Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi (letter) Empty For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi (letter)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:27 pm
Once upon a time, Hoshi was a place that existed. Suddenly, a bald eagle landed on the ground in front of the gate. It was carrying a small envelope that was packed thickly with... Something. On it was written in sloppy handwriting 'For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi =)'

The ink was suspiciously red, as if written in tomato sauce or perhaps blood. If tested, it would reveal the former. However, several NON tomato sauce drops were scattered about the thing. It was... Obviously blood, this time. The bird made a loud screeching sound as it pecked at the item wrapped around it's foot. Hopefully PETA wouldn't find out.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi (letter) Empty Re: For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi (letter)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:35 pm
Senshi was sitting at the gate a bored look on his face. He had taken to touring around the village randomly, and found that the place he gravitated to most was the gate. Mainly because he wanted to leave this place. He longed for the forests of his homeland, and the people of his village. The people here were sour, mean faced, disrespectful little snots that Senshi could only wish he didn't have to deal with. But he was a shinobi, a loyal one. One who had been ordered to Hoshi, and served his Raikage and his raikage's wife to the exception of all else. If they wanted him here then he would be here, and he would not voice any complaint. Sighing boredly he looked up, as the bald eagle cawed and landed, the letter in its claws obvious. Moving towards it curiously, before any of the Hoshi guards could he lifted the bird up recognizing it as one of the many Kumo used to deliver letters. Taking the letter from the bird he glanced at it before noting that it was addressed to him. Curiously he looked at the tomato and blood stained lettering before shrugging and opening the letter to see what was so important.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi (letter) Empty Re: For the eyes of Kobayashi Senshi (letter)

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:42 pm
Once he opened the letter, a strong smell of tomatoes wafted upwards. If he looked downwards, and he would see a heap of spaghetti and a postcard.

On the front of the postcard was a badly picture of a desecrated body with what appeared to be Erzsébet's face. She appeared happy, with either a loaf of bread or a sword in her hand. Unless anyone actually knew her in person, though, the scribbled picture would be entirely unrecognizable. If he turned it over, on the back, there were even more scribbles, this time in purple crayon.

"HI KOBAYASHI-SENSEI =) =) =)

I got genin but then I was like, hey, I haven't seen my fellow ninja for a while so I sent you some food to make sure you're eating well.

I learned lots of cool jutsu and A NEW SONG! It goes like 'daaaa da da da da da'

Also I accidentally killed someone but he asked me for money and pulled out a kunai so it's okay. I'm actually using his back to write this letter right now! =)

So how's it on you're end? You okay? Want someone dead?

-Your favorite student =) <3 =) =)"
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:07 pm
Senshi blinked as the spaghetti fell to the ground and he stared at the mass of noodles and tomatoes, wondering what in the hell this letter contained. He blinked slowly before looking at the small charicature of the young Genin he had met once. He had to resist the urge to face palm as he started to read what she had written. He blinked, well he wasn't opposed to her killing people but she'd probably need to be a bit more carful about it. shrugging he pocketed it and pulled out a scroll of his own and a pen. Quickly writing in the scroll he attached it to the eagle and set it free to fly back to kumo. with that he wandered off leaving the spaghetti to stink the gate up.

---exit-----
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum