Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

A hope for a new future (O, NK) Empty A hope for a new future (O, NK)

Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:05 am
It was the sound of a man that must have ran a triathlon. The heavy breathing was soon cooled down by a deep inhale of air through his nose and out his mouth.

You found it Daniel... Impressive. This is the land of the Hoshigakure, and as long as everything goes according to plan. Your new home."

Daniels body remained still as he heard the voice.

My new home??...

Daniels voice seemed to echo in his own head. How could he call this place home? He knew no one he has nothing. He listened closely and heard this being correct. 

[/I] Thats right Danny boy, your new home. Now before you go deeply poetic with the Sunagakure listen. The Hoshi are calm and intelligent. Join them, raise in there ranks the Sunagakure is gone, and only until your strong enough will it ever come back. So blend in, don't stand out, as a Chunnin most your hard work is done. We will begin our training soon."

Daniel nodded, as he could feel that this thing is right. Daniel needed a home, he was no bandit or a true missing nin, no Daniel had purpose, meaning to his ways. If the Hoshigakure will allow him, he will dedicate his life to it's people. But now the sketchy part of the day, approaching the village.

"I hope your right..."

Daniel fell from a tree landing to his feet. Daniel stood 6'5, his hair silver, his body athletic and tone. Daniel wore a black cloth on his entire body that lifted to a face mask that left only his eyes showing, underneath was his demo armor, above the cloth on his torso was his black Chunnin flak Jacket, and over that hiding the jacket was a white cloak, the separated down his chest and on the inside was black leather, on either hip was two metal brackets that held a 5 foot katana across his back, on his forearms, shoulders, and shins was a black light weight durable armor. His black socks tucked under Neath, and on his thys was fluffed out pants tucked in at the knee. The color of his white jacket wrapped around his head lifting up to just below his nose. On his head was his trademark horned headband. Daniels white eyes glinted against the light of day as he walked closer to the village his chest felt thick.. he mumbled under his breath.

"please... Work.."
Sanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A hope for a new future (O, NK) Empty Re: A hope for a new future (O, NK)

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:40 pm
Another day at the gates of Hoshi and Sanae indeed grew fond of the guard duty. Since she had been her over and over again the guards got to know her better and she could almost name each of them. The distrust between her and the normal working men had decreased and she felt welcome and wanted among them. Why couldn't anyone be like that? Well Hoshi had a long way to go from then to there, but she was giving it her best shot to be a shinobi and a poster perfect citizen at all costs. She helped with charity regularly and even took beatings without ever fighting back, since she was deemed the lager threat. Also it was kind of good training to see if that Bone Armour was working, but it was harder to master then she would think, but well great jutsu needed long time to evolve and when she had it mastered, she could take all the hits they wanted to put on her.
But today she was back at gate duty. Several people had been passing by. Some were come through, many were denied and one even made a big fuss about it. One could hear him scream at the poor guard who hand to investigate him a little more detailed since he would try over and over to get pass the entrance. Sanae was standing beside her fried Sasato who had recently become the dad of a healthy and very loudmouthed baby boy. The stress of not getting any sleep could be seen by the deep wrinkles under his eyes. He yawned loudly as there was someone approaching them. The young shinobi gently poked her elbow into his side nodding to the somehow kind of shady figure approaching them. So he straightened out and with her he turned towards the approaching man.

WC: 309
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:04 pm
Daniel stood amongst the gates of the Hoshigakure. His eyes fixated against the gates knowing that his past was behind him could hoshi be the start of a new future? He was sure. But even so Daniel approached the gates his hopeful anticipation of acceptance from the village was beyond what his tired body could express. Daniel walked his way to the gates. Stopping he announced himself. "I am Daniel Kiayde.. Chunnin of the fallen Sunagakure..." His words seemed beaten and his body launguage expressed the same. Daniel awaited for a responce and hopefully a welcoming and not a fight
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:56 am
As the rather imposing figure in the distance continued their rather slow walk towards the grand and gaudy gates of Hoshigakure a certain silver haired Jounin would arrive for guard duty. He hated the rather monotonous job more than words could explain, as the pay was cheap and the hours were long, but it was a mandatory duty and as such he could not exactly refuse. He recognised both of the people sat within the booth, Sasato Uyeno, a rather annoying Chunin that he had been stuck on guard duty with in the past, and Sanae… a relatively new Chunin that he actually didn’t mind. Thankfully he was relieving Sasato rather than Sanae, as he was not sure how much of the man's endless chatter that he could stand.

Kenshin was clad in his usual ‘clothes’, although he knew not if he could really call them ‘clothes’ as in all technicality he was wearing a single piece of shapeshifting fabric that had taken the form of his favourite outfit. As per usual his implanted Sharingan was hidden behind his One Way Patch, with the eyelid itself stitched shut with his threads, and while the implanted Seigan in his right eye was visible, there was no way of telling that the eye was not his. As per usual his Ring of Suppression was being worn on his left index finger, preventing anyone from detecting his chakra signature. And finally, his mane of long silver hair was worn in the same style as usual, flowing freely down his back, with a single braid on the right side of his face.

“Uyeno, go home and get some rest, I’m here to take over”
the younger yet more powerful shinobi would say, causing the older man to smile gratefully before yawning rather loudly.

“Thanks Kenshin, being a father is tiring to say the least” the man would say with a tired yet true chuckle, his words causing Kenshin to give a little smirk. So, the child that he had been talking about for the last seven or so months was finally born… good, maybe now the annoying man could shut up about it. Or, better yet, maybe the child would be even half as whiny as the father and would prevent the man from getting a good night's rest for the next year or so. Surely if the man was exhausted he would shut up… right… ugh, he could only hope that would be the case, as Sasato was one of the most annoying people that Kenshin had ever encountered.

The moment that the obviously exhausted Chunin stepped out of the guard post Kenshin would step in, closing the door behind him as he did so. He would take the seat that the other man had been occupying, and give a small nod to Sanae in lieu of a true greeting, his eye focussed on the man that had just reached the gates. As the man stopped the Uzumaki half-blood would narrow his sole visible eye in silent thought, that man seemed… exhausted, to say the very least. He was half expecting the man to collapse when he came to a stop, but it seemed that he still had enough energy to stand, which in and of itself was a good sign.

“I am Daniel Kiyade… Chunin of the fallen Sunagakure” the man would say simply, earning a slightly amused scoff from Kenshin, who would simply shake his head lightly.

“How very dramatic... but Suna did not ‘fall’’, it was conquered by Kumo after your Kage vanished” the Jounin would say with a small smirk on his scarred face, his eye sole eye locked firmly upon the exhausted man.

“I am Kenshin Uzumaki, Jounin of the still independent village Hoshigakure. Now, while your introduction may have been rather dramatic it was missing a rather key point… namely, why you are here in the first place.”
the seemingly one eyed teen would say, before going silent and waiting for Daniel’s response.

WC: 666
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:30 pm
"Conqoured by Kumo after your Kage Vanished." Spoke softly aloud it Seemed to ring from side to side inside Daniels head. Truth be told Daniel still wasnt sure had happened all he could remember was helping the villagers evacuate the village due to the Man who had arrived.

"Fallen... Conqoured.. Either way it is said I lost my home.. My Village. I could stand to argue mitigating factors that lead to where I am today. Instead I argue this; I am here today because I need a home my friend, I need sactuary, food, I guess one could say solitude away from my past. I ended up here upon your gates.. I dedicated my Life to the Sunagakure, to the whole entirety of the Village. I have seen the Desolate life of one burdened without home, and I refuse to live that life so I come to the Hoshigakure in hopes of a new future." Daniel replied, his tone in his voice was deep but softly spoken words not to prevoke unneeded animosity.

Daniel stood 6'5, his hair silver, his body athletic and tone. Daniel wore a black cloth on his entire body that lifted to a face mask that left only his eyes showing, underneath was his demo armor, above the cloth on his torso was his black Chunnin flak Jacket, and over that hiding the jacket was a white cloak, the separated down his chest and on the inside was black leather, on either hip was two metal brackets that held a 5 foot katana across his back, on his forearms, shoulders, and shins was a black light weight durable armor. His black socks tucked under Neath, and on his thys was fluffed out pants tucked in at the knee. The color of his white jacket wrapped around his head lifting up to just below his nose. On his head was his trademark horned headband.

Looking up his white eyes shimmered off the cascading light hitting hit face. His arms laxed and held to his side. Traveling has a way of beating people just in the solitude alone, let alone the traveling off from his destroyed home. Daniel hoped that this could be his new home and hopefully not a sure death wish by walking up here. But even so Daniel stood tall, shoulders lifted, chin lifted, he was a proud shinobi. He spoke once more..

"I know not why my Home was destroyed, I dont know why my Kage fled, those men who attacked were the strongest Shinobi I ever encountered. I assisted the citizens out to safety, before I knew what happened I was moving for Safety. I was no match for either men... But I regret my decision everyday, I shouldnt have listened to the Jounin and faught myself..." Daniels eyes went from the man to the ground. It was as if Daniel was still shell shocked by everything that happened. But Daniel knew he would be asked why he was still here and not dead with his village.

WC: 504 
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:15 pm
“How very dramatic... but Suna did not ‘fall’’, it was conquered by Kumo after your Kage vanished” the Jounin would say with a small smirk on his scarred face, his sole eye focussed firmly upon the exhausted form of the former shinobi of Suna. He was going to go a little further, and twist the knife in the man's wound a little deeper… but before he was able to do so tall, dark and brooding would begin to speak.

"Fallen... Conquered.. Either way it is said I lost my home.. My Village. I could stand to argue mitigating factors that lead to where I am today. Instead I argue this; I am here today because I need a home my friend, I need sanctuary, food, I guess one could say solitude away from my past. I ended up here upon your gates.. I dedicated my Life to the Sunagakure, to the whole entirety of the Village. I have seen the Desolate life of one burdened without home, and I refuse to live that life so I come to the Hoshigakure in hopes of a new future." he would say, and once more Kenshin felt that the man trying to be a little too dramatic. Seriously… could he not have just said that he had experienced the life of a missing-nin, it would have made his experience seem more real than the dramatic spiel.

"I know not why my Home was destroyed, I don't know why my Kage fled, those men who attacked were the strongest Shinobi I ever encountered. I assisted the citizens out to safety, before I knew what happened I was moving for Safety. I was no match for either men... But I regret my decision everyday, I shouldn't have listened to the Jounin and fought myself..." the man would then say, before letting his gaze drop to the sandy road beneath him. Kenshin would take note of both his words, and the haunted look in his eyes as he stared at the road. Snow would need to know that the man was suffering from a rather serious case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and to make matters worse it was coupled with Survivors Guilt.

“Due to certain incidents that have occured in the past it is standard protocol for all visiting shinobi to have their minds read before they are given entrance into the village.” Kenshin would say, his deep and smooth voice coming out as a rather bored drawl. If Daniel wanted to enter then he would have to consent to having his mind read, if he didn’t consent then he would be sent on his way… and if he got rowdy or tried to force his way in, well, then Kenshin got to have a little fun.

WC: 462
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:00 am
"A mind reading huh?.." Daniel asked aloud to the man.

His dull deep tone expressed limited emotion. He looked up at the Shinobi.

"Very well then I suppose "

Daniels body shifted over his foot stepping backwards for the gates to open. Reaching down against the metal cuppling made to hold his katana, releasing the latch holding the large sword it began to drop, quickly turning his body he gripped the katana in the middle of the sheath turning back spinning the blade so it would slap against the palm of his other hand holding it up horizontally.

"Here is my blade, for good measure you can hold onto it if you'd like."

Hoping the representation of respect is seen. Once allowed inside Daniel would follow the Shinobi and meet this Kyosuke the Shinobi spoke of.

(Exit inside village with Kenshin)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 am
"A mind reading huh?" the former suna shinobi would say aloud, his extremely deep yet  empty tone expressing very little in the way of emotion. The silver haired youth found himself wondering whether or not the man who stood before him would consent to having his mind read. A great deal of people were turned away from the village each and every day due to refusal, and a good deal of those people were simply civilians who just felt the breach of privacy was too great, not shinobi who had something to hide

His sole visible eye would narrow ever so slightly as the tall shinobi finally stopped staring at the road and looked towards the guard post that Kenshin and Sanae sat within

"Very well then I suppose" Daniel would say simply, earning a small smirk from the seated Nova Corps Commander. With the acceptance of the man Kenshin would stand from his seat within the small guard post situated just beyond the grand gates of Hoshigakure. The half-blood Uzumaki would turn the handle and push the door of the mall shack open, making his way over to the man… who seemed to be offering his blade to Kenshin.

"Here is my blade, for good measure you can hold onto it if you'd like." the tall man would say, causing Kenshin to give a small hum of interest. For the man to so willingly relinquish what appeared to be his only weapon… he had to have something up his sleeve, after-all, no shinobi was foolish enough to leave themselves completely defenseless. Regardless, the more experienced shinobi would accept the gesture for what it was and form the rat hand seal, followed quickly by the dog seal. When the seals were formed Kenshin would place his right hand upon the sheathed blade, seemingly causing the blade to burst into particles of light.

“Don’t worry, your blade is fine. I have simply stored it away for the time being. It will be returned to you once your business with Kyousuke has concluded.” Kenshin would state, simply to ease the mind of the man on the off chance that he had never encountered the Storage Displacement technique before. He would, of course, not mention that the man would likely not be getting his weapon back if he found out the man held any hostile intentions towards Hoshi… but surely the man wouldn’t have given up the weapon in the first place if that was indeed the case.

With that, Kenshin would simply place his hand atop the head of the taller man, using his chakra to delve deep into the man's subconscious mind. He started with Daniels more recent memories, more specifically, the memory of him approaching the gates, as if he was indeed hostile to Hoshi then surely he would be unable to mask that hostility from his own thoughts when the village was in sight.

‘You found it Daniel... Impressive. This is the land of the Hoshigakure, and as long as everything goes according to plan. Your new home.’ he would hear a voice echo out from inside the man's memories, forcing him to suppress a groan of annoyance, of course this mentally damaged shinobi had a voice in his head.

‘My new home??...’ Daniel would then ask back, causing Kenshin to once more suppress the urge to groan, of course he talked back.

‘That’s right Danny boy, your new home. Now before you go deeply poetic with the Sunagakure listen. The Hoshi are calm and intelligent. Join them, rise in their ranks. Sunagakure is gone, and only when you’re strong enough will it ever come back. So blend in, don't stand out, as a Chunin most your hard work is done. We will begin our training soon’ the strange voice would then say, causing Daniel himself to give a nod. Yet again Kenshin had to resist the urge to groan… not only did he have conversations with an actual voice inside his head, he also listened to that voices advice… great.

With that, Kenshin decided to go a little further back in the man's memories, and it was a good thing that he did, because he ended up stumbling across a very interesting memory. The memory began with Daniel walking down a sand dune, approaching the edge of a treeline that was seemingly growing at the edge of a rather harsh desert, no doubt the borders of Wind Country. The moment that the man entered the forest he would come to a rather sudden stop, before pulling a kunai from his pouch and holding it up to what Kenshin suspected was  his Sunagakure Headband.

‘As long as the Sunagakure is not a village I will never pledge to another’ Kenshin would hear Daniels voice say from within the memory, causing his sole visible eye to harden. That is a rather powerful statement for one to make… and that also made him question just why he would seemingly go back on that little vow of his… as nowadays nobody considered Suna to be a village anymore, it is nothing more than the remains of a city… remains owned by Kumogakure no less.

He would continue to watch the memory in the hopes that it would contain the reason he had come here today.

‘Who were those men, why Sunagakure?.... A powerhouse, one of the original five, and it was overthrown so easily... It just doesn't make sense. Where was the Kazekage? Why did he just let the village go like that?’ he would hear the man questioning aloud from atop a tree, obviously lost and trying to find answers to at least some of the questions he held.

‘Daniel... You’re such a fool. Did you think the Kazekage was going to engage in a battle with someone as strong as those two? The entire village would have been decimated and hundreds of innocent people would have been killed. Now, who those two are is a mystery, but their power was like a drug, so, so addicting. Hehehehe.’ Ugh, the voice in his head again, great. And based on how confused Daniel himself seemed to be in the memory it was the first time that it had ever done so. It made sense in a way, that the voice would begin to ‘speak’ so soon after the downfall of Suna, when the young man's mental wounds were still raw. But still, something about this simply felt… off. Whatever, he would continue to watch the memory for now, and hope that his answer lay deeper within.

‘Ahhhhh you figured it out huh? Hehehe you thought that trade for that cursed mark wouldn't awake something inside you???... Hehehe you remember fighting me right? We never did get a chance to finish while you killed off your emotions, you couldn't kill your demon... Daniel. It's time to leave, head north. You need to lay low, master your jutsu, train as hard as you can. In due time you can hold your own against men like those two but right now you wouldn't land one hit before being murdered. Once you find another sanctuary for us to train in we will begin to mold you into your ancestors ‘ the voice would then say, forcing Kenshin to quash the urge to groan. So, he had come here because of that damned voice… and based on what it had said in the memory, Daniel had been insane for quite some time before Suna’s downfall… ugh, just fucking great.

With that, Kenshin would allow his hand to leave Daniels head, and the Jounin would simply give the man a curious look.

“As long as Sunagakure is not a village, I will never pledge to another… strong words, almost as strong as the words spoken by that little voice in your head. You are insane Kiyade, and I mean that quite literally… and after that little trip into your mind I find myself doubting whether or not I should even let you meet with Kyousuke. From what I saw, heard and felt whilst inside your mind… you care about nothing more than the fleeting memory of a dead village. You have no interest in finding a new home, you have no interest in finding new comrades, the only thing you are interested in is gaining enough power to revive a village that was killed by the cowardice of its leaders.” Kenshin would finally say, his deep and smooth voice  taking on a rather cold tone as he explained exactly what he had experienced whilst in the head of Daniel.

“So… tell me Daniel… why should I let you in… when Hoshigakure is nothing more than a stepping stone to you?”

WC: 1451

2259 words towards Mind Reading, claiming (other 1741 words trained here)
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 am
Daniel Stepped back suddly. After the hand left from his head Daniel knew what was going to be brought up and knew that this would be asked and knew the voice would be brought up. Looking down breathing in deeply he looked back up.

"Anger was the culprit for most of those conversation. But let me explain the voice. During my training in the planes of the barron desert, I had entered a subconsious realm inside myself to "visualise" success. While there I had encountered this "being" that mirrored me and was what drove the anger, pain, and violence. What memory you are resiting infact happened, but much has changed since.

My original goal was to use a Village to grow and become strong in, and my ties to the Sunagakure run deep. But these memories you have described are before my brief stay alone as a Missing-Nin. Look... It is your choice to let me in.. But im not an evil shinobi, and the entity i fought inside my subconscious is the last of 7 copies i had to fight... Its very hard to explain but im not crazy it was a step in advancing by mental visualization of success, and those are what held me back in my mind i visualized this on purpose but.. the voice after that training session never went away.... I need to train further mentally to rid myself of this so i dont seem crazy during mind readings hahaha
The talk about not commiting to a village was out of anger and confusion. I can tell you that i am a Shinobi of honor, and i may not be as connected with the Hoshigakure at first.

But i know over due time my loyalty will reflect my honor as a Shinobi. If you feel that im not worthy of entering then it is what the will of life is i can't change that. But i assure you Shinobi of Hoshi.. I have no hostile intentions towards your home, im not a muderer, nor a theif. Im simply trying to pick up the peices of my life and need a home to love as i did in Suna, and ill end my quest to revenge the Suna if i can have the opportunity to be brought in by the Hoshi, i will dedicate myself to the Hoshi, i will defend the hoshi from men like those two and i will never let another civilian be put through the same pain i felt .."

Daniel spoke sincerely and from his heart as he clenched his fist saying he won't let another civilian be hurt. Daniel was a broken Shinobi, his father dying when he was 13, and no mother to remember, the Sunagakure had become his home and where he found comfort from the pain felt loosing his father so young. The chance at going to another village hurt at first because of his loyalty to the Suna. But Daniel knew the Sunagakure was gone, he knew his home was not going to come back and it hurt.

"The Sunagakure is gone... Abandoned, and i was Abandone with it. My father died when i was young, i had no mother, the Sunagakure had become my place of comfort and sanctuary. Loosing the Suna was a hard hit, but im not crazy my friend.. You will have to look further into my thoughts to see the training i underwent that i speak of. My heart is in search of a home, my pride is in search of becoming stronger, and one day proving my worth to a village i worked so hard for the Chunnin exams and won my match for the Kazekage. I will demonstrate the same for the Hoshi, i have nothing to loose, no family, no friends"

Daniel bowed his head.

"Please, take me and teach me if only a village was willing to take me in i will give all of my life to dedicate it towards the Hoshigakure for honor and loyalty because I am a Noble Shinobi and i just need a place to call home, a place to defend, and grow to become one of the most honorable Shinobi in history and defend the innocent from the monsters that took the Suna. If needed i will under go several mind reading a week or more to show that i have hostile intentions at all."

Daniel lifted his body from bowing. Looking up at the shinobi he noticed his katana was gone but didn't pay no mind to it. Daniel was at the mercy of this Shinobi and although his pride is huge, his understanding is bigger. Daniel felt those immidiate feelings because the way the Kazekage had abandoned him and his village. Hoping for the Hoshi to bring Daniel in and use him to protect the village is Daniels dream.

"Im not going to lie... My biggest hope out of coming here was that the Hoshigakure would use me someday to protect the village, because it is something i failed doing in the Suna. "
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:46 pm
Kenshin would keep his sole eye fixed on the taller shinobi as he took a sudden step back, silently wondering just what the man would say in response to his words. Would he perhaps try to deny those truly being his feelings despite Kenshin seeing those memories? Would he try to argue that he was not actually insane despite the voice whispering in his head? His next words would surely be interesting, regardless of how he tried to turn this situation around.

"Anger was the culprit for most of those conversation. But let me explain the voice. During my training in the planes of the barren desert, I had entered a subconscious realm inside myself to "visualise" success. While there I had encountered this "being" that mirrored me and was what drove the anger, pain, and violence. The memory you are revisiting did in-fact happen, but much has changed since then.” Daniel would say, his words causing Kenshin to resist the urge to snort in both disbelief and amusement. Had he forgotten that the Uzumaki had seen his little conversation with that strange voice as they approached the village? Where he had all but confirmed that he STILL planned to simply use Hoshi in order to gain strength to revive his fallen village. He more than likely had, but then again with a mind as damaged as Daniels he was not exactly surprised.

“My original goal was to use a Village to grow and become strong in, and my ties to the Sunagakure run deep. But these memories you have described are before my brief stay alone as a Missing-Nin. Look... It is your choice to let me in.. But I’m not an evil shinobi, and the entity I fought inside my subconscious is the last of 7 copies I had to fight... It’s very hard to explain but I’m not crazy, it was a step in advancing by mental visualization of success, and those are what held me back in my mind I visualized this on purpose but.. the voice after that training session never went away.... I need to train further mentally to rid myself of this so I don’t seem crazy during mind readings hahaha.” the former shinobi of suna would say, bursting into a fit of slightly insane sounding laughter at the end. this laughter caused Kenshin to take a small step back, not out of fear but simply because he didn’t wish to be within arms reach when he eventually snapped.

“The talk about not commiting to a village was out of anger and confusion. I can tell you that I am a Shinobi of honor, and I may not be as connected with the Hoshigakure at first. But I know that in due time my loyalty will reflect my honor as a Shinobi. If you feel that I’m not worthy of entering then it is what the will of life is, I can't change that. But I assure you Shinobi of Hoshi... I have no hostile intentions towards your home, I’m not a murderer, nor a thief. I’m simply trying to pick up the pieces of my life and need a home to love as I did in Suna, and I’ll end my quest to avenge Suna if I can have the opportunity to be brought in by Hoshi, I will dedicate myself to Hoshi, I will defend Hoshi from men like those two and I will never let another civilian be put through the same pain I felt .." the man would then say, once more forcing Kenshin to suppress an amused snort. Really… an honourable Shinobi? There was no such thing, and if this man had truly deluded himself to the pint that he believed a shinobi, ANY shinobi, could truly be noble, then he was a lot more screwed up in the head than Kenshin initially believed… and that is saying something. Kenshin would keep his sole visible eye trained on the other shinobi, and he would take note of the fact that his fist had become clenched as he made this little declaration.

"Sunagakure is gone... Abandoned, and i was abandoned with it. My father died when I was young, I had no mother, and Sunagakure had become a place of comfort and sanctuary. Losing Suna was a hard hit, but I’m not crazy my friend.. You will have to look further into my thoughts to see the training I underwent that I speak of. My heart is in search of a home, my pride is in search of becoming stronger, and one day proving my worth to a village I worked so hard for the Chunin exams and won my match for the Kazekage. I will demonstrate the same for the Hoshi, I have nothing to lose, no family, no friends. Please, take me and teach me if only a village was willing to take me in I will give all of my life to dedicate it towards Hoshigakure for honor and loyalty because I am a Noble Shinobi, and I just need a place to call home, a place to defend, and grow to become one of the most honorable Shinobi in history and defend the innocent from the monsters that took Suna. If needed i will undergo several mind reading a week or more to show that i have hostile intentions at all." the man would then say, pleading with Kenshin's good nature to let him in as he dropped into a low bow. Unfortunately for him, Kenshin had no good nature to speak of, sure, their pasts did sound similar, never having known their mothers, then losing their fathers at a young age… but that was where the similarities ended. Where Daniel had a village to take comfort in, a village to care for him… Kenshin had only a village that thought of him as a weapon… and eventually, he had lost even that, discarding it as easily as he knew that it would him. If he expected any form of empathy from the scar faced teen, then he would be sorely disappointed, as the Jounin had long since given up such a useless emotion.

"I’m not going to lie... My biggest hope out of coming here was that the Hoshigakure would use me someday to protect the village, because it is something I failed doing in Suna." The man would then say, and finally, Kenshin lost his battle, and released a rather loud scoff of amusement. Really… did he actually think that would work? Perhaps it would have if it had been Hikari that he met this fateful day… but unfortunately for him, he had met Kenshin.

“I’m sorry, I simply can’t hold it any longer… really… a noble shinobi… and you were a Chunin? Really? How could you possibly become a Chunin with that belief?” Kenshin would ask through small chuckles, honestly not believing that somebody could actually be more naive than Namikaze. But then again, this one also seemed to have more mental issues than the wannabe magical girl, and considering the list of mental conditions that Kenshin believed she suffered from… that was saying a lot about what he thought of Daniels mental state.

“To the common folk we are ruthless assassins, monsters… demons, to our clients we are mercenaries that will do anything if the price is right, and to our villages we are weapons to be sold to the highest bidder. There is nothing honourable about what we do, we would just as soon slit the throats of the very people that we had once defended if we were given the mission to do so.” Kenshin would explain, his deep and smooth voice  having lost its amused undertones and instead taking on a rather chilling quality as he spoke.

“I will not be granting you entrance into Hoshigakure, because despite everything you just said I know you still plan on using Hoshi as a stepping stone on the road to revenge. Were you hoping that by focussing on the last memories I saw that I would forget the first? The memory of you walking towards these very gates, the memory were that little voice in your head told you to join Hoshi and gain strength until you were strong enough to bring Suna back.” The half-blood Uzumaki would then say, his sole eye staring intently at Daniel. He was half expecting the obviously crazed shinobi to attack him for this denial, but, he was fully expecting to be attacked because of what he was about to say.

“Oh, and for your information, the names of those two men that ‘attacked’ Sunagakure were Maku and Takeo. Maku is the current Raikage, and Takeo... well, he is a shinobi of Hoshigakure… make of that what you will.” Kenshin would then say, a dark smirk fixed firmly upon his scarred face. ‘The God of Shinobi’ was such an interesting book, and he was glad that he had borrowed it from Valen some time ago… it provided him with just enough information to truly fuck with this mans already broken mind. It should also be rather obvious to the man that Kenshin was not going to return his katana.

“Leave now, lest I take your refusal as an act of hostility”

WC: 1546
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum