Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tourist-ing 101 Empty Tourist-ing 101

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:59 pm
As usual, there were guards at the gates to the village checking the IDs of those that had chosen to come to the village. Alice waited patiently in line, well as patiently as she could after walking for three days straight and having to sleep outside on the cold hard ground. It really wasn't something she enjoyed. She was used to being pampered and sleeping in luxurious rooms at promising inns. One after another the people were being let in, Alice moving ever forward in line as they entered. Soon it would be her turn, but not soon enough.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tourist-ing 101 Empty Re: Tourist-ing 101

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 pm
The desert heat was staring to get to the chunin.

"Ok... you guys are good to come in," the girl would say to the elderly couple as she wiped some sweat off her brow. Looking over at the remaning line left. There wasn't alot of people here. It didn't really matter though, as Hikari would call over the next person in line, it appeared to be a young girl, probably about the same as As Hikari, who had an eye patch. Hikari didn't sense any chakra more than the average person from the girl, so she was probably just a civilian, not much of a threat. Either way, Hikari still had to check for intentions.

"Hello!" The young chestnut haired girl would say to the raven haired one. She tried to sound as cheery as possible, but the heat was getting to her. "My name Is Hikari, I just need to ask a few questions before I let you in. What is your name, and why have you come to the village hidden in the stars?"
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:58 pm
Finally it was her turn. Alice approached the guard as she was instructed. It was a young woman that looked to be around the same age she was. The girl identified herself as Hikari, mentioning that she just needed to ask Alice a few questions. 

"My name is Alice. I'm just here to see the sights. I've heard Hoshigakure is beautiful and rich in culture. I just wanted to see it for myself."

It wasn't exactly a lie. Alice really had heard that it was a beautiful village and she couldn't wait to be allowed in so she could see just how beautiful for herself. Especially if it meant getting out of that boring state of waiting for something to happen that probably never would.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 pm
Hikari would tilt her head. "See the sights....." Hikari would think... they were a desert it seemed strange for someone to come all this way just to, see the sights.... At the same time though... it didn't reek of 'hey, I'm an evil villan, attack me!' or, 'hey, we are shinobi who just destroyed another village, and we are here to party!' or anything like that, so according to the rules, Hikari was supposed to let her in by now, but that still bothered Namikaze.

"Well.... I don't see anything wrong with that... you are free to come in, but would you mind telling me what sites you are here to see?"

With all honesty, there were a few things to see at Hoshi, the wild life reserve, the Library, the church, the palace, along with a few other things. Either way, the girl was free to go, if she answered Hikari, giving anything that was an actual thing, Hikari would just let the girl go, and not think anymore of it. If she didn't, the chunin might have to warn some of her friends to keep an eye out on her.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:38 pm
Hikari had given Alice the go ahead to enter into the village. Of course, she already knew she would be allowed in. She may be a criminal, but she wasn't widely known as one, or known as one at all really. Just as she was getting ready to head in, Hikari asked what sights there were to see here exactly. Alice smiled at that, knowing her reasons were no doubt being checked. It was an easy answer to give though.

"Well I've never seen a real palace before; I heard the one here in Hoshigakure is truly stunning. There is one other place I'd like to visit. I was told the library here is one of the largest in the world. I just love learning new things. I'd actually like to start there. Could you point me in the direction of an inn I can stay at and where I might be able to find the library?"

If that wasn't a good enough reaction to throw off suspicion, Alice was definitely losing her touch. She had been deceiving people for years after all. Maybe one day with her new abilities she's been working on she might just turn into a good enough shinobi that she could sell her services as a spy for a high price. Here's to hoping.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm
At hearing the fact that the girl wanted to here to see the sights, namely the Library.... Hikari would get little stars in her eyes, ash a bright smile showed on her face. "OH!!!! You are Here for the library? I live in an apartment that is pretty much right next door to it! I don't know a lot of people that want like the library that much to travel to see it. So if you are looking for a place to stay, My apartment  is a lot closer than any Inn or other place to stay to the library. I would love to show you around!"

Perhaps it wasn't the smartest idea to let this random stranger into her home... but Hoshi Ninja's were known for their hospitality, and the chestnut haired girl was hoping she could find another freind, something that one could always use more of.

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 pm
That went even better than expected. Not only was she able to throw suspicion off of herself, but she had actually convinced Hikari to offer for Alice to stay in her apartment. It was pure luck that she had decided to mention the one landmark that would get Hikari so excited. 

"Really!? That would be absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much, Hikari. You've no idea how much I appreciate this." she said enthusiastically. If there was a god, they certainly seemed to like Alice right now. 

"Please, lead the way!" 

No doubt Hikari probably couldn't just leave her post to guide Alice around the village. She knew this, but in order to keep playing her part she had to pretend like she got so excited the words came out before she truly thought about it. 

"Oh....you probably can't leave your post right now, can you? What should I do in the meantime?"
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:17 pm
"Just one second." The book enthusiastic would say, as she turned and left for the office for just a quick second. She would grab a peice of paper and pen and would quickly jot down the directions to her apartment. As she did, Hikari would go back to Alice and say "Here are the directions to my apartment, Its on the third floor, room 311" and she would go into her pocket and grab a key that was just sitting there. "And here are the keys, once you enter into the apartment, shortly to the left there is a hallway, go through it and then immediately to the right there is an autumn color room which you can stay at. If you are tired from you journey, you can just crash there for the night, if not, you can't miss the library from there. Just exit the complex and it will be straight in front of you. If I don't see you at the apartment, I will just presume you are there."

Presuming Alice had no more questions, she would signal her to go on in and get back to work on guarding the village.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 pm
This was just too perfect. Honestly, it couldn't have actually gone any better. Hikari had left for just a few quick seconds and returned with a piece of paper that she handed to Alice with a key. Apparently they were directions to her apartment and the key to get inside. A true, honest smile spread across the Nara's face at this point. She really was incredibly lucky to have stumbled into this situation.

"Thank you so much! I'll make sure to lock up the apartment before I leave if I decide to head to the library. Either way, I'll catch up with you later. You really have no idea what you've done for me. I hope you enjoy the rest of your shift!"

And with those parting words, Alice headed into the village and off to Hikari's apartment.
[exit]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:42 pm
With a Smile as wide as the world was round itself, the chestnut haired girl would respond to the one eyed girl. “Any time! Knowledge is something that is meant to be shared, so I would love the opportunity to share it with you! And I get off at 7, so I will see you then!”

With that, Hikari would turn and start letting other people in. Prehaps later she would go get ice cream or dinner with her new friend. She couldn’t wait to talk with the Rave haired girl about all the literature she had read from other places around the world…. Presuming she had…. And if not, then the oppritunity to show Alice the best place in the world to read at!

Exit

WC, 838
Claiming 8 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum