Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 3:33 pmKaikos BlossomFar Away Today at 3:56 amMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 3:25 amShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 3:18 amXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 3:02 amDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 2:02 amDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 11:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 8:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 8:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 6:52 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Yes we are!

+6
Akabayashi Terumi
Shinrei Yamato
Hikari Namikaze
Ayato Hyuuga
Nova Tsuba
Shichiro Hashimoto
10 posters
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Yes we are! Empty Yes we are!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:10 pm
Continued from are we there yet?

Sweat would roll down Komon’s forehead as he neared the gates at long last. The climate in Hoshigakure being much different, than the one he was used to in his home land. Eventually the sweaty chuunin and his merry band of gennin would find themselves behind the last sand dune separating them from the village gates.

It was here that he would motion for the rest to stop by throwing an opened palm into the air. “You guys should wait here.” He’d say, while the group was still concealed behind the last sand dune about 200 meters from the gate. “I don’t want whoever’s on guard duty freaking out, about a bunch of ninja randomly showing up”.

“I’ll go talk to them and explain the situation, I’ll contact Komori with the telepathy seal if they say we can come through” He’d telepathically send a message to his brother “Please make sure they listen to me, don’t let anyone over this dune until I send you the message” as he said this.

Trusting his brother to make sure his orders where followed Komon would, climb up and over the dune, before making a long 200 meter walk towards the gate, with no cover in sight. As he did so he’d clip the sheath for Shinigami and his weapon pouches off of his waist and let them fall into the sand, before raising his hands into the air.
“I’ll tell Komori to get them on his way in”

He’d mutter to himself as he continued to walk.

“I COME IN PEACE” The chuunin would exclaim to whoever was on guard duty, his face would reflect the sentiment of his words through the shape of a smile as he did so.

WC: 269
(OOC: I was told hoshi's in a desert if my terrain is wrong, Komori and Sakana are to blame)
Appearance is pretty much the same as the profile pic, with a scar on Komon's left eye thats pretty much identical to kakashis for anyone in the thread)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Yes we are! Empty Re: Yes we are!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:27 pm
Well, why did the climate have to be this unforgiving? 

The sun beat down on the tiny genin's exposed neck, for he had decided to wear a t-shirt and shorts today. Akemi was still deciding whether or not that was actually a good thing or a mistake. Sure, he was cooler than if he was wearing his usual clothing. But it also meant that he was most probably going to form a nasty case of the sunburn very soon.

Poor little Akemi, leaning with his back against the wall, as he had decided to get some brownie points with whoever by being the gate guard today, free of charge. At this point, the Hiyu was starting to nod off, the sun had a nasty case of sapping energy away. 

Then suddenly, from nowhere outsprung the sound of a human voice, apparently, he was coming in peace? Akemi looked up to see where the voice originated from, but the sun proved to be against this action and made the approaching stranger seem to have a "Glowing" effect about him as if he was an angel.

He removed his arm from his side and directed it above his eyes, shielding his eyes from the unbearable light and giving him a glimpse of the stranger. A boy, roughly Akemi's age, with a scar along his left eye. Perhaps this stranger was some kind of stranger? That generally spelled danger, yet Akemi -in his dreary state- was much too tired to be worrying about trivial things such as that.

Letting the stranger approach, Akemi would make sure that the stranger was within earshot and "Errr... Okay? Unfortunately, I'm g-going to have to ask you some q-questions before you enter, is that alright?" Akemi stuttered, his shyness towards strangers winning triumphantly over any boldness he possessed.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:38 pm
The guard on duty was young. Seemed unsure of himself. “Probably a gennin” Komon would think to himself as he began to respond to the kid. “Go ahead, I’m a Ninja from Kumogakure. Our village is in an alliance, albeit a shakey one.” He’d say. “Heres a letter with my orders” As he said this his hand would slowly reach into his shirt pocket to pull out a copy of the letter Maku had sent Senshi.

The note would read:
Kumogakure no sato,

I call you to rest. I call you to burn the dead and honor their lives. I call you to forget the enemies you have cast away, as they are resigned to oblivion. I simply call you to ear until your full, drink until your satisfied, and be merry until the sins of your flesh are satiated. Our ally Hoshigakure will be our banquet hall, their tables surely laden with luxury for its conquering brother. Our sister state deserves to relish in our victory.

Sunagakure is ours, the 9 tails of legend mine. The world crumbles beneath the boots of our soldiers. As I have I will continue. I will meet you in Hoshigakure to celebrate. My brothers, my sisters your company is well looked forward to.

Your lord,
The Makukage
At the bottom of the letter it would have Maku’s official signature.

“Do you want it” Komon would say extending his envelope into the air.

(ooc: the crossed out part in the letter would appear as a black line, cuz Idk if maku wants people to know about the ninetails or not and I don't feel like asking him, the note comes from an earlier thread)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 pm
Akemi watched with a slightly timid gaze as the unknown person (Shinobi?) reached into his pocket. Akemi noticeably tensed up, expecting the stranger to pull out some kind of weapon, he had to be ready, the safety of his village was counting on him. His shoulders visibly sagged when the letter peaked out of the pocket, revealing that there was no weapon. Despite relaxing, Akemi was still partially on guard, recovering from the earlier scare.

As the stranger offered the note to Akemi, the Hiyu simply nodded and hummed a "Mhm" as he held out his hand to receive the note. If the stranger gave the envelope to Akemi, the teen would accept it with a small nod and open it up to read the contents.

His eyes scanned the paper, his eyebrows slightly furrowed upon sight of the black line on the letter, was this stranger hiding something? Akemi decided not to comment on it, after all, he had said that the two villages held a shaky alliance. Poking his nose in stuff that wasn't his business wasn't exactly the best way to preserve the shaky peace. Akemi had never heard of a "Makukage" before, he thought that the Raikage was the leader of Kumogakure? Never mind, there was too much stuff that poor Akemi was clueless about.

After reading the letter several more times, Akemi extended his hand out and offered the note back to the stranger. If the stranger took it back, Akemi would then hold out his other hand, and in a mass of particles, a clipboard with a pen attached to the top. He would take off the pen and look at the stranger.

"O-okay, please give me your full name," Akemi would listen to the stranger's reply (If he replied) and jot it down in messy yet presentable handwriting on the paper, he would continue with his questions. "The n-note was addressed to the whole of Kumogakure, are there others traveling with you?" Assuming the stranger answered, Akemi would nod before putting a tick on the paper. "Sorry if t-this is a hassle, but please can you give me their names?" He asked, writing down all their names if the stranger listed them. "Okay, thanks, only a few more to go." Akemi said, putting down a few more scribbles on the paper to fix some of his grammar errors "I know the letter pretty much described this, but please can you tell me what you plan to do in Hoshigakure? Well, apart from what the letter said." Akemi asked.

Assuming the stranger replied with all the correct answers, Akemi would clip the pen back on the top of the clipboard and look at the stranger, "Okay, you and your friends are free to enter. Please don't cause trouble, be wary of some of the religious people, they don't treat Shinobi with that much kindness. Enjoy your stay." Then, Akemi would lean against the wall, probably skipping out on a few important questions but he was too tired to notice.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 pm
The boy seemed a bit jumpy, that was becoming increasingly evident. An odd trait for a shinobi to have, but he took the letter after the slight scare and began to spam him with questions, to which Komon would reply in order.

“The Name’s Komon Hyuuga” He’d say pointing to his byakugan as he said so, before following up with an answer to the next question.

“Yah, I’ve got about five gennin and my twin brother and his dog hiding behind that sand dune over there. Didn’t wanna alarm the guards” He’d pause before listing their names.

“Max Yamaguchi, Komori Hozuki, Sakana Meijin, Renji Hyuuga, Kaori Kondo, and Satoru Nara Are their names. If you want the dog’s name, its Komorgi” a smile would find itself on his face again as he said this.

“As far as I know we’re just here to celebrate our victory in Sunagakure” He’d say while shrugging his shoulders. He wasn’t in on the inner circles dealings. Just a chuunin making sure the gennin made it to the village safely.

After that Akemi would give him permission to enter and Komon would nod, saying thank you to the warning as he did so. “Komori, you guys can come out now. And would you be a dear and grab my weapons pouch and Shinigami on the way in”

--Entering Hoshi--
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:19 pm
Phew, the thing had gone off without a hitch. Akemi almost breathed a sigh of relief when the boy, now identified as Komon, walked through the gates, saying something about grabbing weapons? Oh well, never mind. This boy was a chuunin after all, weapons seemed to be everyone's favourite things.

Either way, Akemi still had to wait for everyone to get through the gates. SO (Assuming everyone followed Komon) Akemi would wait for the six people and one dog to walk through the gates, before deciding that his shift was over, gesturing for a nearby person patrolling and asking them to come in. Then, Akemi would follow the Kumo group into Hoshigakure, he really fancied some nice tea right now.

(Exit)

(Claims: Nothing)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 am
Patrol duty sucked, to be honest, but it seemed today would not be a piece he had arrived a second too late. "Yet for it was worth I've heard enough." Ayato thought as he stood still 20 meters from the gates. He placed the fingers in front of his chest activating the boar hand seal. His eyes shifted from chest-brown to the color of lavender white, veins bulging around his temples. Chakra building up within him and skyrocketing his inner focus to a whole new gear. Those with the ability to see chakra would realize this. This was a declaration, to the one that had appeared in front of the gates and claimed to be a friend, to the one that claimed to be Ayato's own blood.  

A good place to start to see how much was true. But that came afterward, there were other duties to attend. The day that a Genin gets the authority to allow a band of smelly brigands through the gates, is the day that hell will freeze over. Once again, Ayato had heard enough already to know what was this about. A letter (that could be fabricated), an alliance that their leader admitted being a shaky one. Kumo shinobi as allies...for fuck's sake. Those whose Kage was notoriously known for decorating spikes with the heads of the people that defied his rule. But of course yeah, somewhere along that atrocity, there is a gentle soul looking to protect the people of his country. Bull-total-shit. 

"You, the baseborn filth that bears my clan's name, come ahead," Ayato said with ice in his voice, to the uninvited guest, but his piercing gaze went past him, beyond the gates deep into the heart of sand. "Let me take a closer look at that bloody letter of yours."

AP - 1 Byakugan
-40 Limiter Removal

[Thread intervention, to keep narrative linear. Akemi is a Genin and does not have the authority to allow a band of unidentified individuals march past the city gates.]

Last edited by Ayato Hyuuga <3 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Font and coloring)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:53 am
Hikari was in a Restaurant about 40 meters away from the village gates, with a nose stuck in a book While sipping a cup of tea. She was just about ready for her exams coming up soon, but she knew she wasn't quite ready for that. The book she was reading was the last jutsu she felt like she needed for the exam.

After reading for a bit she sensed something grave that immediately caught her attention. The Chestnut haired girl sensed Ayato Hyuga's chakra flaring, beyond that of what it should be for no reason inside the village. She would quickly place a couple of ryo on the table and quickly make her way out of the shop and into the street that led to the village gates. Seeing a group of shinobi with headbands that didn't match her gave her a fright, and she could understand why Ayato flared his chakra. With that, Hikari would do the same, activating wind rejuvenation, and pulling out a kunai  and hiding it behind her back. She wasn't going to strike, unless the Shinobi got hostile, but she needed to be ready if they did.

Ap: -40 for wind style. Wind rejuvenation

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 am
Kumogakure Ninja often forgot how the outside world viewed them. I mean it’s not like they got the chance to interact with it often. Akemi had been a pleasant and reasonable exception to this rule. Ayato was not. Ayato was a turd.

Komon didn’t pretend to be much of a diplomat, he lacked the skill for it, that was more along the line of that man, who was it? Iesada, that he had let into the villages profession. Komon was a ninja by trade, where a diplomat was skilled with words, Komon was skilled with a sword.

Unfortunately Komon's sword was laying in the sand about 100 meters back.

So when he realized this situation was beginning to get hostile his instincts began to kick in, he'd scan taking in the positions of everybody around him. Had to be ready after all. But he managed to keep his cool for now, "Sure" He'd say through through gritted teeth, walking over to him he'd extend the envelope in his direction.

Last edited by Komon Hyuuga <3 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:05 am
Miyamoto was training near the academy, the usual place of training while away from the earth school. Satomi was nowhere to be seen, odd...he did not know if Satomi had a team yet or not but regardless. As soon as he finished his beginning martial forms he would breathe in and then out slowly. He was full of energy, and nothing stood in his way, he was ready to fight Ayato, he knew that today was the day. He hoped that fool would be ready today as well, it was time that he earned back his pride.

He stood still and activated the Mind Eye of the Kagura to locate the shinobi and just as quick as he reached out he was able to locate the bastard. Outside he was chuckling but then something else caught his attention. There was a mass of chakra within the vicinity, a mere 20 meters away. The chakra signatures were different from anyone that he had ever met, and some he did know even if vaguely.

“God damn it...why does something like this have to happen now. Gotta think fast.” Miyamoto said as he dashed towards the gates of the village.

As he was within one hundred meters from the site he used his hiding like a mole technique and diving down to thirty meters where he would maintain his distance as he was able to use the seismic activity of the earth to know when he was underneath the largely unrecognizable mass of chakra above him. He would keep his chakra sensory focused on his partner Ayato, remembering the telepathic seal he had drawn on him before. He tried to communicate by letting him know he was there among the group if he needed anything.

[INVADING AFTER AYATO]
WC:294

-40AP Mind Eye of the Kagura
-20AP Hiding Like A Mole
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum