Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 1:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 12:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 12:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 12:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Yesterday at 11:55 pmAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 9:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 6:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 1:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Finding Him (p/nk) Empty Finding Him (p/nk)

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:48 am
Hota hand changed into some black leather pants and top and put on a trench coat. As she made her way through the black market to meet up with Kazuo, this hot missing nin guy she had met. As she looked around her she noticed through her sunglasses she was getting some awkward stares, and some that made her uncomfortable. A couple of tbe were following her. She moved a little quicker as she rushed to find Kazuo.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20575

Finding Him (p/nk) Empty Re: Finding Him (p/nk)

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:58 am
Kazuo was sitting on the roof of one of the hastily thrown together, barebones buildings that made up the black market. Sitting there on the sheet of metal, he had a good view of the next couple alleyways in any direction. Noticing a crowd starting to form, Kazuo's interest was piqued. He observed a pretty attractive girl being followed by a couple of guys, kinda creepy looking fellows. Wait... Kazuo did a double take. That girl was familiar... Was that Hotaru? The girl who he had traveled to Yukigakure with? He would hop down from the roofs, in front of the girl. 
"Fancy meeting you in a place like this." He would mutter, looking at the two that were following the girl, and resting a hand on his blade. They backed off quickly, dispersing back into the streets.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:07 am
Hotaru was catching her breath as she looked up at Kazuo. "Finally. ..I found you....I have bedn looking for you." She said to him. "What are you doing here anyways?" She asked taking off her sunglasses. Damn, he got cuter! She had to look away so she wouldn't get caight staring at him.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:16 pm
Kazuo raised an eyebrow at the girl's statement. 
"What would make you want to seek out me? I'm just an outcast Samurai, nothing particularly impressive..." He would say, tilting his head slightly as he spoke. He was definitely NOT the most impressive example of a missing-ninja, considering the way he had gotten into this position... 
"Sweetheart, I practically live here. It's the only place that's... well, comparatively, safe for me. I'm a wanted man, after all. But the people here don't care. They accept all kinds..."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:55 am
"Maybe I find you - uh - this lifestyle attractive -um- interesting. I'm an outcast to, I left home, got stuck in a lab, then went on a mission and I like this way of living better. " She said as her cheeks turned a deep scarlet then faded. Maybe he didn't hear the slip ups in her sentences.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:14 am
Kazuo's eyebrows raised at the girl's statement. 
"This lifestyle isn't one you seek out. It's one that's forced on you." He said, nodding his head to a dark corner. There in the shadows lay a corpse, completely white, and face contorted in fear. "And it's not one you should try to emulate. It's a dog eat dog world here, and you are a very, very, tiny little pooch." He said, lighting a cigarette and placing it between his teeth. "Do you get my meaning? Not everyone is cut out for this, and even then, they shouldn't try to live it solely for the fun of it."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 am
Hotaru gasped and her eyes grew wide in terror as she looked at the corpse! A dead corpse that was half skeleton in the graveyard didn't bother her,  so why did this? Maybe its because this situation was different.  
" So then why was it forced on you? You said you're a samarui, I thought they had codes of honor, why would they outcast one of their own?" She asked looking towards Kazuo. A hot guy,  an outcast,  and a samarui, this guy had quite a story to tell.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:35 pm
(Ooc: sorry I have to exit, going to find a village and take my Genin exams so I can try to advance Hotaru.)
"Maybe your right Kazuo. Maybe this is not the lifestyle for me! Thank you for Everything! I am going home, hope to see you again someday!" She said kissing his cheek before she left.
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum