Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Crazzy Training (P) Kinzoku Empty Crazzy Training (P) Kinzoku

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:36 pm
Puma woke up and wore his ninja ordinary attire. He rushed to the lavatory and done his run of the mill lifestyles. He by then rushed down the stairs to eat a bowl and saw his family. His mother would state " Puma, take mind on and be a staggering ninja." his mouth would grasp before he takes off. Puma would in like manner reply." Mother, you too toll thee well. You are my solitary sweet individual and the only a solitary I got." they both would giggle and laugh in this manner he by then would set off to the planning field to start on his day. 

He by then gone to the field and started to kick the tree's high and low it was an extraordinary get ready. " I won't surrender. I will fight to the end." he kept saying these words as he truly would not joke about this. He picked the time had stopped so he delighted in a relief. " from time to time, a ninja ought to constantly have conviction." he was sharp, presumptuous and wild Furthermore restless to learn. He proceeded with ahead and going until the point that he started to sweat.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Crazzy Training (P) Kinzoku Empty Re: Crazzy Training (P) Kinzoku

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:37 pm
Kinzoku found himself sitting down with his legs crossed on a small wooden dock which overlooked one of the many rivers that ran through Konoha. With his legs crossed Kinzoku had his arms placed gently on top of his knees. With his eyes closed, the Nazar was in a deep state of meditation. Everything from the outside world was entering his mind but none of it would be registered. Once Kinzoku entered such a deep state of meditation it was almost as if he was in his own world, a whole entire universe. He sat there for a good couple of hours before he eyes opened up and adjusted to the bright light of the sun. He took a few moments to adjust to the sights and sounds of the river, birds, and bugs that could be found out and about around the river. Once he had fully adjusted to the environment around him, Kinzoku used his left steel arm for support to push himself back up onto his feet. Picking up his hat which rested at his feet, Kinzoku slicked his hair back before placing it neatly on his head. With that he softly turned around and began making his way back into the heart of the village.

Reaching into the pockets of his jacket, he pulled out a cigar in one hand and a lighter in the other. Snipping the tip off with his steel fingers, he stuck the cigar into his mouth and lit it up before taking his first puff. "These never gets old" Kinzoku said as he analyzed the cigar with a smile on his face before leaving it hanging from his mouth and taking a few more puffs. 

On his way to the village his attention quickly shifted when he picked up on the sounds of 'smacking'. Judging by where they were coming from, someone was training in the training grounds of the academy. Because Kinozku was formerly a Suna nin, he had never actually been to the Konoha training grounds. So he decided to check them out and see who was the young ninja training. As he entered, it was exactly what one would expect from the Konoha training grounds. It was covered in greenery. Bright, healthy green grass everywhere with vibrant trees and bushes everywhere. "Typical" he'd say with a slight chuckle to himself as he continued smoking his cigar. Upon further venturing into the training grounds Kinzoku came upon a kid kicking at a tree, reminding him of the training his parents had put him through back when he was a kid at Suna. Although Kinzoku's training was a lot more rigorous, and he had also been a lot younger when it began. But if there's one thing he knew, training was always more fun with others.

"Hey kid" Kinzoku added, letting a puff of smoke out from his mouth with the cigar still in his mouth. "Need a partner?"
Anonymous

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 am
Puma mixes from his good dream and a brief time frame later heads to the restroom to do his normal well-ordered things. He by then surges at first floor and has his most esteemed breakfast. Puma wears his exceptional ninja dress deals with and goes. He went out with a grin all over. He deduced that it would be a magnificent time to scramble toward the field. It felt mind blowing today prepare was his need and his target. What else would he have the ability to do? He wishes to get stronger and take in basically more about jutsu slim towards not to be spurned and prepare with some individual. "I figure this is the thing that a ninja ought to do recalling a definitive target to live." he moans. Likewise, a brief time frame later heads to the field with no deferral. In the wake of scrambling toward his target, he would sit and ruminate for a long time. He by then energetically stands up and This tall figure of the tree was fitting in front him.He took a position lifting both of his arms and took a really coordinate ninja position. " I should destroy you." his tone was stacked with invigorated, flooding with fervor, he by then sends a flying punch towards the tree hitting it unmistakable conditions.He at that point saw a shinobi show up as he didn't have any acquaintance with him it place Puma in an aggregate stun. He talked with a tone of egotism. " Yes, I do."

WC:266
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:23 pm
The kid was blunt and straight to the point, simply stating he needed a partner to Kinzoku's question. There was nothing wrong with that of course, he was young and probably teeming with potential and as a result he just wanted to get right into the action. Kinzoku did not mind at all, he always enjoyed helping others way whatever it may be. But he preferred the begin with introductions. Get to know one another before anything else. This would not only help Kinzoku to get to know the kid, but it would help get a sense of who he was, what he specialized in, what his weaknesses were and what he wanted to work on.

"Well you're in luck partner" Kinzoku would say reaching for the cigar hanging from his mouth with his right hand. With his left steel hand he reached up grabbing the tip of his hat and just gently pulled it down across his forehead. "The name's Kinzoku Nazar, pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a recently appointed Jounin of Konoha" he added. It had already been years since Kinzoku achieved the rank of Jounin, but that was back in Suna before it had been taken over. Here, it had only been a few days, week at best that he had been assigned as a Konoha Jounin by the Lady Hokage.   

Judging by the speed and strength the kid used he was probably just a Genin. If the kid returned the courtesy and also introduced himself to Kinzoku he would probably have both his name and rank. Whether the kid introduced himself or not, Kinzoku would continue. "Part of being a Jounin means leading the younger generations into the future. I can help train you, make you stronger. But first I need to know a little more about yourself. So, go on" he'd say placing the cigar back into his mouth. This is where the kid explained ore maybe even showed what he could do and what he specialized in so Kinzoku could decided what to show the kid from his limited arsenal of jutsu.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:12 pm
"Well, you're in luck partner.”

What fortunes the Uchiha was in such perplexity what was he discussing. There aren't any fortunes in the shinobi life all you see is individuals killing each other every day. He thought this in his brain and begun to think and think. Who is this person and what is he proficient off is he to some degree legend for our town or some irregular person going by to danger little children. The Uchiha was obscure however then he talked which hit he Uchiha. He was astonished for what he was stating in any case, didn't talked until he completed his discourse. 

As the Jonin came nearer he would present himself it felt delicate and warm for the Uchiha."Ah, so you are a Jonin? My terrible for not presenting myself I thought you were some danger." he would take an interruption. "My name is Puma Uchiha and I like perusing books. What I additionally like it… to take in more about my family and furthermore my nature which is ...fire release. Make companions and be a solid shinobi for my country." The Uchiha talked as though he would make it history and had that anxious to learn. This Jonin was really going to prepare him? The Uchiha was glad grinned with so much love. Is it safe to say that he was really going to do get trained or played?

"I can help train you, make you stronger. "

This Were his words and this is the thing that Puma required another life was going to start however the inquiry was what would this be able to Jonin offer? Puma needed that persistence to sit tight for the appropriate response as he did. History was going to happen yet Puma took in a moderate breath in and out to give him a chance to be simple in this circumstance.

WC:317
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:43 pm
Kinzoku could not help but get a good laugh at the kid mentioning how he thought Kinzoku was a danger to him. It was something Kinzoku was quite use to actually. Due to his attire being all black and menacing, plus with his steel arm to add to everything, people generally presumed his was a 'bad guy'. "No need to worry, you're in no danger with me" Kinzoku would add laughing just a little more. Odd that someone who enjoyed helping others out so much was always presumed to be evil. So the kid was an Uchiha. Kinzoku had never met another Uchiha aside from the former Kazekage. But from what he heard about their clan they were usually quite the skilled shinobi. Maybe this kid had the potential after all. 

He went on to explain how he enjoyed books, his family, training to protect his country and that his element was fire. That gave Kinzoku a hint at his natural element, but it didn't give him an idea of what he specialized in. It was a start however. "So you're natural affinity is fire. Lucky for you I have the element of fire as well. But before we begin, I want to see what you can do. Show me the fire jutsu you know." The reason Kinzoku asked Puma to display his skills, knowledge, and grasp of the fire element was because he would use it as a baseline. Just how skilled the kid was in the use of katon and from there he would decide what he would teach the Genin.
Anonymous

Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:00 pm
He talked up he was no threat? God damn, it fulfilled the Uchiha what else would he be able to do. The minute he talked each breath he took in made him feel like this was something. He talked up again inquiring as to whether he knew anything about his release/nature. " I don't know much yet my dad bolstered me back in the days. In any case, before we proceed onward inform me concerning yourself I truly need to know somebody who's training me, please… ?" he would ask and go onto his knees asking the Jonin.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 pm
"Wow kiddo" Kinzoku spoke out when the Genin got down onto his knees asking that the Jounin please tell the kid about himself. "No need to beg, I'll gladly inform you on who I am. But you can get up first" he added, laughing a bit at the kids actions. Judging from the way the kid spoke about himself, he probably knew little to nothing when it came to fire jutsu. If Kinzoku had to guess the kid probably only knew the very basics of jutsu. He must be fresh out of the academy. But now to inform the kid on who he was. He had already told him his name and rank, so it would have to go on with something else.

"I was originally from Suna. But not too long ago Suna was taken over. We were given the choice to be assimilated into the enemy army or flee. I fled and decided to join the ranks of Konoha, allies to my former village." Kinzoku passed at that moment, not necessarily to think about what else he should say, but rather remembering his old home. But he snapped out of it and began speaking the Puma again. He reached behind him pulling off the three and a half foot long crossbow that rested on his back with his left arm and brought it down in front of him. "I specialize in long distance combat with my crossbow. Her name is Peacemaker, this is my baby. With this crossbow, my ninjutsu and genjutsu, my preferred style of fighting is keeping my distance from an enemy." In just those two sentences Kinzoku had demonstrated his specialties. Those were kenjutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu. "I am also a Nazar and as a Nazar we have the ability to control steel like you can control fire." With that Puma may have gotten the hint as to why Kinzoku's entire left arm was made of steel.

With that he slipped Peacemaker onto his back where it had previously been. "Tell me a little more about yourself, specifically as an Uchiha. I've heard great things about the Uchiha clan yet I truly have no idea what they're capable of." Kinzoku was basically asking what made them so powerful. He wanted to know what made them such a revered clan.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:26 am
He stood up as he was told and grinned while he spoke. He felt as though he done an oversight however he didn't. The Uchiha began to listen what he was stating. The Jonin presented himself it and all of a sudden telling he's from another town after he completed he discourse. Puma comprehended the Jonin had a hard future. When he hauled out his weapon and began to state things it made youthful Puma concentrate so hard to everything he saying/doing. The Uchiha began to love this Jonin. A Nazar. What an intriguing faction this is he never knew about it yet hearing this data made the Uchiha knew this person was somebody something. He investigated his left arm and it was made of steel.

At the point when gotten some information about his family as Kinzoku needed to find out about this tribe. He at that point answered.

" The Uchiha is tribe passed by our progenitors. A family that has a high notoriety around the ninja world. I still can't seem to stir my Sharingan yet I will soon." he takes a respite and holds his hands. " I wish to be a solid ninja for my town and secure everybody." he would take a respite and have a minute to think. " So I solicit you Kinzoku from the leaf whatever it takes to show me your method for the ninja."
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:09 pm
It was Puma's turn and he went on to speak a little about the Uchiha clan. He didn't give as much information as Kinzoku was expecting. However he did mention something called the sharingan. Kinzoku suspected that was their revered doujutsu which all the power essentially came from. He would probably have to figure out more about the clan on his own. The kid went on the explain how he wanted to grow into a ninja who could protect his village and needed Kinzoku to train him. Kinzoku could not help but smile. This reminded him of the conversation he had with the Hokage about the Will of Fire. This kid definitely had it in him and it was easy to see. He looked like he had potential, so Kinzoku was going to get right into it and teach the kid a pretty descent fire jutsu.

"Let's get right to it then, kiddo" Kinzoku started. "The first jutsu i'm going to teach you is called Phoenix Fire jutsu. After performing the necessary hand seals which I will show you, you build up chakra through your lungs and up your wind pipe into your mouth. Once you've built up your chakra you convert it into fire while spitting it out of your mouth. You can create up to a max of six fireballs, being able to manipulate them to a certain extent. Here, I'll demonstrate it. Watch carefully."

Kinzoku turned around to a clear open space, enough to fire off the jutsu. He then went on to perform each hand seal very slowly, slow enough to show Puma how to do it each one. Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger. Building up the chakra from his lungs into his mouth, Kinzoku shot forward 6 fire balls, each one a meter in radius. All six shot forward hitting the ground about 15 meters away, each one exploding into small one meter explosions. Kinzoku then looked over to Puma with a smile on his face. "You're turn kiddo."

Phoenix Fireball, 1000 words to learn it
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum