Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Earth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Finding an Aunt Empty Finding an Aunt

Tue May 23, 2017 8:33 am
Walking through the streets of Sunagakure, chakra suppressed as always, Ren mentally activated the telepathy seal on his head. "Ryou, are you there, how far away are you?" Ren would ask When the boy replied with anything other than waiting at the gates of Suna Ren shook his head. "Not good enough, were going to have to move quickly, tell me where your aunt lives and what she looks like, I'll get her from ready from there and you can meet us at the gates. There's a small village near the border that we can head too after that" Ren 'thought' sending the boy a mental approximation of the villages coordinates before shutting off the communication after receiving the information he needed.

Okay let's see, she lives in an apartment building near the south side of town, shouldn't be too hard, heading in that direction as he did so Ren activated his telepathy seal again, this time sending a message to Altar. "Altar you alone?" Ren would ask, waiting for an affirmative, assuming that he received confirmation Ren would explain the situation to him. "Looks like Xyxer wiped my memories and tried to get rid of me, I'm not sure what he's playing at but he tried to send me to Konoha. Things have taken a bit of an odd turn though I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it back to Kiri anytime soon so I need a favor, look after the academy; I'm going to relay all the information I have on our resistance to you along with the locations of my secret rooms in the Academy. I'll try and keep in contact, but for the time being Kumogakure has conquered Sunagakure and I'm doing what I can to help the people there. I, I can't just sit around and watch another village end up like ours under the hand of a tyrant." Ren said, finishing transmitting all of the aforementioned knowledge to one of the few people who he truly thought of as a friend.

Following this Ren found he'd reached the place, a once lovely apartment building, many of the rooms were now clearly empty, abandoned by people for various reasons, although the takeover from Kumo seemed the most likely. Who knows perhaps the majority of this building's inhabitants had been Ninja that fled the village during its fall. Scanning the area with his mind's eye Ren made sure there was no one of interest there before striding up to the apartment that must be her's, after all, no one else was even there, striding up to the door Ren would knock waiting for an answer, a kindly woman opened the door and Ren recognised her from the mental image Ryou had transmitted to him. "Excuse me, Hirioko correct? Ren asked the woman with a smile when she nodded Ren extended his hand. I'm Kirei, Your nephew Ryou sent me, he wanted me to tell you that he hopes your safe and that he cares for you very much, He's doing quite well and was hoping to see you again soon." Ren said marking her hand with a complicated summoning array before placing a subtle Memory Rewrite command on her. The woman would feel the compulsion to pack all her things and keep them with her tomorrow afternoon for when, unbeknownst to her, Ren would summon her safely away from the village, the woman, on the other hand, wouldn't even remember Ren had been there until he removed the seal from her. His job done Ren would turn and leave the woman with a pleasant memory of a young boy, that looked nothing like Ren, delivering a letter from her nephew.

[Exit]
TWC: 609
Claiming 609 words towards Summoning technique
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Finding an Aunt Empty Re: Finding an Aunt

Tue May 23, 2017 7:30 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum