Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 11:46 amRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 4:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 8:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 7:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 4:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 4:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 1:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 7:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 6:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Crazzy Training (P) Kinzoku - Page 3 Empty Re: Crazzy Training (P) Kinzoku

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:53 pm
The Uchiha was tuned into information disclosed. At the point when Kinzoku talked letting him know don't cry the Uchiha halted and man up. He knew he was correct and released the agony. He gazed at him while evacuating his tears with his sleeves. After, he inquired as to whether the tree was moving the Uchiha gestured and grinned when Kinzoku answered in a tone of joy. The Uchiha was enchanted and after that held up what would occur right then and there. He trusted the Jutsu would complete, however it wound up where he talked about learning two more Jutsu. He chuckled when the Jonin resembled that he didn't need the group of Puma to fall on the young fellow. He couldn't control himself yet he listened when he completed his discourse. It was the check seal where the Jutsu was to seal, a dark stamp would show up when Kinzoku put it on the Uchiha. It was Jutsu where it would transport to each other to the individuals who just have practical experience in Fuu ninjutsu. He gestured and went straight to deal with this Jutsu. He attempted it on Kinzoku arm were a little dark fixing sign would show up right away blurring without end. He gestured and shook his head. " I see this Jutsu is essential." in this way, he attempted over and over until the point that he began to comprehend it. He grinned and was prepared to proceed onward the Jutsu named as the dynamic passage. A d rank Jutsu where the individual hops sufficiently high to send a high kick towards the adversary's face.The Uchiha nodded and straight went towards it. A dummy would be seen around the corner, not too far from the Genin. He would then head there and begin the training. He simply sent a flying kick towards the dummy where it aimed straight at the face of it. He did not intend to give up as he had hope. The Uchiha nodded and tried this Jutsu a couple of more times and got the grasp out of it. Not until his energy started to become weaker and weaker. He was tired and couldn’t do any more training. He would praise him and thank him for training him. “ Thanks for being a great shinobi for training me and supporting me.” he would shake his head and continue. “ I also want to point that you are a great person and I do appreciate it.” he would finish his speech and head away from where he would train all the Jutsu he performed and learned in one go. He needed to do it and so he did. He decided for the day to be stronger and energetic where he ran for a few minutes. He stopped and took a breather. He continued to work the dynamic Jutsu where he would try to master it. A high speed running kick would be coming towards left leg he would lift up where it would be flying towards the tree with an immense speed. He was done with his day and ran to his home where the training was complete. The Uchiha told his parents what has happened and learned a lot. They were pleased and so was he and nothing he could not say as he smiled and decided to his normal toilet things and straight headed to his bed whereas he would sleep and body aching from all the Jutsu. He would be sleeping deeply ready for tomorrow to practice all these Jutsu over again and again.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 pm
Fire Release: Great Fireball 1000/1000
Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu (Phoenix Fire)1000/1000
Flicker Movement 500/500
Body Flicker Technique 500/500
Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique 1000/1000
Dynamic entry 500/500
Mark seal 250/250

TWC:4750
(exit) 
also claiming 23 Stat Points
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:18 pm
Kinzoku followed Puma to the training dummy to make sure he got Dynamic Entry down right. With his arms crossed he observed the genin. It was clear the Genin as starting to get exhausted with all the jutsu he had learned and all the chakra he had expended. But he wasn't going to let that stop him from getting the Taijutsu. Sooner than later he got it, but it was pretty clear he was too exhausted to learn anything else, which Kinzoku suspected. He was surprised the Genin could do this much in the first place. Kinzoku smiled as Puma thanked him for being a great shinobi and training him. Before he could reply to that, Puma went on again stating that Kinzoku was a great person and that he appreciated his help. 

"The pleasure was all mine kid" Kinzoku replied while nodding his head and tipping his hat at the same time. "It was an honor to teach someone as skilled as you. Keep working hard. I look forward to the day you and I have a spar with one another. Until that day I want you to keep getting stronger. See ya around kiddo" Kinzoku said as he finally turned around to make his way back home. Before exiting the training grounds, he gave one final look back to see what Puma was up to. To Kinzoku's surprise, he was still training and practicing. "This kid" Kinzoku mumbled with a slight chuckle as he turned away and finally went on his way home to meditate. 

[exit]

TWC: 4297
4250 words into Swamp of the Underworld
47 words into Arahant  lvl3
21 stat points into chakra
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:04 pm
Very nice training topic you two.

Puma is approved for all claims.

Kinzoku you're approved for the 47 words into your BL and the stats but since you didn't train swamp of the underworld I'll have to deny that.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 pm
I was under the impression that doing training in general can be used for learning other jutsu? this wouldnt be the first time i do it.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:11 pm
The current rule is that 50% of the required wc must be done by training the jutsu in order to claim the tech.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:13 pm
So i guess ill put 2000 words into arahant lvl3 instead. Can i put the remaining into Swamp of the Underworld since its not being complete?
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:16 pm
You didn't train the BL, I only allowed the 47 words because you explained to Puma about your steel style and arm. So I can't allow anymore than that. 

And sadly since you don't train swamp of the underworld at all I can't let you have any words towards it.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:17 pm
so what can i put my words into?
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 pm
You may claim mastery of any of the techniques you taught Puma.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum