Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Where's my Water? (Saya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's my Water? (Saya)

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 am
The Meijin would watch as the girl tilted her head towards one side in curiosity? Confusion? Both? He really didn’t understand what was up with her. Had this girl never actually relaxed in her life? Was the concept of doing nothing so foreign to her? He admired that someone can be so dedicated to their training time. Sakana hated his habit of sleeping on most of his off time.

The purple hair’d girl would just stay in silence for a few moments, obviously deep in thought. It didn’t seem like a peaceful break from reality based off her expressions but was this the first step to getting her to relax? Only time would tell. While she would think all Sakana would be doing is speaking in response to her earlier question. His laugh would cause a reaction out of her. The smile she gave indicated her return to reality. She would reply that they could do “that” without giving any indication to what “that” meant. Just before he would ask her, she would clarify that she meant talking. It was a good sign to see that she was at least open to the idea of relaxing.

Sakana would watch his friend as she tried to keep her head above water since she was barely tall enough to reach the bottom. That was disheartening to see, you couldn’t be relaxing if you had to worry about keep yourself above the water. He would take a step closer to her as she dropped her head under the water. As he reemerged her hair would fly behind her like something you’d read about in a book or see in a move. Now the Meijin wanted her to relax. So he would walk closer to her, and if she let him, place her arm around his neck. He would walk back into the water dragging her along with him. The genin would stop when just his head was above the water, so Saya would just be hanging on him to keep her afloat. Unless she started to swim of course but Sakana thought this idea was better. “It seemed like you were having some trouble keeping yourself afloat earlier, and I know you don’t like to have to look up at me so I thought this would be better.” He would say while smiling at her.

Once they were in the water, Saya would ask the Meijin about what games you could play with a ball. She would wipe her hair out of her face while doing so. Sakana would let out a big breath as he said, “Well there are lots of games to be played with a ball. I’ll only talk about the water ones for now and you can ask me about more if you’re still interested. Mainly you can either just throw a ball around the water casually and it’s all for fun, or you can make it a competitive game. Like you could set up goals and stuff and have people try to throw the ball through it. These games are usually more fun with lots of people and that’s why I use my water clones to play most of the time.” His voice would trail off, looking at Saya to see if she was still interested in the conversation.

WC: 2675
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:21 am
Jutsu: Water Clone Technique
Requirement: 2000 Words // 1000 Words w/ Teacher

Saya blinked in confusion as Sakana was partly invading her personal space. He was a friend and she didn’t think he had any malicious intent, so the young girl allowed him to do as he wished though there was caution and slight resistance in her movements when the pale boy took a hold on her arm and swung it around his neck and shoulders. Another oddity that she couldn’t figure out, but appreciated it once more when he explained his actions. ”Thank you,” she said, shifting her hold on him slightly and letting him drag them deeper into the lake. ”I guess.”

It was slightly awkward for the genin. Being close to another person that wasn’t her mom was weird. Moreso since it wasn’t training. And that was what continued to nag at the back of her mind. Training. Saya was completely wired for it, and as she remained afloat and clinging to the pale boy Saya hummed in thought when he explained a particular game with a ball and goals on either side. In her head she was already imagining ways to turn the game into something that could benefit her training. Like trying to get past through her opponents within a set time or something along those lines. She would have to think more on it.

”Water clones?” Saya questioned. There was a certain lilt to her voice that exposed what loved most about being a shinobi - learning techniques. She basically knew the gist of the technique. Heck, the long haired genin even knew the hand seals associated with the technique. The only reason why the young girl hadn’t been able to try out the jutsu was because of her lack of chakra back then. And since then Saya had only really focused on her medical techniques rather than anything else. Back to the technique though.

As always, when presented with an opportunity to learn, Saya released her hold on Sakana let her body drift a few feet away from him. ”Teach me.” It wasn’t a command and she wasn’t exactly demanding it, but there was a glint her stare and one of the corners of her lips tugged upwards into a one-sided grin. There was no way Saya was going to let Sakana refuse her “request.” A flow of chakra traveled out down her arm, and to her palms as she quickly hoisted herself up onto the surface of the lake. Not fully though, just enough so that she would be able to sit on it and letting her legs wallow in the water. Her long hair pooled forward and over her small shoulders, effectively covering up her front half.

Saya took a moment to make sure that her energy was stable enough for her to focus on something else. She glanced at her friend and smiled, expecting him to join her. If he didn’t… Well, Saya figured he could just relax while she tried to figure out the technique by herself. At this point she was already immersed in her own little world. Her hands formed the simple seal of “Tiger” and began to pump chakra through it. She imagined a copy of herself rising from the lake. It wasn’t hard to do since she already knew the shadow clone technique, but as it was a more complicated jutsu her attempt at making the clone was a bust.

A few feet in front of the seated genin was a glob of water rising from the lake. It wobbled and tried to form itself. Saya pursed her lips and willed it to do her bidding, to become her other half. Alas, the amorphous entity stilled before breaking and splashing into nothingness. So much for that. The girl sighed and looked to Sakana for guidance.

WORD COUNT: 633
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2101 + 633 = 2734
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 pm
There are many levels of friendship, it starts off when you first meet a person and you’re kind to them. Then it develops a bit deeper to hanging out and talking a lot. Finally it reaches a point where you’re so comfortable with someone that you tell them everything and they know more about you than yourself sometimes. When Saya didn’t finch or pull away Sakana knew he was somewhere in between the second and third stage with his friend. She even thanked him when he told her why he did it, grabbing onto him for extra support.

There was something to them floating there for a few moments. Her long hair rested on the Meijin’s shoulders. They were relaxing. Saya was relaxing, it was so much progress compared to earlier and it honestly made him really happy to see her that way.

But he had to mess it all up didn’t he? The girl held her state of being until he mentioned the words “water clones.” Then it was downhill from there, she stopped him at that point in his sentence, pushing herself off him. He didn’t try to hold onto her or anything like that because he came to understand there was no stopping her when she got her mind set on something.

The girl simply told Sakana to “teach her” the technique as she pulled herself onto the water, giving him a grin. Her hair covered her upper body, making it easier for Sakana’s eyes to not accidently drift to uh… places (not that he would do that anyway of course, he wasn’t a closet pervert after all.) The Meijin would  started to pull himself onto the lake as well, not worrying to cover up because there was really no need since she had already seen him in such a state of undress.

As he was getting situated, he would make himself very clear. “I’ll help you work on this today but you promise me right here and now that once we go back to Kumo you will spend one full day relaxing with me, no training, just talking and fun.” He wasn’t going to take no for an answer for that one.

Then his tiny purple haired friend started already training really hard. As if she was trying to make up for lost time or something of that nature.  She would quickly execute the tiger seal and a water Kirihara started to rise from the lake but she lost control of it before the thing was fully formed. The genin would give at sigh in Sakana’s direction before looking up at him.

Of course Sakana was all about being supportive and helpful so he gave her a reassuring smile and said “Don’t get yourself down, it was your first attempt and you know you’ll get this quick. I know you’ll get this quick. He would pause for a moment letting that sink in. He would start back up saying, So you got the hand seal down, great job, and you seemed to flow your chakra pretty well. But remember what we went over last time Saya? When you’re just starting to learn standing in a feet spread apart stance is ideal.” He would walk over and hold his hand out to her so that he could help her up. “When you try again I want you to take it nice and slow, you’ll start to pick up speed once you get more comfortable.”

Before she would try again Sakana would perform the tiger seal, in a fighting stance,  pulling the water upwards to create an identical Sakana who looked exactly like himself. Hopefully Saya was watching and took notice of what he did.

WC: 3304
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 pm
First seconds, then minutes pass as there is no reply from Saya. The small girl seemed to have ta blank expression on her face, as if her mind was elsewhere. Sakana would ask her what was wrong but there was no response. Not understanding what was happening, Sakana would walk the once very energetic girl back to her room. There would be no training done that day. 

—Exit— 
I have permission from Saya to perform the above actions since she is unable to post. 

Claims: 

5000/5000 for Meijin BL other topic here:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36211p20-a-quiet-day-nk

3200/3750 for Turtle Summon (max stat discount) other topic here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36245p10-this-library-has-everything-max-io#286329
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 pm
I know this is splitting hairs but please give a TWC as well as how many words are going to each thing
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:52 pm
Twc 3371

1,267 words going towards my Meijin wave 5 bloodline (5,000/5,000) Started from this topic over here: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36211p20-a-quiet-day-nk 

2,100 words going towards Kureji (3,700/ 3,750) Max stat discount, other training here : http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36245p10-this-library-has-everything-max-io
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:36 pm
approved
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:57 pm
Jutsu: Water Clone Technique
Requirement: 2000 Words // 1000 Words w/ Teacher

Sakana had been saying something to her just as she was contemplating the best way to go around to conjuring the water clone. It was going to be her first attempt at the technique and she wasn’t all that blind or naive enough to think that she could perform it in one shot. That didn’t stop her from wanting to achieve it though; that was just her ego and perfectionist side talking.

Still, as her mind played out some half-baked theories about starting the jutsu, Saya kept an ear out to what her friend was was telling her and gave a mental sigh. Give and take, she supposed. It was fair enough, though it wasn’t the usual “you scratch my back, I scratch yours.” In the girl’s opinion she was getting the bigger cut out of it all. And Sakana? Just time to hang out and “relax”? Though in all honesty that was already a thing she expected to happen. They were friends after all.

She shrugged at the Meijin, nonverbally consenting that they could go ahead and do that. It was trivial in her mind, but what would questioning him on the difference of what they were doing now to whatever he had in mind do anything at present? Saya wasn’t particularly eager to try and figure out social cues and etiquette either. Right now, however, was learning a new technique and she hungered for it most of all.

After her failed first attempt at the clone, Saya listened intently to his next flow of words. To see what kind of wisdom he would bestow upon her in order to help her get the jutsu down. She turned to look at him with a raised brow. It was back to that stance he had shown her before, when he had first aided her in learning a new technique. While the girl wasn’t one to turn away or scoff at advice freely given to her, Saya was skeptical that a mere posture would change anything in her performance.

For a few scant seconds the dark haired girl simply stared at him before following his example once more. Saya didn’t think that doing as simple as a change in stance would help her in any capacity, but hey, she had managed to do it last time so maybe it will work again. She adjusted her legs, relaxed her body, and inhaled a breath before mustering a decent amount of chakra for the jutsu. It pooled at her stomach, waiting for guidance and direction. Once more she tried to mirror herself in the form of liquid, willing for the lake’s surface to provide her a duplicate of her person.

But just like before its surface only bubbled and created a blob of water. Though, perhaps, it was progress. The blob was actually bigger and more oblong in shape. Taller as well, closer to her height than the previous one. It wobbled for a second or two before losing its shape and returning to its origin. The only evidence that it had been there were the ripples echoing across the surface of the lake.

A click of her tongue was the only indication of her frustration at the failed try. Perhaps it was because of her obsessive and narrowed nature in regards to training that Saya failed to pay any attention to her friend. It was rude of her (not that she was aware of her current actions) to have completely forgotten about his presence as she went through reason after reason as to why her clone had not properly materialized.

By the time Saya figured out her problem, performed a somewhat acceptable clone, Sakana seemed to have a concern for her. Saya waved it off and figured that their interactions for today were enough. The girl found herself feeling at ease in being unresponsive and she didn’t quite feel guilty over it. Saya knew that she would just have to make it up to him once they were all back in Kumogakure. Either way, she allowed her friend to guide her along as they retrieved their things from the edge of the lake and walked the rest of the way to their current holdings.

: : : EXIT : : :

WORD COUNT: 704
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2734 + 704 = 3438

STAT POINTS: 17

CLAIMING: 17 SP + Water Clone Jutsu
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:59 pm
Approved
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:02 pm
Ha this is a really old topic but I can't do math so with the max stat discount my turtle summon would've been 3000/3000

Pls reapprove

PS: Link for the turtle if you need it:  http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36378-kureiji-a-rank-summon
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum