kazuo mused, curious as to the state of Hoshigakure's competency. 

As Alice began to explain what she knew of Kumogakure's numbers and the abilities of their Shinobi. He chuckled when the boy whom he had beaten at Kumogakure's camp was mentioned. 
"I remember that one." He would comment as Alice explained. 

Kazuo nodded with satisfaction as the girl finished her explanation.
"Excellent work, Alice." He would say approvingly, amused as she quite suddenly changed the subject to how exactly it was that Kazuo teleported. "The technique doesn't really have a name. Some know it as Vanish. If you would like, I can show you how to perform it." He shrugged, as Ryu offered to do just the same. "I suppose Ryu does know the technique as well. If you can manage to decipher his incoherent babbling, he could be of use to you as well." Kazuo droned, his attention returning one again to the member of the team whose competency came most into question for him.

His threat to "Make the place into a desert" would be met with more sarcasm on the part of Kazuo, although for once, he was not openly hostile.
"If you manage to burn the place where I grew up to the ground, I will be quite disappointed in you."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:19 pm
(Skip as i have nothing to say/do)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 am
She couldn't help but smile at Kazuo's praise. Sure, she had her own criticisms about the man, but her ego was just too damn much not to enjoy praise no matter where it came from. Honestly it was probably her strongest weakness when it came to her character. There was nothing more to say at that point, until at least she heard Ryu say something about making this icy-cold and snow-covered mountain top into a desert. She just looked at the boy dumbfounded for a second, her eye wide and mouth hanging open, before she burst out laughing uncontrollably. It was a melodic sound, entrancing even, and one that she hadn't made in years. After a few moments Alice recovered herself, taking a breath and wiping tears of laughter from her eyes as she did so. "You truly are something else, Ryu. I'll certainly be impressed if you manage that," she managed to say through stifled giggles. Perhaps this group wasn't so bad after all.

Shortly before that Kazuo remarked on her inquiry of the teleportation technique, referring to it as Vanish, but mentioning it has no official name. Of course, she was too busy laughing for it to register until now though. "Ah I see," she began, stifling the last of her giggles. She was beginning to feel like the school girl her outfit made her out to be. How utterly embarrassing. "Well, I think I'll let Ryu work on making his desert. I'd love it if you could find the time to teach me the workings of that though, if you don't mind." She was sincere in her words, no underlying motive or attempted manipulation for once. That was also new. Being around these guys was subtly changing her, even if she hadn't quite realized it until now. Though, she didn't exactly hate the changes. Alice couldn't help wondering how she might end up if she stuck around much longer.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:25 pm
“Burn it to the ground? No that’s what I did to konoha’s gates. Why would I do that here? I just want to make it sandy and hot, its different.” He would say continuing his making of seals. “If you ask me if they just handed you that information they aren’t really on the same side. They are pretending to, like the leaf and sand.”  

He would then turn to the girl he had made laugh with his words. “Well it does more than turn a place blistering hot, it is supposed to also eliminate water from the area. I wanted to work on a seal that would keep people safe from my scorch. Instead of slapping a seal on you and throwing one of these orbs at you and hoping you didn’t become a dry husk I’d figure make it real hot and see who starts to feel tired.” At least that’s what I got from the pictures on the scroll. He wouldn’t say that part he needed to sound kind of intelligent for the next couple of seconds.

As he was asked to teach he would move his shades up revealing his eyes and a smile. “I love teaching people. Sure.” He would say finally no longer moving his hands.

What most people didn’t realize was that all the snow in the area would not become water, but steam. It would evaporate the moment it came near the bright light Ryu would throw into the sky once he learned the technique. “So, I’m gonna have to see if I got this jutsu down. Can I teleport somewhere use it and come right back? I also have to try that jutsu I dreamed about last night. It was cool and involved a ton of really hot fire.”

WC: 298
gamerebel
gamerebel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:21 am
(Skip as i have nothing to say/do yet)
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 am
Kazuo stayed silent for a bit, interjecting once the conversation appeared to devolve into casual banter. 

"You are all dismissed. Have a good night, but be ready for what the morning will bring." He told them, returning to his tent and closing the flap.

(Exit)
(TWC: 2024)

+2024 words towards Yuumei Infusion
+20 AP
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 pm
“Burn it to the ground? No that’s what I did to Konoha's gates..." That's what Ryou took out of what Ryu said to the group regarding the heat that his jutsu made. The young Lycan wanted to say something to him. Why would he burn down the gates? Did he see Sal? What kekki genki is that? When did he learn to teleport like this? Ryu never showed any teleportation abilities during Ryou's first time meeting him. But all these thoughts were only in his head. Although he didn't say those things, Ryou did tell Ryu, "Maybe you and I could train you and Alice train?" Ryou wanted to see if the Jonin had any more wind techniques to teach him. After he got a response, he would nod his head, either disappointed or in acceptance. Either way, Kaz then dismissed the group, which meant Ryou could leave and train a bit more. 

Ryou transferred back after a bit of calming down. He was ways away from the group was originally. Ryou wanted to train a bit of bone armour jutsu before relaxing. He gathered his chakra into his fist, getting a layer of bone to make him stronger. Then, he punched the ground as hard as he could, seeing if there would be any recoil pain. To Ryou's happiness, there was very little pain! That only meant that it had worked and he was getting closer and closer to getting this useful jutsu down. 

EXIT
4 stats
 860 word towards bone armour jutsu

Last edited by Ryou Kenshin on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:45 pm
Things seemed to suddenly settle down, Ryou asking Ryu to train with him and Kazuo heading off into his tent that apparently had been set up this entire time. Incredible. Well, it was time to get some rest and Alice wasn't going to wait any longer to do just that. Climbing into her own tent, she would snuggle up in her sleeping back and knock the fuck out.
[exit]
TWC: 1,848
claiming 9 stats and 1,848 words toward shadow sewing
gamerebel
gamerebel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:28 pm
She could tell that her guess was pretty much on the spot at this moment. Having heard of the dismissal for what Ryou introduced to her as a group of ninjas working together for a cause concerning kumogakure that she used to have some interactions back when she had a proper job. Her introduction seems to have made no hostility to anyone of the group which is good. However, going back to being on her own after this "meeting" would bring her purpose of coming here back to square one. Seeing that he is returning to his tent, Ioritsu had decided that it would be best for her to follow him now for her to get closer to everyone in the next meeting; If there is one.

[Exit]
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:56 pm
“Sure, sure training. Always train… Otherwise poof, your skills go to shit. That’s why all those people in prison lost most of their edge.” These word spices like shit, fuck, and bitch that he had learned in prison were useful. He could say them with little to no context and they made sense. They were nice one thing he was grateful to the prisoners for, besides all the boo’s he got while singing. He merely thought of it as them cheering, but whatever.

“Dismissed.” He would repeat getting up from the fire and walking away. He would then sit under a tree and let his chakra flow like fire. Crackling and smoldering it ranged from very high to very low. He would then begin to draw strange symbols in the snow mostly using the symbols for scorch. He would then pick at the scab on his hand and let a drop of blood fall into the snow. That is the key to the seal, I wish to make.

WC: 168
TWC: 1627
Claiming: 1627 wc toward Scorch Dragon At Will
Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum